Author Topic: CPS to Foreclosure Scam blogger: "How much time do you spend on computer?"  (Read 14034 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2010/12/is-govt-trying-to-find-out-who-has-what.html

EXCERPT:

Is The Govt. trying to Find out, Who has What now? I ask, because - Child Services Interviewed My Child - Wanted to Know if We Had Solar Panels, Exactly Where We Go Camping and Hiking , If have Alternative Energy, If Food Stored, Then Came to my House! Updated Article on 12/3/10 with Video Clips From Interview

UPDATED 12/3/10 - VIDEO CLIPS OF INTERVIEW - AT BOTTOM and in an individual post here.

I have been very hesitant about releasing what happened to me regarding Child Protective Services.  But after discussing this with Dave Hodges, from the Commonsense Radio Show on Republic Broadcasting, he said I need to get this information out to the public.

This happened about one month ago now.

Here is how it all began.

I got a call from Child Protective Services, the woman said they had gotten a "call" about me and abuse of my child.  I was in shock, when she told me this.  I was completely confused and it also freaked me out, as I could not comprehend on why someone had called Child Services on me.  Anyone that knows me, knows how blessed I feel, in having my "miracle child"!

I asked the woman, if they were going to have to go to her father's house also, she said "OH, I didn't know the father did not live there".  I gave her, the father's phone number and name.  I also, asked "How can I be sure, you are who you say you are".  She gave me the phone number for the office and said I could call it back.  After she let me know they would be at my house early the next morning and I was still completely freaked and confused on how someone could even think I have ever abused my child, I hung up.  I called her father and let him know what was going on.  The phone call was just a few minutes before my child was due home from school.

When my child got home, I got a bigger shock!  My child told me, child services had come to her school that day and interviewed her!  I told her to wait, to tell me anything, as I wanted to put her on speaker phone with her father so she could tell us at the same time, what questions they asked.

~~~~~

Please read the entire article ... this is SO disturbing I am having chills.

This woman's 'activities' would well describe just about ALL of us on

this forum. Are they going after our children as a deterrent - or just

using CPS as a pretense to get their feet in our doors?

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
[...]

My child said, these are the questions they asked " Does your mother have SOLAR PANELS?  Where Exactly does your mother take you camping?  Where exactly have you gone hiking? Do you hike and then camp?  Does anyone else go with you camping?  What do you do when you go camping?  Does your mother have alternative energy?  Does your mother have stored food?  Does your mother have any guns?  Does your mother saying anything about "The end of the world"?  What kind of remodeling has your mother done to your home?  Do you have a "safe room", like a bomb shelter in your home?

My child also said she told child services, her father does not live with me and there was shared custody and that included being at my house for one week and then her father's house for one week.  So my child TOLD Child services the father and I did not live together!  I was upset, as the woman then lied to me on the phone saying "She did not know the father didn't live here".   I hung up with her father to call Child services and confront the woman.  Besides Child services asking what I considered were the MOST Bizarre questions I had EVER heard of, for a child abuse case!  What the the World do ANY of those questions have to do with "Child abuse"?!!!!! 

When the child services woman answered the phone, I started into her right away, saying she was not truthful  about not knowing the father didn't live here to me on the phone earlier!  She was a little taken back it seems, that I would be confronting her as I was!  She said "she did not remember my child telling her that"!  I was telling her "Really?, MY Child TOLD you all about her living with her father and about her brother there and Everything, and you DON'T remember that?!"   She said "No" she didn't!  I then said I had a HUGE problem with that fact then, because "What else, doesn't she remember in her conversation with my child, when she had just interviewed my child?".  I also asked her "Why in the world would you ask a child about "the end of the world and even put any ideas like that in a child's head"?  She was flustered and said "they have to ask questions in regards to any accusations".

I told her " I will have witnesses here tomorrow, to make sure things stay "straight"!  I also told her, she would NOT be allowed anywhere else in my house, EXCEPT for my child's room, since that was required.  *Child services has to confirm a child has a bed to sleep in, clothes and food, with any visit to a home*.   She asked me Why - they would not be able to see the WHOLE House?  I told her, because the ONLY thing required is her bedroom and that would be IT!  She somewhat hung up the phone on me, with exasperation from the call.   

I was One Upset person now!  To me this was the Most Bizarre event happening.  I sat back down with my child and asked her..  "was there anyone else in the room besides the child services people?"  My child said "No".    I then asked my child "Did they ask, if I have ever hit you, did they ask if I drink, did they ask if I do drugs"?  She said "No", they did not ask ANY questions such as that!  I was NOW completely confused!  How in the heck, is it Child services did NOT ask what I would think would be NORMAL Child Abuse questions that would be abusive to a child!  NOT ONE NORMAL CHILD ABUSE QUESTION WAS ASKED!

I called my sister, who lives by me and then I called some neighbors and asked them to be witnesses the next morning.  Also I asked my sister to bring her video camera, as I wanted to TAPE the whole Child services interview!

The next morning, my neighbors and sister arrived early and my sister set up the camera, we waited.

The child services people as I opened the door saw the video camera rolling - there were 3 of them.  The woman had brought her associate and her supervisor with her.  They waved at the camera and I told them, for their protection as well as my own, the WHOLE interview was going to be recorded. 

I told them, I had a right to know what the Accusations were against me, though they did not have to say WHO made the accusations, as soon as they acknowledged the camera.

The woman said the accusation was "mental abuse and neglect" against me.  I asked how child services, decides if there is "mental abuse", since that is very subjective in opinion?  They simply agreed it was "subjective".  I then said, "Well, I will show you her room, clothes and food now, so that part is over with".  I took them to her room (I had all doors shut to all rooms of the house, as I felt it was none of their business in seeing any other rooms of my house).  Then we came back and I opened up the fridge and freezer and then showed them the pantry, so they could see food was there.  My sister followed us with the camera, everywhere we went, taping the child services workers.

They then asked if they could sit down and discuss the accusations.  First they asked me "normal questions, my date of birth, my name, my child's date of birth, my address, and other form questions as that.

They then asked me, if I had ever talked to my child about "the end of the world"?  I told them "No, in fact I asked my child if kids ever said anything about it, just a couple of weeks before.  My child told me "Yes, kids say stuff about 2012"  I told my child NOT to listen to any of the ridiculous stuff kids say".  I then told the child services people, I know they asked my child about it the day before and my child TOLD them I had NEVER said anything about "the end of the world" to her!  So don't they take my child's word for that?!  She said "Yes, they do".  So I said "then you know I have not said anything regarding end of the world type stuff".   

Then she asked if I had "stored food"?  I told her... I follow the guidelines which FEMA has up on their site and I am a Red Cross Volunteer and have gone out on disasters with the Red Cross and I have had all the training with the Red Cross, in knowing that people should  be self reliant for a couple of weeks, without needing help from the government or any other source during that time.  So "I follow the Guidelines of  the government and recommendations from the Red Cross in that respect"!

They then asked if I had an "alternative heat source" for my house!  I said "Yes, I have a Yukon Eagle heater, which burns, wood or natural gas for heating my house".  I said "I have saved lots of money by heating my house with wood, compared to natural gas".  oh, they said "a problem with it could be carbon monoxide", I told them, natural gas heaters had problems with that, besides I have carbon monoxide sensors. . They asked if they could see it (which it is downstairs in my basement), I went and got a brochure and the owners manual on it from my file cabinet and handed it to them, so they could look at it there.  I was not going to take them downstairs to my basement, as I felt they did not have a right to "check out my house in all ways".  They mentioned wanting seeing it once more, I ignored it and I went on to another subject.  The supervisor was familiar with the unit I have, as he said they have lots of them up north, where he came from.

Then they asked me, "what renovations have I done on my home and do I continue to do renovations to it"?  I laughed and looked at my neighbors and sister as they too laughed.  I told them, I have done lots of renovations, and my sister and I put the wood floors in here, I tiled the entrance and I just redid the hall ways and the outside entrance.  I also had taken down walls.  The supervisor asked "what walls and where exactly were taken down"?  I stood up and said "right here, I took down walls that used to go across here and the wall that separated the kitchen and den".

She then said "We understand you are a "blogger" and what exactly is your blog about, also it is said you have a "conspiracy mind"?  I was a little shocked at this question and told them "mainly my blog is about the Foreclosure Fraud that has been happening".  They asked how many hours I spend blogging, as that is where the "neglect" part of the accusation came in, in that I spent most of my time "blogging".  I told them the weeks I don't have my child "I blog more and spend more time on the computer".  But when I have my child, I spend time with my child!  My neighbors piped up and said, "we see her outside playing with her child and she is probably one of the best mothers and my child is about the most well balanced child they have ever come across".  One neighbor said "we would not have the problems we do, if all kids were raised, as I was raising my child, as she is so balanced".

I told the child services people, "I spend lots of time with my child and I was raising her to "give to others" and that my child and I do fund raisers for the Red Cross and she loves volunteering and doing what she can for others!"  I told them, "I have let my child know, doing for others is one of the best things you can do in your life and beauty comes from the inside, not the out".

Then they said "Well, here is the biggest accusation and one of the oddest accusations we have had before.  They said I was accused of "Being a member of a Top Secret Agency, that worked against the Government".  My sister, neighbors and I began laughing very hard with this!  I looked at them and said "Are you Serious?" 
I asked them to repeat the accusation, after they did, I just laughed and said "No" as I continued laughing!

The supervisor did say "Well, I would think you would be having "men in black" come see you, if you were".
They then began talking about "militias" and how they raise their children, I just listened to them and the way they were saying it, left it with a question to me on if I was involved in any.  I made a comment saying "I would have absolutely no clue, about anything regarding militias, as I had never entered that realm or researched militias". 

I asked them directly and asked them to be honest, regarding them seeing any validity to the accusations.
They said, "they didn't see any problems or validity of the accusations to me, before they left".

I was waiting for all the questions about my camping with my daughter and so on.... those questions never were asked and at the time I did not think about asking about it either.

I asked them "do you have any more questions"?  They said 'No".
They were at my house for about one hour and after they left, I called my child's father, to let him know they were on their way.

After a few hours, my child's father called me and said "they had been at his house for 2 HOURS and the whole time, they were grilling them about ME"!  He said, they asked him all kinds of things about my camping, and if HE knew where we went and what we did while camping!  He also said "they said they were concerned, since I did not let them see the downstairs of my house". He said they asked him, if he knew what my blog was about and did he read it?  He told them "mainly financial stuff and the diseases from last winter and if they were so worried about it, they could get on the internet and read it themselves".

I was completely flabbergasted!  I was "WTF"?  They did NOT ask ME about my camping with my child and they had TOLD me, they didn't see any problems, yet they were telling my child's father something different!   I called and recorded my message for the child services woman saying "I don't understand where there is a problem with me taking my child camping and Where we go, as you Never asked me a single thing about that"!

I will say, I have left 3 messages for her, since that day, asking for clarification on what the problem is with camping and Why is there a problem with our camping?  I have never received a call back!  Last week, I called and spoke to the supervisor that was here that day and said I wanted to know what accusation was in my regards to camping with my child?  He had to look and would call me back.  When he did call back, He said "he could not find one on the paperwork".  He also said, the accusations were unsubstantiated in their opinion, but they were going to be talking to my child once more.  ***That has still not occurred, as of writing this***

SO.......  I still would like to know why there were so many questions about my camping with my daughter and where we go camping, hiking and what we do, when we camp.  When they had asked my child she told them "we camp in a tent and make sure not to be next to an RV, due to their generator noise and we go hiking to falls and on trails".  So if my child told them the type of stuff we do, they don't ask me, BUT then they grill my child's father on it..... What the Heck is WRONG with Camping?!

The day they were here, I will admit, I was completely Freaked out the whole time, as I had never had anything like this happen before.  I did not confront them, with the questions they asked my child and why they asked my child the type questions they did, as I wanted to say as little as possible and not open any doors for them to conversations!  I do regret now, not confronting them on the camping, solar panels, alternative energy, etc. when they were here.  I also feel, they did not want to get into those questions, due to the camera filming everything too!

