Author Topic: General Electric: Most Corrupt Corporation in America?  (Read 7563 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

General Electric: Most Corrupt Corporation in America?
« on: February 07, 2011, 06:52:27 am »
http://capoliticalnews.com/blog_post/show/7644

General Electric: Most Corrupt Corporation in America?
Written by CA Political News on February 06, 2011, 01:25 PM
Obama issues global warming rules in January, exempts GE-powered plant in February

By: Timothy P. Carney, Washington Examiner, 02/02/11

Last month, the Obama EPA began enforcing new rules regulating the greenhouse gas emissions from any new or expanded power plants.

This week, the EPA issued its first exemption, Environment & Energy News reports:

The Obama administration will spare a stalled power plant project in California from the newest federal limits on greenhouse gases and conventional air pollution, U.S. EPA says in a new court filing that marks a policy shift in the face of industry groups and Republicans accusing the agency of holding up construction of large industrial facilities.

According to a declaration by air chief Gina McCarthy, officials reviewed EPA policies and decided it was appropriate to "grandfather" projects such as the Avenal Power Center, a proposed 600-megawatt power plant in the San Joaquin Valley, so they are exempted from rules such as new air quality standards for smog-forming nitrogen dioxide (NO2).

There's something interesting about the Avenal Power Center:

The proposed Avenal Energy project will be a combined-cycle generating plant consisting of two natural gas-fired General Electric 7FA Gas Turbines with Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) and one General Electric Steam Turbine.

Maybe GE CEO Jeff Immelt's closeness to President Obama, and his broad support for Obama's agenda, had nothing to do with this exemption. But we have no way of knowing that, and given the administration's record of regularly misleading Americans regarding lobbyists, frankly, I wouldn't trust the White House if they told me there was no connection.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jerryweaver

Re: General Electric: Most Corrupt Corporation in America?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 07:50:26 pm »
The corruption was policy from the beginning of the national energy industry. Just read this book.  http://www.teslamasteroflightning.com/

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 08:21:56 pm »
I thought the United States Government was the most corrupt corporation in the country.
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 10:27:29 pm »
Tesla publicly foretold of Darpa robots fighting wars and NSA cell phone spy network in the '20s.

No wonder he was disappeared from history.

Nikola Tesla, Master of Lightning; Pilot

listen for a minute.

http://youtu.be/K3CFcjiwd00?t=2m52s

He moved into the Waldorf Astoria. It was Illuminati owned. mmm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/astor.htm

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 07:29:19 am »
Sane, aka Dig, had once told me he saw an explosive documentary specifically focused on exposing GE.  I tried to find it online but it's apparently one of those things that's been wiped from existence.  They are a huge player in the scheme of things, along with IBM, and then all of the offense contractors (erm, I mean "defense").