Author Topic: Link between STUXNET/HAARP Japan False Flag and US Debt Forgiveness  (Read 4665 times)

Offline rubicondecision

The situation is dire. Radiation is now being detected in Tokyo, and intelligent people are attempting to go further south or stay indoors. Gas is very difficult to acquire. People are waiting an hour in line for 5 gallons. The nuclear plants supply a huge amount of electricity to the country, and as a result, some trains are not in service as they are having rolling blackouts.

The Nikkei has already dropped by 11% just in the few hours of operation. Japan is the 2nd largest owner of US treasuries, and market analysts are saying that there is an increasing possibility that they may need to cash out some of these assets to stay afloat.

Due to the enormous traffic on the radiation websites, it has been just about impossible to get a connection anymore.

Offline rubicondecision

Link between STUXNET/HAARP Japan False Flag and US Debt Forgiveness
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 01:26:43 am »

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 06:05:05 am »
I wonder what super weapon will be used on China to forgive the US debt.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 12:35:22 pm »
There is a rumor over at zerohedge that the Nikkei will be closed the rest of the week. Given the precipitous drop over the last two days, I wonder if they're floating the idea to see what the NYSE response will be. Closing for several days may also severely damage global confidence.

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 01:08:51 pm »
By the way, this is a very strange renaming of the original thread title, which was "Radiological data available from Japan". I sincerely doubt that the stuxnet virus could affect 40 year old reactors. I doubt that they have sophisticated enough computer systems that could read a modern virus. I have experience in computer and electronics, and if those 40 year old systems are like any other that I have been exposed to, while they may have been somewhat retrofitted, I sincerely doubt their operating systems could interpret a 21 Century computer virus.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 05:43:04 pm »
By the way, this is a very strange renaming of the original thread title, which was "Radiological data available from Japan". I sincerely doubt that the stuxnet virus could affect 40 year old reactors. I doubt that they have sophisticated enough computer systems that could read a modern virus. I have experience in computer and electronics, and if those 40 year old systems are like any other that I have been exposed to, while they may have been somewhat retrofitted, I sincerely doubt their operating systems could interpret a 21 Century computer virus.

STUXNET is not a computer virus. It is a comprehensive HUMINT, SIGINT, reconnaisance, analytics, and C&C military operation...BY DESIGN. The PLC's are actually built to accomodate a STUXNET type control , so is Windows. STUXNET is not malware...it is the intended result of the PLC's and the Windows operating system. They were built to be remote controlled. Probably under the auspices of being an "emergency" control method.

Read this and it may assist everyone's knowledge of how STUXNET was impossible without hardware and software manufacturers compliance and concurrent testing of the operational functionality:

World Renowned Antivirus vendor ESET exposes Stuxnet in excruciating detail
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=188792.0

In October 2010, every PLC on the planet should have been thoroughly revamped and full audits of all industrial PLC's were 100% mandatory. STUXNET is the method that Kissinger/CSIS will use to cause a 2012 movie scenario during the NLE11 drills.

Here is a room that was created here 3 months ago.

The title and description is also 3 months old.

Please read it a few times:

SIEMEN'S STUXNET planned to be used during NLE11 to destroy US infrastucture in preparation for CSIS takeover
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=491.0

The Microsoft/SIEMENS/Mossad STUXNET operation is set to be used during NLE11 to simulate major US infrastructure exploding as if caused by the NLE's Earthquake. But, it is actually the entire reason for the STUXNET military operation, it is a way to have full command and control over all US infrastucture to set off a series of explosions as mandated in NLE11

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 05:49:37 pm »
STUXNET is not a computer virus. It is a comprehensive HUMINT, SIGINT, reconnaisance, analytics, and C&C operation...BY DESIGN. The PLC's are actually built with to accomodate a STUXNET type control , so is Windows. STUXNET is not malware...it is the intended result of the PLC's and the Windows operating system. They were built to be remote controlled. Probably under the auspices of being an "emergency" control method.

Read this and it may assist everyone's knowledge of how STUXNET was impossible without hardware and software manufacturers compliance and concurrent testing of the operational functionality:

World Renowned Antivirus vendor ESET exposes Stuxnet in excruciating detail
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=188792.0

Honestly, unless they retrofitted the programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to something modern, I doubt that the Stuxnet virus would effect it the ladder logic. These reactors are OLD, maybe old Modicon units. I mean, they could have yanked them out, but that means shutting down the reactors. The older PLCs used VT100s to program them and DAT drives, nothing like Windows at all. It's true that later Windows based interfaces were made to assist electronic technicians to make program changes and view inputs and outputs and timers, etc for troubleshooting, and possibly something might come in that way, but I doubt it.

