Author Topic: **Ray McGovern Bloodied, Bruised and Arrested by Clinton, Media told to STFU!  (Read 36219 times)

Offline Brendan

• Space4Peace
All he did was stand there wearing a shirt saying "Veterans For Peace".

Little mention of this in the news so far:

http://www.wrgwnews.com/2011/02/sec-hillary-clinton-speaks-at-gw.html

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&tbo=1&tbs=qdr%3Aw&q=clinton+Ray+McGovern+arrest&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&tbo=1&tbs=nws%3A1&q=clinton+Ray+McGovern&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

http://www.justiceonline.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=5553

At Clinton Speech: Veteran Bloodied, Bruised and Arrested for Standing Silently

As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave her speech at George Washington University yesterday condemning governments that arrest protestors and do not allow free expression, 71-year-old Ray McGovern was grabbed from the audience in plain view of her by police and an unidentified official in plain clothes, brutalized and left bleeding in jail. She never paused speaking. When Secretary Clinton began her speech, Mr. McGovern remained standing silently in the audience and turned his back. Mr. McGovern, a veteran Army officer who also worked as a C.I.A. analyst for 27 years, was wearing a Veterans for Peace t-shirt.

Blind-sided by security officers who pounced upon him, Mr. McGovern remarked, as he was hauled out the door, "So this is America?" Mr. McGovern is covered with bruises, lacerations and contusions inflicted in the assault.

Mr. McGovern is being represented by the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund (PCJF). "It is the ultimate definition of lip service that Secretary of State Clinton would be trumpeting the U.S. government's supposed concerns for free speech rights and this man would be simultaneously brutalized and arrested for engaging in a peaceful act of dissent at her speech," stated attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard of the PCJF.

Mr. McGovern now works for Tell the Word, a publishing arm of the ecumenical Church of the Saviour in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Re: **Ray McGovern Bloodied, Bruised and Arrested by Hillary Clinton Thugs!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:31:17 pm »
I believe Alex will have Ray back on the show very soon to talk about this.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 04:32:14 pm »
Wow!  It's like dealing with the worst sort of organized crime syndicate.  Citizens who want to peaceably assemble will have to hire body guards!

I hope Mr. McGovern will recovery quickly!!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline chrisfromchi

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 05:16:24 pm »
Ray McGovern, a true patriot who exposed the treason by Cheney/Rumsfeld is tagged and bagged by Clinton.

To the thugs who cannot recognize a true patriot: have you guys lost your f-ing minds? How did your moral compass end up in Dante's Inferno?

WAKE UP!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 05:24:02 pm »
McGovern out of all people?!

--YOU BASTARDS!!!! (the people that beat him up)

I'm just glad that Ray is even still alive..
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 05:31:41 pm »
^ ^ ^

I heard that Fox News has new video showing

the nice young men in Darth Vader drag

bringing over some cookies and warm milk

for Mr. McGovern.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 06:06:26 pm »
http://www.gwu.edu/explore/aboutgw/history
History of The George Washington University
The George Washington University grew out of President George Washington’s desire to establish a national institution of higher learning. Washington believed the nation’s capital was the logical site for such an institution. He left a bequest toward that objective.

Founded by an Act of Congress

Washington died before his vision was carried out. The Rev. Luther Rice and three friends took up the effort; President James Monroe and 32 members of the U.S. Congress also became involved.

On Feb. 9, 1821, Monroe signed the Act of Congress that created the Columbian College in the District of Columbia, a private, nonsectarian institution.

http://gwtoday.gwu.edu/aroundcampus/opennessonline
Openness Online
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton speaks at GW about the importance of international Internet freedom.

