Author Topic: EXPOSED: CFR caught red handed using the Safeway Massacre to genocide 9/11 truth  (Read 33457 times)

Offline Eckhart Tolle

A Very American Conspiracy Theory

Forget right or left: Jared Loughner's worldview puts him in the ugly center of American paranoid tradition.

BY KATHRYN OLMSTED | JANUARY 11, 2011 - 2 hours ago

Whether or not Jared Loughner is mentally ill, it's clear that his shooting rampage last weekend, which took six lives and critically injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, was motivated, at least in part, by his conspiratorial views of the U.S. government. According to his friends, he believed that Washingtonfaked the moon landing and orchestrated the 9/11 attacks; that the Federal Reserve was a Jewish plot; and that the government was trying to control his brain through grammar.

Wacky as they may seem, the anti-government conspiracy theories that appear to have partially inspired Loughner have a long tradition in the United States. Conspiracy theories may be a globalized phenomenon, but Loughner's particular brand of government paranoia is purely all-American.

In the 18th and 19th centuries, Americans primarily worried that their republic was vulnerable to foreign conspirators. They particularly feared Masons, Catholics, Mormons, and Jews, viewing them as seditious groups that followed the instructions of an alien power.

These conspiracy theories produced some powerful political movements in the United States: The Anti-Masons dominated New England politics in the 1830s, and the anti-Catholic American Protective Association boasted hundreds of thousands of members in the 1890s. Sometimes, conspiracy theories had lethal consequences: Some paranoiacs lynched alleged plotters and burned their churches.

Suspicion of other races, religions, or ethnicities is still the common currency of conspiracy theories elsewhere in the world -- the anti-Semitic conspiracy theories that thrive in Arab countries are a case in point. In the 20th century, however, American conspiracy theories underwent a fundamental transformation. No longer were conspiracy theorists chiefly concerned that alien forces were plotting to capture the federal government; instead, they began to argue that the federal government itself was the alien force.

Some Americans had very legitimate reason to believe that the government was conspiring against them. Beginning in World War I, the U.S. government began to create and expand the agencies it needed to carry out secret operations. The modern surveillance state was born during World War I, as the government criminalized dissent with the Espionage Act and Sedition Act and empowered Bureau of Investigation agents to spy on potential dissidents. As the government grew, it gained the power to conspire against its citizens, and it soon began exercising that power.

Continued Here:
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/01/11/a_very_american_conspiracy_theory?page=0,1

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
Re: A Very American Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 09:49:51 pm »

Our bosses run both the left and right!  We are run by the Washington Post Company which attends Bilderberg EVERY YEAR!!!!

Expose us, and we will label you as a schizophrenic conspiracy theorist who shoots Jews!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: MSM: Only Psychopathic Killers Think 9/11 was an inside job.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:51:15 pm »
FYI - it was just yesterday when I warned someone how biblegateway.com is subtlely changing words in bible passages on their site, which ended up changing the entire meanings of the passages.

Guess how he responded to me - "You're just like that Arizona shooter...nit-picking on every little word!".

So let me guess - we have to follow the majority on EVERYTHING, or else we're like that AZ shooter? Okay-I guess not eating at any of those draconian fast food joints because of all the MSG they put in it makes me like the AZ shooter, because I'm "not with the mainstream", right? ::)

Anyhow - it's come to a point now where you *have to* think along the mainstream, or else you're a crazy who's hopeless.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 09:59:41 pm »
Now watch the tons of propaganda articles flood the Mainstream Media gate in the next few days.

"Truthers" and anyone who questions 9/11 are the target.  They going to push harder then they did with that Richard Poplawski retard.

GOOGLE NEWS SEARCH FOR WORD "TRUTHER" AND WATCH AS PROPAGANDA STARTS TO SPEW OUT LIKE DIARRHEA.

http://news.google.com/news/search?pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=truther&cf=all&scoring=n

January 10, 2011 1:34 PM
What Does Jared Lee Loughner Believe?
Posted by Brian Montopoli

AP Photo/Arizona Daily Star, Mamta Popat)

Jared Lee Loughner, the young man who allegedly shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and killed six others in Tucson on Saturday, would seem to defy easy categorization. Yet the evidence does provide clues into the mind of a man who even the staunchest partisans should be able to agree held muddled politics far outside the mainstream.

It seems clear based on Loughner's YouTube videos and MySpace page that he held a grudge against the U.S. government - and that he had had become obsessed with Giffords, the local embodiment of that government. Start with his reading list: As Mark Potok of the Souther Poverty Law Center notes, the central theme running through the books - Mein Kampf, The Communist Manifesto, George Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm, Ayn Rand's We The Living - is "the individual versus the totalitarian state."

