Author Topic: FEMA P.O.: 140 Million Meals for 7 Million Affected by their planned Earthquake  (Read 9785 times)

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
Why Is FEMA Buying 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months?

Via: Federal Business Opportunities:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day):

- Serving Size – 12 ounce (entree not to exceed 480 calorie count);
- Maximum calories – 1200 and/or 1165 per meal;
- Protein parameters – 29g-37g kit;
- Trans Fat – 0;
- Saturated Fat – 13 grams (9 calories per gram);
- Total Fat – 47 grams (less than 10% calories);
- Maximum sodium – 800-930 mg;

Requested Menus to include snacks (i.e. fruit mix, candy, chocolate/peanut butter squeezers, drink mix, condiments, and utensils). All meals/kits must have 36 months of remaining shelf life upon delivery. Packaging should be environmentally friendly.

http://cryptogon.com/?p=20093

Offline attietewd

Synopsis:
Added: Jan 20, 2011 11:54 am
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged
commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster
survivors routinely.  The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of
supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the
sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations.   FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day):

- Serving Size - 12 ounce (entree not to exceed 480 calorie count);
- Maximum calories - 1200 and/or 1165 per meal;
- Protein parameters - 29g-37g kit;
- Trans Fat - 0;
- Saturated Fat - 13 grams (9 calories per gram);
- Total Fat - 47 grams (less than 10% calories);
- Maximum sodium - 800-930 mg;

Requested Menus to include snacks (i.e. fruit mix, candy, chocolate/peanut butter squeezers, drink mix, condiments, and utensils).  All meals/kits must have 36 months of remaining shelf life upon delivery.   Packaging should be environmentally friendly.

- Homestyle Chicken Noodles
- Potatoes
- Vegetarian Pasta
- Green Pepper Steak w/Rice
- BBQ sauce w/Beef and diced
- Chicken w/Rice and Beans
- Chicken Pasta

The following questions are put forward to interested parties:

1. Please specify the type of organization responding to the questions (i.e. small business, large business, industry association, etc.) If a small business, please specify all Small Business Administration socioeconomic programs under which your organization qualifies.

2. Does your organization have a product available that meets all the specifications above?
If the answer is "Yes:" What is the country of origin?
If the answer is "No:" (a) Can your organization produce such a product? (b) What would be the product lead time? (c) What country are the manufacturing plants located in?

3. Can your organization delivery the product to a specified location within a 24 hour period

4. Please provide an implementation plan for critical delivery orders and delivery surge orders.

5.  What states do you already have contracts in place with to provide these types of products?

6.  Please detail the type of meals and quantities you can provide for each day following a disaster.

7.  Please provide alternatives to the meal specifications that your organization can provide.

8.  What type of delivery schedule would your organization recommend for the meals?

9. Does your organization have the capabilities to deliver products directly to FEMA's CONUS Distributions Centers?

10.  Can your organization track deliveries from point of origin to point of delivery?

11.  What is your lead time for delivery once FEMA has placed an order?

Interested parties may also provide brochures, web links, or other literature about their cots available for the specified users. Responses to this RFI are not considered offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract.

Vendors are encouraged to ask the Government questions regarding this potential requirement. Questions must be submitted in writing to Julieann L. Phillips at [email protected] not later than 2:00PM, 26 January 2011 to be answered.  Responses to questions will be provided not later than 2:00PM, 03 February 2011.  Request for Information closing date is 03 February 2011.
Contracting Office Address:
500 C Street SW
Patriots Plaza -- 5th Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20472
Primary Point of Contact.:
Julieann L. Phillips,
CONTRACTING OFFICER
[email protected]
Phone: 202-646-3234
Fax: 202.646.1765

check out the site:
https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=eaea338540a0aea155a48a650a077352&tab=core&_cview=0

So what is this like a pizza delivery??  Hello?  Uh yeah, this is FEMA, I'd like to place an order....14 million meals...uh yeah.  Do you deliver?  How long will it be?  Ok thanks.  We're over here at Fema Camp on the corner of Main and Beech. 
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
^ "You want fries with that?"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline attietewd

Offline grapecrusher1

3 years is pretty much the max shelf life for any food.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
3 years is pretty much the max shelf life for any food.

