Author Topic: CNBC: Officials Warn that Al-CIA-Duh Might Attack Wall Street/Banks  (Read 3865 times)

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

They are so predictable. Does anyone really believe these warnings are anything more than programming for a upcoming false flag anymore?

.S. intelligence officials reportedly have warned executives at major Wall Street banks that they may be targeted in a terror plot by Al Qaeda militants based in Yemen.

Large financial institutions, including Goldman Sachs, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, Barclays, and others have been briefed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Joint Terrorism Task Force and New York Police Department about the nature of the threats, WNBC-TV reported late Monday.

Intelligence analysts said they were concerned Yemen-based militants may try to send package bombs or biological or chemical agents to bankers in the mail, a threat that has led authorities to urge the companies to increase security in and around their mailrooms.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/01/report-bank-execs-warned-al-qaeda-plot/#ixzz1ChlyQcmk

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: U.S. Intel Officials Warn Wall Street Execs of Al Qaeda Plot
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 07:31:40 am »
They are so predictable. Does anyone really believe these warnings are anything more than programming for a upcoming false flag anymore?

.S. intelligence officials reportedly have warned executives at major Wall Street banks that they may be targeted in a terror plot by Al Qaeda militants based in Yemen.

Large financial institutions, including Goldman Sachs, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, Barclays, and others have been briefed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Joint Terrorism Task Force and New York Police Department about the nature of the threats, WNBC-TV reported late Monday.

Intelligence analysts said they were concerned Yemen-based militants may try to send package bombs or biological or chemical agents to bankers in the mail, a threat that has led authorities to urge the companies to increase security in and around their mailrooms.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/01/report-bank-execs-warned-al-qaeda-plot/#ixzz1ChlyQcmk

Same ole BS.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 08:09:56 am »
Wonder if it will be timed to coincide with the wikileaks release of Bank of America info?
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 08:14:05 am »
Wonder if it will be timed to coincide with the wikileaks release of Bank of America info?

Have they set a date for the documents to be released?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 08:28:21 am »
Al CIA duh....

"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:30:15 am »
  Have they set a date for the documents to be released?

Not that I'm aware of... will be interesting to see if these two 'events' are timed together.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 08:51:04 am »
If it was true, Al Qaeda would finally be doing something useful.

;D
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 09:33:13 am »
Al CIA duh....

Why would anyone "have to be from Yemen" to do that?

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 10:17:17 am »
The MSM is jumping all over this story now-right on cue

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
CNBC: Officials Warn that Al-CIA-Duh Might Attack Wall Street/Banks
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 01:18:59 pm »
Officials Warn Wall St. About Possible Terror Attacks
Published: Tuesday, 1 Feb 2011 | 6:43 AM ET

Security officials are warning the leaders of major Wall Street banks that al Qaeda terrorists in Yemen may be trying to plan attacks against those financial institutions or their leading executives, NBCNewYork has learned.

Intelligence officials stressed the threats are general in nature and there is "no indication of a targeted assassination plot" against any Wall Street executive. But NBCNewYork.com learned that officials fear the names of some top banking executives have been discussed by terror operatives overseas.

Intelligence analysts added they have a general but growing concern that operatives in Yemen may again try to send package bombs or biological or chemical agents through the mail to Wall Street bankers.

In recent weeks, the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force and New York Police Department officials have been briefing bank executives and their security departments on the nature of the threat information. Much of it was gleaned from al Qaeda writings like "Inspire" magazine, that recently warned of attacks targeting financial institutions.

The latest "Inspire" issue also made reference to trying to use anthrax in an attack, officials said.

NBC terror consultants also pointed to the Web writings of al Qaeda blogger Abu Suleiman Al-Nasser, who recently wrote: "Rush my Muslim brothers to targeting financial sites and the program sites of financial institutions, stock markets and money markets."

