Author Topic: Check the weather radar right now...  (Read 16434 times)

Offline SlaveState

Check the weather radar right now...
« on: March 16, 2011, 11:35:11 pm »
The entire Eastern half of the USA is showing bizarre circles all over the radar map...this has been going on for a few minutes now. Solar flare?

Offline grapecrusher1

Re: Check the weather radar right now...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:36:50 pm »
link?
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 11:44:57 pm »
My first thought is thermal inversion. But with radiation in the mix, who knows. They said it would take 7 days for the radiation to get here if it got here at all. Thus far, they have minimized everything that has gone on, so who is to say that the estimate was more of a guess or intentional dis-info on their part.

I used weather underground and saw the same circles. http://www.wunderground.com
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline grapecrusher1

ignescent

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 11:48:04 pm »
Look at Georgiacopguy's link---shows up in green circles like someone is trying to hit something, but isn't that the area of the fault line--forgot what it was called? Mason or something?

they look like someone is trying to shoot a paint ball gun--notice the centers are either white or dark.  

what are they trying to hit?

this is NOT typical radar weather patterns. I look at radar weather every day and this looks weird to me.

Offline GeorgeDubya

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 11:54:26 pm »
It looks like the circles are just over Doppler radar stations.  Any thoughts as to what would cause this kind of anomaly.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 11:55:22 pm »

Does anybody have any information verifying that gamma radiation will find it's way to the West Coast of the U.S. in the next 6 months. How will this happen? So far I'm not buying it. Please prove me wrong so I can jump on the bandwagon. I'm feeling kinda left out...

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 11:58:34 pm »
Well, balloon bombs made it from Japan to California, as heavy as those are, I'd think atmospherically suspended radiation would stand at least a marginal chance at it. I don't think we will see massive illness or sickness from it, you might see a few cancerous thyroids a few r=years or decades down the line, but i do beleive it can get here.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 12:06:47 am »
It took the radiation from Chernobyl to hit the West US coast 10 days.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 12:09:12 am »
Does anybody have any information verifying that gamma radiation will find it's way to the West Coast of the U.S. in the next 6 months. How will this happen? So far I'm not buying it. Please prove me wrong so I can jump on the bandwagon. I'm feeling kinda left out...

"Gamma Radiation" doesn't "come" isotopic (mutated more neutrons or whatever) airborne particulate elements like Strontium "90", radioactive Iodine (forget the number), Cesium etc etc are carried over (and settle along their ways) that emit radioactive decay-ray (Alpha and Gamma) particles as they decay (for as long as each floats and that takes for each sort).

Rainfall along the way at lower altitudes also tends to force them to concentrate below here and there as well. (it also scrubs the air-stream here and there as well). The high Jet Stream however can carry then everywhere for long periods of time and distance.

It's also interesting to note that chemtrails (with Boron) are actually really beneficial at "killing" (absorbing) neutrons. It's (along with Sodium) among the top neutron-eaters (aka reactor-poisons for SCRAMs).

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/17/science/17plume.html?_r=1
Scientists Project Path of Radiation Plume
A United Nations forecast of the possible movement of the radioactive plume coming from crippled Japanese reactors shows it churning across the Pacific, and touching the Aleutian Islands on Thursday before hitting Southern California late Friday.

Plume Animation Model
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/03/16/science/plume-graphic.html?ref=science

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 12:37:19 am »
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 02:23:01 am »
"Gamma Radiation" doesn't "come" isotopic (mutated more neutrons or whatever) airborne particulate elements like Strontium "90", radioactive Iodine (forget the number), Cesium etc etc are carried over (and settle along their ways) that emit radioactive decay-ray (Alpha and Gamma) particles as they decay (for as long as each floats and that takes for each sort).

Rainfall along the way at lower altitudes also tends to force them to concentrate below here and there as well. (it also scrubs the air-stream here and there as well). The high Jet Stream however can carry then everywhere for long periods of time and distance.

It's also interesting to note that chemtrails (with Boron) are actually really beneficial at "killing" (absorbing) neutrons. It's (along with Sodium) among the top neutron-eaters (aka reactor-poisons for SCRAMs).

I don't doubt that Japan is totally f*cked and I don't doubt that Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California and Hawaii will all see heightened radiation levels. What I am cautious about is buying into the paranoia that the West Coast of the United States will be inundated by deadly levels of radio active particles, Strontium 90 et al.

I have yet to see any convincing information about how deadly amounts of radioactive material will make it's way into the Jet stream, some 30,000 feet above sea level, and then be dumped onto the West Coast.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

EvadingGrid

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 03:25:03 am »
I don't doubt that Japan is totally f*cked and I don't doubt that Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California and Hawaii will all see heightened radiation levels. What I am cautious about is buying into the paranoia that the West Coast of the United States will be inundated by deadly levels of radio active particles, Strontium 90 et al.

I have yet to see any convincing information about how deadly amounts of radioactive material will make it's way into the Jet stream, some 30,000 feet above sea level, and then be dumped onto the West Coast.

I agree.

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 04:50:24 am »
Yes, we don't know the radiation levels, but we do have ships in the Pacific that can measure radiation levels as well as high altitude recon planes. Why are they not releasing the radioactive cloud level that are presently off the Western Coast of the US? This would allay fears.

But tell me, will you WAIT AROUND while the US government decides to publish the information? If I was on the West Coast, I'm not certain I would want to be part of their experiment. The folks there have about a day to make a judgment call. After that, the roads may become jammed as the cloud is supposed to arrive late Friday.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 04:55:46 am »
Yes, we don't know the radiation levels, but we do have ships in the Pacific that can measure radiation levels as well as high altitude recon planes. Why are they not releasing the radioactive cloud level that are presently off the Western Coast of the US? This would allay fears.

But tell me, will you WAIT AROUND while the US government decides to publish the information? If I was on the West Coast, I'm not certain I would want to be part of their experiment. The folks there have about a day to make a judgment call. After that, the roads may become jammed as the cloud is supposed to arrive late Friday.

Good questions...

Logically if there was no real risk, then they would be saturating the media with hardcore data showing No Risk.

As to waiting for the true data, there are a lot of people in Japan cursing the stupidity of trusting the Govt and the Media to give honest information. Many of them are in a poor psychological state and in full blown denial.

Why wait ?
What is more important than your health ?

IF you are in Japan, forget about material concerns and leave now.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 05:17:59 am »

How is the radiation, in deadly amounts, going to going to travel the 5000 miles to the West Coast of the USA? 48 million people stampeding east will kill a lot more than a dispersed cloud of radiation. What about the two atom bombs we dropped in 1945 and the fallout from them? Were did that go?

~Aldous Huxley

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 05:22:25 am »
How is the radiation, in deadly amounts, going to going to travel the 5000 miles to the West Coast of the USA? 48 million people stampeding east will kill a lot more than a dispersed cloud of radiation. What about the two atom bombs we dropped in 1945 and the fallout from them? Were did that go?

Brocke, there's a HUGE difference in the radiation of the first two atomic bombs, and the MOX and Plutonium used as the nuclear fuel in these reactors. You're right, a lot of people will probably die trying to avoid the cloud as it hits the West Coast. So you would stay then, and not try to avoid the cloud, if it's high? The rule of thumb is generally it is far better to stay than bug out since you cannot bring many supplies like food and water, and of course your home is generally more defensible. At this point, if the numbers are high, I think I would leave. Luckily for me, I'm  not on the West Coast, and hopefully far enough away based upon wind patterns and the half-lives of the isotopes involved.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 05:57:11 am »
Brocke, there's a HUGE difference in the radiation of the first two atomic bombs, and the MOX and Plutonium used as the nuclear fuel in these reactors. You're right, a lot of people will probably die trying to avoid the cloud as it hits the West Coast. So you would stay then, and not try to avoid the cloud, if it's high? The rule of thumb is generally it is far better to stay than bug out since you cannot bring many supplies like food and water, and of course your home is generally more defensible. At this point, if the numbers are high, I think I would leave. Luckily for me, I'm  not on the West Coast, and hopefully far enough away based upon wind patterns and the half-lives of the isotopes involved.

