Author Topic: SOETORO - "STFU And Take Your Rads Like Good Little Slaves!"  (Read 5837 times)

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

SOETORO - "STFU And Take Your Rads Like Good Little Slaves!"
« on: March 17, 2011, 02:57:40 pm »
He just made a brief statement and it including him saying this...

"We do not recommend people take precautionary measures other than staying informed."

You can't make this stuff up. Unbelievable.

Offline Rebelitarian

The radiation coming out of Japan, at 1 x 10^18 and 1 x 10^19 hertz, is following the inverse square law.

1/r^2

That means as the distance increases from the radiaition source the intensity will decrease.

I'm not an Obama fan by any stretch but there really is no need for Americans to panic.

We got Floridians buying all the potassium iodide from the local health food stores.  Florida is 7476 miles from Japan.  Believe me the East Coast has nothing to worry about.

Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California need to be "concerned" but they do not need to panic.

Offline Valerius

The radiation coming out of Japan, at 1 x 10^18 and 1 x 10^19 hertz, is following the inverse square law.

1/r^2

That means as the distance increases from the radiaition source the intensity will decrease.

I'm not an Obama fan by any stretch but there really is no need for Americans to panic.

We got Floridians buying all the potassium iodide from the local health food stores.  Florida is 7476 miles from Japan.  Believe me the East Coast has nothing to worry about.

Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California need to be "concerned" but they do not need to panic.

I've heard that a lot, but doesn't that assume the source is stationary?

The inverse square law doesn't apply to pollution coming our way.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

I don't think anyone needs to panic but I do think that the governments are lying and not giving us the full story of exactly what is going on at the plant.

When the government tells me to be calm and that everything is ok, I go straight back to the days after 9-11 and that "the air is safe to breathe"

Offline Valerius

Well they keep "answering" a kind of straw man worry. No, no one on the US coast is likely to immediately drop dead from this incident. Next week they will be able to get on there and say see, we told you nothing to worry about.

But 5 years from now should tumors increase and fertility decreases, the media will not be linking it to the incident. That's the kind of information the corporate media is not getting into.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

Anyone truly "informed" generally takes 'precautionary measures' with regard to a number of things whenever convenient or financially viable... such as food and food production, ammunition, energy, disaster preparedness (which includes radiation contingents), and long shelf-life medications and supplements.

If you consider yourself "informed", yet do not tackle these areas and perhaps others to the best of you ability, you're not as informed as you think.  You don't have to be panicking or be a tinfoil-hatter to be prepared or have a plan for emergencies.

Sitting on your thumbs waiting for the gubbermint to tell you when to do something is retarded.

For those who have stocked up on KI or KIO3... not only are they prepared for an emergency involving radioactive iodine in their area, but they are also equipped to offer aid to others who may not be able to find adequate supplies in time.

Think about it.  Stay informed, yes, but also be prepared... adding a Geiger counter to your preparedness kit isn't such a bad idea, either.

... oh, and f**k Obama.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Well they keep "answering" a kind of straw man worry. No, no one on the US coast is likely to immediately drop dead from this incident. Next week they will be able to get on there and say see, we told you nothing to worry about.

But 5 years from now should tumors increase and fertility decreases, the media will not be linking it to the incident. That's the kind of information the corporate media is not getting into.

I completely agree with you. And I also think that the situation in Japan is getting progressively worse. How are they going to spin it when there is a outbreak of radiation sickness over there? When the plant blows up further?

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
Pointers:

1. Americans should leave. (duh!, no doubt)
2. Radiation will not reach the U.S. (Enjoy the NCAA tournaments sheeps & die)
3. The CDC do not recommend that people take precautionary measures except for staying inside (cowering is optional).
4. US nuclear plants are safe. However, what we can learn now in Japan may make them even safer. (child speak to the dumb downed masses)
5. SAR teams from US will help in Japan. The US military is pitching-in. (fleeing)
6. Responders are being given the best equipment.
7. American citizens are mobilizing to help.
8. Japan and the US share many cultural bonds.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Meanwhile, Bilderberger Hillary is fed up!

Obama's indecision on Libya has pushed Clinton over the edge. Fed up with a president “who can’t make his mind up” as Libyan rebels are on the brink of defeat, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is looking to the exits. At the tail end of her mission to bolster the Libyan opposition, which has suffered days of losses to Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s forces, Clinton announced that she’s done with Obama after 2012 — even if he wins again. “Obviously, she’s not happy with dealing with a president who can’t decide...

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/03/17/031711-news-hillary-2-2/

Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline Rebelitarian

I've heard that a lot, but doesn't that assume the source is stationary?

