Author Topic: New Madrid EarthQuake to be caused by HAARP?  (Read 7747 times)

Offline LambOfGod

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
Re: New Madrid EarthQuake to be caused by HAARP?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 10:26:35 pm »
Thank-you for posting that link.   That is a MUST HEAR. He supports much of what he states with evidence and mentions why he believes the birds have been dying - because of the use of HAARP.

He says he suspects they may use January 11 for the reason that they like the number 11.  

They have been planning for it. There has been seismic activity along the fault line.  

New Madrid Seismic Zone Catastrophic Earthquake Planning

Release Date: November 20, 2008
Release Number: HQ-08-250

http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=46854

From video info section:
PLEASE PASS THIS ON! SHARE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS!

This video has PROOF that TPTB are tooling with the New Madrid Faultline!

goo.gl/hdtWM (FEMA's drills along the faultline)
goo.gl/kFXcm (PROOF that HAARP is training it's target on New Madrid! Witchita, KS or Birmingham, AL. in the triangle's crosshairs!)

goo.gl/kCcuu (GLP Thread)

goo.gl/rnMm4 (EU Times report)

goo.gl/mbCFF (Declassified document obtained through Freedom of Information Act in regards to electronic harassment, and FREQUENCIES.

goo.gl/woz59 (General Reading)

Consequence Assessment, or "If you thought Hurricane Katrina was big..."

This is from the Virginia Tech article:

The results indicate that Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri are most severely impacted. Illinois and Kentucky are also impacted, though not as severely as the previous three states. Nearly 715,000 buildings are damaged in the eight-state study region. About 42,000 search and rescue personnel working in 1,500 teams are required to respond to the earthquakes. Damage to critical infrastructure (essential facilities, transportation and utility lifelines) is substantial in the 140 impacted counties near the rupture zone, including 3,500 damaged bridges and nearly 425,000 breaks and leaks to both local and interstate pipelines. Approximately 2.6 million households are without power after the earthquake. Nearly 86,000 injuries and fatalities result from damage to infrastructure. Nearly 130 hospitals are damaged and most are located in the impacted counties near the rupture zone. There is extensive damage and substantial travel delays in both Memphis, Tennessee, and St. Louis, Missouri, thus hampering search and rescue as well as evacuation. Moreover roughly 15 major bridges are unusable. Three days after the earthquake, 7.2 million people are still displaced and 2 million people seek temporary shelter. Direct economic losses for the eight states total nearly $300 billion, while indirect losses may be at least twice this amount.

They do mention loss of nuclear facilities...but only to do with the impact of losing the electrical power they generate, in a quick re-reading, I can't find anything about radiation releases. Those facilities are built like iron fortresses, but I doubt they could withstand the 7.7 quake they are calling for in this simulation.

Gee, I wonder where FEMA plans to put 2 million people seeking temporary shelter? (Written by Ginny in an email response)

Links Below Pertaining to Earthquake preparedness, FEMA, misc:

goo.gl/bp7aw

goo.gl/TwiZn

goo.gl/HZUvK

goo.gl/7ER06

goo.gl/nTcK5

YouTube Video for Operation Garden Plot, also has to do with Faultline Drills (PROOF!): goo.gl/r37Gt

goo.gl/dApvm

The epicenter will likely be near the 3 towns in the triangulated area!!!!

To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline citizenx

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 12:21:47 am »
bumped

Earthquake or vocanic caldera.

Maybe.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 02:03:20 am »
This HAARP NONSENSE is pure bull. Fracking is the culprit

Offline citizenx

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 03:07:36 am »
No reason they can't employ both, maybe, cover al their bases.  Read Phasma' thread on HAARP.  She has found some research that does suggest real suismic capabilities -- perhaps low scale, but enough to trigger an already unstable zone (destabilized by fracking?)

At this point I'm not putting anything past the buggers.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 05:31:24 am »

This is from the Virginia Tech article:

The results indicate that Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri are most severely impacted. Illinois and Kentucky are also impacted, though not as severely as the previous three states. Nearly 715,000 buildings are damaged in the eight-state study region. About 42,000 search and rescue personnel working in 1,500 teams are required to respond to the earthquakes. Damage to critical infrastructure (essential facilities, transportation and utility lifelines) is substantial in the 140 impacted counties near the rupture zone, including 3,500 damaged bridges and nearly 425,000 breaks and leaks to both local and interstate pipelines. Approximately 2.6 million households are without power after the earthquake. Nearly 86,000 injuries and fatalities result from damage to infrastructure. Nearly 130 hospitals are damaged and most are located in the impacted counties near the rupture zone. There is extensive damage and substantial travel delays in both Memphis, Tennessee, and St. Louis, Missouri, thus hampering search and rescue as well as evacuation. Moreover roughly 15 major bridges are unusable. Three days after the earthquake, 7.2 million people are still displaced and 2 million people seek temporary shelter. Direct economic losses for the eight states total nearly $300 billion, while indirect losses may be at least twice this amount.

Interesting---Virginia Tech---Mind Control Central.    And Langley is up the road--264 miles--home of the CIA.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 06:05:03 am »
Can someone explain to me how fracking might affact birds?

I am worried because they plan to start doing this about 30/40 miles from me very soon.

As for haarp - they can lower a beam to create a mirror almost anywhere within a given distance of the facitily. My mathematics are not so great so i have yet to figure out the exact range, but this much I know - perhaps someone better skilled at math may help?

At the top of the antennas (21 metres from the ground level) the array measures approximately 1000 x 1200 feet in size.
As the signal rises up it diverges out from its base - this divergence increases with height.
They work at a height of 70 to 70km
obniously a 15 degree divergence over such a distance would mean the aera affected at distance woud be massive compared to that on the geound.
They can also as I posted lower this beam from straight up and point it at a 45 degree angle.
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline citizenx

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 06:24:57 am »
Fracking and gas testing can have seismic effects -- earthquakes and microearthquakes.  Theoretically this could release trapped gases or vapors in the earth, but it is just hypotetical.  Personally, I think it is a bit of a stretch with regard to the case in Arkansas.  More likely technology used to manipulate fault-line made some sort of shockwave locally.  Birds could have been injured (more or less identically) from such a shockwave.  Explains many small earthquakes in the NMEZ in recent months.  Not sure about the fish kill 100-120 miles away.  May still be related to this scenario.

Offline LambOfGod

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 11:08:49 pm »
Its up to part 5  :o

MORE PROOF! Now things aren't looking so "Pretend" anymore!!!!! Pt5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0e4F_nkBlg

Offline citizenx

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 11:11:52 pm »
Yeah, the word isn't "simulate" as much as "cause" now, maybe.

Offline Ninjaman

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 10:00:54 am »
Im pretty much living on it here in arkansas. Better make a supply kit.

Offline LambOfGod

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 11:36:35 am »
THEY are making plans, and WE are being LIED TO! Pt 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LYgV6Ptnls

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 12:08:54 pm »
THEY are making plans, and WE are being LIED TO! Pt 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LYgV6Ptnls

Please keep posting them here!

carlee

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 12:29:29 pm »