Well, I'm in Australia and almost exactly the same distance to the reactors as San Francisco is. So I guess I am closer to the danger than you are. I do have family in the Bay Area and I am concerned for them. My relative there knows a woman who has barricaded herself in her apartment sealing all the doors and windows with plastic and duct tape! That is just plain crazy. I personally am not going to buy into the fear.

~Aldous Huxley

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 06:05:45 am »
You are closer to the danger, and I hope you fare well. I think you'll be fine though due to prevailing winds and the Jet Stream. Most of the concern is in the Northern Hemisphere, and I have yet to see a model that projects fallout directly towards Aussies.

Like your sig by the way Brocke, I'm an old Prisoner fan (the original series)

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 06:23:19 am »
You are closer to the danger, and I hope you fare well. I think you'll be fine though due to prevailing winds and the Jet Stream. Most of the concern is in the Northern Hemisphere, and I have yet to see a model that projects fallout directly towards Aussies.

Like your sig by the way Brocke, I'm an old Prisoner fan (the original series)

I still don't understand how any radiation will get up into the Jet Stream.  ???

A helium party balloon that is lighter than air will only rise a few hundred feet. Radioactive isotopes are heavier than air.

~Aldous Huxley

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 06:26:37 am »
I still don't understand how any radiation will get up into the Jet Stream.  ???

A helium party balloon that is lighter than air will only rise a few hundred feet. Radioactive isotopes are heavier than air.

Nope, that's incorrect. Do a search for any peer-reviewed academic article on Chernobyl. The radiation did get carried all over. The same is true of radioactive fallout during above ground atomic testing. Wish it were so.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 06:34:04 am »
Nope, that's incorrect. Do a search for any peer-reviewed academic article on Chernobyl. The radiation did get carried all over. The same is true of radioactive fallout during above ground atomic testing. Wish it were so.

What is incorrect?

I said:

I still don't understand how any radiation will get up into the Jet Stream.   ???

Do you have information proving that Radioactive isotopes will reach the Jet Stream? If so I will acquiesce.

~Aldous Huxley

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 06:37:47 am »
What is incorrect?

I said:

Do you have information proving that Radioactive isotopes will reach the Jet Stream? If so I will acquiesce.

Hey, not trying to disagree with you. Read this:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nucene/cherno2.html

This dealt with a very small number of megaCurries of radiation versus the tons of spent fuel rods which may potentially be released by a meltdown at Fukushima, particularly #4, 5, and 6.

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 06:50:19 am »
Here's an academic report concerning radioactive fallout patterns of the Cesium 137
http://chernobyl.info/Default.aspx?tabid=294

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 06:53:14 am »
Here's an academic report concerning radioactive fallout patterns of the Cesium 137
http://chernobyl.info/Default.aspx?tabid=294

~Aldous Huxley

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 07:02:29 am »
Right so clearly fallout does travel with the Jet Stream. It needs a high amount of heat to project the fallout into the atmosphere, and that happens with a nuclear meltdown.

Dig is reporting this link: http://www.informationdissemination.net/2011/03/new-york-times-us-navy-helicopter.html
over on the radiation thread. http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203480.280

He may be right that the amounts are low...right now. We'll just have to see if the Japanese cannot cool off the rods. Only time will tell.

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 07:18:23 am »
Cross posting
http://www.iaea.or.at/newscenter/news/tsunamiupdate01.html
17 March 2011

* More Sharing...

IAEA Update on Japan Earthquake

Staff Report
IAEA Flag

Story Resources
                + Story Resources
                + IAEA Incident and Emergency Centre (IEC)
                + International Seismic Safety Centre (ISSC)
                + Response Assistance Network (RANET)
                + Japan Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA)
                + International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale (INES)
          o Say It!

Japan Earthquake Update (17 March 2011 11:05 UTC)

Based on a press release from the Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary dated 17 March 2011 04:00 UTC, the IAEA can confirm that the Japanese military carried out four helicopter water droppings over the building of reactor unit 3 of the Fukushima Daichi nuclear power plant.