I did ask them.... were there any claims of "physical abuse" and they said "No", there was nothing in claims of my abusing my child that way, only the "mental and neglect".

Now here are my questions about this whole ordeal.............. and the accusations of Mental abuse and Neglect.........................

How does if I have Solar panels have anything to do with of those two accusations?

How does Where we go Camping have anything to do with those two accusations?

How does where we go hiking have anything to do with those two accusations?

How does what we do when we go camping have anything to do with those two accusations?

How does Who has ever gone camping with us, have anything to do with those two accusations?

How does if I have any stored food, have anything to do with those two accusations?

How does if I have an alternative heat source have anything to do with those two accusations? 

I would like to know How doing Renovations on my house has anything to do with those two accusations?

How does what I write on my blog, have anything to do with those accusations?

I could possibly understand, if a parent talked about the "end of the world" to a child, how that would completely mess up a child's mind, so in that regards, I do not believe that is such a "crazy" question!  Though I did want to ask the child services people - "Are you going to go after those children's parents, the ones who are telling MY child, the "end of the world is coming"?  But I did not.

I would like to know in fact, in my doing lots of outdoor things with my child and going camping, is that not then a conflict to the accusation of neglect of a child?  To me, that means a parent is far from neglecting a child, as they are spending time with the child outdoors, spending time together without T.V.s or other distractions!  When  did camping become being part of child abuse?

To sum this up, I drove myself crazy for awhile, wondering WHO would have made these accusations against me.  I have accused a family member to thinking it was possibly a neighbor, to her father's relatives.  BUT, now that time has gone by and I have been able to think more clearly about it, including having a conversation with Dave Hodges from the "Commonsense Radio Show", I am now of the opinion, another branch of the government, possibly sent Child Services to my home.

Dave Hodges, mentioned he has had previous shows about Child services and they are used by other branches to find out what people have or don't have, as it is the easiest way to get information.

A person can not refuse child services into their house as they have a complete right under law to come in and they have to see a child's room, clothes, and food, no matter what the accusation is.

One point I found out, after my child was interviewed, is.... they interviewed her, without anyone else in the room, I found out, a child has a RIGHT to have their own advocate and witness in the room with them when being interviewed by any government agency!  I have let my child Know the rights now and have said "if they ever come back, you can Insist on having someone else in the room with you, Including your parents"!

Where does that leave this all?

I was fearful of revealing this information, in case child services could come back on me for it.  But Dave Hodges explained "People NEED To know what is Happening" and "the more exposure to it, the less they can get you"! 

I don't know if all of that is true, but the hours I have spent dwelling on this whole ordeal, I have come more convinced, None of it makes ANY SENSE!  The accusations do NOT match the questions!  The questions had Nothing to do with Child Abuse!  The questions were All about What I may or may NOT have!

So, is it actually from my having this blog and the comments I have made in regards to my thoughts and opinions on various subjects?   

I will also clarify, I understand from seeing and living first hand, what disasters are like and what you need. I have experienced seeing them through the Red Cross, when I have gone out on disasters as a volunteer and I have lived through a major disaster, when I lived in St. Croix Virgin Islands when Hurricane Hugo hit.  I lost everything I owned and it basically wiped out the whole island.  I lived without electricity for 8 months after, besides having to live in an incomplete Hurricane damaged house and living with doing for yourself and others for a few weeks immediately afterward.  We did not have the grocery stores or anything immediately after for a few weeks, in fact, I learned very fast, why having a little extra food is a good thing.  There is nothing wrong with understanding "disasters do happen" and having some things in ready.  Ask those, who went through Katrina, ask those who have been flooded out in Iowa, Nashville and other places.  Ask those who due to ice storms have lived without electricity last winter in Kentucky or in the North East.  Ask me and all the others who were isolated on St. Croix for a time after Hugo, before any help could arrive.  Ask those in Haiti after the large earthquake.   

But, what does being prepared as per the FEMA government website and other organizations recommend, have anything to do with child abuse?  So, IF someone does Follow the guidelines of FEMA, then they are possibly on a list for the government to check out or being accused of child abuse?

So...... now the question is, are others who have been public about their opinions on varied subjects, have had the government check on them?  Has child services been used in other cases where they asked bizarre questions, compared to abuse questions?

Dave Hodges from the Commonsense Radio show and I may join forces to find out, if there are other cases and people out there who have had this similar type incident happen to them?  Is the government going around and trying to find out, what people may have or not have?  Is the government going around, trying to find out if there is a "place in the woods" people plan on going to (hence the camping questions)?

***Note*** I have talked to Dave Hodges yet again today, he feels after talking to someone else who is an expert in regards to child services, is that I was being profiled and assessed in what kind of "threat" I may be for homeland security.

If that is the case, does that mean having a voice and using our voices to speak up in what we feel are wrongs happening in a peaceful manner and exercising our "rights" as citizens, we are then considered possible "threats"?  So does that mean everyone in the United States who may not have a blog, yet they still will voice their thoughts and opinions on what is happening in the United States and around the world to friends and co-workers are possibly "threats"?

Yes, I have a blog, it is a place where I can voice my peaceful but frustrated opinions at times and provide information some may not be aware of at times.  Does that make me someone "to watch"?
I would like to say "I have more faith in our government, than them feeling people exercising their First Amendment rights to Free Speech are "threats" to the government, when they are done in a peaceful manner".  But can I say that with full confidence?  Right now, I am not sure.  If this whole ordeal was to find out what I may or may not have and to do an assessment on me by the government, then I would like to know...... have I moved to another country and just not know it?  Have I moved to a country that feels everyone is a threat who may not agree with their policies, they are profiled and are threatened with their children being taken away? 

What country have I woken up in and when exactly did I move from the country I thought I was living in?

I have always raised my voice, when I  use to think it mattered to the politicians.  I have called our elected government officials many times and voiced my opinions on bills (TARP, Stimulus, FISA) and have emailed all I could voicing my opinion in Washington, D.C.  I have always felt we should stand up and have our voices heard.  When I gave up, in realizing Washington D.C., was deaf to the people's voices, is when I gave up trying to have my voice heard with them.  I then began this blog, through the frustration of talking to the elected politicians as much as possible and knowing I was drowned out through the "yelling" of the lobbyist and big money of corporations and banks.

So, I have had my little blog, to give a spot for my voice, I do not break the law in any manner by voicing my opinion, but due to my voicing my thoughts and opinions, on my small blog ...... it seems, I may be considered a possible "threat"? 

Someone.......... please wake me up, when I am back in the country I thought I was living in!

***Also, this is why, some may have noticed I have been slack on my "foreclosure fraud" information over the last month and not on it as much as I was previously, but I am getting back to myself now****

btw: Yes, I do see that Quantico comes into my blog quite often.

OH, one other comment - my child went from being a Straight A student with a couple of B's all her school years,  to getting F's on tests and began failing classes, the week after this happened!  My child was very Traumatized by the Child services ordeal, as she was/is aware of child services and what they do from T.V. etc. and she was Freaked out that she may be "taken away"!  So......   she has now just begun "not worrying" about it at this time.

UPDATED 12/3/10 - VIDEO CLIPS FROM THE INTERVIEW

I have decided to put 3 very short portions of the video from the CPS people interviewing me.  They are very short, just so people can hear and see the allegations I mentioned in my article about it, did in fact happen.

I am not a video editor, in fact it was the first time - I has literally taken me two days, just to get these done and even then, they cut off - not at the places intended.  Lots of learning curves for me, in editing a video in anyway.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Freeski

That was a chilling read.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: CPS to Foreclosure Scam blogger: "How much time do you spend on computer?"
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 10:21:43 am »
One thing I want to point out is she was too willing to give out information.  This is critical--you NEVER speak to these people, they will twist your words and words of others to destroy you.

These people use intimidating tactics to get you to give up information--don't let them intimidate you! And never let these bastards in your home!

This woman is quite naive--especially following what FEMA's website tells people to do in an emergency!  She also needs to learn more about the corruption within the Red Cross!

It's unfortunate that people are so willing to give-up private information about themselves, which in turn, can and will be used against them!  This is the reason we all have something to hide--our privacy!!!!

This woman needs to learn the Bill of Rights and she needs to teach her daughter it as well--this amendment specifically:

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 10:29:49 am »

donnay:
This woman is quite naive--

Yeah, she made several statements that made me think the same. She is
just a normal, red-blooded American, seemingly a loving Mother, who
happens to be fed up with this NWO takeover ... she is obviously NOT
hardcore AT ALL. But what if she was? COME ON: "How much time do
you spend on the computer?" - "Did you tell your child about the end of
the world?" - "Where do you go camping?" --- WTF?
 ???

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline davidnay

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 10:36:26 am »
Does the law only require that you let CPS in your home if they have a warrant?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 10:46:38 am »
Now everyone is waking up to the total control grid all around us...

If you talk about foreclosures...THEY WILL COME FOR YOUR CHILD!
If you watch the movie Gasland...YOU ARE ADDED TO A TERRORIST WATCH LIST
If you talk about TSA Rape and Cancer agents...YOU CANNOT GET A JOB!

That is exactly what these psychos are doing! The best way to bring down dictators is for the psychos to expose themselves as dictators!  Congradulations New World Order... YOU JUST WOKE UP ANOTHER 10 MILLION PEOPLE! AND THE OTHER 100 MILLION JUST WOKE UP TO ANOTHER LEVEL! Information on CPS:

CASE STUDY: Baby Cheyenne and the CPS Terrorist Network
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=496.0

How this fits into the overall NWO plans as being just one piece of the GIG/MOOTW/CA operations:

Anti_Illuminati for dummies. The ultimate study guide for the layman.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=192063.0

Search Terms:
GIG - Global Information Grid
EBO - Effects Based Operations
CA - Civilian Affaird
CMOC - Civilian Military Ops Center
MOOTW - Military Operations Other Than War
NRO - National Reconnaissance Office
HUMINT - Human Intelligence
Interoperability
Full Spectrum Dominance
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 10:51:19 am »

donnay:
Yeah, she made several statements that made me think the same. She is
just a normal, red-blooded American, seemingly a loving Mother, who
happens to be fed up with this NWO takeover ... she is obviously NOT
hardcore AT ALL. But what if she was? COME ON: "How much time do
you spend on the computer?" - "Did you tell your child about the end of
the world?" - "Where do you go camping?" --- WTF?
 ???

These vultures circle people like this, they use intimidation tactics to make you give out information.

Q:  "How much time do you spend on the computer?"

A:  "None of your damn business!"

Q:  "Where do you go camping?"

Q:  "Did you tell your child about the end of the world?"

Unfortunately too many Americans are too trusting, and too quick with giving out information that, in cases like this, is used against them.  These corrupt rat bastards have the resources at their beckon call, and usually bankrupt the accused once they dig their heels in!

The problem is, she is awake about the Banksters, but she is not awake that the banksters control this country?  --the connection should be made right there!!  Because, she has a blog which, I assume, publicly ousts the criminal banksters--coincidentally she then winds up getting a visit from child protective [sic] services... which makes me believe that in her blog she put key information that gave them this leverage.

Bottom line is-- people need to learn their rights and learn to intimidate back!!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Freeski

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 11:04:22 am »
These vultures circle people like this, they use intimidation tactics to make you give out information.

Q:  "How much time do you spend on the computer?"

Q:  "Where do you go camping?"

Q:  "Did you tell your child about the end of the world?"

Unfortunately too many Americans are too trusting, and too quick with giving out information that, in cases like this, is used against them.  These corrupt rat bastards have the resources at their beckon call, and usually bankrupt the accused once they dig their heels in!

