Author Topic: Undercover Cop Busted At Protests  (Read 8543 times)

Offline BruntFCA2

Undercover Cop Busted At Protests
« on: January 10, 2011, 05:20:33 am »
To those that say, police agent provocateurs are the domain of "conspiracy theorists", here's a huge expose in an MSM paper regarding a cop who took part in many many protests.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/jan/10/mark-kennedy-undercover-cop-activist

Offline jannerbob

Re: Undercover Cop Busted At Protests
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 11:21:44 am »

The state's pedlars of fear must be brought to account.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jan/11/police-reform-mark-stone-terrorism

...It (reminds me of) Chesterton's satire on the early Met police special branch, The Man Who Was Thursday, in which all the members of the "supreme anarchist council" turned out to be policemen. So, are the greens all policemen, and if so what is their game?

...Running Kennedy – let alone his colleagues – cost the taxpayer £250,000 a year, or £1.75m over seven years. Whether tree-hugging and the occasional trespass constituted threats to national security is moot. A gilded sledgehammer was clearly being deployed to crack a few nuts. They were not a serious terrorist threat. The denouement was a costly fiasco. This is what happens when authority has too much money and no one in charge to impose a sense of proportion.

It is significant that Kennedy did not work for any police force. He worked for a murky organisation called the National Public Order Intelligence Unit (NPOIU). With a budget of £5m this operates as a branch of the National Domestic Extremism Unit (NDEU) which, in turn, works alongside the National Extremism Tactical Co-ordination Unit (NETCU). Ask where this stands, and you will be told it reports to the Association of Chief Police Officers' Terrorism and Allied Matters Committee, codenamed Acpo(TAM).

...Kennedy's bosses in the NPOIU work for Acpo, but this is not what it seems. It is not, as its name suggests, the police officers' staff club, nor is it a public body of any sort. It is a private company, incorporated in 1997. It is sub-contracted by Whitehall to operate the police end of the government's counterterrorism and "anti-extremism" strategies. It is thus alongside MI5, but even less accountable.

...As a private company, Acpo need not accede to Freedom of Information requests and presumably could distribute its profit to its own board.

It would be overly cynical to imagine that Acpo was actually sponsoring green activism, to remind ministers of the importance of NPOIU and the terrible things that would happen to power stations if it was cut. But there can be no doubt of the insidious grip that the securocrats' "social terrorism" now has on the public's sense of safety.

A culture of perpetual fear has become so ingrained in government that nobody dares question any spending to which the word security can be attached. Last month these same agencies gave Britons their annual Christmas present, a day of planted headlines screaming, "al-Qaida threat to Christmas shopping

...It seems that Acpo and its Whitehall sponsors are aspiring to the realm of Conrad's The Secret Agent. They have a vested interest in fear.

...The command and control of Britain's police are in chronic need of reform. To have private companies and opaque agencies running undercover operations cannot be right.

...Perhaps we should remember who was "Sunday", Mr Big, in Chesterton's novel, the architect of supreme anarchy. He turned out to be none other than the head of special branch himself.

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 12:00:29 pm »
I know for a fact they plant cops in protest groups. During the G8 Summit on Saint Simons Island here in Georgia, we routinely got Intel from the cops who were planted. And I'm almost certain there were certain levels of provocateur-ing going on, because they were using those planted agents to 'steer' the protests to less volatile areas of town. I don't know how anybody can even deny that they do it.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 12:09:53 pm »

Not just cops, CID's, US Marshalls, Mil. Intell, etc.