Author Topic: Military occupation by China or Russia?  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
Military occupation by China or Russia?
« on: December 20, 2007, 03:02:49 pm »
I remember after WWII we didn't allow either Japan or Germany to have a military, as a matter of fact, we split up Germany/Berlin into East and West, GIVING sphere of influence to USSR.

Since I think we are sinking in our own demise, anyone else get the figetty feeling we will be occupied if things don't break well for us? Or, are they going to break SO WELL that we will HAVE to have CH-USSIA "liberate" us when it all falls down? The Chinese already have a port, the MEXICANS have their port(K.C.).  Any Russian controlled stuff? Dubai handing it over in time of emergency? Can I say FEMA? Get LOST treaty allow any of that stuff?

Yes, the Mexicans want a border fence..wait for it...
It wouldn't surprise me if La Reconquista succeeds in making the official border fence-from Oregon to Alabama.
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline goetface

Re: Military occupation by China or Russia?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 06:41:46 pm »
I have had similar conversations with a friend of mine who has been following this since the early 90's. Honestly, it will be china ill put my money on it 100%, we owe them a huge debt, and we have said that Americans will pay off any debt this country accumilates. My buddy said those bases that china got from us on the panama canal, have nuclear bombers that could reach any part of the U.S. in 45min and f**k us up big time and I seriously believe it. China would f**k us up, wed f**k them up, but first you gotta be like the chinese, "smart", use this debt occupy us, and we cant do shit. No nuclear war.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 08:02:40 am »
NO ONE IS GOING TO OCCUPY US, IT WILL ALL BE MERCENARIES

But many countries like russia are increasing their military cabalities as we have become increasingly agressive:

Russia test-fires new intercontinental missile
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL1726908520071217?sp=true
Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:01am EST

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia on Monday test-launched a new intercontinental ballistic missile, part of a system that can outperform any anti-missile system likely to be deployed, according to the officer in charge of missile forces. The missile was launched from the Tula nuclear-powered submarine in the Barents Sea in the Arctic, a statement from the Russian navy said. It hit a designated area in the Kura testing ground on the Kamchatka Peninsula on Russia's Pacific coast. "The launch was conducted from an underwater position as a part of training to test the readiness of the marine strategic nuclear forces," the statement said. A spokesman would not say what type of missile was tested. Itar-Tass news agency said the Tula carried Sineva missiles commissioned by a decree from President Vladimir Putin in July. Missile tests have become regular occurrences by the armed forces in the past few years. They are viewed by the political and military leadership as evidence of a revival of military might. The commander of Russia's strategic rocket forces, speaking after the launch, said Russia could thwart any anti-missile system that could be put in place for years to come.

"The military hardware now on our weapons, and those that will appear in the next few years, will enable our missiles to outperform any anti-missile system, including future systems," Col.-Gen Nikolai Solovtsov was quoted as telling journalists. The United States plans to deploy a missile defense system in central Europe to defend against attacks by rogue states and it is not aimed at Russia, but Moscow says the system threatens its security and has promised counter-measures. Solovtsov, quoted by Russian news agencies at a site outside Moscow, said new missile systems could be deployed in the coming years in Russia, based on the Topol-M system being developed for more than a decade. He also said the proposed U.S. anti-missile systems, to be deployed in Poland and the Czech Republic, could be viewed as legitimate targets by Moscow if circumstances warranted. "We are obliged to take appropriate measures to ensure that Russia's potential for nuclear deterrence is in no way devalued," he told reporters. "I cannot rule out that should such an attempt be undertaken and in the event of a decision by top military leaders, these anti-missile sites in Poland and the Czech Republic could be selected as targets for our ... missiles."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 08:41:42 am »
when your shopping the aisles of your local walmart for the latest toxic toy, remember the chinese are poisoning your future! while they take the profits and build aircraft carriers. and new subs, you display the trinkets that will in the end... be your demise as a superpower...
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Buru Dragon

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 08:50:30 am »
Russia threatens to target US missile shield
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/12/18/wrussia118.xml

In an escalation of the Cold War-style threats favoured by President Vladimir Putin, the general in charge of Russia's ballistic arsenal said that he could target the bases in Poland and the Czech Republic that will host the missile-interceptor shield if America insists on building them.

"I do not exclude the missile-defence shield sites in Poland and the Czech Republic being chosen as targets for some of our intercontinental ballistic missiles," said Gen Nikolai Solovtsov.

America insists that its new shield will carry only a few missiles, designed to intercept warheads fired from rogue states, such as Iran.

But Gen Solovtsov dismissed that concept as a lie, claiming that America was determined to surround Russia with its military might.

"If the Americans signed a treaty with us that they would only deploy 10 anti-missile rockets in Poland and one radar in the Czech Republic and will never put anything else there, then we could deal with this," he said. "However they won't sign, they just tell us verbally, 'We won't threaten you'."

He said that believing such verbal assurances in the past had seen Russia encircled by the Western military alliance, Nato.

"Verbally they already told us that when we re-unite Germany there won't be one Nato soldier there. Now where are they?," he said. "They already cheated Russia once."

Gen Solovtsov's remarks follow a year of increasingly bombastic comments about the proposed missile shield.

Moscow separately said that a shipment of Russian nuclear fuel had arrived in Iran, which the Bush administration suspects is seeking to develop an atomic weapons programme under the cover of civilian energy production.

The delivery of enriched uranium was made to Bushehr power station, which is being built by a Russian company and is expected to start producing electricity within six months.

President George W Bush said that "if the Iranians accept uranium for a civilian nuclear power plant, then there's no need for them to learn how to enrich".

Any suggestion that Iran is attempting to further enrich the uranium it has received in order to make it weapons-grade could trigger a military response from the US or Israel.

America and Britain are already pushing for a new round of sanctions against Teheran at the United Nations Security Council, despite a recent US intelligence report that suggested that Iran's nuclear weapons research might have been mothballed.

The heightened tensions between Washington and Moscow looked unlikely to subside soon as Mr Putin said that he was ready to become prime minister when he steps down as president ahead of elections in March.

The job will allow him to continue exerting enormous public influence under the rule of his near-certain successor, Dmitry Medvedev. It would also give him the platform to run as president again in 2012.

"If the citizens of Russia trust Dmitry Medvedev and elect him the country's president I will be ready to chair the government," Mr Putin said at a conference of the ruling United Russia party.

In two terms as president Mr Putin has led a resource-rich Russia from post-communist weakness back to the heart of global affairs through a sometimes confrontational approach.