Author Topic: Patriots needed in the Los Angeles area!  (Read 3431 times)

Offline goetface

Patriots needed in the Los Angeles area!
« on: December 29, 2007, 02:29:41 pm »
Iam currently trying to get proactive in the movement against the NWO and NAU, as our constitution grants us the right to form civilian militia, i would like to form a militia here in the Los Angeles area/ county. Currently Iam calling it the United Revolutionary Guard U.R.G., it is important that we start becoming more proactive in getting the facts and information out. Those who are military veterans like myself are greatly welcomed as leadership, and discipline is big must. Frankly individuals who can help educate the greate public and get communitys involved is what this militias front mission will be. Additionally, those members who participate should be owners of weapons with liscenses. Is anyone with me on this? I encourage everyone to start doing this in their cities and neighborhoods.

Offline abbadon

Re: Patriots needed in the Los Angeles area!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 03:11:12 pm »
I wish you the best of luck, just be careful since they know what you are typing and doing. If i was int he US i would be on this aaaaaalll the way.

Offline cueball7

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 03:24:49 pm »

I live in Orange County which is next door to LA county. We in our local R.P. meetup groups have discussed this very issue. I would suggest going to your local meetup functions to find like-minded people. As far as we go-this peaceful revolution DOES NOT end with Ron Paul. It starts at the local level, and will continue through to the state level! Keep up the good work! ;)

Offline goetface

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 05:09:11 pm »
Iam very aware of what they see and read, however intimadation will only inhibit freedom. Im apart of a Ron Paul meet up group myself however the people there are a little different hehe let me tell you.

Offline Constitutional Patriot

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 07:21:44 pm »
Yeah, this is a real smart move...posting on the Internet your plans to form a militia...real smart...
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline CANADIAN-guerilla

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 07:49:03 pm »
militia here in the Los Angeles area/ county

United Revolutionary Guard

military veterans

weapons

something like this is exactly what the TPTB-MSM are looking for

" homegrown domestic terrorists "
food shortages and/or near starvation
will be the tactic/strategy used by TPTB to get america's guns

Offline goetface

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 03:05:09 am »
Personally, I could give a crap what would be considered smart in terms of what iam posting and in terms of what they are looking for. I made clear what the purpose would be, it would be backed by the constitution in terms of our right to form militia, its mission would be to inform the public, and at the end means to defend U.S. citizens from facism if need be. Now tell me where in that do you see terrorism? Look, what other tool is better at getting info out and forming groups then the internet, weve seen this as evidence with the ron paul campaign. To put it more simply, if you want to be intimidated and well a "pussy" then go for it. its that lame duck attitude that will simply get you no where in the fight against facism and tyranny. Without a doubt I know the people of our countries past had more balls then people today, posting on an internet message board is not being proactive, voting for ron paul is a start but not a solution. Critical thinking and organization of individuals and the execution of plans and goals directed in an orderly manner to end our countries problems is the solution. So sing sad songs somewhere else, cuz complacency and hiding behind a comp isnt going to win this infowar.