Author Topic: Nickelodeon is considering a special for its young audience about sex  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
Re: Nickelodeon is considering a special for its young audience about sex
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 05:00:32 pm »
Just what our kids need!  Sex ed from Nickelodeon......or MTV.....or CBS....or Viacom. 

Offline NOT A TERRORIST

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 05:10:54 pm »
this is Nickelodeons way of saying f**k you to the mainstream news..

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 05:43:00 pm »
this is Nickelodeons way of saying f**k you to the mainstream news..

Nickelodean is the main stream news.  They are taking over child mind control authority from Disney.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 05:48:57 pm »
Nickelodeon Pays Homage to their NWO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNvcQ0Uu1lU

Illuminati Symbolism On Nickelodeon
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/301105nickelodeon.htm
Cremation of Care | November 30 2005

Last night (Thanksgiving) my brother was watching nickelodeon and in-between the show and a block of commercials I caught this. The segment consisted of a little girl walking onto a stage and flipping her eyelids inside-out to applause. Then as she walked off the stage the Nick logo splattered onto the screen this time with a ton of all-seeing-eyes flying around.

I went frame by frame with my DVR (same thing as TiVo basicly) and took pictures. After the last picture it just fades to black and goes to commercials.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 06:01:06 pm »
Illuminati signs at Starbucks, Nickelodeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxXM65-RplA

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 06:21:24 pm »
This is such a non issue to me... It was bound to happen but here we go.. frothing at the mouth and all.

Don't take this as an invitation to start spamming about the takedown of a moral society by design to make the population malleable. That already exists plenty of other ways. Frankly, this gets down to prohibition of sorts. Just like the prohibition of guns, drugs, etc the prohibition of actual knowledge of your own body just creates problems. Especially given the highly sexualized media and culture. There is no changing that at this point and there is nothing bad with having a kid educated. Unlike DARE where it teaches kids how to use drugs, they're going to have sex anyway. When this so called noble previous society was only maintained by a high amount of religious brainwashing I don't see any problem with this. The kids shouldn't be watching Nickelodeon anyway.. I'm more concerned with it teaching them to be self centered, materialistic, idiots. Educate your kids and bring them up to be a good, authentic person and you have nothing to worry about.

"Don't worry, I know I'm in America where our puritanical self-hatred of our bodies is the reason the only way we can release is through dick jokes" (not verbatim) -Bill Hicks
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline sid

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 04:58:28 pm »
There is no excuse for allowing your children to be exposed to Nickelodeon.  It is voluntary, not mandatory.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 09:28:30 pm »
Nickelodeon is Pre-MTV for teens and younger.  To make matters worse, MTV and Nickelodeon are both owned by VIACOM.  These channels are mostly toxic for our kids and grandkids.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 09:34:13 pm »
There is no excuse for allowing your children to be exposed to Nickelodeon.  It is voluntary, not mandatory.

Not for very long...

With the Homegrown Terrorism Act, a small committee (3 people) can declare that those who do not watch Nick could grow up to be terrorists.  So then all children will be forced to watch.

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 09:38:11 pm »
With the Homegrown Terrorism Act, a small committee (3 people) can declare that those who do not watch Nick could grow up to be terrorists.  So then all children will be forced to watch

"Gee, sorry, Mr. Big Brother sir, I really have no idea why this sledgehammer keeps winding up in the middle of my TV set... sorry 'bout that!"

:)