Author Topic: Last Nite V Season 2 Premier Aired Showing Birds, Then Fish Dying Off  (Read 8487 times)

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
The episode was Red Rain. I was looking for a clip on the various media circuits, but no luck yet.
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline Matthew

Re: Last Nite V Season 2 Premier Aired Showing Birds, Then Fish Dying Off
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 09:46:00 pm »
Here's a link to the whole episode:

http://www.vidxden.com/jbwtckhnrgrs

You might get a popup but it's safe.

Offline Catalina

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 09:48:05 pm »
Here's a link to the whole episode:

http://www.vidxden.com/jbwtckhnrgrs

You might get a popup but it's safe.

Thanks!!

Check this out??

http://www.stephenking.com/library/novel/under_the_dome.html

Under the Dome
Formats: Hardcover/Audiobook
First Edition Release Date: November, 2009

Synopsis:

On an entirely normal, beautiful fall day in Chester’s Mill, Maine, the town is inexplicably and suddenly sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible force field. Planes crash into it and fall from the sky in flaming wreckage, a gardener’s hand is severed as “the dome” comes down on it, people running errands in the neighboring town are divided from their families, and cars explode on impact. No one can fathom what this barrier is, where it came from, and when—or if—it will go away.

Dale Barbara, Iraq vet and now a short-order cook, finds himself teamed with a few intrepid citizens—town newspaper owner Julia Shumway, a physician’s assistant at the hospital, a select-woman, and three brave kids. Against them stands Big Jim Rennie, a politician who will stop at nothing—even murder—to hold the reins of power, and his son, who is keeping a horrible secret in a dark pantry. But their main adversary is the Dome itself. Because time isn’t just short. It’s running out.

admittedly - but the man had been so bullish. So completely unable to put the town's welfare ahead of his own. 'Well, he's eating dinner with Christ the Lord tonight,' Big Jim said. 'Roast beef, mashed with gravy, apple crisp for dessert.' He himself w
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline Catalina

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:51:31 pm »
Mass Killing of Birds in Scene of 'FlashForward' on ABC October 8 2009 Showing Strange Device

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPToDj16Xx0

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 09:56:25 pm »
just a "coincidence" im sure...

PROJECT BLUE BEAM: COMING SOON TO A SKY ABOVE YOU

Offline Catalina

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 09:58:29 pm »
just a "coincidence" im sure...

PROJECT BLUE BEAM: COMING SOON TO A SKY ABOVE YOU

I call it predictive programming combined with a steroidlike frankenstein blackops government gone mad!

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 11:06:05 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Don't you just love these assholes!

V is the establishment's 'puppet show', if you will, about THEMSELVES.

Personally, I feel they give themselves far too much credit.  The show is also set up for the benefit of their useful idiots who 'believe' they are 'IN' on the little secret.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 11:15:41 pm »
WTF!

???

This is all the proof we need that we actually live in The Twilight zone.

What a fricking unbelievable world.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 11:18:53 pm »
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 11:48:04 pm »
Thanks!!

Check this out??

http://www.stephenking.com/library/novel/under_the_dome.html

Under the Dome
Formats: Hardcover/Audiobook
First Edition Release Date: November, 2009

Synopsis:

On an entirely normal, beautiful fall day in Chester’s Mill, Maine, the town is inexplicably and suddenly sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible force field. Planes crash into it and fall from the sky in flaming wreckage, a gardener’s hand is severed as “the dome” comes down on it, people running errands in the neighboring town are divided from their families, and cars explode on impact. No one can fathom what this barrier is, where it came from, and when—or if—it will go away.

Dale Barbara, Iraq vet and now a short-order cook, finds himself teamed with a few intrepid citizens—town newspaper owner Julia Shumway, a physician’s assistant at the hospital, a select-woman, and three brave kids. Against them stands Big Jim Rennie, a politician who will stop at nothing—even murder—to hold the reins of power, and his son, who is keeping a horrible secret in a dark pantry. But their main adversary is the Dome itself. Because time isn’t just short. It’s running out.

admittedly - but the man had been so bullish. So completely unable to put the town's welfare ahead of his own. 'Well, he's eating dinner with Christ the Lord tonight,' Big Jim said. 'Roast beef, mashed with gravy, apple crisp for dessert.' He himself w

According to Richard C. Hoagland who wrote Dark Mission there are glass domes on the moon.

Glass Dome on Moon. Richard C Hoagland http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0StZZqrGCg
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline citizenx

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 11:57:09 pm »
Whoa, predictive programming, Batman!

Damn.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 06:08:27 am »

Right there on HDTV for the sheep to see--fish and birds dying off.  Yet most of them probably don't even watch the news so they don't know that the birds and fish are REALLY dying off.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 06:18:07 am »
Mass Killing of Birds in Scene of ‘FlashForward’ on ABC October 8 2009 Showing Strange Device http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPToDj16Xx0

This thing?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1343470/Have-scientists-discovered-create-downpours-desert.html
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline citizenx

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 06:30:53 am »
Can a dust cloud make a radar signature?

Serious question.

Offline feeditup

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 06:35:54 am »
I'm telling ya  man yesterday I put them peace together dates are Wong but this shit all doesn't happen at one time . The blue beam roll out is coming man . Shit they even got it on t.v  tellin ya how its guna go

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197239.0
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline feeditup

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 06:43:27 am »

Serious question.

If in the right altitude ya . It would pick up the dust , the dust would pick up water drops when in the air . Inturn making a cloud

Offline citizenx

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 06:55:39 am »
Well, I was thinking of the radar picture from Beebe.  But it still doesn't make sense.  Birds don't get hurt flying into a cloud, and even a dust cloud wouldn't have affected them the way the autopsy evidence suggests.

Offline feeditup

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 06:58:55 am »
Ya but if to raise the dust they used a haarp type divice . the bird would be f**ked , the dust would get in side the bird inturn vibrating and blowing them outta the air . Now as fare as the mass death elsewhere same thing, I think they use these thing all the time and if there trying to rumble the ground by sending frequency waves into the ground same idea pertains to the fish. Now depending on the waves used it would only vibrate sead matter and depending on the diets of the birds and fish this would explane only certain spechies dieing. YA DIG

Offline citizenx

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 07:07:15 am »
That is beyond my ken.

I still don't understand out it would have caused the sort of trauma to chest tissue the birds were supposed to have suffered.

Offline feeditup

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 07:13:10 am »
nah man read it one more time . If some one could tell us what waves where in the air that day I'm sure we could get a black bird and try it . I'm about 100% sure we would be successfull in killing the bird. To the exact same trauma

Offline jshowell

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 07:33:15 am »
The really in your face moment was when the aliens said they were fixing the earth with red rain because of GLOBAL WARMING

Offline citizenx

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 07:41:16 am »
nah man read it one more time . If some one could tell us what waves where in the air that day I'm sure we could get a black bird and try it . I'm about 100% sure we would be successfull in killing the bird. To the exact same trauma
There are certain experiments I have no desire to replicate.

"We murder to dissect."

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 11:03:30 am »
The really in your face moment was when the aliens said they were fixing the earth with red rain because of GLOBAL WARMING

Yeah they manufacture the myth of the "chaos" that their "order" is the supposed "solution" to

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 11:45:28 am »

Serious question.

Thermal inversions can cause radar hot-spots so to speak, so it stands to reason a large enough dust cloud could cause a radar signature.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 06:12:52 am »

This series has so many key elements that I am constantly freaked out by the content. Season 2,Episode 9, Aired 03/8/11 was all about a sabotaged reactor meltdown.

Devil in a Blue Dress
Season 2 | Episode 9 | Aired 03/8/11

Anna’s Concordia project is moving ahead as planned. The Blue Energy reactors are now functional. Sidney realizes the reactors at the 538 Concordia locations are there to power Visitor motherships. The Vs are building landing sites for their invasion.

Erica believes they can halt construction of Concordia sites by sabotaging the reactor at the New York site. It’s all part of a Three Mile Island mentality. If one place is deemed unstable, the entire program would grind to a halt. First thing they need to do is get their hands on some of Anna’s Blue Energy.

"We need to get into that reactor and destroy it before Anna drops 500 ships on our heads."

Erica and Hobbes have a chat about their night of passion as they wait for Lisa to swipe some Blue Energy. Last night was nice, but they can’t lose focus on the war. Sidney believes the Blue Energy Lisa scored from the mothership will cause the necessary meltdown. Diana realizes this act of sabotage will actually turn the reactor into a weapon that could destroy everything within a hundred square miles. Not good.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche