Author Topic: Bill Gates is scared to death that everyone knows his vaccines kill millions  (Read 71145 times)

Offline jofortruth

CO2 = P x S x E x C The Inhumane Formula!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9QRBPWgUA&feature=channel_video_title

"If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent."

The formula CO2 = P x S x E x C
(P=Population; S=Services Per Person; E=Energy Per Service; C=CO2 per unit of energy).
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Bill and Malinda Gates TWO absolute lies.

What else would you expect from someone who has invested his 'life's earnings' into vaccines to say?

For Bill to tell the 'truth' would be a bad return on investments. :D
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline jofortruth

Bill and Malinda Gates TWO absolute lies.

What else would you expect from someone who has invested his 'life's earnings' into vaccines to say?

For Bill to tell the 'truth' would be a bad return on investments. :D

Right. It's always about the bottom line (or eugenicist depopulation objectives), never the SAFETY OF THE CHILD. That's the problem! That's why when someone with integrity comes along, like Dr Andrew Wakefield, they get their goons in the media to smear them.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7004

::)

Offline jofortruth

AND THIS LIST WAS COMPILED IN 2007 and compares to 1983. GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY HAVE BEEN ADDED SINCE THAT TIME. NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT MAKING VACCINES FOR EVERY THING UNDER THE SUN! WHERE DOES IT END? WHEN THE PEOPLE GET INFORMED AND SPEAK UP! >:(

Offline attietewd

If anyone still has questions as to whether vaccines can harm please read this article concerning the death of a research doctor who died of the bubonic plague while working on a hobbled plague vaccine germ.  They say they've learned.  Have they? Please print the full article out and share it with others. 

excerpt:
Plague Death Came Within Hours, Spurred by Scientist's Medical Condition
By Tom Randall - Feb 25, 2011 12:01 AM ET
Casadaban’s death shows that no matter how a germ has been hobbled, some people may always be vulnerable, Alexander said. While research with viruses, bacteria and vaccines that employ weakened strains should continue, scientists must take precautions and be aware of hidden vulnerabilities, he said.

“I’m sure that if Dr. Casadaban had had one comment for us as we sat around that table it was: ‘Listen guys, I’m trying to teach you something, and you better damn well learn it,’” Alexander said. “And I think we did.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-25/plague-kills-u-s-scientist-in-first-laboratory-case-in-50-years-cdc-says.html

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=202381.msg1205479#msg1205479
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
"Is spending a million dollars on that last three months of life for that patient -- would it be better not to lay off those ten teachers - and to make that trade-off in medical costs? But that's what's called the 'death panel', ah, and you're not supposed to have that discussion."
- Bill Gates
Aspen Conference 2010

wow bill, wow. seems disappointed he can't freely discuss his death panels...poor guy.

well it's nice to know the people rising up and saying enough is enough to these elitist scum is having some affect.
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline attietewd

Scientists describe new approach for identifying genetic markers for common diseases
October 28, 2010
[/size]

In our modern genetic age, the entire DNA sequences, or "genomes," of humans and thousands of other animals, plants, and microbial life forms have been completely decoded and are publicly available to scientists worldwide. One of the hopes now that this data is available is that scientists will be able to find genetic markers of diseases—particular bits of DNA that would identify someone as being at risk for developing a particular disease.

Knowing that a person has such a genetic predisposition could be a powerful tool for preventative medicine because, depending on the disease in question, there may be specific drugs or behavioral modifications like diet or exercise that doctors could prescribe to their patients early on to prevent or significantly lessen the impact of those diseases later in life.

Finding these genetic markers has proven to be difficult, however, and despite the fact that the human genome has been available to researchers for years, scientists have only discovered the underlying genetic determinants for about five to ten percent of the heritable component of most common human diseases.

"There's a long way to go," says Nicholas J. Schork, Ph.D., who is a professor at Scripps Research and director of biostatistics and bioinformatics at the Scripps Translational Science Institute. In the November 2010 issue of Nature Reviews Genetics, Schork and his colleagues outline new statistical strategies that may help to close the gap in the coming years.

Part of the problem, Schork says, is that most studies up to now have focused on identifying common genetic markers of diseases—those definitive DNA signatures that are unmistakably linked to diseases because they are shared by large groups of people who have those diseases.

Such investigations, typically referred to as "genome-wide association studies," use statistical algorithms to sift through DNA samples and pull out whatever common variations exist that exhibit signs of association with a condition. While powerful, these statistical methods may not shed light on many diseases, says Schork, because not all diseases have such definitive DNA signatures. Many of the most common diseases are more complex. They are associated with multiple genes and multiple environmental factors.