According to the press release, the droppings took place between 00:48 UTC and 01:00 UTC.

Japanese Earthquake Update (17 March 01:15 UTC)

Injuries or Contamination at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant

Based on a press release from the Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary dated 16 March 2011, the IAEA can confirm the following information about human injuries or contamination at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.

Please note that this list provides a snapshot of the latest information made available to the IAEA by Japanese authorities. Given the fluid situation at the plant, this information is subject to change.

Injuries

* 2 TEPCO employees have minor injuries
    * 2 subcontractor employees are injured, one person suffered broken legs and one person whose condition is unknown was transported to the hospital
    * 2 people are missing
    * 2 people were 'suddenly taken ill'
    * 2 TEPCO employees were transported to hospital during the time of donning respiratory protection in the control centre
    * 4 people (2 TEPCO employees, 2 subcontractor employees) sustained minor injuries due to the explosion at unit 1 on 11 March and were transported to the hospital
    * 11 people (4 TEPCO employees, 3 subcontractor employees and 4 Japanese civil defense workers) were injured due to the explosion at unit 3 on 14 March

Radiological Contamination

* 17 people (9 TEPCO employees, 8 subcontractor employees) suffered from deposition of radioactive material to their faces, but were not taken to the hospital because of low levels of exposure
    * One worker suffered from significant exposure during 'vent work,' and was transported to an offsite center
    * 2 policemen who were exposed to radiation were decontaminated
    * Firemen who were exposed to radiation are under investigation

The IAEA continues to seek information from Japanese authorities about all aspects of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant.

Japanese Earthquake Update (16 March 22:00 UTC)

Temperature of Spent Fuel Pools at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant

Spent fuel that has been removed from a nuclear reactor generates intense heat and is typically stored in a water-filled spent fuel pool to cool it and provide protection from its radioactivity. Water in a spent fuel pool is continuously cooled to remove heat produced by spent fuel assemblies. According to IAEA experts, a typical spent fuel pool temperature is kept below 25 ˚C under normal operating conditions. The temperature of a spent fuel pool is maintained by constant cooling, which requires a constant power source.

Given the intense heat and radiation that spent fuel assemblies can generate, spent fuel pools must be constantly checked for water level and temperature. If fuel is no longer covered by water or temperatures reach a boiling point, fuel can become exposed and create a risk of radioactive release. The concern about the spent fuel pools at Fukushima Daiichi is that sources of power to cool the pools may have been compromised.

The IAEA can confirm the following information regarding the temperatures of the spent nuclear fuel pools at Units 4, 5 and 6 at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant:
Unit 4
14 March, 10:08 UTC:    84 ˚C
15 March, 10:00 UTC:    84 ˚C
16 March, 05:00 UTC:    no data
Unit 5
14 March, 10:08 UTC:    59.7 ˚C
15 March, 10:00 UTC:    60.4 ˚C
16 March, 05:00 UTC:    62.7 ˚C
Unit 6
14 March, 10:08 UTC:    58.0 ˚C
15 March, 10:00 UTC:    58.5 ˚C
16 March, 05:00 UTC:    60.0 ˚C

100 deg C would be critical since it will allow the water to flash, whatever little amounts of water are there presently. They have just dropped 30 tons of water via the fire trucks and the police water cannons. They are mostly concerned with #3. NHK WORLD announced the pool needs 1200 tons of water. They shot in only 30 tons of water.

Offline tinfoiltruth

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 08:55:19 am »
there was a video on youtube talking about how skin cancer rates were pretty much non existent in the world until the US started doing atmospheric testing of the atomic bomb.

the radiation and nuclear fall out from these were sprinkled all over the world cause they were exploded in the atmosphere upper jet stream.

doesnt answer Brockes questions about how the japan radiation will get to the jet stream. but the radiation will travel in the jet stream.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 09:28:14 am »
All of a sudden, all the mods are acting like information gatekeepers by questioning the validity of fallout reaching any part of the US. They virtually deny the possibility, despite Chernobyl particulate getting all across the US. While it wasn't a devastating event, who is to say what it did to cancer levels, because that's the big unknown. I think it will be a minor threat, but a threat nonetheless, which we should try to prepare for it rationally, not hide our heads in the sand. And we should also be cognizant that others will use this to enact their efforts to push control grids, and get their NWO agenda further in place.

