Author Topic: "Electromagnetic Frequency Research" with Dr. Terry Robertson  (Read 3977 times)

Offline Deca

• If at first you don't succeed try, try & try again
"Electromagnetic Frequency Research" with Dr. Terry Robertson
« on: December 09, 2010, 01:38:36 am »
this is one of the best radio shows I heard....a must for every TI

Dr Terry Robertson / Statement / Audio

......torture

"Radio Waves used as Weapons"

Guns and Butter / "Electromagnetic Frequency Research" with

Dr. Terry Robertson. - December 1, 2010 at 1:00pm

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/65723

http://www.gunsandbutter.org/docs/St..._Robertson.pdf

Guns and Butter - "Electromagnetic Frequency Research" with Dr. Terry Robertson.

Dr. Robertson is a board certified anesthesiologist and Chairman of the Medical Committee for Freedom From Covert Harassment and Stalking (FFCHS). FFCHS is an advocacy and support group for targeted individuals. One of its goals is to educate the public about directed energy technologies that can interact with human organisms causing injury to organ systems and influence psychological behavior. A statement by Dr. Robertson on directed energy weapons is posted at www.gunsandbutter.org. More information at www.freedomfchs.com.

Offline Deca

Re: "Electromagnetic Frequency Research" with Dr. Terry Robertson
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 02:24:04 am »
part 2

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/65894

Guns and Butter - "Targeted Individuals"

With Dr. Terry Robertson and Dr. John Hall. Dr. Robertson discusses the demographics of "who is targeted" with directed energy weapons. Dr. Hall talks about his personal experiences in San Antonio, Texas; the targeting of his close friend; criminal enterprises that are involved in targeting individuals; long-term experiments on non-consenting populations.

Offline feeditup

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 04:37:48 pm »
Well the comments on the links seam really negative.

How ever I found this to have some really interesting research involved In heightening awareness on this subject.
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline Deca

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 06:35:18 pm »
Well the comments on the links seam really negative.

How ever I found this to have some really interesting research involved In heightening awareness on this subject.

hmm them commets only went up the other day? after I posted the link around .....

how can they call FFCHS and Dr. John Hall. Dr. Robertson cia agents???? they are basicly saying what TIs do and what comes from the research.....

mmm there seems to be a one poster josh Switky with three posts trying to say
CIA disinformationistas posing as whistleblowers to muddy a real topic, the discrediting of REAL whistleblowers.
Bonnie, please look more closely at these 'messengers.'
REMOTE VIEWING?! PSYCHICS? Puh-leeze....Hall and Robertson are slinging sludge.

again trying to mix up whats the program about don`t think it mentions REMOTE VIEWING?! PSYCHICS at all but quotes legal documents and de classfied documents as well as TI surveys ??? so I don`t no what this guy is on about..just about every one else said it was a great show.