According to Schork, the key to identifying the genetic components of these complex diseases is not to focus on finding single common genetic signatures that people share—but rather to identify whole collections of rare genetic signatures, any one of which may indicate a predisposition toward a disease.

The situation is analogous to asking how someone from outside New York City could get to Times Square in Manhattan. There is no single answer to that question because there are any number of approaches and modes of transportation—from New Jersey, from Brooklyn, from Wall Street, or from the Bronx, and via plane, bus, train, taxi, ferry, bridge, tunnel, subway, or sidewalk.

Regardless of where they start or how they get there, it is possible for many people to wind up at exactly the same spot, though, and Schork says the same is true for many human diseases. There may not be one single genetic marker for many diseases, but multiple markers involving any number of genes, even among people who share the same disease.

Finding these rare signatures requires a great deal more scientific sleuthing, says Schork, and in their Nature Review Genetics article Schork and his colleagues suggest a new approach to discover all the possible combinations.

This approach will require collaborations between mathematicians and computer scientists, who have the skills needed to tease out these elusive genetic markers, and biologists who can shed light on what those genes do.

"Mathematics, statistics, and fancy computers alone won't do it," Schork says. "A much more integrative approach has to occur in order to make sense of DNA sequence data."

More information: The article, "Statistical analysis strategies for association studies involving rare variants," is authored by Vikas Bansal, Ondrej Libiger, Ali Torkamani, and Nicholas J. Schork. It appears in the November issue of Nature Reviews Genetics. See http://www.nature. … nrg2867.html

It appears that they have learned...how to manipulate genetic markers...already...especially noting that markers can be triggered by environmental influences...what we eat, what adjuvants they use in the vaccines, what we breath and the vaccines themselves. etc. Bush signed bill in 2008 to take all newborn DNA. The DNA then becomes property of the US government.[/b]
Full article:
http://www.infowars.com/bush-signs-bill-to-take-all-newborns-dna/

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

AND THIS LIST WAS COMPILED IN 2007 and compares to 1983. GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY HAVE BEEN ADDED SINCE THAT TIME. NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT MAKING VACCINES FOR EVERY THING UNDER THE SUN! WHERE DOES IT END? WHEN THE PEOPLE GET INFORMED AND SPEAK UP! >:(

MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011

CDC Mandatory Vaccine Schedule: 1983 vs 2010
http://www.drmomma.org/2011/01/cdc-mandatory-vaccine-schedule-1983-vs.html

As of late, I've heard several (well intentioned) grandparents use the following argument in favor of blindly vaccinating with any and all injections available in the United States, "Well, you had all your vaccinations when you were born and you are just fine... Why not give them all to your baby?!"

The following chart highlights just one of the reasons that this argument is not logical. Vaccines (and the quantities in which they are given) in the U.S. are dramatically different as we move into 2011 than they were 40, 30, or even 20 years ago.

When it comes to vaccines: Be informed. Know each individual vaccine and the disease it is correlated with. Know your individual child's risk factor both for getting the disease (and/or actually being harmed by it) and the likelihood of adverse effects due to over-vaccination. Know how natural, life-long immunity is built in the body, and how it benefits an individual over his/her lifetime. Understand the most powerful of infant immunizations - exclusive breastfeeding. Make decisions on a vax-by-vax basis. There is no reason to blindly say 'yes' to 36-38 injections before your baby turns 66 months of age.

The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears (who advocates for an alternative schedule of vaccinations), Take Charge of Your Child's Health by Dr. Wootan (who takes a more natural immunization approach to wellness), The Vaccine Safety Manual and several others are good 'even keeled' places to begin your investigation if you've not previously delved into vaccine and disease prevention research.

CDC's List: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/child-schedule.htm
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline attietewd

Red Book
Immunocompromised Children

Household Contacts

Immunocompetent siblings and other household contacts of people with an immunologic deficiency should not receive smallpox vaccine or OPV vaccines, because vaccine virus may be transmitted to immunocompromised people.v However, siblings and household contacts should receive MMR, varicella, and rotavirus vaccines if indicated, because transmission of the vaccine viruses rarely occurs. Household contacts 6 months of age and older should receive yearly inactivated influenza vaccine to prevent infection and subsequent transmission to the immunocompromised person. Limited data are available assessing the risk of transmission of LAIV virus from vaccine recipients to immunosuppressed contacts, although this appears to be a rare event. Inactivated influenza vaccine is recommended for immunizing household members of immunosuppressed people. Varicella vaccine is recommended for susceptible contacts of immunocompromised children, because transmission of varicella vaccine virus from healthy people is rare, and vaccine-associated illness, if it develops, is mild. No precautions need to be taken after immunization unless the vaccine recipient develops a rash, particularly a vesicular rash. In such instances, the vaccine recipient should avoid direct contact with immunocompromised, susceptible hosts for the duration of the rash. If contact occurs inadvertently, risk of transmission is low. Therefore, administration of Varicella-Zoster Immune Globulin (VariZIG) or IGIV is not indicated. Also, when transmission has occurred, the virus has maintained its attenuated characteristics. In most instances, antiviral therapy is not necessary but can be initiated if illness occurs (see Varicella-Zoster Infections).

