Author Topic: Is the US Army 'Kill Team' a Lab Experiment for "Future Soldier Initiative"?  (Read 20020 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
U.S. Army ‘Kill Team’ in Afghanistan Posed for ‘Trophy’ Photos with Murdered Civilians
http://cryptogon.com/?p=21350
March 21st, 2011

Via: Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/21/us-army-kill-team-afghanistan-posed-pictures-murdered-civilians

Commanders in Afghanistan are bracing themselves for possible riots and public fury triggered by the publication of “trophy” photographs of US soldiers posing with the dead bodies of defenceless Afghan civilians they killed.

Senior officials at Nato’s International Security Assistance Force in Kabul have compared the pictures published by the German news weekly Der Spiegel to the images of US soldiers abusing prisoners in Abu Ghraib in Iraq which sparked waves of anti-US protests around the world.

They fear that the pictures could be even more damaging as they show the aftermath of the deliberate murders of Afghan civilians by a rogue US Stryker tank unit that operated in the southern province of Kandahar last year.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Men have to be brainwashed and "trained" a certain way in order to kill and go to war.  They come home, but they don't "get over it," either.  Who could?

I am sick of the banksters and their wars-for-profit ----->  for themselves, only!  High Crimes Against Humanity have been committed when war is made on Libya and within a few days, BP is drilling offshore of Libya!

Love, e

Offline agentbluescreen

Duplicated thread

US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed with photos of murdered civilians
« on: Today
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=204048.msg1218918

(Guardian Article)

original lead:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,717127,00.html
Did US Soldiers Target Afghan Civilians?
War Crime Allegations Threaten to Harm America's Image
(hilariously heavily censored Merkle ZioNAZI fascist article with funniest FOX-type misleading disinfo photos ever seen by Nazi-Globalist noble-propaganda victims) ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sheepleprod

and the Army says I'm sawwwwy  :'(

Deplorable

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
This isn't new, holy, I remember the other incident and pics.  Disgusting, really!  There are sick bastards in every regimented military force across the globe, just as there are in society at large; evil and twisted men and women.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
There are many victims here.. the innocent civilians murdered in cold blood chief among them.

But the other victims are the 18-year-old soldiers trained to kill, caught up in the groupthink of a testosterone-fueled pack of soldiers who only want to shoot their guns and proclaim their kills in some kind of ancient blood ritual - where "the KILL" is your passport to manhood.

And the manipulators, the PhD psychologists and psychiatrists who work for RAND and the other thinktanks know this about young men and war.

They know this and they use this. These bloody horror shows are produced by criminals who do not appear in the photos.
These are sequels to their big Abu Ghraib production.

The "producers" - the criminals who don't appear in the photos are sitting behind desks in offices at RAND and CSIS, at the Pentagon, the White House, at GE, Monsanto, at the United Nations, at the IMF and World Bank. They sit on thrones in palaces in London, The Hague, in Saudi Arabia... they're not in the pictures, but they're as guilty as any soldier who carried a gun.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

ersatz

it's a concerted effort to isolate the u.s...via the publicized,spotlit sins of the military industrial complex.
...since a tainted,hated country will not garner any sympathy internationally when the time comes...
and many will then say the u.s. is reaping what it'd sewn.

it falls right in line with the illuminati agenda...since there can be no doubt left internationally that the u.s had
become an evil imperialist,torturing,genocidal empire...bound to be consumed by a unified global empire with
the same exact ideals.

Offline agentbluescreen

and the Army says I'm sawwwwy  :'(

Deplorable

How could anything whatsoever decent ever merely be "sorry" for this?

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-65981.html

3 images out of the 4,000 images and videos are hidden in this second gallery there.

For myself I only see the flesh and blood of a young patriot, who did not deserve this, being desecrated by malignant grinning fascist pigs.

Offline agentbluescreen

Today's new rticle:

The 'Kill Team' Images
US Army Apologizes for Horrific Photos from Afghanistan

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,752310,00.html

The United States and NATO are concerned that reactions could be intense to the publication of images documenting killings committed by US soldiers in Afghanistan.

Could be? Mother of Mercy...

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
This isn't your grandfather's US military.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline chris jones

I'm a Nam vet and if my squad saw guys doing this,they would have a fight on their hands.
 In any war there will be a percentage of dipshiiits like these freaks.
 Ive got enough on my plate, my concience, but I never hurt a civilian, no FK way...
 But I ran into pyscos who did, kill crazy shiiitbaags. Some had that mentaliy before they got in the boots, and some went over the edge due to the daily FK insanity.
 Lets not forget -How many good men blew their FK brains out...
 Oh ya, these guys are definelty bags of shiit, but what of their superiors, where the FK were they, taking the pictures?  No, I'm not sticking up for these guys, but I hope we take our focus to who the true controllers are, lets not single out the shiiits like this, lets stay focused on who is using Americas sons to commit genocide. The next thing to come along , people will be blaming every grunt for these atrocitys and the fat cats will walk free of the brunt of it.
 jEEEZ, i'M SO SICK OF THIS SHIIIIT.