The problem is, she is awake about the Banksters, but she is not awake that the banksters control this country?  --the connection should be made right there!!  Because, she has a blog which, I assume, publicly ousts the criminal banksters--coincidentally she then winds up getting a visit from child protective [sic] services... which makes me believe that in her blog she put key information that gave them this leverage.

Bottom line is-- people need to learn their rights and learn to intimidate back!!

Hear hear!!!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 11:30:35 am »

She's seems more awake than we give her credit for. 

Her blog is here:  http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2010/12/is-govt-trying-to-find-out-who-has-what.html
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 11:31:26 am »
 They are suklings, their mission is not the childs safety, the creds get them in the door and they go through their checklist.
  This poor gal has been flagged, and these sukbags were sent in under the cover of CPS.
  She is squeky clean, but how much you wanna bet she has a DARPA file.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 11:06:14 pm »
An aonymous blogger responded on her website with a must read post:

Hi there Sherrie,

I cannot thank you enough for sharing your story. Bless your heart for your willingness to take the needless criticism of how many others have thought "you" should have "behaved" too. When faced with what can only be described as abuse of power, targeting our own precious child no less, no one knows how "they" would react in those same shoes. They have these courts so rigged today that to show a real human emotion gains us a label for some mental issue. If we show real anger when anger is warranted...we suddenly need anger management. If we are frightened by something, and we show fear, we have some anxiety disorder. Good grief...they are labeling every human emotion away as if we all need to be drugged for still revealing real human emotions. The courts are the worst for judging every look, twitch, arm movement, facial expression etc. It's getting so ridiculous that by the time people are done being "groomed" for the stand for how they can act, what they can say, and how they should look...we never get a semblance of who that person really is. This is what people have found that CPS also does to families...and it all starts when your door is opened to them into your home and into your life.

I am sure the concern some others felt for you is because of how they know the courts perceived unrehearsed "normal" reactions. Some people tense up when they get confronted..others break into a nervous laughter..others get angry..we all react differently. This may be why they projected onto you the way they did. People who have had to deal with CPS first hand know exactly how horrible it can turn out and how easily they can strip a child from the home. You are not in a court room here but CPS could be reading this blog. I think it is time to end the power of ruining someone else's life with a mere phone call and a blanket accusation. Far too many lives are being destroyed by vendettas through the use of CPS as the weapon. It should be handled like lawsuits whereas if they do not find anything on you...you should have the right to sue the person who made the false allegation against you. How can we ever defend ourselves if we do not know our accuser? Yes, there are kids being abused by parents out there...but we continue to find out that a heck of a lot more kids are being severely abused "after" they are in the states custody verses being in the general population.

I have a close friend whose family endured the brutality of CPS...it all started when her niece was misdiagnosed by many doctors for a failing organ. The school turned the family in for neglect because they thought they were starving the child. Even after the child continued to lose weight "in states custody" and they figured out she needed an organ transplant...they refused to drop the charges and they refused to give the kids back to their parents. They took all 4 kids too. Separated the whole family. Tried to pit husband against wife and told the wife if she agreed to say her husband was abusive, and if she would leave him, the court would look favorably for her to get custody. She ruefully left her husband..refused to ever say he was abusive because he was a great day. Her husband agreed too because they just wanted to get their kids back. Then they used it against her and said she is a single home now in a "troubled relationship" so her home was less stable for the kids. In other words..they had NO case...and through her taking their "advise" she was helping them to build a case against her where they had no case before. They labeled several of the kids with mental disorders they never had before and drugged them. they were all vaccinated in spite of repeated vaccinations that gave adverse reactions due to over dose. They damaged these precious kids they got their hands on. They then put each family member's lives under a microscope if they dared to try to get the kids. Forced counseling for them all at the set fee of the courts to be paid for by them. Still did not have their kids but they had to pay for their counseling too and their medical bills. This was therapy they did not need before the trauma of being ripped from their home because they were in a very happy family with TWO parents. It is quite a rigged system of torture they have going on with the CPS scam and unless there is a bright light shining on this system many more precious children are going to suffer needlessly.

The saddest thing of all to me is to realize they did this to a family who went out of their way to cooperate because they knew they were great parents...they knew they had a good home. They also knew their child was sick and it wasn't for lack of trying to find a good doctor to help them figure out what was wrong with her. They were punished for what? A school councilor took it upon herself to call CPS instead of calling the family. If that councilor would have called the parents she would have known what they had already tried to do to help their daughter and she would have easily seen they were terrific parents. But no...she decided to be deceitful...thinking she was saving some kid. In all other ways this child performed well in school. So did her siblings. There were no signs of abuse or trauma at all. She was a very happy girl...in spite of being a sick girl who had been let down by doctors who refused to run the right tests because they were just agreeing with the prior misdiagnosis of whatever the reports said the prior doctors said. So this kid was the victim of several systems that failed her terribly. The parents willingly opened the door..let CPS come right in...let them look at whatever they wanted and answered all their questions. They made false reports about what they claimed they saw in the home..soda cans were written as beer cans in their report..but they do not drink. They described the home like a hovel just because they dared to have trash in the trash can and a few dirty dishes in the sink...and God forbid toys on the floor with 4 kids in the home. The whole thing was insane. Court proceedings were held behind the parents back with no lawyer for the children or the parents. Parents couldn't even find their kids for weeks. I would have been a mental basket case missing my kid for one day. I cannot imagine weeks.

It's a much longer story..I will cut to the core facts. In the end they made the family fight for months to get the kids back. The parents were never given custody again...they gave custody to the grandparents who were told by the courts to never allow the parents near the kids until they were 18 or they would lose them. But they had NO charges on either parent. So what was this based upon? It was a bittersweet reunion....they got the kids back in the family...but imagine the place of a grandmother who has to keep her grandchildren from her own adult child and her son in law? The parents did end up in divorce after all..it was too much for them to bare after everything they went through to end up in financial ruin and still not get their own kids back. Several branches of this entire family moved out of state to get completely away from CPS here. Who could blame them? In less then one year CPS managed to ruin the lives of 4 kids, two parents, grandparents, several Aunts and Uncles who all went through finances they did not have to lose trying to keep their close knit family together. The truth about the CPS spread like wild fire through their community and rightfully so. The public only sees what CPS wants them to see. When it comes to closed court room proceedings and CPS I can say without hesitation nothing good ever happens behind closed doors. CPS was within a week of trying to adopt those kids out "knowing" they had a huge family trying to get them back. That is insanity.

