Author Topic: ANSER Institute of Homeland Security: A bona fide anti-government threat  (Read 2106 times)

Offline ssmlr3

If you are one of those who thinks are government is good, 911 was done completely by terrorist, JFK was killed by Oswald, Obama was born in Hawaii, The FED Chairman is controlled by our Government,  then keep drinking cool-aid.  

TSA missed a gun by itself in an EMPTY computer carry on bag owned by a Middle Eastern Iranina business man(No This is not about him or Iranians, middle eastern people)  This is about our Governmnet lying to all of us. This is about our governmnet's bullshit story about Terrorist.   Oh, but they stop the lady directly behind him carring liquids in her carry-on.  Holy Shit BATMAN that conditioner is dangerous.  Robin Call the salon, call the president we found a terrorist. No, better yet call congress outlaw Glock pistols, this proves they are tuppeware. WTF

This is about our Government taking away our rights and freedoms!  This is PROOF! Wake up before it is too late.

Offline ssmlr3

Re: WAKE UP AMERICA CITIZENS
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 09:41:46 pm »
I can just hear the TSA employees.  "Hey Jim do you think this gun in this bag is bad?"

"No, Steve, but that lady there with those liquids in her bag. I want me a feel of her!' 

"But Jim, the dude with the gun looks like an Iranian or something?"

"Steve do I need to report you to Janet.  In our briefing we were told to let that shit go.  We were told people who shop at Wal Mart are the evil ones.'

"Oh that is true Jim.  Now look 10 people back. that 3 year old is all mine.  She is going down for having a concealed diaper."

Offline ssmlr3

Re: WAKE UP AMERICA CITIZENS
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 09:55:18 pm »
Sorry TSA employees.  You need a good attorney.  You have been stressed, forced to work so near the holidays,  forced to only have 5 -20 minute breaks in a day. 
I know how I can help.   I will start a labor Union just for you fokes.  i will call the  Labor Union, United States local F-OFF.  Oops, forgot, Obama has already done it. my bad. 

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: ANSER Institute of Homeland Security: A bona fide anti-government threat
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 11:26:40 pm »
TSA and DHS are not the government. Just like the Gestapo, they will be found guilty of crimes against humanity. This has already been planned, look at the history. The company, ANSER Institute of Homeland Security was originally funded by RAND corporation. They set up PROMIS and PTECH and work for outside interests and not the interests of the US nor its legal government. They set up 9/11 and then got power after 9/11. People like Gannon and Ruth David are open conspirators, so is CSIS, Kissinger, and his interns. People are waking up to this fact and can see clearly that this beast called DHS are the actual anti-government radical violent trilateral terrorists who mean to bring our entire country down.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately