Author Topic: 9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve  (Read 19206 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve
« on: December 16, 2010, 07:59:10 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYNVNhB-m0o

Video

The sad thing is that there is much more than 9 trillion missing!!!!!  Remember the 23.7 trillion that AJ has been talking about for a couple of years?  The Fed is made up of thieves in $3000 suits.

The woman in the video is a complete incompetent by design.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: 9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 09:27:31 am »
Big deal, what's a few Trillion?

LMFAO, we're so screwed.   And The Sheeple don't care.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 09:45:07 am »
In case you haven't been shopping recently, a bespoke 3pc suit of Ermegildo Zegna fabrics with the attendant accessories, patterning and 2 fittings is now well over $7,000.

With the recent increases in cotton, wool and silk your "tailored" off the rack (pret a porter brand name) is in the 2,500 to 4,500 range

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 09:47:01 am »
In case you haven't been shopping recently, a bespoke 3pc suit of Ermegildo Zegna fabrics with the attendant accessories, patterning and 2 fittings is now well over $7,000.

With the recent increases in cotton, wool and silk your "tailored" off the rack (pret a porter brand name) is in the 2,500 to 4,500 range

Where the HELL do you shop?

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 09:53:43 am »

Agentbluescreen,  I haven't bought a suit in years.  I hate them.  I prefer blue jeans and t-shirts.  Thanks for the info though.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 09:55:47 am »
Where the HELL do you shop?

I was just pointing out that I doubt anyone at The Fed wears those bargain suits.  ;D

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 10:06:40 am »
I was just pointing out that I doubt anyone at The Fed wears those bargain suits.  ;D

I'm sure they don't.  The buy their suits with the money they stash in their pockets every night on the way out of the building.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 10:10:03 am »

No, they wear custom-tailored suits no doubt.

I always wondered, what kind of underwear do really rich people wear?  Is there a special brand?

I just can't imagine Ben Bernake wearing Hanes or Fruit of The Loom boxers from K-Mart.

:D

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 10:13:10 am »

I always wondered, what kind of underwear do really rich people wear?  Is there a special brand?

I just can't imagine Ben Bernake wearing Hanes or Fruit of The Loom boxers from K-Mart.

Most of them have no gonads so they probably buy them at Victoria Secret.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 10:15:01 am »

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 10:46:23 am »

I always wondered, what kind of underwear do really rich people wear?  Is there a special brand?

http://www.ermenegildozegna.com/?lang=en&section1=couture

These dudes wouldn't be caught dead in less than $10 grand worth of schmutas

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 11:05:05 am »
http://www.ermenegildozegna.com/?lang=en&section1=couture

These dudes wouldn't be caught dead in less than $10 grand worth of schmutas

So people just have WAY too much money.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Scarbo

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 11:08:34 am »

Made of threads of spun gold.  :D

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 11:20:11 am »
Made of threads of spun gold.  :D

Only the $450 (CAD then) "Millennium Tie" had that, that was back in 1999.  It's still a really nice tie ;D

Offline foreverfree

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 11:21:29 am »
now they're made from aborted fetus hair from Japanese gypsies.   :'(
molon labe

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 11:26:09 am »
Oh what's another 9 trillion when you have the printing presses!

Rat bastards!! 

Everyone needs to read:  They own it all (INCLUDING YOU!) by: Ronald MacDonald and Robert Rowen, M.D.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 11:30:27 am »

Rat bastards!!  

Everyone needs to read:  They own it all (INCLUDING YOU!) by: Ronald MacDonald and Robert Rowen, M.D.

Been pretty much that way since they had Lincoln shot. The nation (and indeed the global economy) has largely survived by/through their largesse ever since.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 07:16:01 am »
Whenever you see news of strange UFO happenings; the strange behaviors of planet X, and of the shocking horrors that attempt to divert your attention from this, you are being played. This is the bottom line, the reason they need to get us wrapped up in diversions: shock and awe.
We've been raped.

Video

The sad thing is that there is much more than 9 trillion missing!!!!!  Remember the 23.7 trillion that AJ has been talking about for a couple of years?  The Fed is made up of thieves in $3000 suits.

This video is so appalling; I have sent it to everyone I know. If you can't see the out-and-out RAPE that has been committed on the US population by the Federal Reserve Banksters, then you are most definitely comatose, and you should get off of the psychotropic meds, lay off the fluoride, stop eating gm food, stop drinking bisphenol-laced soft drinks and start waking the hell up.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline citizenx

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 07:01:29 pm »
So, nine trillion is missing.  Wikileaks says Indian biological materials could be easily stolen from its facilities. :o

Pay no attention to the missing money.  Go back to sleep.

Last count, before QEII, (minus M3 which they no longer track) the money supply was just over ten trillion just to give people some concept of how much money is unaccounted for.

The world G.D.P.is only about 100 trillion USD.  World assets are about the same.

(World "wealth" including hundreds of trillions in derivatives funny money is 1.5 quadrillion dollars or so.  There are over 600 trillion USD in OTC interest rate derivatives alone.)

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 07:33:05 pm »
So, nine trillion is missing.  Wikileaks says Indian biological materials could be easily stolen from its facilities. :o

Pay no attention to the missing money.  Go back to sleep.

Last count, before QEII, (minus M3 which they no longer track) the money supply was just over ten trillion just to give people some concept of how much money is unaccounted for.

The world G.D.P.is only about 100 trillion USD.  World assets are about the same.

(World "wealth" including hundreds of trillions in derivatives funny money is 1.5 quadrillion dollars or so.  There are over 600 trillion USD in OTC interest rate derivatives alone.)

But when you add the missing 9 to the 12 (OR inevitably more) "we" already owe (which is the biggest debt both in numbers and percentage of global wealth ever in all of human history) and consider that the extortion artists, their slave-political borrowers and these very same robbers and thieves now "own" nearly all of the rest, you have to stop and consider who it is that is going to both take and endure the privations that the inevitable global economic "haircut" is sure to result in!

This entire planet is in deep, deep trouble, and only charity will solve the crisis that approaches us all.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 07:54:34 pm »
The real U.S. debt is probably in the hundreds of trillions.  It's quite a game.  Unless we siply default on all this phony debt, we're doomed.

Why the hell should we pay off all this money we never really "spent"  -- monye the bankers simply created and gave to themselves.

Eventually default (Yeah screw everyone, that is to say our "credtors" -- including and especially Communist China) is the only thing that make sense, and basically it will mean the collpapse of our economic system as we know it, but it is probably unavoiudbale at this point.

Why should my daughter be taxed to pay this crap off?

To hell with that.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 02:27:33 am »
The Daily Bail
National Debt & Deficit Portal. Bailout News. QE - The New American Bloodsport.

Dec172010
« CHART SHOCK - The Real National Debt Is $202 Trillion  »

Graphing the national debt and unfunded liabilities thru 2009.  Dr. Kotlikoff, economics professor at Boston University, has the 2010 numbers inside.

#

Dr. Kotlikoff has an update on the numbers...

Read the Bloomberg article here...

http://dailybail.com/home/kotlikoff-us-is-bankrupt-and-we-dont-even-know-it.html

Bloomberg Video:  Dr. Laurence Kotlikoff economics professor at Boston University, discusses the national debt and unfunded liabilities - Aug. 11, 2010

Using CBO data, Kotlikoff says the real national debt is $202 trillion. 

Compare the official deficit numbers for July - $165 billion - with the numbers for all of 2002 - where $165 billion covered the deficit for the entire fiscal year.

---

Excerpt:

The Congressional Budget Office whose Long-Term Budget Outlook, released in June, shows an even larger problem.

‘Unofficial’ Liabilities

Based on the CBO’s data, I calculate a fiscal gap of $202 trillion, which is more than 15 times the official debt. This gargantuan discrepancy between our “official” debt and our actual net indebtedness isn’t surprising. It reflects what economists call the labeling problem. Congress has been very careful over the years to label most of its liabilities “unofficial” to keep them off the books and far in the future.

(SEE ABOVE LINK)

http://dailybail.com/home/chart-shock-the-real-national-debt-is-202-trillion.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 09:35:09 am »
The Daily Bail
National Debt & Deficit Portal. Bailout News. QE - The New American Bloodsport.

Dec172010
« CHART SHOCK - The Real National Debt Is $202 Trillion  »

Graphing the national debt and unfunded liabilities thru 2009.  Dr. Kotlikoff, economics professor at Boston University, has the 2010 numbers inside.

#

Dr. Kotlikoff has an update on the numbers...

http://dailybail.com/home/kotlikoff-us-is-bankrupt-and-we-dont-even-know-it.html

Bloomberg Video:  Dr. Laurence Kotlikoff economics professor at Boston University, discusses the national debt and unfunded liabilities - Aug. 11, 2010

Using CBO data, Kotlikoff says the real national debt is $202 trillion. 

Compare the official deficit numbers for July - $165 billion - with the numbers for all of 2002 - where $165 billion covered the deficit for the entire fiscal year.

---

Excerpt:

The Congressional Budget Office whose Long-Term Budget Outlook, released in June, shows an even larger problem.

‘Unofficial’ Liabilities

Based on the CBO’s data, I calculate a fiscal gap of $202 trillion, which is more than 15 times the official debt. This gargantuan discrepancy between our “official” debt and our actual net indebtedness isn’t surprising. It reflects what economists call the labeling problem. Congress has been very careful over the years to label most of its liabilities “unofficial” to keep them off the books and far in the future.

(SEE ABOVE LINK)

http://dailybail.com/home/chart-shock-the-real-national-debt-is-202-trillion.html

THE NATIONAL DEBT--unsolvable and unpayable.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2010, 09:58:07 am »

Suuuure they're "missing."

Just like those trillions that conveniently went "missing" from the Pentagon.  ::)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2010, 10:13:47 am »
"The institution of public debts, like the institution of [absolute] private property in land, rests upon the preposterous assumption that one generation may bind another generation. If a man were to come to me and say, 'Here is a promissory note which your great-grandfather gave to my great-grandfather, and which you will oblige me by paying,' I would laugh at him, and tell him that if he wanted to collect his note he had better hunt up the man who made it; that I had nothing to do with my great-grandfather's promises. And if he were to insist upon payment and to call my attention to the terms of the bond in which my great-grandfather expressly stipulated with his great-grandfather that I should pay him, I would only laugh the more, and be the more certain that he was a lunatic. To such a demand any one of us would reply in effect, 'My great-grandfather was evidently a knave or a joker, and your great-grandfather was certainly a fool, which quality you surely have inherited if you expect me to pay you money because my great-grandfather promised that I should do so. He might as well have given your great grandfather a draft upon Adam or a check upon the First National Bank of the Moon.'

"Yet upon this assumption that ascendants may bind descendants, that one generation may legislate for another generation, rests the assumed validity of our land titles and public debts.