The other people talking about the bounty on these kids heads that they can steal from families and get adopted out were absolutely correct. They can call it a grant..federal funds...or rehoming program like these kids are animals in a shelter. The end result is the same...anytime they put a price on the head of a child that can only be collected if that child can be separated from the family and adopted out..they have placed a bounty on that kids head with the "incentive" to collect by following through with that action of ripping that family apart. That is exactly what we continue to see happen. Instead of helping families stay together...they are going out of their way to rip them apart....all for profits. What happens whenever any government agency becomes "dependent" on a set amount of "funds" to continue their operation? They do whatever it takes to keep that "budget" at the level they have become dependent upon. if that budget relies on stealing kids to collect a bounty then what do you think they are going to do more of? help these families stay together? drop what they know are false allegations? or lie on reports, hold rigged court hearings where the family and the child is denied their due process rights? See what they did to this family and you have your answer. People need to think long and HARD before ever picking up the phone to call CPS. If they care about kids at all...they will put that child first and put that phone down.

What your family endured was horrific too. Please keep your guard up Sherrie..do not think it is over. They hold grudges in these agencies and they do not like to lose. It is not about checking on abuse or dropping it. Their whole intent is to get you off guard... to make you think they are helping you. The only way to know will you have someone on your side is from your own personal legal defense. No more phone calls to them..no more sharing on your end. Know your rights and remember this..everything you say can be twisted and used against you. Get your attorney now and do not take for granted that they have just dropped this. Protect yourself and leave nothing to chance. I do not want to scare you even more..but I never dreamed in the land of so-called free that horrible things like this could ever happen to good families. But it is happening and it needs to stop. Better to be over protected then under protected when you are up against this agency.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2010, 05:37:26 am »
***Note*** I have talked to Dave Hodges yet again today, he feels after talking to someone else who is an expert in regards to child services, is that I was being profiled and assessed in what kind of "threat" I may be for homeland security.

BINGO! That I believe is exactly what they were doing. And the kicker is the questions about the end of the world, food storage stuff, and militias. Too bad the lady knows nothing of militias to educate those clowns on. They were trying to asses whether or not she is a potential "domestic terrorist" with some "homegrown radicalized" anti-government group. I suspect they were trying to determine if she is part of some radical milita trying to undermine the US government, as evidenced by the blogger questions.

I don't believe any of that was about concern for the child's welfare primarily.

How ironic they made the comment, "The supervisor did say "Well, I would think you would be having "men in black" come see you, if you were", when it was them that were the "men in suits".

The huge question is why did they focus on her in the first place? Somebody made an observation somewhere and made a determination that a closer look was needed. What observation was made and how? Who's standards were used to make the determination to look closer at her?

No question she said far more than she should have, or was even required to answer to. That's what authorities try to do. It's a classic police interregation tactic. And that's why we have the right to remain silent on the grounds we may increminate ourselves unknowingly and without cause as a result of another party's questions.

As they say in court, "I object. RELEVANCY your honor!"
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 06:16:13 am »

BINGO! That I believe is exactly what they were doing. And the kicker is the questions about the end of the world, food storage stuff, and militias. Too bad the lady knows nothing of militias to educate those clowns on. They were trying to asses whether or not she is a potential "domestic terrorist" with some "homegrown radicalized" anti-government group. I suspect they were trying to determine if she is part of some radical milita trying to undermine the US government, as evidenced by the blogger questions.

I don't believe any of that was about concern for the child's welfare primarily.

How ironic they made the comment, "The supervisor did say "Well, I would think you would be having "men in black" come see you, if you were", when it was them that were the "men in suits".

The huge question is why did they focus on her in the first place? Somebody made an observation somewhere and made a determination that a closer look was needed. What observation was made and how? Who's standards were used to make the determination to look closer at her?

No question she said far more than she should have, or was even required to answer to. That's what authorities try to do. It's a classic police interregation tactic. And that's why we have the right to remain silent on the grounds we may increminate ourselves unknowingly and without cause as a result of another party's questions.

As they say in court, "I object. RELEVANCY your honor!"

Additionally, even though this was not a formal court proceedings, there was a juristictional accusation and there was a 3 party inquisition team that showed up at the house with less than 24 hours notice. All of this was based on a SECRET ACCUSATION from a SECRET ACCUSER.

Do ya think the founding fathers of this country had fricking vision?

Sixth Amendment US Constitution

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and...

to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation;

to be confronted with the witnesses against him;

to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 06:32:22 am »
This is pending on FederalJack so it was also sent to USWGO Media. All statements can be verified by emails sent to George Kennedy under Public Records Law regarding the SACWIS System and this is related to FamLink.

Source: http://uswgo.com/north-carolina-dhhs-employee-talks-about-sacwis.htm
This is pending on FederalJack so it was also sent to USWGO Media. All statements can be verified by emails sent to George Kennedy under Public Records Law regarding the SACWIS System and this is related to FamLink.

Source: http://uswgo.com/north-carolina-dhhs-employee-talks-about-sacwis.htm

Author: George Kennedy

Note: These statements are all sent to me by Kevin Kelley via email under Public Records Law. Also I told him that I am a reporter and that I am writing a article using the information gathered. I also signed up for USWGO and will submit the information to other newspaper sources.

Kevin Kelley talks about the SACWIS National Database System. SACWIS Stands for Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System and it is being implemented from state to state. Kevin says to me in emails that is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law all kinds of answers to my questions regarding the SACWIS System.

Kevin Kelley is a Assistant Section Chief of Child Welfare Services (Child Protective Services) of the NC DHHS Division of Social Services and has agreed to answer some questions regarding SACWIS database system for this article.