• From Hell to Veins
I'm a Nam vet and if my squad saw guys doing this,they would have a fight on their hands.
 In any war there will be a percentage of dipshiiits like these freaks.
 Ive got enough on my plate, my concience, but I never hurt a civilian, no FK way...
 But I ran into pyscos who did, kill crazy shiiitbaags. Some had that mentaliy before they got in the boots, and some went over the edge due to the daily FK insanity.

Buddy, you and your ilk have been weeded out.

Act like those in the photos, promotion baby!

Can't wait until they are running check points in 'this land' of liberty!  

... As I go to the bar to cheer deaths of dem A rabs and any future my kids might have left.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

Offline agentbluescreen

I must disagree lol, the bright and fair flowers of Liberty are poked and plucked-out, ground down and discarded so that none but these evil, choking, weeds of wrath remain...

Offline chris jones

Act like those in the photos, promotion baby!
Can't wait until they are running check points in 'this land' of liberty!  
... As I go to the bar to cheer deaths of dem A rabs and any future my kids might have left.

John Did you read this,
Oh ya, these guys are definelty bags of shiit, but what of their superiors, where the FK were they, taking the pictures? No, I'm not sticking up for these guys, but I hope we take our focus to who the true controllers are, lets not single out the shiiits like this, lets stay focused on who is using Americas sons to commit genocide. The next thing to come along , people will be blaming every grunt for these atrocitys and the fat cats will walk free of the brunt of it. jEEEZ, i'M SO SICK OF THIS SHIIIIT.
   Hey John, your post troubles me, thats a nasty FK response friend..
  Did you read the post are you? If so you have an the oppinion I'm what, a FK neocon or some shiiite, a favor , read it again , get back to me.........WTF.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
There are many victims here.. the innocent civilians murdered in cold blood chief among them.

But the other victims are the 18-year-old soldiers trained to kill, caught up in the groupthink of a testosterone-fueled pack of soldiers who only want to shoot their guns and proclaim their kills in some kind of ancient blood ritual - where "the KILL" is your passport to manhood.

Well, I think that's a bit of a stretch, because that strikes me as another version of the "just doing my job" defense. And as we all know, that defense certainly didn't protect the Nazis from being convicted at Nuremberg, and rightly so.

With the arguable exception of those who are either mentally handicapped or legally insane, everyone has a basic understanding of right and wrong. I realize there are grey issues, such as euthanasia, but I don't think this is one of them.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline chris jones

Well, I think that's a bit of a stretch, because that strikes me as another version of the "just doing my job" defense. And as we all know, that defense certainly didn't protect the Nazis from being convicted at Nuremberg, and rightly so.
Geo.. Please correct me if you feel I have interpreted your post wrongly.
First and foremost, this *supposed* kill team are filth, do we agree on that point.Secondly, do you agree that among the enlistees there are those who are immature and ignorent, who joined under the mistaken concept this was their duty, having been raised (brainwashed) in a right wing homelife.  Perhaps there are even those young guys that feel they don't have a chance, the poverty stricken, about to give up on a future and trun to the Mil with the hope that if they make it out alive they may have a chance for a future. Yes I agree with Sayta, some beleive I''m sure it is the macho thing to do, the entrance into manhood. Immature?? to say the FK least.Problem, no matter what the reasons were for enlisting, they will enter a aircraft and depart into another realm of reality, hell. There is no bus or plane home again, they are there for the duration, like it or lump it. Thats a wake up call, to late a one.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

With the arguable exception of those who are either mentally handicapped or legally insane, everyone has a basic understanding of right and wrong. I realize there are grey issues, such as euthanasia, but I don't think this is one of them.

Apparently I did not make myself clear.

I was not in anyway implying the soldiers were without guilt - they deserve to be tried and punished for their crimes.
But I believe they are also victims of their leaders: the military leaders who encourage/order this kind of behavior. We've seen many articles exposing this fact.

But those people are not in the photographs.

My point, apparently inexpertly made, was that there are unseen criminals who don't appear in the photographs.  The soldiers in the pictures are  (no doubt) guilty of atrocities, but are also victims of a corrupt inhuman machine.