"If it were possible for the present to borrow of the future, for those now living to draw upon wealth to be created by those who are yet to come, there could be no more dangerous power, none more certain to be abused; and none that would involve in its exercise a more flagrant contempt for the natural and unalienable rights of man. But we have no such power, and there is no possible invention by which we can obtain it. When we talk about calling upon future generations to bear their part in the costs and burdens of the present, about imposing upon them a share in expenditures we take the liberty of assuming they will consider to have been made for their benefit as well as for ours, we are carrying metaphor into absurdity. Public debts are not a device for borrowing from the future, for compelling those yet to be to bear a share in expenses which a present generation may choose to incur. That is, of course, a physical impossibility. They are merely a device for obtaining control of wealth in the present by promising that a certain distribution of wealth in the future shall be made -- a device by which the owners of existing wealth are induced to give it up under promise, not merely that other people shall be taxed to pay them, but that other people's children shall be taxed for the benefit of their children or the children of their assigns. Those who get control of governments are thus enabled to get sums which they could not get by immediate taxation without arousing the indignation and resistance of those who could make the most effective resistance. Thus tyrants are enabled to maintain themselves, and extravagance and corruption are fostered. If any cases can be pointed to in which the power to incur public debts has been in any way a benefit, they are as nothing compared with the cases in which the effects have been purely injurious....

"As I have before said, the wealth expended in carrying on the [civil] war did not come from abroad or from the future, but from the existing wealth in the States under the national flag, and if, when we called on men to die for their country, we had not shrunk from taking, if necessary, nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand dollars from every millionaire, we need not have created any debt. But instead of that, what taxation we did impose was so levied as to fall on the poor more heavily than on the rich, and incidentally to establish monopolies by which the rich could profit at the expense of the poor. And then, when more wealth still was needed, instead of taking it from those who had it, we told the rich that if they would voluntarily let the nation use some of their wealth we would make it profitable to them by guaranteeing the use of the taxing power to pay them back, principal and interest. And we did make it profitable with a vengeance. Not only did we, by the institution of the national banking system, give them back nine-tenths of much of the money thus borrowed while continuing to pay interest on the whole amount, but even where it was required neither by the letter of the bond nor the equity of the circumstances we made debt incurred in depreciated greenbacks payable on its face in gold. The consequence of this method of carrying on the war was to make the rich richer instead of poorer. The era of monstrous fortunes in the United States dates from the war.

"But if this can be said of the debt of the United States, what shall be said of other national debts!

"In paying interest upon their enormous national debt, what is it that the people of England are paying? They are paying interest upon sums thrown or given away by profligate tyrants and corrupt oligarchies in generations past -- upon grants made to courtezans, and panders, and sycophants, and traitors to the liberties of their country; upon sums borrowed to corrupt their own legislatures and wage wars against both their own liberties and the liberties of other peoples. For the Hessians hired and the Indians armed and the fleets and armies sent to crush the American colonies into submission, with the effect of splitting into two what might but for that have perhaps yet been one great confederated nation; for the cost of treading down the Irish people and inflicting wounds that yet rankle; for the enormous sums spent in the endeavor to maintain on the continent of Europe the blasphemy of divine right; for expenditures made to carry rapine among unoffending peoples in the four quarters of the globe, Englishmen of today are taxed. It is not the case of asking a man to pay a debt contracted by his great-grandfather; it is asking him to pay for the rope with which his great-grandfather was hanged..."

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 11:55:50 am »
" Missing a few trillion dollars is something that happens every now and then. It's not a big deal. Don't worry so much. Move along now people!"

When I was a kid, one time I tried stealing just a mere 50 cent one pack of gum at K-Mart - but my mom caught me, and really smacked me a good one. I told her, "But it's only a few pieces of gum, what's the harm?", but she still stood her ground and disciplined me. From there was when I realized stealing is a very, very rotten thing to do.

Whatever happened to accountability today?

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 01:36:41 pm »
The Kleptocrats have become the government.

Offline africknamerican

• Born "Truther"
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2010, 04:42:30 pm »

Rat bastards!! 

Everyone needs to read:  They own it all (INCLUDING YOU!) by: Ronald MacDonald and Robert Rowen, M.D.

Sorry, that stuff is patriot voodoo.

I attempted listening to these two authors during their several appearances on The Power Hour. None of what they said made a lick of sense.

They may be well-meaning but they are confused. What I heard was gobbledygook, more magical formulas and "redemption" nonsense.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why Alex, who is usually a hard-headed realist who sticks to facts, would be promoting this.