The inverse square law doesn't apply to pollution coming our way.

You have actual readings ?

Please share.

Offline jofortruth

So why did they announce they are taking women and children out of Japan that are with the US military? Did I hear that right on today's show?

I think normal preparations are in order, but not panic at this stage. Time to get educated about nuclear radiation.

NOTE: Mike Adams and Dr. Bowman have both said over the past few days YOU SHOULD NOT BE TAKING the radiation pills. It's too early, if needed at all. They are supposed to be used at the proper time, not taken like a vitamin. Get educated on this subject. Don't listen to the herd, or you could make yourself sick.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

So why did they announce they are taking women and children out of Japan that are with the US military? Did I hear that right on today's show?

They are doing that. He is just there to confuse and calm the masses. No rhyme or reason to anything that he said today-as par for the course.

He is heading to Rio for vacation on Saturday-that and his March madness picks are his main priorities right now. Did you hear that he called into ESPN radio this morning to GIVE HIS BASKETBALL PICKS?

Offline agentbluescreen

Caution: MSM and GOVERNMENT PRESS RELEASES may be hazardous to your health!
Known side effects include death, indefinite preventative imprisonment, swollen head, knuckle-headedness, bone-headedness, dyslexia, aphasia, dysphasia, dysphagia, dizziness, bipolar disorder, diarrhea (both ends), extra limbs and or mutations, cancer, toxic shock syndrome, irrational behavior, attention deficit disorder, chronic poverty, sterility, bisexuality, homophobia, homosexuality, heterophobia, xenophobia, paranoia, nausea (both ends), genetic damage, damaged and/or mutated offspring , loss of pensions and wages and certain eventual suicide.

Offline jofortruth

Obama's handling of this is totally unprofessional. Whoever the advisors are who are giving him tips on how to handle this situation are totally inept, and should be fired. The photo ops of him playing golf and picking basketball whatevers is stupid. You really have to wonder about his advisors. They all seem to be out to lunch.

::)

Offline jofortruth

Information on various radiation Pills and their proper usage:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9060&hl=

Offline hardrain77

Obama's handling of this is totally unprofessional. Whoever the advisors are who are giving him tips on how to handle this situation are totally inept, and should be fired. The photo ops of him playing golf and picking basketball whatevers is stupid. You really have to wonder about his advisors. They all seem to be out to lunch.

He just pushed for Libyan airstrikes instead of taking the presidential lead like many would think. At this point, I think people even higher up then his butt-licking advisors are content turning Obama into the world's punching bag already--maybe they're content with him being a one-termer at this point b/c the great culling of the masses has begun.
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, they had better not speak above their breath."

Woodrow Wilson

Offline chris jones

During the primarys Obay and shillary were attached at the hip, they still are.

Don't forget it was Obama that ragged on about Bush, then what, he gave him a hug and sent him on his way, free from any investigation, charges etc..

They serve the same masters, the remainder of the behavior is a set up, a CON..

Offline jofortruth

He just pushed for Libyan airstrikes instead of taking the presidential lead like many would think. At this point, I think people even higher up then his butt-licking advisors are content turning Obama into the world's punching bag already--maybe they're content with him being a one-termer at this point b/c the great culling of the masses has begun.

I agree!

However, he is President, so as far as accountability goes, the buck stops with him. He is responsible for accepting the bribes by the wallstreeters who put him in office. He is responsible for becoming one of their puppets. He is responsible for lying to the American people. He is responsible for following the elite agenda, instead of being a real man and doing what is loyal to his country. HE IS RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE OF HIS POSITION!

Offline Valerius

You have actual readings ?

Please share.

Light on a train at a coal stop, light on a train headed for you. The one coming for you is going to give you more light.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
He does not reccomend calling poison control of your child drank the draino either-- just drive to the hospital and wait there.

Offline fireflyblue711

Out to lunch-? They are eating Samosas and Chindi Masala in India.

FYI About a year ago I posted here I was told by a media talking head who is very good friends with some of the Rothschild family in London; that all his kids were in school in India ( He's not Indian). I wondered why an elite from NYC would have his kids in India?
He also stated when I asked when the sh*t hits the fan here in the US where would be best country to go to ....he stated Brazil. He is planning on eventually moving to Brazil.Found that interesting...

Offline Lynchoid

Double bump!!!!

Offline Valerius

Re: SOETORO - "STFU And Take Your Rads Like Good Little Slaves!"
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 09:48:28 pm »
This guy is scheduled to be on coast tonight, for those interested:

(C) 2010 by John W. Apsley, II, MD(E), DC

http://doctorapsley.com/RadiationTherapy.aspx