Potok, who follows the far-right fringe, also picked up on the apparent roots of Loughner's suggestions that the government was engaging in mind control through grammar - an antigovernment extremist named David Wynn Miller, who ascribes nefarious intent to, among others, the U.S. Postal Service.

David Wynn Miller told Politico he agreed with Loughner's statement in a YouTube video that "the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar."

Loughner's claims in his videos: "I'm able to control every belief and religion by being the mind controller!"

Complete Coverage: Tragedy in Tucson

Miller's website is, to put it charitably, confusing. He appears to believe that by changing the punctuation of one's name - adding hyphens and colons, for example - a person can transform into a "prepositional phrase" not subject to taxation.

"David is an adjective, Wynn is an adjective, Miller is a pronoun," he writes. "Two adjectives are a condition of modification, opinion, presumption, which modifies the pronoun, pro means no on noun. So therefore, I'm not a fact. I'm a fiction."

Miller's argument is associated with the far-right fringe "sovereign citizen" that has been used (unsuccessfully) in court by those seeking to avoid paying taxes.

It should be noted that while Miller said he believes Loughner has looked at his website, investigators examining Loughner's computer files and phone records have thus far found no evidence that he has a specific connection to any hate or fringe group.

The evidence also shows that Loughner rejected U.S. currency, apparently because it was not tied to gold or silver. He argued that he should not have to pay debts in currencies not backed by gold or silver and backed the creation of a new, alternate currency.

Opposition to currency not backed by silver or gold exists is particularly strong on the far-right antigovernment "Patriot" movement, as Potok notes; he writes that it is "linked to the core Patriot theory that the Federal Reserve is actually a private corporation run for the benefit of unnamed international bankers."

There are also components of Loughner's belief system that one could tie to the far left - his decision to "favorite" a YouTube video of a burning American flag, the inclusion of the Communist Manifesto on his reading list, his possible adherence to the 9/11 "truther" movement. Conservatives looking to label Loughner as liberal have also pointed to Tweets from one apparent former friend who wrote he had once been "very liberal" and added, "he was leftwing when I knew him in hs & college, 3 years ago. So he may have changed, who knows."

Ultimately, it seems illegitimate to tie Loughner to the mainstream right or mainstream left, as his beliefs were well within the realm of the fringe. Indeed, Loughner appears to have simply been a disturbed individual who lacked a coherent political philosophy other than a deep-seated anti-government sentiment.

He seemingly harbored a grudge against Giffords dating back to 2007, when he did not like how he was treated at an event held by the congresswoman. The Wall Street Journal reports that Loughner apparently asked Giffords at the 2007 event, "How do you know words mean anything?" Giffords responded to Loughner in Spanish, prompting him to complain to a friend over how he had been treated. A note to Giffords was found in Loughner's apartment expressing hatred to the congresswoman and making threatening comments, according to MSNBC.

One friend, Bryce Tierney, told Mother Jones that Loughner saw Giffords as a "fake" unwilling to answer questions.
more
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20028022-503544.html?tag=stack

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 10:09:41 pm »
Related Articles :

New York Times Parrots Debunked Poplawski Smear

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
http://www.infowars.com/new-york-times-parrots-debunked-poplawski-smear/

The New York Times has thrown its weight behind the smear attack attempting to assign blame to Alex Jones for being an influence in the tragic shooting of three Pittsburgh police officers on Saturday, despite the fact that the killer, Richard Poplawski, openly criticized Jones’ anti-racist political viewpoint.

As Predicted, Pentagon Shooting Blamed On 9/11 Truth

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, March 5, 2010
http://www.infowars.com/as-predicted-pentagon-shooting-blamed-on-911-truth/

Just two days after we warned of false flag domestic attacks that would be blamed on the federal government’s political adversaries were all but inevitable, a Californian man attacked the Pentagon last night in a shooting that wounded two police officers and has since been blamed on the John Patrick Bedell’s advocacy for 9/11 truth.

On Wednesday we explained how a Southern Poverty Law Center report which demonized We Are Change 9/11 truth organizations in the same breath as violent racist skinhead groups was part of a preparatory set-up for violent domestic acts that would be blamed on anti-government extremists.

Jared Lee Loughner's Worldview a Conspiracy Theory Laundry List!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 10:17:33 pm »
Jared Lee Loughner's Worldview a Conspiracy Theory Laundry List
Jan 10, 2011 – 2:03 PM
AOL NEWS

We're starting to learn more about Jared Lee Loughner, the 22-year-old Arizona man in custody for the attempted assassination of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, as well as for the deaths and injuries of the other victims in Saturday's shooting in Tucson.