Feb. 15, 2011

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton urged countries around the world to support the U.S. in promoting open access to the Internet during a speech Tuesday at the George Washington University

In 1994, Secretary Clinton received an honorary Doctor of Public Service degree from GW and served as the Commencement keynote speaker. Most recently she appeared on campus with Secretary of Defense Robert Gates in a 2009 foreign policy roundtable.
“The rights of individuals to express their views freely, petition their leaders, worship according to their beliefs…these rights are universal whether they are exercised in a public square or on an individual blog,” she said. “The freedoms to assemble and associate also apply in cyberspace. The U.S. supports this freedom to connect for people everywhere.”
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 06:09:22 pm »
 They targeted Ray from the getgo.
  He was on the inside, he kinda  reminds me of Smedly Butler.
  Bless his heart and soul.
  Hang in there Ray, you were  victorios, by God you exposed their methods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLK did the same thing, he too was peacefull in every way as were his followers, they did not resist but were beaten savagely, the result was exposure of the cruelty to the world.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 07:36:17 pm »
Their lies are showing

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 09:37:20 pm »
I'm glad they threw that thought criminal out. USA! USA! USA!

Offline shure

• Pumpitout
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 10:22:16 pm »
Phone call to Washington police about Ray McGovern
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqJv5ZOXQ2s

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 11:30:48 pm »
Most recently she appeared on campus with Secretary of Defense Robert Gates in a 2009 foreign policy roundtable.
“The rights of individuals to express their views freely, petition their leaders, worship according to their beliefs…these rights are universal...

"...except when they expose I am a warmongering witch"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 11:38:10 pm »
I believe Alex will have Ray back on the show very soon to talk about this.

...and you better bet there will be an accompanying article by PJW and a SEARCH TERM to push this out to the mainstream.

This is disgusting.

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 11:48:40 pm »
...and you better bet there will be an accompanying article by PJW and a SEARCH TERM to push this out to the mainstream.

This is disgusting.

Not a freakin reaction from the crowd .. NONE ... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJALsJxmDI
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline Valerius

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 12:48:04 am »
He didn't even get treated that badly when he asked Rumsfeld a question.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Valerius

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 01:18:28 am »
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 05:54:25 am »

Way to go Ray.  I am also a veteran for peace. 

Like I said before, never trust anything Thunder Thighs Clinton says.  She is a war hawk no matter what people think--a great puppet of the NWO.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 11:10:07 am »
Alex is talking about this.  He is trying to get Ray on today to discuss this!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 11:46:00 am »

Way to go Ray.  I am also a veteran for peace. 

Like I said before, never trust anything Thunder Thighs Clinton says.  She is a war hawk no matter what people think--a great puppet of the NWO.

Ray is a brave and very fair and intelligent spokesman and hero of Liberty.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 11:52:45 am »
At Clinton Speech: Veteran Bloodied, Bruised and Arrested for Standing Silently

Yet according to the corporate whore "news" media...

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Valerius

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2011, 11:54:34 am »
Michael Moore's website has a comment on it and a "flashback" to Hillary Clinton saying "I really consider President and Mrs. Mubarak to be friends of my family."

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2011, 12:14:07 pm »
Call Hillary and let her know what you think!

Some Ideas to communicate to Hillary Clinton regarding Ray McGovern.  I know there will be much better statements than these!

1. No one is *allowed* to respectfully disagree?
2. How would she like to be treated that way?
3. She had better re-think her instructions to her goons!
4. No wonder she is called Hitlery
5. She is not capable of her station in our government when she does not allow such peaceful disagreement.
6. She needs to start listening to We The People
7. This is how you treat a 27-year Veteran who is 71-years-old?
8. What an outrageous action to be condoned by the Secretary of State!  Have you no shame?  I don't like persons like You representing me or my government!

The following is from:  http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/state.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=nkPCzSmk

Contact Information

* Main address:
      U.S. Department of State
      2201 C Street NW
      Washington, DC 20520

* Main Switchboard:

202-647-4000
      TTY:1-800-877-8339 (Federal Relay Service)

# Public Communication Division:
PA/PL, Rm. 2206
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20520
202-647-6575

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2011, 12:18:05 pm »
Michael Moore's website has a comment on it and a "flashback" to Hillary Clinton saying "I really consider President and Mrs. Mubarak to be friends of my family."  http://www.michaelmoore.com/

To be added to the Famous Hillary Quotes:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/01/secretary-clinton-in-2009-i-really-consider-president-and-mrs-mubarak-to-be-friends-of-my-family.html
ABC’s Kirit Radia reports: During a March 2, 2009 interview with the Arab television network Al Arabiya in Sharm el-Sheik, Egypt, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked about the State Deparment’s annual human rights report, which is perennially critical of Egypt’s record, and whether it was tied to an invitation for Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to visit the United States.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/03/did-hillary-clintons-playing-down-of-human-rights-concerns-lead-to-more-persecution-of-christians-in.html
Did Hillary Clinton's playing-down of human rights concerns lead to more persecution of Christians in Egypt?
Posted by Robert on March 18, 2009 6:21 AM
In a press conference held in Egypt last month, she set aside a reporter's question about an official state department report that noted "serious abuses" of human rights in the Egypt. Implicitly undermining the annual report of US Department State for Human Rights around the World, Mrs. Clinton said "We issue these reports on every country," "We hope that it will be taken in the spirit in which it is offered, that we all have room for improvement." More encouragement for Mubarak's regime to go ahead in its plan to remove the Egyptian natives from their home land, she added "that the report would not interfere with plans for Egypt's authoritarian president, Hosni Mubarak, to visit Washington.

"I really consider President and Mrs. Mubarak to be friends of my family. So I hope to see him often here in Egypt and in the United States," she said.

(in this photo - Hillary's picture really replaced Mao's in some Chinese official building - wish I could find the article I found it in)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Valerius

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2011, 12:24:46 pm »
Anybody catch how glowing they were of Hillary in the Fox article above?  

Heckler?  The guy didn't say anything.

Interrupted?  Did anyone hear even a pause?

Offline shure

• Pumpitout
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2011, 01:39:05 pm »
Sibel Edmonds:

"I just received the following news and I am way too upset to write a coherent piece on this. Ray McGovern is a good friend of mine. We live less than 10 miles apart. Together we have participated in many events and protests. He is one of the most informed, articulate, gentle, peace-loving and peace-seeking human beings I’ve ever known…For me, this hits too close to home: My father was similarly brutalized by dictator regimes, and that was only the beginning, before it escalated to being tortured and having his toenails pulled out by the state police. Why? He was a doctor, a surgeon with an inquiring mind, and he spoke out whenever he could against dictatorships and for liberties. Participating in peaceful demonstrations, encouraging others to rise up for their rights, and reading authors such as Steinbeck (the American author black-listed there as ‘communist and anarchist’) landed him on the list of to-be-punished and pacified…

Right now, at this point, all I have to say to those who second-guess our nation’s police state status is this: “Shame on you!” As for my irate minority friends over here at Boiling Frogs, please help disseminate this news, because the scum bag media won’t;’ thank you."
http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011/02/16/breaking-news-ray-mcgovern-brutalized-left-bleeding-by-hillary-clinton-police-%e2%80%9cso-this-is-america%e2%80%9d/

Offline shure

• Pumpitout
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2011, 05:43:45 pm »
Call back from the State Department, February 17, 2011 concerning Ray McGovern -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ir1j1dkSFg

???

Offline Valerius

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 07:08:21 pm »
I can't believe how this is nowhere.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2011, 08:13:49 pm »
I can't believe how this is nowhere.

Astor family heirloom...Anderson Cooper gets bitch slapped while provoking 80 million foreigners in their own country and there are over 100,000 articles on it.

30 year CIA/White House liason veteran Ray McGovern gets bloodied and left for dead in an AMERICAN PRISON and you can hear crickets.

HEY MEDIA...HAVE YOU LOST YOUR F-ING MINDS?!?!?!

YOUR SILENT COMPLIANCE TO BILDERBERG CONTROLLERS IS DEAFENING!

BY NOT REPORTING ON THIS YOU HAVE PROVEN TO BE LESS THAN WORTHLESS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_McGovern

McGovern was a Federal employee under seven U.S. presidents over 27 years, presenting the morning intelligence briefings at the White House for many of them.

