Author Topic: Dodge runs on water.  (Read 6254 times)

Offline feeditup

Dodge runs on water.
« on: December 01, 2010, 05:10:21 am »
This is in the videos forum but ima post it here. Its a little more on topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py8QYt54EpE&feature=player_embedded
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline feeditup

Re: Dodge runs on water.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 05:15:24 am »
I moved the forum half ass

Epic Fail for all automotive companies, only the people will save the world not corporations
While I do not doubt the ability of a vehicle to run on hydrogen gas, I do have a concern that was not addressed in the video. What is charging the deep cell battery that powers the hydrogen production unit? If it is charging off the engine, there is a problem. The engine cannot produce enough energy to power the vehicle and the hydrogen production unit. This would be something great if they had a way to keep that deep cell battery charged, like a good hefty solar cell. they could use a plug in unit of some sort that could be plugged in where ever they stop or overnight at home...but even that would still be using energy from somewhere.
I do have a concern that was not addressed in the video. What is charging the deep cell battery that powers the hydrogen production unit? If it is charging off the engine, there is a problem. The engine cannot produce enough energy to power the vehicle and the hydrogen production unit

most alternators put out 90 amps at 3000rpms depending on your pully size,It also dose not take much power to sprin and alternator. So it can be done even if you had to put 2 on there. This just shows ya it can be done, mean while the auto industry is selling outdated cars as top of the line for 40 grand.

and the solar is a good idea for charging.
Even at 90 amps, is that enough to power all the required parts of the engine including the engine battery AND still charge the deep cell? You could run a second alternator, but that would put more drag on the engine and would require more power to turn it. I'm not trying to be a doubter or play oil company shill or anything, just asking what I think are legitimate science based questions. Energy is finite and you cannot produce more energy that you use. This was why I suggested the solar cell for charging the hydrogen unit, it is the only truly free outside source of energy that can renew itself (on human time scales at least). Anything else still requires energy of some sort from somewhere.
and if the alternator puts out enough energy for both the engine AND the hydrogen production unit...why does it even need the battery to run the hydrogen production unit..shouldn't the alternator be putting out enough power to do this with power to spare?
well it reduces strain on the alternator and PWM by having a battry to store the power, and he needs the power be for start up to build his pressure up. For a couple of rednecks this is unbeatable. He also states he using 55 amps to power his unit, so i would think 90 amps would be able to keep charge on his system. Also 90 amps is just a number some put out way more. Keep in mind the motor still needs oil. But this is a huge step.
I have a small plain 12VDC direct connected vessel that consumes about 5-8A, depending on distilled water level in the plastic bottle with just two coiled stainless steel electrodes made from the cans of an old thermos. It's HHO gas output feeds through a dryer into my Pontiac's 3800 SC V6 intake air plenum. It raises my fuel economy from 20-21mpg to over 28. Mixing both fuels also allows low octane gas to be used (instead of Hitest), without attendant idle/city traffic overheating problems.

HHO technology works, and these guys are on to the full scale adaptation. The small bottle of water lasts two or three months but it's only good in summer as it would freeze in winter conditions, which I would regard as the BIGGEST problem for this otherwise GREAT idea (running an unattended heater would kill a battery during long parking periods in winter)  :o
I haven't figured that out, just don't use it in winter. Actually you want to keep the electrolytic HHO water "cell" as cool as possible since evaporation (water vapor) is a no-no. I even added some silica gel packs into the plenum to check/disperse that (any moisture peaks) for those really hot summer days.

My "dryer" is just some parts from an old bottled water hot water boiler, (you know for instant coffee or tea) consists of a tall plastic plumbing drain "T" with the one way "boiler fill check valve" in the bottom to let any condensate, bubble or splash liquid in the line bleed out when (before/after) the engine vacuum is gone. It just prevents/collects anything liquid from flowing through it.
well i know this, maybe an led light would keep your water from freezing. Then when you start your car it would turn off seeing they do get hot when in use.
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 03:29:38 pm »
HHO is a great way to run a vehicle. Here is a video that shows you how to make a basic generator: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3LVhNj5Hf0
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline Undertow

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 04:34:04 am »
I see some major problems with this. Not that it doesn't work. My issue is that they want recognition for their achievements and they also want to make a buck off it. The world would convert quicker if the full working plans were just given freely to everyone—and with no name attached to it for the government to chase. The idea is to do the damage quickly - before it can be counteracted. They have set themselves up for a little personal visit (threats) from men in black suits. And it will come. So in the end, no one will benefit from what they've learned. It's all in vain the way they are doing this.

The idea of THEY getting recognition for this invention is just foolishness. They are riding the heals of too many other inventors who have pioneered this technology, some of who have died for this, and many who have worked past many of the same technological issues they are boasting about. So why do they plaster their own names on their site as the inventors, without giving honor to at least those who came before them and died to give them the idea? Nothing will be gained this way.

And they say they don't want to make money for this - that they just want to make the world better for tomorrow. Sorry if I lol. Have you seen how much they want for a full conversion kit? No, they are turning this into a business venture, and again, nothing will be gained by playing the greed game the same way the elite play it - through a desire for personal gain.
I'm Revolting.