Author Topic: Reframing 9/11 truth with Americans as victims of Government  (Read 6371 times)

Offline jerryweaver

Reframing 9/11 truth with Americans as victims of Government
« on: January 12, 2011, 10:48:44 am »
I was in Starbucks this morning pushing buttons as usual.
When I bring up 9/11 I I get the same reaction as when I bring my
pet skunk out.  But, this morning I brought up the CAFR1.com and war talking about compensation due the American People. All the sudden I had the attention of everybody in the joint. When I spoke of the millions of dollars due each of us as compensation for financial treason in high places I was no longer a skunk come to stink up the place. I object to AJ and the sheeple slant he puts on things. A lot of people are aware that things aren't right in America. When a case is made for them to be compensated for all the abuse suffered at the hands of Big Government and Corporate media the receptivity of the message changes dramatically. The truth is Americans and people of the world including the rich have been horribly abused by the super rich and we are due compensation. The super Rich use financial inducement to gain cooperation for their plans and we can craft our message to include justice and compensation for the people of America and the World.                                           Best Regards Jerry
P.S. lets compile a list of grievances (talking Points) and make them viral!!

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Reframing 9/11 truth with Americans as victims of Government
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 10:58:43 am »
I have a great love for many Sheeple ;D