Author Topic: OMFG-Guess whose coming to YouTube...  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
OMFG-Guess whose coming to YouTube...
« on: December 24, 2007, 02:39:15 am »
Queen Elizabeth Launches on YouTube
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20071223/britain-queen-youtube/
THOMAS WAGNER | December 23, 2007 09:15 PM EST | 

LONDON — Just call her Queen e-Lizabeth. The 81-year-old British monarch launched her own video site on YouTube Sunday, featuring old news reels and film snippets of daily royal life. Buckingham Palace said Queen Elizabeth II keeps up with new ways of communicating with people and was hoping to reach a wider, and younger, audience through the popular video-sharing Web site. The palace began posting archive and recent footage of the queen and other royals on the official Royal Channel on YouTube on Sunday, with plans to add new clips regularly. The queen will use the site to send out her annual televised Christmas message, a tradition that she began 50 years ago.

"The queen always keeps abreast with new ways of communicating with people," Buckingham Palace said in a statement. "She has always been aware of reaching more people and adapting the communication to suit. This will make the Christmas message more accessible to younger people and those in other countries." The royal page _ which bears the scarlet lettered heading "The Royal Channel - The Official Channel of the British Monarchy" _ features a picture of Buckingham Palace flanked by the queen's Guards in their trademark tall bearskin hats and red tunics. Palace officials said the queen's Christmas message this year will urge people to care for the vulnerable and those excluded from society. She will also pay tribute to the sacrifices made by the armed forces. The queen chooses a different theme for each annual address, the one occasion in the year when she writes her own speech without government advice. In a preview of this year's speech, the monarch is seen standing in Buckingham Palace, watching black and white footage of herself delivering her first televised broadcast. Dressed in an apricot colored dress, the queen can be seen walking into the palace's opulent 1844 Room, which is filled with lights and production equipment, and preparing to start her address. The speech remains confidential until it is aired, both on TV and radio, on Christmas Day. YouTube, which allows anyone to upload and share video clips, was founded in 2005 and bought by Google last year.
___
On the Net: The Royal Channel: http://www.youtube.com/theroyalchannel
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: OMFG-Guess whose coming to YouTube...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 02:43:20 am »

Elizabeth II and Hitler II

Elizabeth II and the Living Virus

Elizabett II and Osama Bin Laden's Mentor
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 03:10:19 am »
Great, Christmas came early for the reptoid/shapeshifter crowd...

"Dude, have you seen the Queen's Christmas message?  At 3:22 she totally shifts for a split second..."

Scary, huh?

LMAO: "Hitler II" and "The Living Virus"...Classic!   :D ;D :D ;D
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 03:14:58 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyN1O-GwALI
I bet this is the first video her Royal Highness uploaded. :P

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 03:28:43 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyN1O-GwALI
I bet this is the first video her Royal Highness uploaded. :P

You gotta check out her actual YouTube videos.

What do you think the people who are working 20 hours a day just to get one kernal of Monsanto corn are going to say when they see this shit:

Long to Reign Over Us, Chapter One: The King's Death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN5MN3H1WWk

Long to Reign Over Us, Chapter Two: The Queen's Accession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3aNgtB9bNg

Long to Reign Over Us, Chapter Three: The Coronation

http://img.youtube.com/vi/8b5nrCPIw5g/default.jpg

They really think they own us.  I mean think of the hubris it takes to do this shit.  They are responsible for torturing millions of infants with DU, vaccines filled with cancer and AIDS, artificial famine, etc.  The balls on these royals is beyond all rational thought.  Reign Over Us?  I got your reign right here baby.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 03:45:51 am »
My House of Commons Speech 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfDQ21akB0k

Look at all of the gold.  That bitch is scary.  My government.  New powers, anti-social behaviour.  Defenders are manged and supervised.  ID card, terrorism.

She is so 2003.

Yo Bitch, just give that chair to one of your towns and they will be set for 10 generations.

I cannot help but feel the oppression on all of England.

Also look at all of the "honorable gentlemen" acting like curious squirrels begging for a peanut.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 04:06:51 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXOSE_8HLYs
This is probably worst, she meets all these Prime Ministers and everything that's said is secret. All we have is their claims that she's neutral about the subjects they talk about. In the Netherlands Prime Ministers meet the Queen weekly and when they have plans she disagrees with they usually change them. That's because the Queen has the power to choose who will be the next Prime Minister so she usually chooses some wimp that won't stand up to her. Any popular politicians who oppose the monarchy end up shot dead by radical environmentalists a few days before the election. Ofcourse it's different with her cousin Elisabeth, she loves her serfs and wouldn't do something like that.

Offline NOT A TERRORIST

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 05:18:41 am »
I wonder if the queen has ever looked around on youtube...  I wonder if she's seen all our conspiracy, propoganda, and of course Ron Paul.  I wonder if she knows shes in Endgame?  What a whore, bitch ass donky f**king old ass waste of everyones time... err anyways lets make funny videos trashing her and get them on the most watched list on the front page

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 05:28:24 am »
I wonder if the queen has ever looked around on youtube...  I wonder if she's seen all our conspiracy, propoganda, and of course Ron Paul.  I wonder if she knows shes in Endgame?  What a whore, bitch ass donky f**king old ass waste of everyones time... err anyways lets make funny videos trashing her and get them on the most watched list on the front page

be her friend and then change the picture.

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 04:34:49 pm »
How dare you all talk about the precious Old and Ugly queen this way!...OFF with your heads!!.. ;D

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 05:01:06 pm »
lol at realitycheck101s remark

the pope blesses this topic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 05:14:47 pm »
Very scary.  Not the guy with the Pope hat.  The old Queen.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 05:31:19 pm »
Very scary.  Not the guy with the Pope hat.  The old Queen.
They're all rather scary. It's a bit like the Adams family actually except for the fact that the Adam's family isn't descended from Vlad the Impaler. You've got the queen who's married to her cousin and looks like she's angry 24/7, then there's her husband who wants to reincarnate as a virus. There's their oldest son who wants to reincarnate as well, but I won't mention the details here (If anyone really wants to know enter Camillagate into Google). Then there's Harry who likes to dress up like a Nazi and his older brother William who likes to flash the Hook 'em Horns:

I guess he's a big fan of the Texas Longhorns even though he's living on the other side of the ocean.

Offline Filthy Rich

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 05:37:20 pm »
The Queen, on YouTube??   We are not amused...
I hate to say it, but remember how Santiago said that "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it?"

Well, I learned from history, but I AM STILL DOOMED TO REPEAT IT because more people care about American Idol than America's Survival...

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 06:59:01 pm »
Are we sure there wasn't a mistake...Is it The queen ON youtube, or the queen put IN a TUBE with her husband the virus?

Now putting her IN a TUBE I can handle but putting her on yotube, not a good idea..

Offline LIbertAS

• System Failure
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 09:28:35 pm »
She Queens and vacuums. Oh and slaughters millions of Africans.