They are in a military that is in "transformation" - the RMA - the manipulation of soldiers by psychological/biological means to control battlefield behavior.

I believe they are lab rats in an RMA experiment.

We'll have to come up with new ways to try soldiers with brain implants and nano-particles (planned RMA tools for the future force soldiers) - because although the soldiers will be on the battlefield, they won't be in control of their own behavior.

Because if you read what I wrote, I spoke about the criminals that don't appear in the photograph - the people who use mind control psyops, drugs, brainwashing and

I was trying to make the point that although these soldiers are represented in the photographs - the criminals captured on film, that they are NOT THE ONLY CRIMINALS IN THIS ATROCITY.
That's my point.

Please don't misunderstand it.

Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline chris jones

Apparently I did not make myself clear.
unseen criminals who don't appear in the photographs.  The soldiers in the pictures are  (no doubt) guilty of atrocities, but are also victims of a corrupt inhuman machine.
They are in a military that is in "transformation" - the RMA - the manipulation of soldiers by psychological/biological means to control battlefield behavior.
I believe they are lab rats in an RMA experiment.
Because if you read what I wrote, I spoke about the criminals that don't appear in the photograph - the people who use mind control psyops, drugs, brainwashing and
I was trying to make the point that although these soldiers are represented in the photographs - the criminals captured on film, that they are NOT THE ONLY CRIMINALS IN THIS ATROCITY.
 You have made your opinion prefectly clear, well said**************

Offline blackbeagle

Unfortunately when you take the bottom of the barrel human beings from the poorest walks of life, give them an automatic weapon, tell them that there are no rules to abide from, and give them authorization to do what they want/need to do, this shit's going to continue to happen.

Offline chris jones

I’ve been reading some posts that in my opinion defy all this site stands for. Truth is the fiber of this site, yet some seem to have become closed minded when it comes to this subject.
We are all aware that there are a percentage of troopers that have committed atrocities such as these freaks who have killed civilians. I agree, they should be incarcerated along with their superiors.  I emphasize this, these guys should be in chains..However there have been posts prompted by this that evolve into a attitude that all troopers are of this category. I regress, I find it difficult to believe that this thinking exists, especially so on this site.
The young in general are filling the boots.  Are they all awake and informed, mature, do they have their own set of values and see the regime as it truly is? Do they all come from affluent family situations or are there a few that lived in substandard conditions, poverty.
Yes, I have to rant on this issue, my opinion is the majority of the recruits are easy marks for the recruiters, be it their right wing upbringing, their abject poverty, or the BS infantile mindset they are passing a macho ritual into manhood. Whatever the motive they are lost in the fog of illusion.
From the sounds of some of these posts some would have us empty out the Vets Hospitals, get rid of the crippled and mentally ill eaters.  Search through the skid rows and hang the vets sleeping in the alleys. When the troops land have a barrage of FEDS ready to lock them up or give them a lethal injection on the spot.
I have to ask myself what is the logic and understanding of some of these posts. Are there truly some folks who condemn these kids (recruits)for their ignorance or immaturity? Is this being awake, I do applaud all of you on site for your awareness, you are fortunate; many of these kids did not have this advantage. They are being used by the powers, cannon fodder, a means to profit and control, nothing more. The controllers feed on ignorance, you folks are not their feeding grounds, the young, the ignorant, are. They are putty in the hands of the mil machine, slaves, controlled. As Satra said lab rats.
Does anyone truly believe that these grunts would commit atrocities if their superiors were honorable? Fat chance! There is no excuse whatsoever for these soldiers, none, but one must include their superiors, and the scum who orchestrated these wars.
I agree that there are a percentage of kill crazy psychos, WHY. Exactly why is this shiiite going on, for the simple reason their higher ups are well aware and use them, and their higher ups are used by the shiitbags who orchestrated this abomination.
I truly understand how this has had an impact, it hits home without a doubt. Did the grid bombing of the Iraq  civilians muster this much attention.
 I expect flack,but  I truly invite it. You see I have this attitude for several reasons, first, many a recruit is not as fortunate as you are, they are ignorant. Once, just maby you were also. Rest assured those recruits who are now in combat have had a wake up call.
PS..I came home to the Ol USA 22 hours after leaving the bush-Nam-there were about 100 of us, we got off the plane to a welcoming party , people accusing us of being baby killers and spitting at us. Strange isn’t it? I would hate to see a repeat of this attitude..

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Because if you read what I wrote, I spoke about the criminals that don't appear in the photograph - the people who use mind control psyops, drugs, brainwashing and I was trying to make the point that although these soldiers are represented in the photographs - the criminals captured on film, that they are NOT THE ONLY CRIMINALS IN THIS ATROCITY.

I'm aware of this.

That's precisely why I advocate...

"passing a federal law specifically against false flag terrorism in all its guises and variants, with the mandatory penalty for conviction being life in a maximum security prison without possibility of parole for any military person ranked Colonel or higher, and for any U.S. official who (at the time of the offense) either served as President or was seven or less heartbeats away from the Presidency."

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
I’ve been reading some posts that in my opinion defy all this site stands for. Truth is the fiber of this site, yet some seem to have become closed minded when it comes to this subject.
We are all aware that there are a percentage of troopers that have committed atrocities such as these freaks who have killed civilians. I agree, they should be incarcerated along with their superiors.  I emphasize this, these guys should be in chains..However there have been posts prompted by this that evolve into a attitude that all troopers are of this category. I regress, I find it difficult to believe that this thinking exists, especially so on this site.

If you're referring to anything I've posted, then I'm afraid you've completely misunderstood what I was saying.

I've never even implied that all or even most troops commit war crimes when given the opportunity, and have always advocated holding the order-givers to an even higher standard than the order-takers.

As the old saying goes, "To whomever much is given, of him will much be required."

• From Hell to Veins
John Did you read this,
Oh ya, these guys are definelty bags of shiit, but what of their superiors, where the FK were they, taking the pictures? No, I'm not sticking up for these guys, but I hope we take our focus to who the true controllers are, lets not single out the shiiits like this, lets stay focused on who is using Americas sons to commit genocide. The next thing to come along , people will be blaming every grunt for these atrocitys and the fat cats will walk free of the brunt of it. jEEEZ, i'M SO SICK OF THIS SHIIIIT.
   Hey John, your post troubles me, thats a nasty FK response friend..
  Did you read the post are you? If so you have an the oppinion I'm what, a FK neocon or some shiiite, a favor , read it again , get back to me.........WTF.

It's called sarcasm.  Wrapped around truth.

I come from a military op background as well.  I don't need to tell you that the government has been 'weeding out' good folk like you and the men in your unit since Nam.  Not just at the soldier level but more vigorously at the officer level.  

I posted my response to your post from THEIR point of view and NOT my own.  I wanted to demonstrate how they FEEL about you and the guys you served with.  I posted it for 'effect'. By your response it worked rather well.

I didn't mean to piss you off, my apologies.

• From Hell to Veins
Chris Jones

Didn't get to post this before the modify time expired above...

Those who do the hiring in the US military don't want these type of people in the military...
http://projectmindwake.blogspot.com/2011/03/american-soldiers-are-waking-up.html

Offline chris jones

It's called sarcasm.  Wrapped around truth.

I come from a military op background as well.  I don't need to tell you that the government has been 'weeding out' good folk like you and the men in your unit since Nam.  Not just at the soldier level but more vigorously at the officer level.  

I posted my response to your post from THEIR point of view and NOT my own.  I wanted to demonstrate how they FEEL about you and the guys you served with.  I posted it for 'effect'. By your response it worked rather well.

I didn't mean to piss you off, my apologies.

Thanks for your reply John, you had me going there!

Offline chris jones

If you're referring to anything I've posted, then I'm afraid you've completely misunderstood what I was saying.
Hi Geo.Your post in part."Well, I think that's a bit of a stretch, because that strikes me as another version of the "just doing my job" defense. And as we all know, that defense certainly didn't protect the Nazis from being convicted at Nuremberg, and rightly so.With the arguable exception of those who are either mentally handicapped or legally insane".
 Geo,  It is not a question of just doing my job as a defense.  The atrocitys mentioned, the killing of civilians is an atrocity, murder, there is no defense. We agree on that point I'm sure. I am with hope that folks can understand the division , a average grunt attempting to stay alive and back up his men, or a sold out pyscho counting coup. There have been various posts labeling all troops as brainless murderers, as if all EM had to do is lay down their rifle and tell their C/O they want to go home to mom and apple pie. It doesn't work that way. The moment a recruit signs his name on the Ol contract, they are owned.
 I beleive you hit on a good point, the brass are responsible for their mens actions. &
There are and will continue to be vets returning who are, as you said, mentally handicapped or legaly insane.

Offline Tsul777

“Sgt. Gibbs has natural leadership ability, but instead of doing good things with that ability, Gibbs wraps these soldiers into acts of unspeakable cruelty,” argued Army prosecutor Capt. Dre Leblanc.

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/11/10/103481/dope-smoking-soldiers-testimony.html##ixzz1HI4WZVoC

I'm not condoning anything but all I have to say from personal experience is that there are bad seeds in any unit. It will continue to happen as long as this non-stop empire building carries on. The killing ground is alive and well and apparently expanding again.  
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline chris jones

“Sgt. Gibbs has natural leadership ability, but instead of doing good things with that ability, Gibbs wraps these soldiers into acts of unspeakable cruelty,” argued Army prosecutor Capt. Dre Leblanc.

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/11/10/103481/dope-smoking-soldiers-testimony.html##ixzz1HI4WZVoC

I'm not condoning anything but all I have to say from personal experience is that there are bad seeds in any unit. It will continue to happen as long as this non-stop empire building carries on. The killing ground is alive and well and apparently expanding again.  
       T.. so right..........

Offline No2NWO

• "It's Just A Ride" ~ BH
'Kill Team' Soldier To Plead Guilty

A soldier being court-martialed on a U.S. Army base near Seattle for the murder of three Afghan civilians has agreed to plead guilty Wednesday in hopes of earning a reduced sentence, according to one of the attorneys handling his case.

"My client is admitting on the record to three counts of murder, plus one count of conspiracy to commit assault and battery and one count of illegal drug use," said Geoffrey Nathan, a lawyer for Army Spc. Jeremy Morlock.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703858404576215021086546638.html
"BEAT THEM BY NEVER JOINING THEM" ~ No2NWO
Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
The victims have died and are gone. The criminal minds will have to live with their perverted and disgusting selves for a lifetime, whether it be short or long. This is the harsher punishment of the two. I'm not even talking about damnation in an afterlife hell..
Awareness. Resistance. Victory.

Offline starvosan

Obviously if 'Der Spiegel' got 4000 photos they got it from somewhere within the DoD. So this is an intentional release.  As to the why, I have several theories:

1) The warmongers need to rile up more attacks on US forces to dampen any moves towards peace, and to ensure increased funding for an extended occupation.

2) The military is tired of these quagmires, and wants to stimulate anti-war feeling back home so they can use that as an excuse to withdraw.

3) As the long term goal of the NWO is to bring down America, exposing war atrocities will serve to promote anti-US feelings worldwide while sapping morale within the US, preparatory to the outbreak of a greater world-wide war, in which the US will be destroyed or severely weakened.

or

4) So far the Germans have refused to participate in the gang bang against Libya, indicating they are not happy with that decision. Did German Intel get ahold of these files, and then release them to throw a monkey wrench into the allied effort?

Offline Valerius

No senior officers knew of this alleged activity?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Xill

Obviously if 'Der Spiegel' got 4000 photos they got it from somewhere within the DoD. So this is an intentional release.  As to the why, I have several theories:

1) The warmongers need to rile up more attacks on US forces to dampen any moves towards peace, and to ensure increased funding for an extended occupation.

2) The military is tired of these quagmires, and wants to stimulate anti-war feeling back home so they can use that as an excuse to withdraw.

3) As the long term goal of the NWO is to bring down America, exposing war atrocities will serve to promote anti-US feelings worldwide while sapping morale within the US, preparatory to the outbreak of a greater world-wide war, in which the US will be destroyed or severely weakened.

or

4) So far the Germans have refused to participate in the gang bang against Libya, indicating they are not happy with that decision. Did German Intel get ahold of these files, and then release them to throw a monkey wrench into the allied effort?

It could simply be dehumanization. Getting us used to seeing images of death and tortured people. On the long run it may make people less disgusted by the next government atrocities that are revealed. They'll have seen it all already, just like in the time of the roman coliseum.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
When the atrocities come to light, we identify and prosecute the perpetrators:

===========================
MARCH 22, 2011
Soldier to Plead Guilty in Afghan Murder Case
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703858404576215021086546638.html?mod=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsForth

And maybe one or two higher-level officers will be demoted, or forced into retirement: we saw this happen after Abu Ghraib to Army Reserve Brigadier General Janis Karpinski:

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=7847
"I had been hesitant to speak out before because this Administration is so vindictive. But now I will...Anybody who confronts this Administration or Rumsfeld or the Pentagon with a true assessment, they find themselves either out of a job, out of their positions, fired, relieved or chastised. Their career comes to an end.
— Janis Karpinski, interview with Marjorie Cohn, August 3, 2005"

But the masterminds of atrocities sit at desks in offices in the Pentagon, the White House, in Congress, at RAND Corporation, at MITRE, Raytheon, CSIS, the false humanitarian foundations, etc. They are the architects of war, they send the cannon fodder into battle, put them in situations that make any sane human insane.

And they have a plan for the future; one that they brag about - one that they are engineering, testing and implementing while we all watch bogus news reports, read our tweets, update our facebook pages and play our games.
When you see what they're trying to build, do you have any doubt that they're using Iraq, Afghanistan and now Libya as a laboratory to perfect their 'future soldier'?
Would they spend billions on a program and not test it in development?
Even a tiny software app for your iphone goes through qa testing.

Think about the 'team' of US Soldiers that killed Pat Tillman. In spite of the fact that he was physically close enough to be identified, in spite of the fact that he yelled out his name, telling them to cease fire. Could this have been a controlled team executing a mission? If so, then why are the soldiers the only ones facing prosecution for these atrocities?

Ask yourself that when you hear of these 'teams' of soldiers... who's really controlling the mission?

Is the 'kill team' part of a beta test?

These guys want endless wars until they have a total cybernetic system in place - enforced in both MILITARY and CIVILIAN life that will render everyone total slaves.

You guys probably think I'm joking too? That's because you don't know what Future Soldier 2030 entails.

http://nsrdec.natick.army.mil/FSI/index.htm

http://nsrdec.natick.army.mil/FSI/docs/FSI_WhitePaper_Dec2009.pdf

Go to 'Background', and click on 'White Paper'. Lets see you guys piece together what you should REALLY be scared of. You'll be wishing for the days when all you were concerned about was a 'world government' that took away your sovereignty.

Excerpts from: http://nsrdec.natick.army.mil/FSI/docs/FSI_WhitePaper_Dec2009.pdf

CAPABILITY DESCRIPTION

In today’s world where conflict, style, and tensions seem to prevail, there is an ever greater emphasis on the uncertainty of tomorrow. Tomorrow’s leaders will be those best prepared and best equipped to adopt and deal with change and the challenges it brings. By applying logic and imagination to current situations and technologies, the Future Soldier Initiative was developed to identify capabilities a Soldier might carry into battle. This initiative was not created to develop U.S. Army doctrine, nor is it intended to answer every question raised about future warfare. Our intent is to start a dialogue and stir imaginations about how best to equip the Soldier of the future.

As outlined in U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) FM 3.0 and emerging FM 3.1, “the future Soldier will be capable of full spectrum operations with role-based capabilities”. The future Soldier shall be tailored with design considerations for each technology area named below with special emphasis on cognitive performance to improve Soldier effectiveness and an increase in operational tempo.

There are seven major capability focus areas are:
• Human Dimension & Training
• Protection
Lethality
• Mobility and Logistics
Network
Sensors
• Power & Energy

HUMAN DIMENSION & TRAINING

Augmented and virtual environments will be ubiquitous and will support almost every facet of warfare including communications, data visualization, system control, and training. Soldiers will be able to move seamlessly among real, augmented, and virtual environments. Virtual reality (VR) systems and serious gaming technologies will become the primary mode of delivery for personnel selection and training. Training will be embedded and available anytime, anywhere. The training would be augmented with the use of intelligent software agents and modeling and simulation tools resident on every Soldier system type, giving them analytic and decision-making capabilities that dwarf what is currently available to major command posts and rearward C4ISR centers.

Technology Concepts
Virtual and augmented realities that can be entered at any time using the visual display and auditory capabilities of headgear)
• Immersive telepresence for “spectating” remote areas of battle space
  (e.g., view through sensory apparatus of scout robots, ground sensors, etc.)
• Telepresence for communications – enables 3D “window” into command posts and improved communications.
   Also has potential to remove Warfighter from direct threat with improved human to robotic interface.
• Embedded training

ERGOGENICS
• Integrated nanotechnology based exoskeleton – improved speed, strength, and agility
Cognitive enhancers (nutritional, nootropic or smart drugs)
• Physical, physiological, psychological enhancers (nutritional, pharmaceutical)
• Neural prosthetics (controversial now, but perhaps ubiquitous in 2030)

MENTAL & PHYSICAL STATUS MONITORING
• Behavioral
• Neural
• Internal (sensing of blood oxygenation and glucose levels, hydration)
• Linked to individual predictive model of Soldier performance as a function of state variables

PERSONAL INTELLIGENT AGENT SUBSYSTEM – SOLDIER CENTRAL
Advances in computer science will enable massive increases in processing power available to Soldier-borne computing platforms. This expanded “digital real estate” will allow every Warfighter to be paired with a personal intelligent agent (PIA), an artificial intelligence that acts as a “digital buddy”. The PIA will serve a wide variety of roles, facilitating data management, serving as a central node for cognitive and physiological status monitoring, providing tactical support and expert systems recommendations, and alerting the Warfighter to crucial events in the environment.