You don't "redeem" yourself by playing games with "strawman." You redeem yourself by learning your rights, exercising them, putting the state on notice that you will continue to do so, and getting enough of your fellow citizens to do same.

It's not the currency that is "toxic" or has some bad juju on it. The system is rigged to transfer wealth and power from the many to the few. And it's not just the currency system ..

Patriots should learn real history, study the Bible, the Magna Carta, the Declaration, the Constitution, Locke, Bastiat, Jefferson, )(Henry) George -- not patriot mythology.

ONe of these guys is a natural doctor, and in that area he seems to know what he is talking about. He should stick to that.

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 11:39:43 am »
When I was a kid, one time I tried stealing just a mere 50 cent one pack of gum at K-Mart - but my mom caught me, and really smacked me a good one. I told her, "But it's only a few pieces of gum, what's the harm?", but she still stood her ground and disciplined me. From there was when I realized stealing is a very, very rotten thing to do.

Whatever happened to accountability today?

Sorry, just now catching up on older posts...when I was small, I stole a pack of 'sixlets' (bet you'all don't remember those!).  My mother caught me when we got home and she drove me back to the store and made me give it back and appologize...and to top it off, she made me go to the store (small store) on Saturday after the incident and work for 3 hours sweeping the floors!  I never stole again.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 11:59:59 am »

Whatever brand, I am sure their underwear is made of silk.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 12:00:33 pm »

I attempted listening to these two authors during their several appearances on The Power Hour. None of what they said made a lick of sense.

They may be well-meaning but they are confused. What I heard was gobbledygook, more magical formulas and "redemption" nonsense.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why Alex, who is usually a hard-headed realist who sticks to facts, would be promoting this.

You don't "redeem" yourself by playing games with "strawman." You redeem yourself by learning your rights, exercising them, putting the state on notice that you will continue to do so, and getting enough of your fellow citizens to do same.

It's not the currency that is "toxic" or has some bad juju on it. The system is rigged to transfer wealth and power from the many to the few. And it's not just the currency system ..

Patriots should learn real history, study the Bible, the Magna Carta, the Declaration, the Constitution, Locke, Bastiat, Jefferson, )(Henry) George -- not patriot mythology.

ONe of these guys is a natural doctor, and in that area he seems to know what he is talking about. He should stick to that.

You should read the book.  It is well documented--they do bring up real history and historical facts with solutions.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 12:13:43 pm »

You are wrong.  The book "They Own It All..." is not a lot of bunk and it is NOT about strawmen or fighting as such.  It is an explanation of our current laws and what is taking place.

We are viewed as being under maritime law, even though we are not an island, nor at sea.  It is under maritime laws that our fiat currency is used.  It is used as a commodity, and carries with it a lien with every transaction made with it.  This lien is called a "hypothecary lien."  Please look up this term, read the book, before you make these statements you know nothing of.

Love, e

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 12:25:12 pm »
Does that include the other 7 Trillion missing from the Pentagon?

I hope they don't get all jealous-like now.

Offline MIJ-VI

• HGABUTCAT
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2011, 10:58:37 am »

Video

Nine TRILLION is "missing"?!

U.S. national debt: currently just shy of 14.5 Trillion.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

And for a comparison since 1.00 CAD = 1.01653 USD: XE: (CAD/USD) Canadian Dollar to US Dollar Rate: http://bit.ly/lUCGMZ via @addthis

http://www.debtclock.ca/

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2011, 05:56:18 pm »
Seems like the Canadian dollar is very strong then, if that exchange data is correct. The pound-US dollar-euro rates have been relatively stable against each other as of late.

worcesteradam

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2011, 06:08:36 pm »
its a shame that Alan Grayson is gone.
They were all scared of him

Offline soma100

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 12:05:19 pm »
Wow, and this isn't even including the $6-18 billion those parasitic scum bags robbed from Iraq.

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 12:57:21 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
E MARE LIBERTAS