Let's be realistic here, they are dumping water on super heated rods, which are emitting steam, steam which was in contact with those rods which is now carrying radioactivity. Water droplets as I recall manage to get into the jet-stream, which in turn drives our weather. Sure, sure, DIG has been real big on pointing out that our government can control the jet-stream. The question remains, if they truly want us to die off, or kill us, do you really think they would use that 'uber secret' tech to protect us, risking proving that it exists? Even if they aren't worried about revealing it, I do not think they would use it. Because their ultimate goal is to kill off as many as they cant use or control. But again, I think the radioactivity will be a minor issue.

It just disturbs me to see mods acting like info gatekeepers. Just like the titles and stars and post counts underneath our nicknames, newbies and other people tend to look at you guys as people of authority and knowledge around here. Several message boards I belong to varying from scuba and cave diving to photography and several others do not encourage their mods to express opinions or dispense info for this very reason. Using the scuba board message board as an example, they do not want the mods dispensing their opinions or accumulated wisdom, because they are perceived as authority figures by some, and they worry that others will take their info at face value, despite what a dive-master or instructor might say. But instead, people around here get herded like sheep at times. Thread titles get changed to reflect the mods opinions, not the OP's. People are inundated with copy and paste material, trying to herd their opinion to match up lockstep with those of the mods. We are human beings, we have our own opinions, there will be variances between us from opinion to opinion. Does that mean you need to herd us along, and try to make us think like you do? Most of the people on this message board who are talking about potential fall out, are doing so reasonably, they are not acting like its the end of the world, they are simply trying to see through the lies, expose the lies, and get enough info out there so that if people choose to prepare, they can do so, all of this seems to be done in a reasonable orderly fashion. While i don't like the idea of using BBC tweets, I still understand the the poster is just trying to get info from multiple sources, and thus far, the BBC has demonstrated that they do not beleive the Japanese lies about the power plant. So at least a modicum of the information coming from that source can be trusted, maybe not completely, but its a source which might validate info from another source.

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 09:50:54 am »
I don't know if the "BBC tweets" remark is aimed at my posts on the radiation thread, but in most cases, those tweets are from reliable news agencies, not regular Joes just commenting. Anyways, when I began posting news items, it was to give people more information direct from Japan versus the very filtered responses we're getting from the main stream press. So I went direct to the major Japanese press agencies like Kyodo, NHK World, Voice of America (Pacific branch), Stars and Stripes (Pacific branch), Daily Yomiuri, BBC (Pacific branch), Jiji Press, Japan Times, etc. I also posted the first direct radiological data from SPEEDI.

We can doubt all authorities, and see the globalists everywhere. Clearly the globalists have infiltrated all media outlets as well as governments, but come on people, you have to get your information somewhere and interpret it as you see fit. It's that, or stick your head in the sand. If there is high radiation coming to the US, despite the root causes of the Earthquake and nuclear accidents, I hope that the most important aspect is warning the public.

The radiation levels are high. Are they as high as Chernobyl? No, thank God. The meltdown has not happened completely yet, thank God. It does appear that since they cannot re-establish power and coolant that it will be inevitable. I certainly do not want doom. I have friends in Japan. I have friends on the West Coast. My only goal is assisting in disseminating information that I hope allows people to make an informed decision, rather than rely upon CNN and Fox News.

There is a larger issue too. The Japanese are struggling and injecting Yen into the market in order to protect their economy. This is already having an enormous effect on the US economy.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 10:02:54 am »
I don't doubt you at all about the market volatility they are creating by injecting those funds. Zero Hedge had a chart last night that showed the USD versus the yen dropping like a rock. Some people think this whole earthquake is to further the green agenda and carbon credits. I'm more of the mind it was to get Japan in line and at the same time create instability in the world economies.

