Author Topic: FBI Fake Van Bomb in Portland FF a SUCCESS! DRONES to fly over Central Oregon  (Read 5190 times)

Offline lee51

...to be "tested."   ::)  

http://www.dailytidings.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101202/NEWS02/12020307/-1/NEWSMAP

"BEND — Aerial drones could begin flying test runs over remote areas of Central Oregon in the near future, if a proposal to open a military operations area to the testing gets federal approval.

The unmanned aircraft are currently prohibited from flying in general airspace, and testing is usually allowed only in restricted military airspace, unless companies obtain special certificates.

That puts testing spots in high demand, and the opening of a new area could boost Central Oregon's economy, according to the nonprofit Economic Development for Central Oregon, which proposed the idea.

Staff of Central Oregon's congressional delegation were briefed on the proposal last week, and Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., plans to ask the Federal Aviation Administration if it's feasible."

Read more at link above...

My comments:  So if you look out your living room window and see some object coming for you, be sure to duck....

Offline agentbluescreen

Re: DRONES to fly over Central Oregon
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 11:54:11 am »
SKYNET needs a more convenient local farm of guinea pigs to test their KIller-Automaton MechMarauders on...

Let's hope they aren't working on pillaging models...   :o

Offline psy0ps

• Groom of the Stool
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 12:03:54 pm »
Why the hell aren't these drones over the Mexican boarder?

You know Al cia duh wants to kill us all, yet the boarder is WIDE OPEN.
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face -- forever."

user111

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 07:05:49 pm »
The Air Base in Grand Forks,ND is going all Drone.Friend of mine from ND sent me an email a few nights ago where he saw on the local news ( channel 8 ) that the Govt. was pulling out their air tankers as the base was going to the drones.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
***Federal Agents exposed trying to blow up a van in downtown Oregon
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=193412.0

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
http://www.outbackmfg.com/index.html

The reason why Outback Manufacturing wants to test drones over Bend, Oregon is because that's where their factory is!

OMG stop connecting things that don't connect!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
http://www.outbackmfg.com/index.html

The reason why Outback Manufacturing wants to test drones over Bend, Oregon is because that's where their factory is!

OMG stop connecting things that don't connect!

More things that do not connect:

Countering IEDs by use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles:
http://spectrum.ieee.org/aerospace/military/countering-ieds/7

Unmanned military planes are used to find car bombs
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=10525856

The van bomb is a false flag, that is hardly disputed. The testing of UAV's (whether by a local company or not) is a new precedent in the capacity they are doing it. To not point out the coincidence that may be less likely than winning the lottery a few times in a row seems more of an OMGish issue IMO.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
March 2010...

GAO reports that inventories of UAV's are too high in the military and recommends "results oriented" training strategy to seek out new scenarios to deploy and account for the increased procurement of these systems.
www.gao.gov/products/GAO-10-331

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Integrating Department of Defense Unmanned Aerial Systems into the National Airspace Structure.
Masters Thesis June 2010
http://www.sti.nasa.gov/Pubs/star/star1017.pdf

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Another interesting coincidence is that Bend, Oregon also has a bio-lab.

Grace Bio-Labs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Bio-Labs
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Portland and Bend are 175 miles apart from one another by highway.

I highly doubt that the staged media-hyped Christmas tree bomb plot in downtown Portland is the catalyst for a company trying to get FAA approval to fly their experimental drones over Central Oregon, 175 miles away.

Drones are bad news; phony media-hyped terror plots invented by the FBI to scare sheeple is bad news.

If you guys can establish some connections, connecting these two unrelated events, I'm all ears (eyes because I'm reading a screen).

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Portland and Bend are 175 miles apart from one another by highway.

I highly doubt that the staged media-hyped Christmas tree bomb plot in downtown Portland is the catalyst for a company trying to get FAA approval to fly their experimental drones over Central Oregon, 175 miles away.

Drones are bad news; phony media-hyped terror plots invented by the FBI to scare sheeple is bad news.

If you guys can establish some connections, connecting these two unrelated events, I'm all ears (eyes because I'm reading a screen).

I think it is the other way around...

A company trying to get FAA approval to fly their experimental drones over Central Oregon (possibly in conjunction with other UAV companies) is more likely to be a catalyst for staging a media-hyped Christmas tree car bomb plot in downtown Portland which these drones can supposedly help pervent.

Almost like...

A company who has already sold hundreds of naked body scanners to airports around the world was likely to be the catalyst for staging a media-hyped Christmas Flight crotch bomber false flag attack which the naked body scanners can supposedly help prevent.

A company who has already sold hundreds of naked body scanners to airports around the world was likely to be the catalyst for staging a media-hyped Christmas Flight crotch bomber false flag attack which the naked body scanners can supposedly help prevent.

We have plenty of evidence of that.  Chertoff's Rape-i-scan already had the purchase orders in before that underbomber got on the plane.  Then Rape-i-scan became the "solution".

But for the "FBI Fake Van Bomb in Portland FF a SUCCESS! DRONES to fly over Central Oregon", you came up with the conclusion before you provided evidence to support it.

I like your sensationalistic headlines,  but I think you jumped the gun on this one.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
We have plenty of evidence of that.  Chertoff's Rape-i-scan already had the purchase orders in before that underbomber got on the plane.  Then Rape-i-scan became the "solution".

But for the "FBI Fake Van Bomb in Portland FF a SUCCESS! DRONES to fly over Central Oregon", you came up with the conclusion before you provided evidence to support it.

I like your sensationalistic headlines,  but I think you jumped the gun on this one.

could be, let me dig a bit deeper.