The people who knew Loughner are starting to share their stories with the world and are painting a remarkably consistent portrait of him. To hear them tell it, Loughner became a loner in his late teens and became obsessed with certain conspiracy-theory-influenced ideas and philosophies.

Surge Desk has prepared a short guide to the various theories that Loughner subscribed to and obsessed over:

The gold standard and a new currency
On his YouTube channel, Loughner often discussed creating a new currency and fumed that U.S. currency is not backed with gold or silver. According to Mother Jones, "Currency has been a staple issue of the Nativist right; its members fear that the shift from the gold standard to the Federal Reserve system (and the printing of paper money) has imperiled the country."

Lucid dreaming
Loughner also talked in the videos about "conscience dreaming." By that, he apparently meant "conscious dreaming" or "lucid dreaming." His old friend Bryce Tierney told Mother Jones that Loughner thought "lucid dreaming" meant "that when you realize you're dreaming, you can do anything, you can create anything." Lucid dreaming is something that has been investigated by academic researchers, but Tierney says that Loughner took it to the extreme, becoming "more interested in this world than our reality." Loughner kept a dream journal that Tierney thinks may be of interest to those investigating the shooting.

Grammar and government control
Along with lucid dreaming, Loughner's YouTube videos discussed his fixation with grammar, saying "the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar." His statements echo those of David Wynn Miller, whom Politico calls a "far-right activist." Miller believes that "if you only use the correct grammar and punctuation, you can throw off the shackles of the tyrannical government," says Mark Potok, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, who discussed the Miller-Loughner philosophical connection with Politico and on MSNBC. Miller says that he agrees with what Loughner's video says, but that he had nothing to do with Loughner's violent acts.

9/11 Truther
One former Loughner friend told The Associated Press that in high school Loughner expressed a belief in the 9/11 "Truther" movement -- the idea that the government was behind the Sept. 11 attacks. This makes the death of 9-year-old Christine Green, who was born on Sept. 11, 2011, all the more poignant.

The 2012 apocalypse
Soon after Loughner's name was released to the public, his former classmate Caitie Parker began tweeting some details about him. According to Parker, Loughner was "oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy" -- the idea that the Mayans predicted that the world would come to an end in 2012.

Nihilism
Many media reports have labeled Loughner a "nihilist." According to the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy, the definition of nihilism is "the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy."

In this YouTube video, uploaded three weeks before the shootings, Loughner briefly discussed lucid dreaming, currency and more of his odd beliefs:

MORE
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/10/jared-lee-loughners-worldview-a-conspiracy-theory-laundry-list/

Offline Truth2042

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 10:43:06 pm »
I  know most people don't see it like this... but IF the government was telling the truth about 9/11 and all this.. Why would they go at crazy lengths to call "conspiracy theorists"  terrorists,psychos,etc..   I mean IF they WERE telling the truth, they wouldn't even have to BRING UP conspiracy theorists.. Them doing that is showing their guilt..

like that would be like a little kid randomly telling his parents  oh i didn't break the couch  all randomly.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

Its not the MSM and Governement propaganda linking these deranged shooters to 9/11 truth that really gets to me, as always that was to be expected.

What REALLY boggles my mind is just how simple minded Americans are.. We buy into these outrageously simple connections.

Look how the Mainstream Media uses or even manufactures this public outrage/anger and then directs it anyone or any issue they want.

They Control the Acceptable limits of debate and use it to Divide and Conquer us all day long with their Phony Left/Right Paradigm nonsense. They are pros at swarming up the hysteria to get what they want.

And with this last nutjob Jared Loughner it's ALL TO PERFECT. I mean this kid Fits the Bill way to frigging good.

If you read the Comments across the net people are Parroting the language and wild conclusions they are giving off the Boob Tube.

9/11 Truthers shouldn't have guns!

This was to be expected of Ron Paul Followers.

Outlaw Guns!

Teabaggers did this!

Vile "Vitriol" of the Tea party Ilk.

So where is this propaganda going to be directed ultimately? 

1st and 2nd Amendment Rights?

Disarming the public?

Really Cracking down on anything deemed "Anti-Government".. Like 9/11 Truth and Loving Freedom?

Beliefs and Internet Postings will be checked before allowed to buy a weapon?

What a crazy world we are living in. These Globalist New World Order pigs do not pass up ANY opportunity to destroy our Free society!

Using their brainwashing propaganda machine, they are leading us like defenseless sheep right into the FEMA owned slaughterhouses.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 11:42:16 pm »
I  know most people don't see it like this... but IF the government was telling the truth about 9/11 and all this.. Why would they go at crazy lengths to call "conspiracy theorists"  terrorists,psychos,etc..   I mean IF they WERE telling the truth, they wouldn't even have to BRING UP conspiracy theorists.. Them doing that is showing their guilt..

like that would be like a little kid randomly telling his parents  oh i didn't break the couch  all randomly.

