Author Topic: EPA Says Radiation Found in U.S. Milk .  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Valerius

EPA Says Radiation Found in U.S. Milk .
« on: March 30, 2011, 06:53:33 pm »
EPA Says Radiation Found in U.S. Milk .

By STEPHEN POWER
WASHINGTON

©2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703806304576233221749626458.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
EPA Says Radiation Found in U.S. Milk
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 07:13:19 pm »
EPA Says Radiation Found in U.S. Milk

MARCH 30, 2011, 7:24 P.M. ET

WASHINGTON—The U.S. government said Wednesday that traces of radiation have been found in milk in Washington state, but said the amounts are well below levels of public health concern. In a written statement, the Environmental Protection Agency said that results from a screening sample taken March 25 from Spokane, Wash., detected 0.8 pCi/L of iodine-131. That would be more than 5,000 times lower than the Derived Intervention Level set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the agency said.

The EPA statement said it has increased the level of radiation monitoring in response to the radiation leaks from the earthquake stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear complex in Japan. The agency said it expects more findings of radiation "in the coming days" but added that they are "far below levels of public health concern, including for infants and children."

Iodine-131 has a half life of approximately eight days, and the level detected in milk and milk products is therefore expected to drop relatively quickly, the agency said.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703806304576233221749626458.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Offline ORECHICK

Re: EPA Says Radiation Found in U.S. Milk
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 07:20:23 pm »
I knew this was coming... doubled up on sushi two weeks ago.

I'm in Oregon and haven't heard a peep about anything... strange really

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 07:52:58 pm »
Obunghole said that Japanese radiation wouldn't' be an issue for the US, so obviously this information is false.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freeski

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 08:20:38 pm »
I knew this was coming... doubled up on sushi two weeks ago.

I'm in Oregon and haven't heard a peep about anything... strange really

Hopefully not sushi from Japan!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 08:25:37 pm »
OH MY GOD!!!!

Glow in the dark milk.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 08:32:03 pm »
Would be funny if not so serious.... This is going to have incredible ramifications on the future of DNA itself....

Offline Freeski

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 08:32:38 pm »
We joke, but the bastards could get us that way. Pretty fricking spooky I would say.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 08:40:15 pm »
All I can say, Powdered milk....

http://www.ki4u.com/guide.htm

This guide is for families preparing for imminent terrorist or strategic nuclear attacks with expected blast destruction followed by widespread radioactive fallout downwind.

PDF version for best printed copy is here http://www.ki4u.com/guide.pdf

Here I am!!!
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline ORECHICK

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 09:32:34 pm »
Hopefully not sushi from Japan!

probably  :o

Offline Freeski

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 09:48:37 pm »
All I can say, Powdered milk....

http://www.ki4u.com/guide.htm

This guide is for families preparing for imminent terrorist or strategic nuclear attacks with expected blast destruction followed by widespread radioactive fallout downwind.

PDF version for best printed copy is here http://www.ki4u.com/guide.pdf

Here I am!!!

10 pages - probably well worth printing.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 10:09:32 pm »
10 pages - probably well worth printing.

Thanks tahoeblue.

This weekend I'll also watch "BLAST FROM THE PAST" with Christopher Walken to get a few more tips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbcqSQgqutg&feature=related
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 10:20:35 pm »
  I was around when we were in the Cold War. Ungodly screaching warning signals being set off, training in schools for the eminent nuclear attacks. In school,The screachers would sound and we would crawl under our desks. Many had built bomb shelters, stocked foods water etc. FEAR was rampant. Russia sending nukes to Cuba. FEAR.
  I have no idea  if this is a result of the Japanese disaster..I am not knowlegable on the Nuclear subject , at all. I'm one of the guys that has hated and distrusted the Nuclear age from the get go.
  The capacity for global destruction is controlled, take a guess who controll it. 140 reactors in the USA.
        I have been told enough Nuclear M's to destory this planet 3 times over..

Offline Freeski

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 10:22:47 pm »
 I was around when we were in the Cold War. Ungodly screaching warning signals being set off, training in schools for the eminent nuclear attacks. In school,The screachers would sound and we would crawl under our desks. Many had built bomb shelters, stocked foods water etc. FEAR was rampant. Russia sending nukes to Cuba. FEAR.
  I have no idea  if this is a result of the Japanese disaster..I am not knowlegable on the Nuclear subject , at all. I'm one of the guys that has hated and distrusted the Nuclear age from the get go.
  The capacity for global destruction is controlled, take a guess who controll it. 140 reactors in the USA.

Man Chris, when I was like 13 my old man told me about The Bomb. Scariest thing ever!

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 10:25:04 pm »

Duck and Cover, baby!
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline chris jones

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 09:05:43 am »
  i sincerley beleive that Rusiias and the USA regimes used this as a Fear tactic to impose controll, extend their CIA, FBI,Military intelligence, DOD-------- powers, funding without question.........