More: http://www.cnbc.com/id/41365249
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
ALERT FALSE FLAG ATTACKS ON IT'S WAY - NSA/CIA PLANNING ATTACKS ON BANKS
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 01:41:43 pm »
ALERT FALSE FLAG ATTACKS ON IT'S WAY - NSA/CIA PLANNING ATTACKS ON BANKS TO BLAME IT ON THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Terrorists may target banks, execs: report
1 february 2011
, by John Spence -  Boston (MarketWatch)
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/terrorists-may-target-banks-execs-report-2011-02-01

Intelligence officials are cautioning the top executives at big Wall Street banks that al Qaeda terrorists may be trying to plan attacks against the companies or their leaders, NBC reported Tuesday.

Analysts are concerned terrorists may attempt to send package bombs or biological or chemical agents via the mail to Wall Street executives, according to the report.

Banks including Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Citigroup Inc. and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. have received updated FBI security briefings, NBC reported.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Re: CNBC: Officials Warn that Al-CIA-Duh Might Attack Wall Street/Banks
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 01:45:18 pm »
Lets see, oil and food prices are going up due to the staged coup in Egypt, now there is an alleged threat against the banksters (pity ploy?) several key and questionable deaths surrounding DC and Bioweapons... wonder what dots we need to be connecting now.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline stymo1

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 01:49:05 pm »
They could "lose" a lot of money if that were to happen as well. Steal another 20 trillion or so and nobody would know.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 02:09:24 pm »
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=200036.msg1189856#msg1189856

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 02:32:55 pm »
FYI - Merged two threads.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
U.S. officials warn Wall Street may be target of Al Qaeda offshoot for terrorist attack
BY James Gordon Meek
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

The third issue of Inspire quoted Osama Bin Laden as saying he wanted to bleed the U.S. economy - and referred to the recent cargo planes plot as "Operation Hemorrhage."

WASHINGTON - Counterterror officials are warning Wall Street that financial institutions may be in the cross-hairs of an Al Qaeda offshoot.

The new U.S. security warning carries no specific threat by Yemen-based Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

But the group's latest propaganda screed in its online magazine "Inspire" raised alarm by encouraging jihadis to target high finance, officials told the Daily News on Tuesday.

"We shared information with relevant partners that might not usually read 'Inspire,'" said a senior U.S. counterterror official.

Several counterterror officials said no specific threat to any financial institution has been uncovered, but that the Inspire article raised concern because it may contain hints of future attacks.

In the latest issue, released Jan. 16 and first reported by WNBC, Yemeni-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki - the only U.S. citizen on America's targeted killing list - urged followers to attack financial centers.

"We suggest that the following should be targeted: Government owned property, banks, global corporations \[and\] wealth belonging to disbelievers with known animosity towards Muslims," Awlaki wrote.

Awlaki, who is tied to the 9/11 plotters, the Fort Hood killings and the Christmas 2009 undies airbomber, said both American "government and private citizens should be targeted."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/02/01/2011-02-01_us_officials_warn_wall_street_may_be_target_of_al_qaeda_offshoot_for_terrorist_a.html#ixzz1ClCNmb1F

Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 07:30:14 pm »
Let's see they, AlCIADA has been at war on out economy since the first World Trade attacks, then succeeded in 2001. Now they forewarn us again for another attack? Come on. Haven't they destroyed enough lives already.
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2011, 07:33:53 pm »
"Awlaki, who is tied to the 9/11 plotters, the Fort Hood killings and the Christmas 2009 undies airbomber..."

So what they are REALLY saying is he is a CIA/MI6/Mossad asset!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
Wall Street warned on Al-Qaeda threat-AFP
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 07:24:56 am »
False Flag Propaganda?

WASHINGTON — US security officials have warned Wall Street banks and their executives in recent weeks to tighten security, amid fears they could be targeted by Al-Qaeda, officials said Tuesday.

Counterterrorism agencies told financial firms to check for security soft-spots after an Al-Qaeda affiliated publication in January urged followers to target "banks" and "global corporations."

Experts from the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the New York Police Department have helped brief bank security officials on the threats, urging them to beef up mailroom and other surveillance.

The threats were made by the Yemen-based Al-QaedaCIA in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), believed behind the October 2010 plot to send parcel bombs to the United States and a Christmas Day 2009 plot to blow up a plane over the United States.

entire artcle : http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ilUhfyvmWEuG59oKfRG8HQMKuhuA?docId=CNG.8d621bc4da4388690b264298960ac1f6.791
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!