Author Topic: A Christmas greeting from Max Keiser...  (Read 3313 times)

Offline KUHL

A Christmas greeting from Max Keiser...
« on: December 17, 2010, 09:57:42 am »
I used to think that people on different sides of a debate, such as religion or "anthropogenic global warming", could be civil and respectful to each other. Hell. I've even come up on the other side of these arguments with close friends. We may disagree but we don't cross the line into name calling etc.

Keiser really pissed me off this time.

http://maxkeiser.com/2010/12/17/a-christmas-message-the-irony-was-we-were-god/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Maxkeisercom+%28maxkeiser.com%29

Quote:

UPDATE: I got a couple of emails suggesting that this post was somehow offensive to some people. I heartily invite you to please go f**k yourself. If you’re so brain dead and Americanized to think that all public speech must only be commercial speech to serve commercial interests you are actually a robot and not human so don’t bother pretending you are. You would probably do humanity a service by taking your DNA off the market and topping yourself. Thank you and Happy Holidays. PS – THIS ALSO APPLIES TO AGW DENIERS, PLEASE JUST TOP YOURSELF AND TO THE GENE POOL A FAVOR.

Max Keiser

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
Re: A Christmas greeting from Max Keiser...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 10:14:23 am »

PS – THIS ALSO APPLIES TO AGW DENIERS, PLEASE JUST TOP YOURSELF AND TO THE GENE POOL A FAVOR.

Umm, did Max just basically tell everyone that doesn't believe the global warming lie, which would include Alex, to kill themselves?

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!