My most important question is: Why do we need 140 million meals? What are they planning and who do they plan on starving?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline grapecrusher1

My most important question is: Why do we need 140 million meals? What are they planning and who do they plan on starving?

agreed.

the idea that they say 36 months might be a good sign, although possibly diversonary as well.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline larsonstdoc

Do the math.  It's simple.  The food is not for us.  It's for the 'LITES.  140 million meals would feed less than half of America LUNCH FOR ONE DAY.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
Why Is FEMA Buying 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months?

Via: Federal Business Opportunities:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day):

WTF as far as I can tell that is a direct quote from the request!  FEMA has sufficient cause to believe that a catastrophe it going to strike within 3 years specifically along the New Madrid Fault System?

Great.
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
agreed.

the idea that they say 36 months might be a good sign, although possibly diversonary as well.

This is just getting insane, they prevent "we the people" from growing our own food, raising our own livestock.

They spread plum island diseases everywhere.

They manufacture and spread mad cow disease, swine flu, bird flu, etc.

They use some new geo-engineering weapon to kill off millions of birds and fish within 48 hours.

They pour into the Gulf of Mexico over 10 million gallons of DNA busting poisons called COREXIT and owned by the Rothschild family.

They get the EPA, FDA, USDA to enforce all of these actions and arrest those who do not comply.

Then they buy up 140 million packaged meals.

WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING? WHY ARE THEY FEAR MONGERING EVERYONE? WHY AREN'T THEY INVESTIGATED FOR PROMOTING 2012 END TIME ARMAGEDDON CRAP?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
WTF as far as I can tell that is a direct quote from the request!  FEMA has enough cause to believe that a catastrophe it going to strike within 3 years specifically along the New Madrid Fault System?

Great.

Holy CSIS False Flag Insanity Batman!

National Level 2011 (NLE11) will simulate a "New Madrid" Earthquake along with a global Fake Pandemic killing over 100,000
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=504.0
These series of Wargames, like on 9/11, represent an opportunity for ANSER Institute of Homeland Security/RAND/MITRE/CSIS/BAE Systems to complete their progressive takeover of the US Government. Black & Veatch's Fracking technology as well as HAARP has already paved the way for this "catastrophic" Kissinger style false flag event. Here is the official report: "The Federal Government is actively planning National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE-11), currently scheduled for May 16-20, 2011. This exercise will be more complex than typical NRC exercises as it will involve numerous licensees (power and non-power reactors, fuel cycle facilities, and materials) and "roundtheclock" real-time play over a 4-day period. The NLE-11 scenario is a large-scale natural disaster stemming from a major earthquake along the New Madrid Seismic Zone extending from northeastern Arkansas to Missouri. In the scenario, earthquake effects will be felt throughout a large section of the middle of the United States. The NRC requested participation from interested licensees in the affected region. Many have agreed to support the activity. This exercise is designed to challenge Federal, State and local authorities, as well as the private sector, in effectively implementing the National Response Framework and its associated implementing mechanisms."

Offline attietewd

This was posted in March of 2009

Environment
Midwest Fault System Could Be Shutting Down

By Charles Q. Choi, Special to LiveScience

posted: 25 March 2009 11:12 am ET

A crack in the earth that resulted in the biggest quakes known in the center of the United States — and which have raised fears of a "big one" sometime this century — might actually be in the process of shutting down, scientists now suggest. The new research on this earthquake zone, dubbed the New Madrid fault system, could change what we know of how quakes in the middle of continents work. Three of the largest earthquakes in North America recorded in history occurred at the New Madrid system over the course of two months from 1811 to 1812. These magnitude 7 events shook the earth with enough power to force the Mississippi River to temporarily flow backward. This earthquake zone threatens parts of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and Kentucky. It has been rumbling again in recent years, leading researchers to ask whether another devastating quake could hit in upcoming decades. A magnitude 5.2 earthquake on a northeastern extension of the system in southern Indiana was felt from Kansas to Georgia in 2008.  more:

http://www.livescience.com/environment/090325-new-madrid.html

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
This was posted in March of 2009

That is the cover story for their planned Earthquake during the drill. They have been running the New Madrid Bullshit cover stories for over 10 years and they have been fracking in the areas of the fault lines to soften them up for HAARP to engage the faults during the June/July NLE11 Drill.