I made the reference to the BBC tweets not because they are tweets, but because they are sourced by the BBC. The BBC is owned by the royals, so obviously, they will have their slant in everything. But at the same time, they do see through the Japanese lies about the power plant. So at least their info can be used to validate other sources which might suggest the same thing. So while I wouldn't normally trust BBC news sources, they can still manage to have a purpose in this I guess. I wouldn't source them alone though. I'd find an alternative source to back up what they say.

I just wish I understood why some people are in denial of just how bad of an issue the fallout could potentially be, or why they do not want reasoned debate on the topic.

I don't know if the "BBC tweets" remark is aimed at my posts on the radiation thread, but in most cases, those tweets are from reliable news agencies, not regular Joes just commenting. Anyways, when I began posting news items, it was to give people more information direct from Japan versus the very filtered responses we're getting from the main stream press. So I went direct to the major Japanese press agencies like Kyodo, NHK World, Voice of America (Pacific branch), Stars and Stripes (Pacific branch), Daily Yomiuri, BBC (Pacific branch), Jiji Press, Japan Times, etc. I also posted the first direct radiological data from SPEEDI.

We can doubt all authorities, and see the globalists everywhere. Clearly the globalists have infiltrated all media outlets as well as governments, but come on people, you have to get your information somewhere and interpret it as you see fit. It's that, or stick your head in the sand. If there is high radiation coming to the US, despite the root causes of the Earthquake and nuclear accidents, I hope that the most important aspect is warning the public.

The radiation levels are high. Are they as high as Chernobyl? No, thank God. The meltdown has not happened completely yet, thank God. It does appear that since they cannot re-establish power and coolant that it will be inevitable. I certainly do not want doom. I have friends in Japan. I have friends on the West Coast. My only goal is assisting in disseminating information that I hope allows people to make an informed decision, rather than rely upon CNN and Fox News.

There is a larger issue too. The Japanese are struggling and injecting Yen into the market in order to protect their economy. This is already having an enormous effect on the US economy.

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 10:14:14 am »
I don't doubt you at all about the market volatility they are creating by injecting those funds. Zero Hedge had a chart last night that showed the USD versus the yen dropping like a rock. Some people think this whole earthquake is to further the green agenda and carbon credits. I'm more of the mind it was to get Japan in line and at the same time create instability in the world economies.

I made the reference to the BBC tweets not because they are tweets, but because they are sourced by the BBC. The BBC is owned by the royals, so obviously, they will have their slant in everything. But at the same time, they do see through the Japanese lies about the power plant. So at least their info can be used to validate other sources which might suggest the same thing. So while I wouldn't normally trust BBC news sources, they can still manage to have a purpose in this I guess. I wouldn't source them alone though. I'd find an alternative source to back up what they say.

I just wish I understood why some people are in denial of just how bad of an issue the fallout could potentially be, or why they do not want reasoned debate on the topic.

Yeah I posted 3-4 postings from zerohedge over at the radiation thread. In particular I posted one about the dumping of yen on the market which led to the fall in the value of the dollar.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 07:38:35 pm »
All of a sudden, all the mods are acting like information gatekeepers by questioning the validity of fallout reaching any part of the US. They virtually deny the possibility, despite Chernobyl particulate getting all across the US. While it wasn't a devastating event, who is to say what it did to cancer levels, because that's the big unknown. I think it will be a minor threat, but a threat nonetheless, which we should try to prepare for it rationally, not hide our heads in the sand. And we should also be cognizant that others will use this to enact their efforts to push control grids, and get their NWO agenda further in place.

Let's be realistic here, they are dumping water on super heated rods, which are emitting steam, steam which was in contact with those rods which is now carrying radioactivity. Water droplets as I recall manage to get into the jet-stream, which in turn drives our weather. Sure, sure, DIG has been real big on pointing out that our government can control the jet-stream. The question remains, if they truly want us to die off, or kill us, do you really think they would use that 'uber secret' tech to protect us, risking proving that it exists? Even if they aren't worried about revealing it, I do not think they would use it. Because their ultimate goal is to kill off as many as they cant use or control. But again, I think the radioactivity will be a minor issue.

