Author Topic: The Logic of Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III  (Read 1043 times)

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
The Logic of Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III
« on: January 16, 2011, 07:13:57 am »
The Logic of Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III

By Andrew Gavin Marshall

Global Research, January 14, 2011

Defining the Imperial Stratagem

In the late 1990s Brzezinski wrote up the design for America’s imperial project in the 21st century in his book, “The Grand Chessboard.” He stated bluntly that, “it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus of also challenging America,” and then made clear the imperial nature of his strategy:

To put it in a terminology that harkens back to the more brutal age of ancient empires, the three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together.[1]

He further explained that the Central Asian nations (or “Eurasian Balkans” as he refers to them):

are of importance from the standpoint of security and historical ambitions to at least three of their most immediate and more powerful neighbors, namely Russia, Turkey and Iran, with China also signaling an increasing political interest in the region. But the Eurasian Balkans are infinitely more important as a potential economic prize: an enormous concentration of natural gas and oil reserves is located in the region, in addition to important minerals, including gold.[2]

Brzezinski emphasizes “that America's primary interest is to help ensure that no single power comes to control this geopolitical space and that the global community has unhindered financial and economic access to it.”[3]

Obama as a Rabid Imperialist

MORE

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22781

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: The Logic of Imperial Insanity and the Road to World War III
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 07:25:19 am »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22781

This is an interesting paragraph from the article...THE GRAND SCHEME

The American Empire is in decline, and is utterly bankrupt; however, its elites, which are in fact more global than national in their ideology and orientation, are seeking to not simply have American power disappear, or be replaced with Chinese power, but rather to use American power to construct the apparatus of a new global structure of authority, and that the American Empire will simply fade into a global structure. This is a delicate balancing act for the global elite, and requires integrating China and the other dominant powers within this system. It also inherently implies the ultimate domination of the ‘global south’ (Africa, Latin America, and parts of Asia). This is an entirely new process being undertaken. Empires have risen and fallen throughout all of human history. This time, the fall of the American Empire is taking place within the context of the rise of a totally new kind of power: global in scope, structure and authority. This will no doubt be one of the defining geopolitical events of the next several decades.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Vinyard

• Make $500 on FaceBook
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 08:23:14 am »
Interesting, thanks for posting. A World War 3 is the perfect excuse to have a New World Order and a global digital currency. I believe we're IN WW3 right now ever since the Korean conflict started. Most people will disagree with me on that but I'm telling you... 2011 will see many conflict and perhaps wars. If Israel doesn't attack Iran or if the Korean situation doesn't escalate I will give all of you a cookie.
" Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
N***** at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me
Before I flee computer chips I gotta deal wit brothas flippin'
I don't see no Devils bleedin' only black blood drippin' "

Tupac Shakur

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 09:24:36 am »
 Bingo.. The elites are determined to bring down the U.S., its a primay step in global domination.