Core capabilities:

• Monitor network data feeds to alert Soldier to mission-critical information (semantic data-bot)
• Monitor ammunition and other stores for automated calls for resupply
• Provide reminders (memory joggers)
• Anticipate information needs and facilitate data access and retrieval
• Handle routine communications based on minimal input from Soldier
Monitor the Soldier’s mental and physical state, shaping information flow,
  suggesting mitigations, alerting leadership

• Communicate with other PIAs to optimizing data integration and sharing across unit members
• Adapt to an individual Soldier’s personality, strengths, and weaknesses
• Communicate with Soldier via a natural language interface and heads-up display (HUD)

PERSONAL MODELING AND SIMULATION TOOLS
Facilitate decision-making by providing war-gaming capability with expert system augmentation
  (among other things, will be able to mimic decision-making patterns of other military strategists.
• Provide predictive tool to determine likely effects of fires – both kinetic and non-kinetic
  (e.g., risk of noncombatant casualties and likely impact on local support for mission)
• System provides both an operational and training capability

LETHALITY

The Future Soldier weapon system will provide unequalled lethality and versatility on the future battlefield. The weapon system will permit direct and indirect target engagements, while effecting decisively violent and suppressive target effects at extended ranges and against defilade targets. The counter defilade target engagement high explosive munitions would be effective to 1,000 meters, while the caseless kinetic energy projectiles will be effective to 600 meters.

Fire control optoelectronic would be integrated into the Soldier platform, minimizing complexity on the weapon. The weapon aim point will be illuminated on the HUD and the fire control algorithms would substantially increase the number of observable targets in military operations in urban terrain (MOUT), jungle, desert, and rural environments by electronically tagging targets in the Headgear system’s display. Wireless connectivity to the digital battlefield extends the lethality dimension by creating a “virtual trigger” capability for each Soldier. All dismounted Soldiers will have a “forward observer” capability and will be able to call-for-fire from a suite of air, ground, and water lethality platforms.

The Weapon Subsystem operation is as follows.

The target is acquired through normal line-of-sight or through a weapon or headgear mounted sensor. The weapon aim point is illuminated in the HUD and placed on or near the target. A voice actuated or electronic trigger is activated which launches the projectile out of the lightweight weapon platform. The munitions will violently explode at the target affecting a 5+m2 lethal area. For close-in battle, the rifle will also fire caseless kinetic energy munitions. These munitions provide the maximum lethality for a fraction of the weight and size of current brass cased ammunition. The rifle itself provides a highly ergonomic, low recoil platform for aiming and firing the ammunition.

SOLDIER NETWORK

The next generation communication systems would deploy the technology of cognitive reasoning.

Cognitive Networks would allow the network to continuously learn from external situational data and internal performance data to predict and adapt to changes in the needs of the user and the dynamics of the battlefield environment.

The cognitive network would provide optimal communications performance to the Soldier. Cognitive Networks would include the ability to adapt to constrained spectrum resources and scenario driven application traffic demands and to provide mission-shaped information to the individual Warfighter. The network planning burden would be dramatically reduced and allow the Warfighter and C3 elements to focus on the mission. The Cognitive Network would enable spectrum supportability through control algorithms and adaptive networking capabilities.

Download this document: http://nsrdec.natick.army.mil/FSI/docs/FSI_WhitePaper_Dec2009.pdf

It appears that future soldiers will only be required to bring their bodies into battle.
Their minds will be provided by the controllers back at the base.
So in this case, who will bear the burden of responsibility for the actions of the soldiers?
They won't appear in any photographs, but they'll be part of the picture.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
These guys want endless wars until they have a total cybernetic system in place - enforced in both MILITARY and CIVILIAN life that will render everyone total slaves.

You guys probably think I'm joking too? That's because you don't know what Future Soldier 2030 entails.

http://nsrdec.natick.army.mil/FSI/index.htm

http://nsrdec.natick.army.mil/FSI/docs/FSI_WhitePaper_Dec2009.pdf

Go to 'Background', and click on 'White Paper'. Lets see you guys piece together what you should REALLY be scared of. You'll be wishing for the days when all you were concerned about was a 'world government' that took away your sovereignty.

http://nsrdec.natick.army.mil/FSI/docs/FSI_InfoPaper_10Dec09.pdf

INFORMATION PAPER
10 December 2009
SUBJECT: Future Soldier Initiative

1. Purpose:

Create and execute a leap-ahead Future Soldier concept development initiative which will define a set of Soldier-focused S&T programs for POM14 to ensure that every future Soldier will be equipped physically, cognitively, socially and with the materiel solutions to conduct Full Spectrum Operations in both traditional and non-traditional roles, and in complex, rapidly changing environments.