It just disturbs me to see mods acting like info gatekeepers. Just like the titles and stars and post counts underneath our nicknames, newbies and other people tend to look at you guys as people of authority and knowledge around here. Several message boards I belong to varying from scuba and cave diving to photography and several others do not encourage their mods to express opinions or dispense info for this very reason. Using the scuba board message board as an example, they do not want the mods dispensing their opinions or accumulated wisdom, because they are perceived as authority figures by some, and they worry that others will take their info at face value, despite what a dive-master or instructor might say. But instead, people around here get herded like sheep at times. Thread titles get changed to reflect the mods opinions, not the OP's. People are inundated with copy and paste material, trying to herd their opinion to match up lockstep with those of the mods. We are human beings, we have our own opinions, there will be variances between us from opinion to opinion. Does that mean you need to herd us along, and try to make us think like you do? Most of the people on this message board who are talking about potential fall out, are doing so reasonably, they are not acting like its the end of the world, they are simply trying to see through the lies, expose the lies, and get enough info out there so that if people choose to prepare, they can do so, all of this seems to be done in a reasonable orderly fashion. While i don't like the idea of using BBC tweets, I still understand the the poster is just trying to get info from multiple sources, and thus far, the BBC has demonstrated that they do not beleive the Japanese lies about the power plant. So at least a modicum of the information coming from that source can be trusted, maybe not completely, but its a source which might validate info from another source.

So I can't be skeptical of the Jet Stream Death Cloud theory without being labeled a "gatekeeper"? I am aware that radioactive isotopes will circulate all over the globe from this event. I am also aware that cancer rates will increase in the next 50 years. I am not doubting the severity of the effects in Japan. What I have not seen is any information that convinces me that deadly amounts of radiation will somehow get blasted up 30,000 feet into the Jet stream and then rain down death on the West Coast.

The radiation will spread, that's a fact. It will eventually circle the globe many times. The seas around Japan will be devastated. Alaska will probably get the worst of it as far as American soil is concerned.

Personally I think the screaming and yelling that a toxic cloud of radiation is heading for the West Coast is the worst kind of fear mongering. I don't doubt that there is a possibility there will be radiation eventually. I just reserve the right to be skeptical of how much and how long it will take.

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 08:01:54 pm »
And it's okay that you are skeptical Brocke, and in a way, I'm glad you are. But the way you say it, the way you put it forth, you at least seem open to the possibility or at the very least debate. But no sooner than we started to see a nuke crisis unfold, and there were mods, almost seemed like all of them, that were pushing this agenda that there was absolutely no way that fallout could reach here. Most of the debates I saw were reasoned debates, counting numbers, plotting weather and the like, but it wasn't long, and along comes Dig with his copy paste agenda, letting us know the government can control the jet stream...etc etc...

It just felt that there was a party line the way all the mods were spouting it out. I myself believe that the jet stream and weather patterns will bring some, I say some fallout to our shores. Where it lands remains to be seen, how severe, if severe at all ,remains to be seen. but I, along with the reasoned thinkers here were perfectly happy to debate it and discuss it. We still are. Just some of us, and in this case I only speak for me, felt that we were having dogma shoved down our(my) throats. Surely you can see how that would look to us on this side of the screen? I try to keep an open mind about things, just not too open, or else its easy to fall prey to things. If a person could come along, and with reasoned debate convince me that fallout wouldn't make it here, I would admit I was wrong. But so far, that hasn't happened, and history says it can. Lethal, catastrophic levels, not so far. But the potential exists.

So I can't be skeptical of the Jet Stream Death Cloud theory without being labeled a "gatekeeper"? I am aware that radioactive isotopes will circulate all over the globe from this event. I am also aware that cancer rates will increase in the next 50 years. I am not doubting the severity of the effects in Japan. What I have not seen is any information that convinces me that deadly amounts of radiation will somehow get blasted up 30,000 feet into the Jet stream and then rain down death on the West Coast.

The radiation will spread, that's a fact. It will eventually circle the globe many times. The seas around Japan will be devastated. Alaska will probably get the worst of it as far as American soil is concerned.