McGovern was a mid-level officer in the CIA in the 1960s where his focus was analysis of Soviet policy toward Vietnam. McGovern was one of President Ronald Reagan's intelligence briefers from 1981–85; he was in charge of preparing daily security briefs for Reagan, Vice President George H.W. Bush, the National Security Advisor, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Cabinet. Later, McGovern was one of several senior CIA analysts who prepared the President's Daily Brief (PDB) during the first Bush administration.

Upon retirement, McGovern was awarded the Intelligence Commendation Medal from Bush (which he later returned)

During a public speech by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at George Washington University in February 2011, McGovern (wearing a Veterans for Peace t-shirt) stood and silently turned his back on Clinton. For this, he was accosted by plain clothes security agents and taken to jail. The incident left the 71 year-old McGovern "covered with bruises, lacerations and contusions."

Offline Valerius

Jay Leno totally dissed him tonight. Said something like a heckler was yelling at her.

Offline chrisfromchi

Jay Leno totally dissed him tonight. Said something like a heckler was yelling at her.

someone made a call to jay to put that joke in. we are all aware of the NBC influence throughout the white house.

this incident has received too little press to warrant a comment from late night comedians.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
someone made a call to jay to put that joke in. we are all aware of the NBC influence throughout the white house.

this incident has received too little press to warrant a comment from late night comedians.

Yup, the late night "court jesters" must all pay homage to the feudal lords. There is no dissent in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

CBS covered up their own reporter getting raped for 20 minutes in Cairo because it would have exposed too many lies about the fake "revolution" in Cairo:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=201596.0

The MSM seems scared of their own shadow these days. The General Electric/Bilderberg/Comcast merger seems to be frightening the heck out of every single on screen teleprompt dependent prostitute.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2011, 12:07:38 am »
Call back from the State Department, February 17, 2011 concerning Ray McGovern -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ir1j1dkSFg

???

Shure, if that was you in the call then kudos for your tenacity!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline chrisfromchi

Yup, the late night "court jesters" must all pay homage to the feudal lords. There is no dissent in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

CBS covered up their own reporter getting raped for 20 minutes in Cairo because it would have exposed too many lies about the fake "revolution" in Cairo:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=201596.0

The MSM seems scared of their own shadow these days. The General Electric/Bilderberg/Comcast merger seems to be frightening the heck out of every single on screen teleprompt dependent prostitute.

what sickens me about the cbs thing isn't really that.

its this.
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/16/obama-calls-lara-logan-of-cbs/

why did the white house even announce this?...they have no class.

Offline Tsul777

Activist arrested at Clinton's speech
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:54:05 GMT

An activist protesting a speech given by Hillary Clinton on internet freedom is thrown out and arrested at George Washington University in Washington DC.

The activist, 71-year-old Ray McGovern, who is a US Army veteran and former CIA analyst, was manhandled and removed by security officers after trying to draw attention with a poster, he said in an interview with Press TV.

The US secretary of state continued with her prepared remarks as McGovern was dragged away saying, "So this is America. This is America. Who are you?”

“There was no heckler. I was the person there. I said not a word. I stood silently with my back to the secretary, lest she get the idea that everyone in that whole auditorium agreed with her war mongering policies,” he stated on Press TV.

“I was standing silently, and I was jumped on by a man in a regular suit and then another person in a police uniform. I still don't know who jumped me, but I was taken outside where nobody was watching,” he continued.

“For Hillary Clinton to be talking about peaceful means of protest in the same speech which she continued as she watched me directly in front of her being pounced upon and violated, is a little too much to take,” he added.

McGovern is now being charged with unruly conduct, although he says he will fight the accusations in court.