2. Facts:

a. Today’s Soldier is continually challenged to adapt to and function in a complex, multi-dimensional operational environment. The Army is currently deficient in preparing and sustaining Soldiers for a future world of persistent conflict that will require unparalleled levels of adaptability, flexibility and resiliency. The solution lies with a holistic, focused effort that engages and integrates all segments of the Army community.

b. This holistic effort will be based on a frame of reference which takes into account projections of the global state and forecasts a future security environment characterized by a state of persistent conflict. It will address the projections of the Army Posture Statement which identifies seven enduring trends that will likely exacerbate sources of conflict including:

i)  Globalization conjoined with technological innovations
ii) Demographic changes coupled with increasing urbanization
iii) Conflict over limited natural resources
iv) Climate change and natural disasters
v) Proliferation of weapons of mass destruction; and
vi) Consequences of failed or failing states

c. To position the Army to move forward with this initiative, NSRDEC proposes to lead a set of activities involving all pertinent stakeholders that will define and prioritize a Future Soldier investment strategy that will:

i) Develop the frame of reference based on Army and DoD future requirements/doctrine (Army Posture Statement, FM 3-0, FM 7-0 etc.) and a set of study questions to examine key operational, technical and programmatic feasibility issues, payoff and priorities and current/new requirements
ii) Identify tools, in concert with TRADOC, including existing, modified, or new vignettes/experiments to support study investigations and conduct approved wargames that incorporate previously existing and new doctrinal input
iii) Propose a set of Soldier-focused S&T programs, by analyzing S&T costs and analysis, to create a Soldier domain portfolio for POM14
iv) Construct roadmap/strategy coordinated with all other RDECs, ARL and AMSAA and communicate results and “path forward” to leadership.

d. TRADOC and PEO-Soldier have been briefed on the initiative and are supportive. Near Term activities will be developed in collaboration with TRADOC and PEO-Soldier and will identify opportunities to integrate warfighter experience as a critical element of the framing activity. This initiative will complement current efforts such as “Soldier as a System”.

Offline iks83

Der Spiegel is a CIA outlet. It was under full US control since after WW2 with the task to properly reeducate the Germans. So of course it is a official leak. But with what goal?

or

Point 4 is wrong since they coordinate the attacks from German soil. I hope for point 2 but I guess its point 3. When the wars escalate and Russia or China join then the goal is to obliterate the US like Germany in WW2.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

Does anyone truly believe that these grunts would commit atrocities if their superiors were honorable? Fat chance! There is no excuse whatsoever for these soldiers, none, but one must include their superiors, and the scum who orchestrated these wars.
I agree that there are a percentage of kill crazy psychos, WHY. Exactly why is this shiiite going on, for the simple reason their
higher ups are well aware and use them
and their higher ups are used by the shiitbags who orchestrated this abomination.

Yes, and they will continue to use soldiers - we can see their plans for the "future soldiers" are well underway.
The pawns in the chessgame are easy to identify, and take all the blame for the atrocities.
But the powers behind the game are even more guilty - they operate behind the scenes, and are willing to let a few grunts take the fall because they've moved on to their next play on the board.

Offline chris jones

No senior officers knew of this alleged activity?
Hi V...
        Bingo...their superiors know their men, this kill team was sanctioned amd mobilized, thats it..
Check out the Pheonix program, history repeats.
Lets take a look at the mindset of a colonell ( Gen. G. Pattons son) he was the commander of the 11th. Armored Cav, Xuan Loc Vietnam..This was his parting prayer to the troops and the brass. I served under this guy.
WHO ARE THE SUPERIORS, ..THINK ABOUT THIS....please know that General Creighton Abrams, the commander of U.S. forces in Vietnam was present at the ceremony..
THE BLACKHORSE PRAYER..
http://www.williambowles.info/gispecial/2007/1207/GISpecial5L21.pdf

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator

Offline agentbluescreen

In case nobody has noticed the antique pre-nuclear slavery terms 'troops', 'airmen', 'marines', 'officers' and 'seamen' are all long gone and long obsolete!

The Pentagon Mafia dictatorship of the former 'America' now only has permanent, endlessly enslaved:

WARFIGHTERS™

There is no longer such a thing as a constitutional 'soldier' sworn to protect and defend their constitution. There are only criminal warfighters™ conditioned and employed solely to take orders from their superior warfighters™ to perform the long and endless eternal warfighting™ of the white-racist AshkeNAZI skinhead established-religious fascist Likudnik master race!

This is Hitler's dream of total permanent war come true!