Personally I think the screaming and yelling that a toxic cloud of radiation is heading for the West Coast is the worst kind of fear mongering. I don't doubt that there is a possibility there will be radiation eventually. I just reserve the right to be skeptical of how much and how long it will take.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 08:46:09 pm »
And it's okay that you are skeptical Brocke, and in a way, I'm glad you are. But the way you say it, the way you put it forth, you at least seem open to the possibility or at the very least debate. But no sooner than we started to see a nuke crisis unfold, and there were mods, almost seemed like all of them, that were pushing this agenda that there was absolutely no way that fallout could reach here. Most of the debates I saw were reasoned debates, counting numbers, plotting weather and the like, but it wasn't long, and along comes Dig with his copy paste agenda, letting us know the government can control the jet stream...etc etc...

It just felt that there was a party line the way all the mods were spouting it out. I myself believe that the jet stream and weather patterns will bring some, I say some fallout to our shores. Where it lands remains to be seen, how severe, if severe at all ,remains to be seen. but I, along with the reasoned thinkers here were perfectly happy to debate it and discuss it. We still are. Just some of us, and in this case I only speak for me, felt that we were having dogma shoved down our(my) throats. Surely you can see how that would look to us on this side of the screen? I try to keep an open mind about things, just not too open, or else its easy to fall prey to things. If a person could come along, and with reasoned debate convince me that fallout wouldn't make it here, I would admit I was wrong. But so far, that hasn't happened, and history says it can. Lethal, catastrophic levels, not so far. But the potential exists.

I did notice that other mods were being cautious like myself. There is no "party line" or secret agenda. As far as I know we were all acting independently.

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2011, 08:57:43 pm »
I did notice that other mods were being cautious like myself. There is no "party line" or secret agenda. As far as I know we were all acting independently.

It didn't look like they were being cautious. They may have been trying to be cautious in not saying we could get fallout, but I have my doubts about the way they were putting forth their opinions. There also seemed to be some ganging up on those who didn't toe the line. All I can do is point out how it looked from this side dude.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2011, 09:09:34 pm »
cloud vs. jetstream, pretty big difference, points toward a calculated worst case scenario.
it very well could be fearmongering but you know what, man, when i finally got my CT ass to the store, the shelves were bare of Kelp and Iodate.

the sheeple merely saw mention of it somewhere and rushed to buy these things. i was genuinely concerned about it being an attack and didn't even protect myself.

what we believe matters not, what we are made of matters quite a lot, when you are dealing with radioactive material.
its better to be safe than sorry, you cannot get your DNA back that i know of

A curious story...

The Luckiest or Unluckiest Man in the World? Tsutomu Yamaguchi, double A-bomb victim

Tsutomu Yamaguchi, Akira Iwanaga and Kuniyoshi Sato are either the luckiest or the unluckiest men alive, and after three days in their company and long hours of conversation, I still had no idea which. It is sixty years since their monstrous ordeal and all three are well into their ninth decade. Mr Sato, who is 86, uses a wheelchair after injuring his back, and 89-year old Mr Yamaguchi is almost deaf in one ear. But all of them exude the dignified vigour of elderly Japanese, the world’s healthiest and longest living race. “I was a heavy smoker,” Mr Yamaguchi told me during our first meeting, “but I gave up smoking and drinking when I was 50. I didn’t expect to live to 80. And now I’m well over 80.” The miracle is not that he is alive now, but that he made it past the age of 29.

Mr Yamaguchi and his friends are freaks of history, victims of a fate so callous and improbable that it almost raises a smile. In 1945, they were working in Hiroshima where the world’s first atomic bomb exploded 60 years ago this morning, on 6 August 1945. 140,000 people died as a result of the explosion; by pure chance, Mr Yamaguchi, Mr Sato and Mr Iwanaga, were spared. Stunned and injured, reeling from the horrors around them, they left the city for the only place they could have gone – their home town, Nagasaki, 180 miles to the west. There, on 9th August, the second atomic bomb exploded over their heads.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=107429.0

~Aldous Huxley

Offline SlaveState

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 11:09:23 pm »
The weather radar thing is happening again right now but slightly further east.