I agree..

For me, thats one of the biggest giveaways of 9/11 being a False Flag, The MSM Covering it up. They never question 9/11 but will instantly attack anyone that does.

It just goes to show that this is NO LAUGHING MATTER.

The U.S. Government murdered thousands of innocent Freedom Loving Human Beings just like you and I, so they could get their New World Order, global enslavement plan rolling faster. And it's still rolling strong.

It's coming at us like a High speed train and if we don't derail this damn thing it will run us over dead on it's way to the FEMA Camps.

Offline Valerius

"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 12:54:57 am »
BOTH THE LEFT AND RIGHT AGREE

IF YOU ARE NOT PIGEON-HOLED INTO THEIR FALSE PARADIGM, YOU "CONSPIRACY THEORIST" ARE THE #1 ENEMY!

Offline Truth2042

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 01:05:35 am »
I agree..

For me, thats one of the biggest giveaways of 9/11 being a False Flag, The MSM Covering it up. They never question 9/11 but will instantly attack anyone that does.

It just goes to show that this is NO LAUGHING MATTER.

The U.S. Government murdered thousands of innocent Freedom Loving Human Beings just like you and I, so they could get their New World Order, global enslavement plan rolling faster. And it's still rolling strong.

It's coming at us like a High speed train and if we don't derail this damn thing it will run us over dead on it's way to the FEMA Camps.

Yup.

That's just one thing I never got.. I mean yeah it might work for the average and less than average sheeple, but anyone with a brain that actually uses it, might say.. hmm why do they try to go out of their way to try to destroy conspiracy theories if they don't exist?   Why would they spend so much time on something if it's not true.  That right there should have people thinking

Especially when they say   oh only psychopathic killers think 9/11 is an inside job.

Offline PepsiCan

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 01:30:09 am »
 Well, frankly, this was obviously going to happen all along. I have been saying for years that the first time someone (who also happens to be a conspiracy theorist) does something crazy, we'll all be lumped in with him/her by the MSM. I'm really not at all sure what we could have done to prevent this. I mean I have never advocated violence once in ten years of discussing these things with people.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 01:56:05 am »
I  know most people don't see it like this... but IF the government was telling the truth about 9/11 and all this.. Why would they go at crazy lengths to call "conspiracy theorists"  terrorists,psychos,etc..   I mean IF they WERE telling the truth, they wouldn't even have to BRING UP conspiracy theorists.. Them doing that is showing their guilt..

like that would be like a little kid randomly telling his parents  oh i didn't break the couch  all randomly.

Yup!  It's just a "theory" that I touched that cookie jar... you "know" it must have been those "bad" kids next door.

The thing that makes me laugh like a fool is how not a single one of the Rothschild mob have mentioned Michael Reagan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxEyplLzRk

Anti_Illuminati

Re: Jared Lee Loughner's Worldview a Conspiracy Theory Laundry List!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 04:52:09 am »
This makes the death of 9-year-old Christine Green, who was born on Sept. 11, 2011, all the more poignant.

From their point of view, what they have done with this is created a replacement for the failed "you're disrespecting the surviving 9/11 family members" wicked propaganda.

Now, if you say 9/11 was a false flag attack, MSM is insinuating that you are a monster because you "have the audacity to shit all over this innocent girls grave, who's birthdate represented "the new hope"--the "post 9/11 world" where we can all allegedly be safer and be protected from CIA patsies with fake extremist ideologies engineered at RAND Corporation and other thinktanks--by living under a global information assassination sense and respond, forced cybernetic feedback loop prison grid.

They can also use the wicked psyops of saying:  "If you say 9/11 was an inside job/false flag--THEN THAT MEANS YOU WANT TO MURDER INNOCENT CHILDREN."  

This entire operation, in one respect, was created to have a hopefully (from their point of view) unprecedented chilling effect.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 04:56:20 am »
Great, he was a truther like us, so they need rto shut us down - ya know before we all go batshit crazy and start killing people . . .

ITS NOT an ALL AMERICAN CONSPIRACY!

Pleanty of us are not in the US !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 06:58:58 am »
What ever you say Terrorists!!

What kind of crazy twisted sicko would question 9/11?? Whats wrong with you people?

SCREW THIS! I'm reporting this WHOLE damn forum to my local Walmart Manager.

Offline Vinyard

• Make $500 on FaceBook
Re: MSM: "Only Psychopathic Killers Think 9/11 was an inside job."
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 08:29:33 am »
Anything to push forward martial law.
" Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
N***** at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me
Before I flee computer chips I gotta deal wit brothas flippin'
I don't see no Devils bleedin' only black blood drippin' "

Tupac Shakur

Offline chris jones

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 09:09:35 am »

Of course they will use this, even Adolf resorted to these tactics.
 This is their SOP and it will continue.

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 01:51:10 pm »
Yes indeed - isn't it oh so convenient that this guy claimed to doubt the official story of 9/11 and then goes on to kill a group of innocent people including a little girl born on the very day of September 11, 2001? If this wasn't scripted to play out this way, I'll eat my hat. In fact, it is blatant and in your face.

Offline phasma

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 01:53:28 pm »
No way ! The little girl was born on 9/11/2001?

wow. . . really, you could not make this up !

Of all the days to choose and all the places and times - he had to turn up at exactly the riht time . . .

I dont really believe in coincidences.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 02:07:23 pm »
No, only people who think they are God and who pull stunts to bring in their 100 yr plan for a one  world government while killing anyone who tries to stop them, are the psychopaths! In addition, anyone who works for these insane fools, including the media and Congressmen, are accomplices and when they are brought down, you will be also.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 02:08:03 pm »
Wow, I just did a quicky, and sure enough, apparently it was on 9/11/01.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/01/09/christina-taylor-greene-september-11-2001-january-8-2011/

Christina Taylor Green, September 11, 2001 - January 8, 2011
3 days ago

Christina Taylor Green was born on September 11, 2001. She died in another public display of violence on January 8, 2011.

She was shot in Tucson, along with 19 other people, including Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Five victims died at the scene. Of the six fatalities, only Christina died at the hospital. Her uncle Greg Segalini said she took a bullet in the chest.

The 9-year-old girl had accompanied a neighbor to the "town hall" event in a supermarket parking lot because she wanted to meet Gabrielle Giffords. Christina was newly elected to the student council at Mesa Verde Elementary School. (cont.)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline souijin

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 02:10:57 pm »
No way ! The little girl was born on 9/11/2001?

wow. . . really, you could not make this up !

Of all the days to choose and all the places and times - he had to turn up at exactly the riht time . . .

I dont really believe in coincidences.
Is this true? could you provide a article or some sort of evidence, I am lazy lol. If this is true, then I am going to LOL hard.

They are getting desperate.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 02:14:07 pm »
So lazy you can't even read the post above yours?
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline phasma

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 02:14:36 pm »
LMAO!

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 02:21:39 pm »
Her father confirmed her birthday on CNN. Find the video.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 09:30:06 pm »

What is Government if Words Have No Meaning?

Author: Alan Kurtz
Published: January 12, 2011 at 9:09 am

On Saturday, August 25, 2007, 19-year-old Jared Lee Loughner of Tucson attended a political event held by Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) at which he asked, "What is government if words have no meaning?" The young man was dissatisfied with his congresswoman's reply. "He did not like government officials, how they spoke," a friend later recalled. "Like they were just trying to cover up some conspiracy."

On Saturday, January 8, 2011, 22-year-old Loughner attended a similar event held by Giffords. This time he asked no questions. Instead he opened fire with a semiautomatic pistol purchased six weeks before from Sportsman's Warehouse and containing a 30-round magazine filled with ammunition newly bought at Wal-Mart. By the time he ran out of ammo and was restrained by onlookers, six people were dead and 14 others lay wounded—including Rep. Giffords, shot in the head.

In the days that followed, there was a great deal of discussion about how the overheated rhetoric of our partisan political culture may have contributed to this slaughter. What has gone remarkably unnoticed, though, is the role played by our entertainment culture, which is even more recklessly cynical than politics.

I'm thinking in particular of one television series. Having reviewed both seasons of truTV's Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, I'm amazed that commenters have failed to connect the dots. And not just the visual transformation depicted in Loughner's shaved-head mugshot released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department. But more so his enmity towards government officials "trying to cover up some conspiracy."

"What is government if words have no meaning?" asked Loughner in 2007 to one congresswoman in front of a few dozen bystanders. Since December 2009, Jesse Ventura has in effect posed the same question week in and week out to millions of viewers and with the slickest professional production values.

For those who missed any of the 15 episodes of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, here are some representative highpoints, all of which convey the same seditious message.