Dozens of those cover stories have already been exposed in this room (along with everyone involved with the NLE11 treason): http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=504.0

Now we have confirmation that they are planning on killing/wounding/starving/affecting 7 million rather than just 100,000.

Why doesn't the FBI/CIA/NRO/NSA do something about these total psychopaths, I mean WTF investigators...

LOW HANGING FRUIT!

Offline attietewd

That is the cover story for their planned Earthquake during the drill. They have been running the New Madrid Bullshit cover stories for over 10 years and they have been fracking in the areas of the fault lines to soften them up for HAARP to engage the faults during the June/July NLE11 Drill.

Dozens of those cover stories have already been exposed in this room (along with everyone involved with the NLE11 treason): http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=504.0

Now we have confirmation that they are planning on killing/wounding/starving/affecting 7 million rather than just 100,000.

Why doesn't the FBI/CIA/NRO/NSA do something about these total psychopaths, I mean WTF investigators...

LOW HANGING FRUIT!

So basically it wasn't going as fast as what they wanted it to, maybe even slowing up some, hence the fracking to give it a boost. 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
So basically it wasn't going as fast as what they wanted it to, maybe even slowing up some, hence the fracking to give it a boost. 

It likely will never go without the help of the fracking, possible sub terranian nuke "test" detonations (watch the movie Blue Sky (1994) with Tommy Lee Jones for an eye opener), and HAARP. All of this has been part of their 50 years of messing with fault lines. They got Denver International Airport all ready to roll. MK Ultra victims have exposed some of their plans to "split the country in two". I mean these Nazi psychos from hell have been spending trillions on total fraudulent crap and they know they have a limited time before everyone learns the truth. They cannot wait for their "great culling".

Offline weaving spider

The chink in their armor is their impatience. They get impatient, they get sloppy and expose themselves. The more of us wake up, the sloppier they get. They are their own worst enemy.

Offline infowarrior_039

• explosions in the sky
    • Truth Archive
WTF as far as I can tell that is a direct quote from the request!  FEMA has sufficient cause to believe that a catastrophe it going to strike within 3 years specifically along the New Madrid Fault System?

Great.

pretty much. amazing. so FEMA admits that NLE11 is happening because they feel the Madrid Fault will go off. If thats so why arent they warnning anyone ? why are they keeping NLE11 so secret. is it too "scary" for us to know about ? this whole thing gets stranger by the day. and Alex needs to cover the NLE11 story he hasnt brought it up at all yet.

Offline jagar100

Alex needs to cover the NLE11 story he hasnt brought it up at all yet.

This has been bothering me.  NONE of the alternative news stations that I listen to anyways, have even mentioned the NLE 2011.  Why do you think that is??????

Offline jagar100

MK Ultra victims have exposed some of their plans to "split the country in two".

That was an interesting read on Duncan O’Finioan in the other thread.  That comment shook me up a bit.

Offline Wicked Jester

• It's ashame that stupidity isn't painful
    • WatchDog Media
IMPORTANT VIEWER INTEL
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 02:32:57 pm »
Have this guys videos been banned from here because he questions AJ? This info seems pretty important and i dont think I've seen any of them posted ???

Well if you are a die hard fan and blow your lid when someone questions Alex, just start the vid at the 15:30 mark to get to the part that pertains to this topic thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqM4EMOyEiM

Offline jagar100

Re: IMPORTANT VIEWER INTEL
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 07:17:59 pm »
Thanks for posting, I subscribe to his channel and had not seen this one.  One of my husband's friends is affiliated with EFoods Global and was told that another large emergency food supplier called them to let them know a purchase was made by the government and they are out of food.  This is just heresay and I cannot confirm this but was still alarming to me.

Offline RabidSheep

Re: IMPORTANT VIEWER INTEL
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 09:13:39 pm »
Thanks for posting, I subscribe to his channel and had not seen this one.  One of my husband's friends is affiliated with EFoods Global and was told that another large emergency food supplier called them to let them know a purchase was made by the government and they are out of food.  This is just heresay and I cannot confirm this but was still alarming to me.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199278.0