Author Topic: Page not found "GAMMA RADIATION LEVELS ON WEST COAST TRIPLE THOSE ON EAST COAST"  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

I was trying to look up stories on the radiation levels in Alaska, but found this story that wasn't there from the link.

It said "Page not found The requested page could not be found."

"http://eastcountymagazine.org/node/5706

GAMMA RADIATION LEVELS ON WEST COAST TRIPLE THOSE ON EAST COAST‎

East County Magazine - 14 hours ago

There is a disturbing pattern showing gamma radiation levels along the West Coast, Alaska and Hawaii at two to four times levels on the East Coast, ..."
A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Offline RemixNinja

• If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail!
    • Remixx World!
That's very interesting.  I am going to see if I can find the original story anywhere else.

Offline RemixNinja

• If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail!
    • Remixx World!
I found this story also on that same site.  Either there was a mistake in the original report as is stated or the paper received a call from someone telling them to pull the story along with an appropriate retraction...

###

http://eastcountymagazine.org/node/5707

RADIATION LEVELS NOT ELEVATED ON WEST COAST

March 16, 2011 (San Diego) -- Radiation levels on the the U.S. West Coast and Hawaii are not elevated overall above normal expectations as of early this morning, according to data on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency RadNet site.  Some West Coast cities showed levels below many locations in points farther east.

An earlier story included a map of monitoring stations and incorrected stated that the numbers indicated higher gamma radiation on the West Coast, due to a misinterpretation of data.

In fact the numbers were station numbers.  The actual gamma ray levels varied widely but there was no apparent pattern of higher levels overall along the West Coast, Hawaii or Alaska.  Federal and state authorities continue to assure that they do not expect significant radiation levels to reach the U.S. 

Offline attietewd

Gamma radiation levels on West Coast 2 to 10 times levels on East Coast
Democratic Underground / 18hrs 8mins ago

Environmental Protection Agency
in this story

organizations
Environmental Protection Agency
places
San Diego, United States, Japan, Nevada, Arizona, Alaska, Hawaii
topics
Birth Defect

Source: East County Magazine (San Diego, CA) By Miriam Raftery March 16, 2011 (San Diego, CA) 12:30 a.m. -- A radiation map on the U.S. Environmental Protection Service shows radiation levels at measuring stations across the United States.

PHOTOS: Environmental Protection Agency in pictures

There is a disturbing pattern showing gamma radiation levels along the West Coast, Alaska and Hawaii at two to 10 times levels on the East Coast, with Midwest states in mid-ranges.

VIDEOS: Environmental Protection Agency in videos

The EPA radiation site (www.epa.gov/radiation ) has a database but does not app...
READ MORE >>

http://www.politifi.com/news/Gamma-radiation-levels-on-West-Coast-2-to-10-times-levels-on-East-Coast-1759480.html
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Valerius

I found the exact same thing this morning. Forgot to post it. Can someone contact the editorial staff and ask what gives? I think they are in a northern suburb of San Diego area.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

National Radiation Map, depicting environmental radiation levels across the USA, updated in real time every minute.  This is the first web site where the average citizen (or anyone in the world) can see what radiation levels are anywhere in the USA at any time.

Alert Level = 130 CPM

http://www.radiationnetwork.com/

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline rubicondecision

The consumer radiation websites do not list all power levels for gamma radiation. Apparently there are power energy levels from scale 1-9. It looks like the two radiation websites only list gamma energy level 9 amounts. The EPA Radnet list all of them, but it is intrusive to register for that database.