Veterans for Peace has demanded an apology from Clinton for the incident. So far, they have received no response.

http://previous.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=165779&sectionid=3510203
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline chris jones

Lil MIZ. Hillary,
                   My stomach turns at the sound of her name.
I'd give my right ballsack to see her stripped of title, broken financialy and  sent to the M.E. on burial details, bagging the body parts, digging the graves, planting the flowers  and apoligizing to the victims familys
  This gang are totaly FK pyscotic, socioapthic shiiitbags living in the mindset that they are the Gods over mankind.
  I'd give my left ballsack to see, Bush, Cheny,Rumsfeld, Powell, Rice, Obama,and every other ratbastard who instigated these wars stripped of their titles, out of their suits into the boots, given an M16 and deployed to a ranger unit on a long range recon mission,GRUNTS in a free fire zone.
 Give em a taste of the rea\l deal.
  Ray pulled of a winner, he exposed their hypocracy, their fk two faced rhetoric.

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
'No heckler at Clinton speech'

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:42AM

Interview with Former CIA analyst and US Army veteran Ray McGovern

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Tuesday speech on Internet freedom was interrupted by a US Army veteran who was dragged out of the auditorium by authorities.

Former CIA analyst and US Army veteran Ray McGovern gave Press TV the details of what happened during the speech. A rush transcript of the interview follows:

Press TV: Would you give us your own account of exactly what happened during and after the speech?

McGovern: Let me just start out by saying that your lead-in indicates that you are relying on Fox News, which is a notoriously unreliable source. There was no heckler. I was the person there. I said not a word. I stood silently with my back to the Secretary lest she get the idea that everyone in that whole auditorium agreed with her war-mongering policies.

I was standing silently, and I was jumped on by a man in a regular suit, then another person in a police uniform. I still do not know who jumped me, but I was taken outside where nobody was watching; I was manhandled; I have cuts and lacerations all over my body, and the important thing is that I was not heckling anyone.

I was completely silent. So I was taken completely by surprise, and by the time I realized what was happening to me, I had a chance to yell “So! This is what America has become!” Then I turned to my people that were pulling me out of this auditorium and said, “Who are you?” and the odd thing is that to this day I do not know who they were. But luckily there are photos on the Internet.

We will be able to find out who ordered that 220-pound muscular man who manhandled me; who ordered him to do that to a peaceful person not making a sound. Many still cameras captured exactly what I was doing and what I was not doing. I just finish up again by saying “Please do not trust Fox News. There was no heckler.”

Press TV: Mr. McGovern what happened after they dragged you out? From what we understand you were put in jail and left bleeding for quite a while. Also please, elaborate for our viewers what was the stance you were trying to make?

McGovern: Well, the stance that I was making is that Hillary Clinton is a person who has been an admirer of every war she has heard of. She was a great supporter of the Iraq war even though she knew better, because I told her, what a catastrophe it would be. She is a great supporter of the Afghanistan war, where many thousands of people have met their deaths, and she is in the forefront of agitating for war on Iran, and that comes through in her speech here.

I was amazed after I was released from prison and was able to go to the hospital and get my wounds bound. I read the speech, and it was quite remarkable. It was a speech about protests, and she is saying here in the speech - I just quote two or three sentences - that “Iran this week is once again using violence against protesters seeking basic freedoms. People protest. They stand. They march and chant. And the authorities track them and block them and arrest them.” There is something Kafaesque about this.

She is saying this; three paragraphs; and she stood silently watching me in the fourth row being pounced upon by these goons and unceremoniously ejected from the auditorium. She finishes with this sentence: “Iran is awful, because it is a government that routinely violates the rights of its people.”

And here I am being thrown out, bleeding profusely from these wounds that you can see there, and thrown in prison without any medical attention; kept there for three and a half hours, and it was myself that had to take a taxi cab to the hospital to get my wounds attended to; my wrists X-rayed to see what damage had been done.

Now fortunately I am going to survive, but I am thinking about people who are less able to defend themselves, not that I try to defend myself, but less able to contend with this kind of violence. And for Hillary Clinton to be talking about peaceful means of protest, in the same speech at which she continued as she watched me directly in front of her, being pounced upon and violated, there is a little too much to take.

VIDEO AND MORE

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/165827.html