* The 9/11 terrorist attacks were a False Flag operation conducted by our own government.
    * Today's military/academic/industrial complex poses a bigger threat to this nation than any terrorist group, such as by operating a research lab on Long Island that's "a toxic, ticking time bomb for an outbreak of cataclysmic proportions."
    * A U.S. Air Force antenna farm situated in remote Alaska to study ionospheric physics is a "doomsday machine, the most dangerous weapon the world has ever seen."
    * Homeland security surveillance is a Big Brother conspiracy between big government and big business that Jesse likens to Nazi Germany.
    * "Wicked and evil people" are tampering with our water supply, planning to poison us and destroy our nation as part of a communist takeover. "Where the hell are the politicians on this?" demands former Governor Ventura. "It all comes back to their greed and their ability to accept the dirty money from special interest groups to get what they want."
    * Legislators are passing laws "to steal our freedoms and protect the elite." There's a plot to impose martial law on law-abiding citizens and fill hundreds of FEMA concentration camps with resisters. "They'd start a pandemic as an excuse," Jesse explains, "to put away anybody who gets in the way of their power grab. The Feds would trigger a nationwide outbreak of deadly disease. The bodies would pile up, the military would pile in, and the concentration camp gates would open."
    * The Gulf Oil Spill was deliberate because BP—which "has the government in its oily pocket"—profits more on cleanup than by pumping crude. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is running a secret multibillion-dollar program to depopulate the U.S. Gulf Coast, which will be turned into one big oil refinery. It's all part of "an evil government conspiracy that began with Katrina, that won't end until they create a wasteland and kill you, your kids, everyone but those with power."

What are we to make of such outrageous anti-government propaganda telecast to a large and sedulous fan base? Let's ask Misty Skedgell, spokeswoman for Turner Broadcasting System, which owns truTV and is part of Time Warner, the world's fourth largest media conglomerate. Responding to criticism by Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN), who objected after Ventura accused him and other elected officials of breaking the law, Ms. Skedgell excused Conspiracy Theory as "an entertainment program that appears on an entertainment network. We believe most viewers accept Conspiracy Theory for what it is—a series that expresses different views on conspiracies." This nondenial denial served only to bolster Rep. Cohen's charge that "these outright lies were crafted to stimulate ratings for advertising revenue and to keep chatter going among conspiracy theorists."

CONTINUED:
http://technorati.com/politics/article/what-is-government-if-words-have/

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011, 09:35:04 pm »
OMFG!

I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard after seeing that pic:

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 09:37:51 pm »

Expert: Loughner Rants Sound Like Sovereign Citizen Beliefs

Jan. 12 2011 - 10:01 am | 3,475 views | 1 recommendation | 10 comments
By JANET NOVACK

In his YouTube videos and  postings on MySpace, alleged Arizona shooter Jared Lee Loughner echoed the bizarre beliefs of the extreme anti-government Sovereign Citizen movement. At least that’s the conclusion of  JJ MacNab, who for more than a decade has tracked (and infiltrated online) the world of tax protesters and anti-government extremists.

In a post Monday on the mental health treatment and gun control gaps the case highlights, I wrote, “It’s hard to decipher any coherent views from Loughner’s You Tube ramblings.”  Hard for me, that is. But MacNab, who I’ve known and respected for years, says Loughner’s weird references to “literacy” and “grammar” which mystify me, are Sovereign markers to her. “Sovereigns have their own set of complex cultural references and vocabulary, which they think that outsiders are just too stupid to understand,’’ she explains on her web site.

If MacNab is correct about Loughner, there are three important implications. First, finger pointing between left and right is off the mark in this case. “The world of Sovereign extremism exists outside of our traditional political spectrum, so labeling someone like Loughner a left-wing extremist or right-wing Teapartier doesn’t make any sense,” she writes.

In an interview Tuesday, MacNab explained that while the Sovereign movement has both white supremacist and tax protester roots, as it has spread (in large part over the Internet) it has also morphed. Newer and younger Sovereigns aren’t primarily white racists; some of the fastest growing Sovereign groups are African American and some Sovereigns even have left wing views. But like their predecessors, current Sovereigns consider the government illegitimate and embrace various bizarre and elaborate conspiracy theories, including that the government was involved in 9/11. (Loughner was reportedly a 9/11 truther.)

So what makes someone a Sovereign? The vast government conspiracy part is key says MacNab, who is writing a book on tax protesters and the Sovereigns.  On her web site she writes: “A Sovereign believes that every individual has more rights and power than any government agency or political body, but that sinister forces behind the government have systematically suppressed this secret knowledge in order to better enslave us all as `subjects.’ Depending on the sovereign group, the conspiracy behind the government is run by rich bankers, the Federal Reserve, Jews, Zionists, the Pope, the Queen of England, or in one extreme case, shape-shifting reptiles.” Moreover, she says, Sovereigns have a fixation with words that can expose this conspiracy, which they blame for their various problems—with taxes, debts, ex-spouses, child protective services, and so on.

MacNab notes that not all tax protesters are full-blown Sovereigns and not all Sovereigns have troubles with the IRS. Some Sovereigns have mental problems, some don’t. Overall, she estimates there are 300,000 Sovereigns in the U.S. and she believes that number is growing.

The second implication, if  Loughner subscribed to Sovereign beliefs: He could have a tougher time proving he’s not mentally competent to stand trial, is not criminally responsible for his alleged acts, or should receive a lesser punishment (for example, not the death penalty) because of mental illness.

MacNab points, by way of example, to the January 2010 sentencing of Ed Brown, the Sovereign/tax protester who in 2007 holed up for months in his heavily armed rural New Hampshire home holding off U.S. Marshals who wanted to deliver him to prison to begin his sentence on tax charges. Before sentencing for the standoff, his lawyer requested a competency hearing for Brown. A Bureau of Prisons forensic psychologist explained to the judge (according to a transcript provided by MacNab and a report by MacNab who attended the hearing) that Wood’s beliefs, no matter how unusual, convoluted and false, weren’t delusional  according to diagnostic standards, because they were also held by “a widespread subculture” — namely the  Sovereign Citizen or Patriot movements.  The judge found that Brown was competent (despite his belief that he was the target of a conspiracy and that others could hear his thoughts) and sentenced him to 444 months in prison, in addition to the 63 months he was already serving for his tax convictions.

CONTINUED:

http://blogs.forbes.com/janetnovack/2011/01/12/expert-loughner-rants-sound-like-sovereign-citizen-beliefs/?boxes=Homepagechannels

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 09:40:31 pm »

New In The Phoenix -- Arizona & The Crazies

Published Jan 12 2011, 01:15 PM by David S. Bernstein

In the new issue of the Boston Phoenix -- in print tomorrow, online now -- I write about the dangerous game Republican and conservative leaders are playing with the conspiratorial fringe, regardless of what happened on Saturday in Tucson.

Some thoughts before I send you to the article. I have tried, from the first moments, to avoid drawing any premature conclusions about the factors contributing to it. I think the questions I raise in the article are legitimate regardless; the threats against Giffords and others, and the fears leading several moderate Republicans to resign their posts, exist in reality, regardless of what is or is not in Jared Lee Loughner's head.

But I do also want to note that it's too soon to be drawing firm conclusions that the far right had no connection to this, as many seem to be doing. We simply don't know enough yet to say.

I would note, for example, a column on the Forbes web site reporting that anti-government extremism expert JJ MacNab believes Loughner's ramblings appear to come from the Sovereign Citizen movement. From the Janet Novack column:

current Sovereigns consider the government illegitimate and embrace various bizarre and elaborate conspiracy theories, including that the government was involved in 9/11. (Loughner was reportedly a 9/11 truther.)

A Sovereign believes that every individual has more rights and power than any government agency or political body, but that sinister forces behind the government have systematically suppressed this secret knowledge in order to better enslave us all as `subjects.’ Depending on the sovereign group, the conspiracy behind the government is run by rich bankers, the Federal Reserve, Jews, Zionists, the Pope, the Queen of England, or in one extreme case, shape-shifting reptiles.” Moreover, she says, Sovereigns have a fixation with words that can expose this conspiracy, which they blame for their various problems—with taxes, debts, ex-spouses, child protective services, and so on.

All of which sounds exactly like the daily ramblings and postings of Alex Jones, a 9/11 Truther who I mention in the new article, and who has in fact openly defended the Sovereign Citizen movement. [Update: also see this Mother Jones article.]

Continued:
http://thephoenix.com/BLOGS/talkingpolitics/archive/2011/01/12/new-in-the-phoenix-arizona-amp-the-crazies.aspx

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 09:46:12 pm »
OMFG!

I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard after seeing that pic:

Lol yup.. Clearly you can see the Connection.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011, 09:57:06 pm »

The Real Message of Jared Loughner

By Peter Jamison, Wed., Jan. 12 2011 @ 4:05PM

​There's been a lot of ink devoted to analyzing Jared Loughner's motivations in the shooting rampage that left U.S. Rep Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) seriously wounded and six others, including a 9-year-old girl, dead. Much of the press attention has focused on the question of whether Loughner was influenced by the inflammatory rhetoric of such right-wing political celebrities as Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh.

I think that questions about Loughner's mindset are legitimate, even if I don't agree with the concurrent calls to regulate political speech. But I also think they obscure a bigger point. What's really scary about Loughner is not that he might have been influenced by conservative politicians or pundits. It's that increasingly powerful conservative extremists -- some of whom occupy the halls of the federal government -- subscribe to the same delusions he does. Consider:

Jared Loughner has some strange ideas...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DWaFS-m0wo&feature=player_embedded

Almost nothing is known yet about Loughner's personal views on politics and government. But the little that we do know is telling. Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center has written a straightforward and informed analysis of Loughner's YouTube ramblings. This stuff would strike most people as incoherent gibberish, but for those with ears to hear, Loughner's online manifesto hits some familiar notes.

Principal among them are his concern about "currency that's not backed by gold and silver," and beliefs that the federal government controls people through the use of grammar. As Potok notes, the former is a boilerplate notion of the radical right, closely linked to conspiracy theories about the Federal Reserve being run by shadowy international bankers. The latter is a yet more abstruse conspiracy theory espoused by David Wynn Miller.

Both ideas are cherished by the Patriot movement, a loose grouping of right-wing extremists that trace their roots to the militia activities of the 1990s. As has been well-documented, "Patriot" ideas have been extremely influential in the contemporary right-wing movement known as the Tea Party, and have often been championed by some of the Tea Party's heroes, such as Ron and Rand Paul.

... quite similar to those of Ron Paul.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1RQkhjV85M

U.S. Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) in particular is well known for his view that American currency is illegal since it is not backed by gold or silver, and makes no bones about his desire to abolish the Federal Reserve. It's worth noting that the Tea Party movement was launched at a Dec. 16, 2007 event for Paul's presidential campaign; stumping for his dad back then, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), now the Tea Party's poster-boy, argued that secret plans exist to build a NAFTA Superhighway servicing a North American Union of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

CONTINUED:

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2011/01/loughner_giffords.php

Offline dtk

• "less than 3 percent of you people read books"
    • prison planet
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011, 09:59:37 pm »

KRS-ONE ~ Rap Artist and Activist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry0U7cbPXys

this is meant to challenge the ridiculous title of this thread.

Offline dtk

• prison planet
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 10:00:34 pm »
David Arquette ~ Actor

http://911blogger.com/node/7902

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011, 10:01:37 pm »
I love how in the Foreign Policy article they admit that our government did mind control experiments and planned terror attacks but then makes out anybody who believes in things like that to be some kind of nut. I mean talk about double speak. WTF?
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline dtk

• prison planet
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011, 10:01:52 pm »

Willie Nelson ~ Musician, Actor, Activist, Legend ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMszFf-Y4aI

Interview The Alex Jones Show 2/4/08:

Alex Jones: What's your take on 9/11? Do you question the official story?

Willie Nelson: I certainly do. And I saw those towers fall and I've seen an implosion in Las Vegas. There's too much similarities between the two. And I saw the building fall [Building 7] that didn't get hit by nothing. So, how naive are we? What do they think we'll go for?

Alex Jones: Are you saying you started having questions -- the little voice in your head -- I mean did you have a bad feeling the day it happened? Is that what you're saying?

Willie Nelson: The day it happened. I saw one fall and it was just so symmetrical. I said, "Wait a minute, I just saw that last week at the casino in Las Vegas." And you see these implosions all the time and the next one fell and I said, "Hell, there's another one." And they're trying to tell me that an airplane did it? And I can't go along with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1en0rUx_s0

Offline dtk

• prison planet
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011, 10:02:42 pm »

Tom DeLonge ~ Musician, Blink 182

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78i0wwdPuFw

During a hosting spot on a San Diego’s KAVA-FM radio station, DeLonge talked with Professor James Fetzer about evidence of 9/11 inside involvement.

"We do know that the buildings came down in a fashion extremely similar to a controlled demolition of a building - we do know that expertise that is needed to fly those gigantic planes into that exact location could never have been achieved by someone that just learned how to fly a small plane, said DeLonge."

Discussing the failure of NORAD to enact standard operating procedure and intercept the planes and Norman Mineta's testimony about Cheney's orders 'still standing' - DeLonge stated, "Cheney knew that the planes are coming in and he capped the order to leave it alone so it could hit."

"It's so weird how our own government did it to us, 9/11 was not perpetrated by a bunch of people that just learned how to fly planes," said DeLonge."

Offline dtk

• prison planet
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2011, 10:05:03 pm »

Woody Harrelson ~ Actor

http://www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org/

A long-time environmental and peace activist who spoke out against the Iraq war, Harrelson in 2005 wrote about 9/11 on his blog, saying:

“[W]hy were reports stifled and investigations stopped? Investigative journalist, Greg Palast, had this to say: ‘There is no question we had what looked like the biggest failure of the intelligence community since Pearl Harbor but what we are learning now is it wasn't a failure, it was a directive.’ I am reading a book now called The New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin. I've been stuck in the position of ignoring my gut -- knowing things don’t stack up. Even though our government obviously took advantage of 9/11 by making it their ‘Reichstag.,’ I told myself, ‘Surely they weren't involved.’ After reading this book I can't doubt that our government was at least complicit in allowing 9/11 to happen. Get a copy and pass it to all your friends, the evidence is irrefutable."