Author Topic: OMFG - Gallup Polls have lost ALL credibility  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: OMFG - Gallup Polls have lost ALL credibility
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 09:52:38 pm »
Things get worse and worse.  The American people 2008 are not only the dumbest people in the world, the American people 2008 are also  the dumbest Americans of all-time. "You can't make this stuff up", says Alex Jones.  Gallop must think we are blind and deaf also!  I suppose Gallop will give them $10 million each.  Start printing the money Bernacke. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline cueball7

Re: OMFG - Gallup Polls have lost ALL credibility
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 10:20:04 pm »

Newsflash-this poll is as phoney as a 3 dollar bill! I saw this list on the boob tube while having dinner-almost fell out of my chair! How credible is this poll? How many parents if asked would want their children to grow up to be any one of these morally bankrupt individuals......err none....end of discussion!