So these were the questions that Kevin Kelley was able to answer:

Question: So how is it useful in protecting kids?

Answer: With complete information, caseworkers will be better equipped to make the best decisions for children and families.  This is particularly helpful in safety related decisions.  Also, by reducing the amount of paperwork, social workers will have more time to spend with families.

Question: Also what specifically are you doing to set up SACWIS for your state?

Answer: While NC is not electing to follow the SACWIS requirements, we are developing a case management system for DSS.  To read more about NC FAST, please visit: http://www.ncdhhs.gov/ncfast/

Question: and how will it help the families?

Answer: Aside from issues mentioned above about protecting kids, families will not have to repeat some processes, such as giving their information when applying for a program, if they are already receiving services/benefits in another program.

Question: um I don't understand what benefits and services you are referring to. Do you mean like food stamps, unemployment benefits, Public Housing, Medicaid, Social Security benefits and things like that?

Answer (Link put in using research appropriate to his answer): Those benefits/programs that are within the scope of NC FAST.

Namely, Medicaid – including Health Choice and future health insurance options, as well as Food and Nutrition Services (previously referred to as Food Stamps) TANF or Work First, and energy assistance.

Hope this helps.

Question: So how is the information obtained?

Answer: I am not sure I understand the question, So how is the information obtained?If you are asking how the information gets into the automation system, then the answer is, the data is entered at the county where the case was handled.

If I have misunderstood, then please clarify.

Question: Do unfounded accusations stay in the system for future investigations?

Answer: All information is retained, so yes, prior unfounded accusations are maintained for future investigations.

Question: So I was wondering if this is a federal program and is it going nationwide?

Answer: In terms of SACWIS, federal jurisdictions are eligible, but this is optional, not required.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/systems/sacwis/statestatus.htm

Question: What will happen if a state decides not to comply with the SACWIS Requirements?

Answer: SACWIS is an optional funding and requirements program.

No negative action can be taken against the 10 or so states that have opted not to request the funding, and meet the requirements.

Question: will the person of interest be notified when they are added into sacwis?

Answer: No special notice is given.

Question: and how are they notified?

Answer: The client would be given various programmatic notifications, depending on the state.

So according to the answers given by Kevin Kelley people may or may not be given special notices when a social worker adds any information to a persons record in relation to a particular child abuse case. Also Supplemental Security Income, Medicaid, Food Stamps (EBT), and other benefits programs are in connection into this child abuse database system. Also unfounded accusations are also added within the records system whether it be founded by a reasonable amount of evidence or not. Also states can decide to be elected to join into this interconnected state to state automated child welfare information system.

After that I have not received any more emails so he has decided to not answer any more of my questions regarding SACWIS but this brings more light into what SACWIS is, what it does, and what it is about.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2010, 06:45:41 am »
http://www.cssp.org

New Ideas, Smart Strategies and Better Results for Children, Families and Communities

Here is a paper they did in 2002 outlining a federal takeover of all CPS architecture involving rules based evaluations and HUMINT systems interoperability:

http://www.cssp.org/uploadFiles/paper2.doc

This helped the federally funded push for SACWIS System and I suppose FamLink came later.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 07:09:37 am »
Seems I heard somewhere the phrase "Due Process".
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 07:12:06 am »
FamLink looks like a serious system of social control, extortion, intimidation, manipulation, and a terrorist act against every parent in America:

FamLink - CPSs latest weapon against families Part1/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJkbCFB7yWQ

FamLink - CPSs latest weapon against families Part2/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHnSMuSH1EM

[Both by uswgo]

WTF...Looks like FamLink/SACWIS/Rockefeller/Banksters/CPS are all very threatened by people exposing MORTGAGE FRAUD who have radio shows which also EXPOSE CPS TREASON and TYRANNY.

CPS is now further watching you under FamLink!
Patience S: FamLink will hold more records then the police department
http://culturewav.es/public_thought/103863

A new threat has been emerged to American families and even parents according to a testimony by Patience Summers on Dr Shirley Moore’s show, Justice4Us. The 2 hour episode titled Stop the Foreclosure’s Now that aired on October 27 2010, had a woman by the name of Patience Summers that was calling in at around 50:00 into the show, was told by Dr. Shirley Moore to talk about the new National Child Protective Services (CPS) database system which is going to further allow CPS into not just all sorts of private information on each family that gets in any kind of commotion with CPS but also a system that is vulnerable to easy hacking. Also according to more research through documents notes and info added from papers into Famlink is suppose to be destroyed after the information is properly added which means CPS can easily lie about parents and there will be no real evidence to back up claims by CPS. This can mean that under digital decree CPS can have more extensive abilities and digital records they manage to find any excuse they can deem to snatch children away from healthy and good family, and even families with political views that the U.S. Government deems as “Dangerous”.

According to the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, Children’s Administration, on the Operations Manual page, it is saying that it is not just criminal records checks that will be required but also a Famlink check which means that FamLink will be a new form of records held on people even though it is not quite clear what records are held by FamLink.

So FamLink is not a criminal database but a whole new set of records maintained by the Department of Social and Health Services or Social Services for short.

So According to the investigation of this document I have found out that FamLink went Live at around February 1st 2009, it is used for not just Child Protective Services (CPS) but it’s also used as a automated financial, tracking, reporting, and completely digital system for all social workers to have to use. It is a completely digital system that will require computer skills but the flaws with the system is that hackers and corrupt CPS Workers can easily make false cases in order to snatch children because there is no paper trails, no physical evidence, but only digital based evidence which can easily be tampered with and counterfeited. If techno engineers can easily counterfeit coins and Drivers licenses then they can easily set up any family to lose their children via CPS Visits.

So it was mentioned to the Legislature which is the Congress but it was not mentioned by the Press or even the Federal Government which is violating Obama’s campaign promise to have a Open and Transparent Government. This FamLink system was unknown to a majority of the population unless they had been harassed by CPS or worked with the FamLink system themselves. The majority of Americans don’t even realize that a National database is being implemented and if the Department of Social and Health Services has their way then this may be implemented in all 50 states unless the public is fully aware of what FamLink fully does and how it will affect all families. This National Federal-run Database Patience Summers mentions does exist and is being quietly implemented under the guise of Children’s Safety and aiding Social Services to do a much more efficient job but is it really what FamLink is about? CPS has been caught in different forms of corruption and illegally snatching children, and even getting paid to snatch kids so how is FamLink going to make it easier and more convenient on children and families? According to Patience Summers audio testimony and all my research FamLink is a new Digital National database that has no one auditing the actions of CPS Employees, any digital evidence can just be added, most Americans aren’t even aware that there is such a Digital Database System of this caliber, and this database was suppose to start in 2008 but instead was activated at around February 1st 2009.

I have sent a email to Patience Summers to get her to put out her take on this new fascist National Big Brother Database, but I haven’t received a reply as of yet and so once I do I will create another article further explaining what the FamLink system is and how it will violate our privacy and allow CPS even further intrusion into good, healthy, those that oppose Big Government, and non abusive American families. For those that want to do more research on FamLink keep checking Research and Documents regarding famlink for any updates on more research or even a email response from Social Services regarding FamLink.

Also I have attempted to send a email to the Social and Human Services department telling them that I am a journalist investigating on FamLink and asking them what it is but so far they have not commented to our news network regarding Famlink. Patience Summers is a California Report, can be contacted at Patience @ serenahsangels.com and her website is at thecorruptionreport.com.

Patience S: FamLink will hold more records then the police department w/MP3
http://uswgo.com/patience-s-famlink-will-hold-more-records-then-the-police-department.htm?theme=Mobile
Author: Brian D. Hill

According to a New Report from Patience Summers from October 31’s edition of Dr Shirley’s BTR Show “Justice4Us”, Patience explains that FamLink will hold more records then the police department, and will be used by hospitals to usher in Social Workers to assume whether you have the right to take the child Home or Not.

Also according to Patience’s Testimony about her research and of writing the article about FamLink National database she explains that if you were a sexually active teenager, if you were a sexually aggressive teenager, if you knew karate, if you have a high IQ, and pretty much if there is any suspicion of child abuse or even drug usage then you will be added to the database without any probable cause or the rights to challenge the evidence that Social Workers from CPS can use against you.

The fact wen have to rely on a Reporters testimony instead of complete and open honesty from the Social Services Department means that Obama has again broken his Campaign promise to Transparency or even the rights to legally challenge anything Social Service Workers have on your record. Could this be the way to politically targeting people in order to indoctrinate the youth into pro fascist/communist/socialist/dictatorship type families that will be abusive in order to beat the child to be passive and beat the child to submission for the New Shameful Government that is about to be upon us.

Will the congress and senate scrap the FamLink program and let parents challenge any accusation that CPS has against them? Well not UNLESS the American people start to get educated on what FamLink is, know which states have and are going to implement FamLink, and start up educational videos to explain to those who can’t do their own research what FamLink is and how it will affect all parents. Then if we are all informed on what FamLink is then we need to all take to the congress and senate to repeal FamLink or simply make it illegal. FamLink is not transparent and is not allowing any parent or even foster parent to challenge any accusations or records in the database which is Unconstitutional because We The People should have the rights to challenge any accusation or any criminal or non-criminal records Social Workers are pinning against parents. According to the Constitution we should have no criminal records or any other kinds of records without consent and without any court trial. Imagine if you have all kinds of records being used against you that you never went to court for to get held against you. This is the same as Military tribunals that use torture as evidence against Detainees and that courts can use false or even secret evidence against you in a court of law.

FamLink is Unconstitutional and needs oversight and we need the ACLU to look into what FamLink basically is or else we are asking to have our children taken away for almost any reason entirely.

If you wish to see some of the transformation of this child kidnapping ring from humbler beginings (yet always an open act of treason) when much of the congressional records were published, here is a 91 page paper on hearing concerning a major federal push made in 1997: http://ftp.resource.org/gpo.gov/hearings/108h/90545.txt

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 05:08:41 pm »
This person needs:

1. Get an attorney immediately.
2. Stop talking to them except in writing or through your attorney.
3. Do not fall for any kind of "Plan" & do not sign anything.

This is a typical case in how CPS works.  You are guilty *even if proven innocent.*  It is a railroad job the entire way.

They do their "interviews" and then write whatever they want to in their files.  Judicial decisions are made ONLY on what is written in the records.

They operate outside of the law and do as they please -- including, taking your child.

Who would call CPS on  you?  No one has to.  They do it for each-other (the social wreckers) on the hotline number which requires no accountability whatsover -- the caller remains anonymous.

Now we see a clearer picture in what CPS really is.  It is the Gestapo strong-arm of the government seeking out us, the Patriots.  How many people would a parent "turn in" to the Gestapo to save their child being taken?

This outrage of going to person's homes for "interviews" has got to stop, too.

Love, e

Offline Freeski

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 05:34:13 pm »
This person needs:

1. Get an attorney immediately.
2. Stop talking to them except in writing or through your attorney.
3. Do not fall for any kind of "Plan" & do not sign anything.

This is a typical case in how CPS works.  You are guilty *even if proven innocent.*  It is a railroad job the entire way.

They do their "interviews" and then write whatever they want to in their files.  Judicial decisions are made ONLY on what is written in the records.

They operate outside of the law and do as they please -- including, taking your child.

Who would call CPS on  you?  No one has to.  They do it for each-other (the social wreckers) on the hotline number which requires no accountability whatsover -- the caller remains anonymous.

Now we see a clearer picture in what CPS really is.  It is the Gestapo strong-arm of the government seeking out us, the Patriots.  How many people would a parent "turn in" to the Gestapo to save their child being taken?

This outrage of going to person's homes for "interviews" has got to stop, too.

Love, e

Sounds personal. Keep truckin'!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 06:36:38 pm »
The American people to CPS..."How much time do you spend plotting to kidnap children for tokens of silver from Dyncorp/Cerebus/East &West India Trading Companies?"