No matter what, this has nothing to do with my topic on radiological measurements. I think the mod messed up my topic when it got relocated.

Offline feeditup

Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 06:20:52 pm »
Honestly, unless they retrofitted the programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to something modern, I doubt that the Stuxnet virus would effect it the ladder logic.
It is not a virus. It is a military command and control operation which works with the PLCs themselves. SIEMENS/GE built the PLCs to be controlled via stealth. It is not avirus. Let me rephrase that...it is not a virus. Here is another way to understand it: It is not a virus. An alternative description is as follows: it is not a virus. And in case that fails to communicate I will explain it this way: it is not a virus. It is the intended military use of industrial controls.

These reactors are OLD, maybe old Modicon units.
They are GE and Hitachi PLC controlled reactors. The industrial controllers are built to be militarily controlled via shadow systems. That is the intended use of the controllers. An analogy is the FAA air traffic controller system and Ptech. Ptech is not a virus, it is the intended shadow military command and control infrastructure of the FAA air traffic control system.

I mean, they could have yanked them out, but that means shutting down the reactors. The older PLCs used VT100s to program them and DAT drives, nothing like Windows at all. It's true that later Windows based interfaces were made to assist electronic technicians to make program changes and view inputs and outputs and timers, etc for troubleshooting, and possibly something might come in that way, but I doubt it.
You can doubt it all you wish, it is a proven fact, this is the intention of the controllers + Windows interfaces...to be militarily controlled via stealth. Please read the white paper and about 100 other pieces of information exposing the vulnerability in all industrial controls since the dawn of industial controls.

No matter what, this has nothing to do with my topic on radiological measurements. I think the mod messed up my topic when it got relocated.
It got "messed up" when the fact that the US/Japan debt was exposed as a motive for this false flag attack. This shows one of the 10 motives for the false flag operation that is intending to *according to NLE11 declassified documents) over 170,0000 people.

The Haiti false flag killed over 250,000 and was for resources. This one looks like it is for debt forgiveness as has been pointed out in this thread. Other motives seem to be the increased surveillance now that all products, people, vehicles and homes are open to various new forms of "radiation" surveillance.

The levels of radiation are controlled by the people who have planned and executed this false flag. So are the jet streams. Operation Woodpecker has been around for over 20 years and controls jet streams. So when you hear jet stream fear mongering just realize that this is a controlled operation.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 06:25:10 pm »
2008 Automation Summit
A Users Conference
Presenters: Marty Edwards
Idaho National Laboratory
Todd Stauffer
Siemens
ID#: 2481
Title: Control System

62 Page Powerpoint (in pdf format)
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/science/NSTB.pdf
The NY Times article sounds like something Anti_Illuminati would write

Israel Tests on Worm Called Crucial in Iran Nuclear Delay
By WILLIAM J. BROAD, JOHN MARKOFF and DAVID E. SANGER
Published: January 15, 2011

This article is by William J. Broad, John Markoff and David E. Sanger.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/16/world/middleeast/16stuxnet.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

'Israel tested Stuxnet virus on Dimona plant'
By JPOST.COM STAFF
01/16/2011 07:24

Report: Israel used centrifuges identical to those in Iran to test out worm that set Teheran's nuclear program years back; virus was authorized by Bush administration, rather than allow an Israeli attack.

Israel tested the Stuxnet virus in Dimona, according to a Sunday report by The New York Times.

Israel reportedly has centrifuges that are identical to those at the Iranian nuclear site in Natanz, which were used to test the Stuxnet computer worm.

In 2008, the Times reported, German company Siemens cooperated with the Idaho National Laboratory, allowing it to identify problems in the comany's computer controllers, which are used in Iranian nuclear plants. The laboratory is part of the American Energy Department, which is responsible for nuclear weapons in the US.

The vulnerabilities identified in 2008 were used the following year by Stuxnet.

The Times' report explained how Stuxnet operates. First, it spun Iranian nuclear centrifuges out of control. It would also secretly record the daily routine at the nuuclear plant and play back the recording of a regular day to operators at the plant. This way, it would seem that the facility was operating correctly, while the centrifuges were being destroyed.

The Stuxnet virus enters computers through removable drives or through the internet. It then spreads to other computers and any drives that may be plugged into them. The virus searches for computers with Step 7, software that programs Siemens controllers. After a controller is infected, Stuxnet hides itself. After a few days, the virus speeds and slows motors in such a way that could damage them. At the same time, it sends out the false signals described above.

The worm was reportedly only partially successful, delaying Iran's progress but not destroying the nuclear sites.

According to the Times, Stuxnet was developed by the US and Israel, with help from the Germans and the British, who may not have known the part they played. Former president George W. Bush reportedly authorized the program in January 2009, and President Barack Obama, with Israel's encouragement, ordered that it be accelerated.

A Washington official told the Times that rather than allow Israel to attack Iran, the US wanted "to put time on the clock...and now, we have a bit more."Read more: http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=203777

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 06:28:29 pm »
Article retrieved from DefenceWeb out of South Africa:
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10037:focus-on-cyber-war-defence-expert&catid=48:Information%20&%20Communication%20Technologies&Itemid=109

Focus on cyber war defence: Expert

The difference between cyber crime, cyber espionage and cyber war is a matter of a few keystrokes. They use the same techniques.

These were the words of Richard Clarke, chairman of Good Harbor Consulting, during his keynote at the RSA Europe 2010 conference, being held in London this week.

Giving background, he said cyber crime is not a theory, it goes on every day. “Just two weeks ago, there were arrests of a cyber cartel in the US. However, those arrested were students, acting as mules. To be a mule all they have to do is open a bank account and allow money to flow in and out of it. They are on the lowest level of the cyber crime structure.”

This is typically the situation in cyber crime, explained Clarke. “These cartels are often based in Moldova, Estonia, Belarus or Russia. Once there has been an investigation, often long and complicated, using warrants to search computers and servers, crimes are traced back to these countries. However, when the investigators ask for co-operation from these countries, none is forthcoming. They have become, in effect, cyber sanctuaries.”

As long as the attacks happen outside their countries, he added, and the cyber criminals give the police kickbacks, they turn a blind eye. This can also take on a more sinister tone, as when governments need a friendly hacker to attack another nation they use these cyber criminals and gain a little plausible deniability when a finger is pointed at them, ITWeb reports.

“This is not dissimilar to the situation that arose about money laundering,” added Clarke. “Countries that traditionally used to launder money were approached, and given a set of norms established to prevent the problem, and standards for enforcement. Nothing happened until they were approached again, and threatened with consequences, such as the devaluation of their currency.”

The same can be done for cyber crime, he stated. “If they don't live up to the standards there will be consequences. For example, we could limit traffic in and out of those countries, or filter and monitor that traffic. At the moment, nothing is being done. The fact is today, cyber crime pays.”

In fact, Clarke said cyber criminals are making so much money they are hiring computer scientists to alter hardware or firmware that is being produced to ensure they will have a backdoor to exploit through an existing flaw.

“Who are the victims here?” he asked. “Traditionally, the banks are seen as victims as they usually pay out losses to customers. However, the banks filter those costs down to their customers. We are paying the price.”

Corporate cyber espionage

Clarke said cyber criminals break into networks and steal identifications, money, and credentials. Cyber espionage has two flavours. Firstly, you see industrial espionage. “This goes on all the time – we get cyber criminals committing cyber espionage for hire.”

Major corporations hire business intelligence firms to get them information on their competitors, and too often are not fussy about where the intelligence comes from, he explained. In this case, things stolen will include industrial designs, chemical formulas, new product information or release information, aerospace information and so on.”

Clarke cited as an example the recent Google hack that was traced to attacks on 3 000 other US companies, all of which had updated AV, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, firewalls and similar. Many of these companies were spending tens or hundreds of millions a year on cyber security.

More worrying though, he said, was the fact that most companies in the US that knew they had been attacked were informed by a source outside the company. “When people come into your network to copy information, the information is still there. It's not like an art heist where the painting is missing from the wall. This makes it much harder to detect. The network will look as if no one has been on it. Terabytes of information could have left the system.”

Occasionally people do see it. He said recently a very advanced cyber research facility discovered they were being hacked, and could only stop it by pulling the plug. Each block they instituted was counter-attacked. As a result they were offline for days.

“If this is happening to such advanced companies, what is happening to less sophisticated organisations? They are losing information, including vital data such as source codes for operating systems and routers. How then do you protect the network?”

On the defensive

Clarke posed the question, “What is the difference then, between cyber espionage, and cyber warfare.”

The answer: a few keystrokes. “The same techniques apply. What is cyber warfare? Going into someone else's network, with the intent of damaging, disrupting or destroying.”

He said the US conducted an experiment, accessing the Internet, then an intranet, then into a SCADA system, to manipulate a generator, causing it to explode. This can be done.

Clarke cited some potential consequences from hacking and controlling SCADA systems. “You could cause trains to derail, blow up generators, melt power lines. The recent pipeline in San Francisco, which is still being investigated, could have happened as a result of this. The control system can be made to appear perfectly normal, while the functionality is being messed with, by blocking one end of the pipeline, causing it to explode.”

Think of the damage that could be done to financial institutions or stock exchanges, said Clarke. The recent debacle where the US stock exchange went down, with stocks gaining and losing extreme value for an hour, and being closed down, could have resulted from this. “Their solution? Pretend it had never happened.”

Neither of these, however, are examples of intentional attack. “Stuxnet is the first example of a malicious attack involving SCADA systems. It made use of four zero-day vulnerabilities. However, most unusual, was its use of built-in controls, limiting its replication, where it would attack and similar. It was after Siemens Win CC systems, not broader SCADA systems. It was narrowly targeted, like a guided missile.”

The question is, he said, is cyber war about to happen tomorrow? No. “Nation states don't rush out and use their new toys. They put them in the inventory for when they need them. It does mean that should they get into a conflict situation, instead of using a cruise missile, they could launch a cyber attack. I cannot imagine a scenario, for example, where the US or the UK would be involved in a war with Russia or China.”

Also, Clarke advised to bear in mind that Stuxnet was targeted at Iran. “For some time, the Iranian nuclear weapons programme has been causing controversy across the world. Sanctions have been passed to prevent them from producing nuclear weapons.

“It's not hard to imagine a scenario where the US, Israel and Iran are fighting each other. If bombs were falling on Iranian soil, would they be satisfied with only retaliating at home? Wouldn't they want to attack the US? Iran could launch a cyber attack that could cripple systems in the US. No one has a great cyber defence. The fact that the US could retaliate doesn't really matter.

“In all countries we have to stop worrying about cyber war on the offence, and start worrying about it on the defence. We need plans – strategy doesn't really tell you how to defend the country in the event of a cyber attack.”

What too, of cyber peace?, he asked. “What about treaties or agreements? If you don't begin the process you'll never get there. Sure it takes a while, as did the nuclear arms treaties, but you have to start somewhere. We can have cyber arms control agreements that will make us safer.

“One last thing,” he concluded. “Instead of spending money on security solutions, maybe we need to seriously think of redesigning network architecture, giving money for research into the next protocols, maybe even think about another, more secure Internet.”

Richard A. Clarke - Partner

Richard A. Clarke is an internationally-recognized expert on security, including homeland security, national security, cyber security, and counterterrorism. He is currently an on-air consultant for ABC News and teaches at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.

Mr. Clarke served the last three Presidents as a senior White House Advisor. Over the course of an unprecedented 11 consecutive years of White House service, he held the titles of:

- Special Assistant to the President for Global Affairs
- National Coordinator for Security and Counterterrorism
- Special Advisor to the President for Cyber Security

Prior to his White House years, Mr. Clarke served for 19 years in the Pentagon, the Intelligence Community, and State Department. During the Reagan Administration, he was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Intelligence. During the Bush (41) Administration, he was Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs and coordinated diplomatic efforts to support the 1990-1991 Gulf War and the subsequent security arrangements.

As a Partner in Good Harbor, Mr. Clarke advises clients on a range of issues including:

- Corporate security risk management
- Information security technology
- Dealing with the Federal Government on security and IT issues
- Counterterrorism

http://www.goodharbor.net/team/clarke.php

Offline rubicondecision

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 06:35:16 pm »
Heck, I'm done. I was trying to report on the radiation levels in Japan, and my thread got reshuffled to talk about the Stuxnet hijack. Have fun talking about that here. I'm not reporting any more. The links still work for radiation. If anyone is seriously inerested they can go look themselves.

Stuxnet is definitely important, I just have no interest in it.

And just for you Dig, thanks for teaching me about the virus. I especially love big red letters that teach me about virii. It's fun to say virus, so once more just for you: VIRUS.

:)

Offline Ninjaman

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2011, 06:47:55 pm »
Heck, I'm done. I was trying to report on the radiation levels in Japan, and my thread got reshuffled to talk about the Stuxnet hijack. Have fun talking about that here. I'm not reporting any more. The links still work for radiation. If anyone is seriously inerested they can go look themselves.

And just for you Dig, thanks for teaching me about the virus. I especially love big red letters that teach me about virii. It's fun to say virus, so once more just for you: VIRUS.

I appreciate the extremely useful information. Sad to see you stop :(

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Link between STUXNET/HAARP Japan False Flag and US Debt Forgiveness
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2011, 10:28:47 pm »

I split the topic so that the radiation stuff is merged with another radiation level topic:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203480.0

And this one is left with the other discussion about the US Debt connection and the likelihood of STUXNET operations.

In other words...It is not a virus ;)

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
Re: Link between STUXNET/HAARP Japan False Flag and US Debt Forgiveness
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 10:37:12 pm »
I wonder what super weapon will be used on China to forgive the US debt.

High Orbit Ion Cannon
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!