http://www.unboundmedicine.com/redbook/ub/view/RedBook/187028/all/Agammaglobulinemia__X_linked__vaccines_in

Check out this CDC page on using vaccines if one or another member of the family has an immunocompromised system.  How 'bout how they use words like "rarely". It's amazing how they downplay the dangers to us. I suggest you go to the site and read for yourselves.  Remember my daughter had a compromised immune system when she got her son the MMR live vaccine (she didnt know) and now she is completely dependent on others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIXluhu4AoU It's not so rare to us.  They will not compensate her either because they said we can't prove "causality" even though it's right there in the CDC book.  If this is able to save one other person pass it along, Please.

Offline jesussdad

i watched an episode of the big bang theory a couple of weeks ago (save it).
leonard is telling penny about the time gates punched sheldon for saying if you weren't so busy helping african children maybe windows vista wouldn't have been such a disaster.

so there you have it. gates is a hero. tv said so.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: Bill Gates is scared to death that everyone knows his vaccines kill millions
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2014, 05:45:32 pm »
Remind me not to take any vaccines - including one for ebola.
Oh yes, and I do have my Bill Gates protection:

Picture From: http://www.mosquitonets.commosquito-net-cotton-classic-king

Honestly, what is wrong with these types of people?  If it were ok and good, it wouldn't be secret.   In reality it's not just mere technicality that they are open and not secret about it.  This is to the point of it being openly-discussed, openly-written about and openly-published.

It's completely sick.  I could never live on to eternity for me and my family to the stars based in the genocide of an entire planet..  Talk about a grandiosity complex.

And when you watch their games and all the sicko plans:  9/11, Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook School, .. on&on - the really sickening part is how they *use* us and play the planet like a chessboard game as if they were Olympian Gods on Mount Olympus.

Their mindtwists in what is *amusing* is purely disgusting.  Think what it takes to call this amusement.

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Bill Gates is scared to death that everyone knows his vaccines kill millions
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »
Honestly, what is wrong with these types of people?  If it were ok and good, it wouldn't be secret.   In reality it's not just mere technicality that they are open and not secret about it.  This is to the point of it being openly-discussed, openly-written about and openly-published.

I remember  going to a public library in Orange county CA. Looking up a story about the effects of DU on the children of Faluja .
Iraq: War's legacy of cancer
Two US-led wars in Iraq have left behind hundreds of tonnes of depleted uranium munitions and other toxic wastes.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/03/2013315171951838638.html

My body started convulsing with sobbing and tears were pouring down my face.
This large Black woman sitting next to me at another computer looked over at my screen and had the same physical response.
It was a minor embarrassment to have this reaction in public and I left through the front door of the library without a word.
That moment of shared grief about the war the nwo and its effects on children around the globe is still in my memory.
At least for that few minutes I was not a psychopath and shared that intense pain with another being who felt the same horror of what is happening.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2014, 07:26:44 pm »
It just has to stop.  It's Evil what is being done to the Human Race -- be they Black, Hispanic, Indian, Chinese, Russian, Liberian, Syrian...and all the rest.

It's strange how they attack and promote racism to take down the Country of America that always stood for tolerance of all kinds.  It was understood that the melting pot of immigration is part of what made America great.  But, that immigration was different.  English, American History and the Political System had to be learned and understood.

There is no basis for their eugenics.   Time Magazine's Man of the Century Albert Einstein, was thought to be a dummy ne'er do well by his teachers and he flunked classes.  This was a judgment by the powers that be.   He went on to contribute to Humankind in a way that is difficult to express in the leaps in Science that resulted.

It is almost as if they relish the results of their programs like was posted above for:
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/03/2013315171951838638.html

Certainly there would be more humane ways to accomplish Eugenics toward a good end of humanity being *better.*  But, like Albert Einstien, who certainly would have been gotten rid of... who's idea of latest and greatest gmo human is being accomplished?

Playing God does not work by lesser beings.  I really do believe the Great Creator set it up properly, already,  and knows what is best.

love, e

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2014, 09:47:05 pm »
Bump 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo