Author Topic: Anybody planning to flee the New Madrid zone in May?  (Read 1903 times)

Offline jagar100

Anybody planning to flee the New Madrid zone in May?
« on: February 13, 2011, 11:05:38 pm »
Just out of curiousity, for the ones that live on the zone, do you plan to sit back and wait, or are you going to flee?  My husband and 2 children will be gone, as a precaution.  We have warned our friends and family but none of them will do their own research to take this seriously enough.   :'(

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Anybody planning to flee the New Madrid zone in May?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 08:17:21 am »
I'm sure you are familiar with that false prophet Harold Camping saying he supposedly has a prophecy from God saying Jesus will return on 5/21 of this year.

Pt being that from what I've read, from 5/16 - 5/20, FEMA will be running NLE Madrid drills...............hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm..............maybe Camping WORKS with the NWO, and this is the NWO's way of warning everyone ahead of time(like they always do, ie-via movies and music subliminaly) that they have something really big planned on the 21st?

Offline jagar100

Re: Anybody planning to flee the New Madrid zone in May?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 07:21:55 pm »
I'm sure you are familiar with that false prophet Harold Camping saying he supposedly has a prophecy from God saying Jesus will return on 5/21 of this year.

Pt being that from what I've read, from 5/16 - 5/20, FEMA will be running NLE Madrid drills...............hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm..............maybe Camping WORKS with the NWO, and this is the NWO's way of warning everyone ahead of time(like they always do, ie-via movies and music subliminaly) that they have something really big planned on the 21st?

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1msqUJwPTmA
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1msqUJwPTmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>