Author Topic: What are the best 9/11 documentaries you've seen?  (Read 57205 times)

Chicago

What are the best 9/11 documentaries you've seen?
« on: November 25, 2010, 12:32:14 am »
There is a wealth relevant 9/11 information published in book form, which is wonderful.
I've found however that MOST people in everyday life (have been conditioned) effectively unable to actually read a books. I admit I too am a victim of the brain-softening induced by mass media, and with that said often fancy the easier more sensational path to passing time.
Anyway because of this conditioning, documentaries provide the closest effective medium for knowledge to migrate.

My goal here is to decide on say 5 or so of the best 9/11 documentaries available. On this topic I have acquired more than a handful, and have come to realize that I've run across some very good ones seemingly by chance, more or less.

I'm asking for some participation from ANYONE here among the often standoffishness inherent at these forums.

I'm trying to meet this goal so that I can assemble documentary care packages for 9/11 truth, with the intention of presenting them to people who are asleep. Im reaching out to cover that I may be missing some very good ones on the subject.

So, I'm asking plainly, what in your opinion are the best 9/11 documentaries you've seen? And you don't have to show preference by ranking them, if that makes it simpler. I know I have a difficult time doing that, while I can easily declare for instance (and to kick this off) that among the best I've seen are:

"Painful DECEPTIONS" by Eric Hufschmid (Highly recommended DVD, though he seems to have missed the telltale signatures of geo-engineering if anyone happened to catch that).

"911 MYSTERIES", part 1 - demolitions

"9/11 The Myth and the Reality" by David Ray Griffin - A hard-hitting and completely committed warrior to the core!

"An Investigation Into ZERO:9/11"

Your input please, and thank you.  :-\

Offline infowarrior_039

• explosions in the sky
    • Truth Archive
Re: What are the best 9/11 documentaries you've seen?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 01:38:39 am »
what he said expect not Zietgiest

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 01:51:57 am »
what he said expect not Zietgiest

I posted the link to Part 2 of 3 of the first Zeitgeist, because that segment is what got me big into 9/11 truth.

Chicago

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 12:50:16 am »
I definitely appreciate your responses, and the links make for a very nice touch too. I have not watched Fabled Enemies or Truth Rising (yet), though certainly will. Zeitgeist....  8) was the first DVD trip I took into reality actually.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 01:10:02 am »
I posted the link to Part 2 of 3 of the first Zeitgeist, because that segment is what got me big into 9/11 truth.

Yes the first one is a powerful tool, and those zeitgeist cylons took existing 911 truth films and pretty much everything jordan maxwell and money masters said and edited them for their movie.

then they jumped the shark with their sequel, continued to piss in their own cereal and enjoy it for some reason.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 01:44:50 am »
9/11 Mysteries - Part 1 (When is part 2 coming out?)

Loose Change 2nd Edition

Loose Change Final Cut

Loose Change An American Coup

9/11 The Explosive Reality

9/11 Blueprint For Truth

9/11 Road To Tyranny

Martial Law 9/11 Rise of the Police State.

I also liked Part 2 of Zeitgeist 1.  The 9/11 part.  That is the only good thing about Zeitgeist.
Also Nufffrespect did some nice videos.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline blackbeagle

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 12:38:55 am »
I emailed the lady that made 9/11 Mysteries the year it came out. I asked when the next part was coming out. She said she's still trying to get funding at the time for it. I take it that she didn't get the funding, didn't have the capital, so she never made it.

charrington

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 09:40:57 pm »

worcesteradam

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 11:19:41 pm »
Secret history of 9/11 is an interesting documentary

charrington

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 09:25:18 am »
I emailed the lady that made 9/11 Mysteries the year it came out. I asked when the next part was coming out. She said she's still trying to get funding at the time for it. I take it that she didn't get the funding, didn't have the capital, so she never made it.

It's been out for years -- I linked to it above.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2011, 10:38:28 am »
Core of Corruption. Simply one of the best docus out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANMKiUwcEWo
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

charrington

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 11:08:19 am »
Core of Corruption. Simply one of the best docus out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANMKiUwcEWo

Isn't that the video that you can actually hear the count down for Building 7? I think this one is also very good.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 11:17:12 am »
Isn't that the video that you can actually hear the count down for Building 7? I think this one is also very good.

I think so, they consulted the makers of Loose Change and the guy runs the New World Order Report website.

http://www.coreofcorruption.com/Home/tabid/489/Default.aspx

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 11:24:06 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiFnci6qPwE

EyeWitness  ...  some interesting video and sound analysis.
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

charrington

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 11:44:20 am »
I think so, they consulted the makers of Loose Change and the guy runs the New World Order Report website.

http://www.coreofcorruption.com/Home/tabid/489/Default.aspx

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/

Oh yes Great videos ---

Offline jesussdad

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 12:00:50 pm »

Freelancer

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 01:13:27 pm »
This morning I was going through the list of documentaries in the netflix catalog when I stumble upon

Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup

Seeing every version I think nothing of it and my daughter asked what that was, I tell her, well your about to see a ton of lies here in a few days you may as well hear the truth so we watch it together..

HOLY SMOKES beautifully written and directed, nothing like the last 3, the ending just knocked my socks off and my daughter’s reaction was worth more than our national debt, at this moment she’s all over face book and on the phone telling her friends to watch

Spread the word tell your friends who have netflix accounts to watch.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 02:25:06 pm »
This morning I was going through the list of documentaries in the netflix catalog when I stumble upon

Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup

Seeing every version I think nothing of it and my daughter asked what that was, I tell her, well your about to see a ton of lies here in a few days you may as well hear the truth so we watch it together..

HOLY SMOKES beautifully written and directed, nothing like the last 3, the ending just knocked my socks off and my daughter’s reaction was worth more than our national debt, at this moment she’s all over face book and on the phone telling her friends to watch

Spread the word tell your friends who have netflix accounts to watch.

I really want to see this one.  Dylan Avery said HD Net is going to be showing it on Sept 11.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Freelancer

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 02:36:41 pm »
If I could figure a way to capture this stream from my xbox360 convert it and get it up on torrent, it would be there already, it gets better, it was listed on VOD on charter for $4.99, someone wants the word out, no doubt, also if you get a chance, check out inside job, its breaks down the financial collapse quite eloquently, currently on Starz and on demand

It is so good, that if this doesn't wake up the most skeptical individual, that person may as well jump off the nearest bridge.

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 09:48:21 pm »
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/eHFAtL7ak70/

Loose change 9/11: An American Coup

Offline InsideJob

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 12:51:13 am »
Any updates to this list?

Offline InfoStorm

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 03:41:02 am »
9/11 AND THE COVER-UP
http://vimeo.com/39578648

Has important 2012 updates released from the FBI about the dancing Israelis.

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2013, 09:59:23 pm »
New American Century
This documentary film goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present.

It exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it. This film shows how the first film theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War.

It film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan.

This documentary shows how Halliburton under their “cost plus” exclusive contract with the US Government went on a mad dash spending spree akin to something out of the movie Brewster’s Millions, yet instead of blowing $30 million they blew through BILLIONS by literally burning millions of dollars worth of hundred thousand dollar cars and trucks if they had so much as a flat tire.

Youtube took it down, probably because it exposed too much. I do have copies of the documentary on DVD. If anyone would like a copy for free, send me your mailing address.
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline pjcz

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2013, 04:56:39 am »
9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out

http://911expertsspeakout.org/

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2013, 05:10:33 am »
911 Loose Change (full-length) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyiwOJ2pnGg

Unique 911 Pictures you won't find anywhere else on the net http://smg.photobucket.com/user/youricarma/slideshow/NineOneOne?sort=6

->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Shadow5618

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2013, 12:07:15 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGx7aifCZxA
MonkeyDoodleCartel channel

9/11 Conspiracy (Undeniable Evidence) (Part One of Two)
9/11 Conspiracy (Undeniable Evidence) (Part Two of Two)

Published on Sep 12, 2012
A documentary suggesting that maybe the attack on the World Trade Center was not all it appeared to be. Part One analyzes the attack on the World Trade Center. Part Two considers the tragedy at Shanksville and the Pentagon

Offline ThomasPaine2008

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2018, 09:46:48 am »
Ok.  I have some politically incorrect ones, even for here.

There are the Pilots for 9/11 Truth videos.  There are 4-6 really good ones with really detailed research.

Then, "9/11 Missing Links", had a long history of Israeli false-flag terrorism, a long run-down of Neocons who were also dual US-Israeli citizens (something like 14 of the top 19) and other persons of interest.

September Clues is a long series of parts and related videos that make the case that there is a lot of fake footage in the footage we have of planes supposedly flying into the WTC towers.  It is slow paced, and you have to be smart enough, and patient enough, to get what it is saying.  You can watch the first half, and wonder if they've proven anything at all.  By the time you get to the end, and maybe rewatch some of the key scenes, if you give it its fair due, are of sufficient intelligence and patience, you will probably come to believe the main TV networks were all in on massive faked broadcasts.  The "nose out" video is debated, but may be what it seems.  The stuff about the different colors of sky, and amounts of clouds in them, in what should be roughly the same shot; the same plane being white or black from what should be a similar angle; the helicopters and birds that are in some shots, and should be from other shots at the same time from similar angles, but aren't; planes that should be in some shots, but aren't, and other stuff; all indicate, if their footage isn't faked, that we are looking at lots of differently composited fake scenes in the 9/11 footage.  More than a few of the guys at the September Clues forum seem to be scientifically challenged; even taking up the gauntlet for flat-Earth theories somewhat, and doubting that a space capsule could orbit a planet.  That being said, they seem to be video analysts al extraordinaire.  Interestingly, Balsamo, at Pilots for 9/11 Truth, has explicitly and repeatedly denied "no plane" theories ("fake planes" might be another interpretation, e.g.), but some of the vids by Pilots have the planes squawking locations well past the place where they supposedly crashed.

9/11 Octopus consists of 3-4 very early but interesting of short vids in the "no planer" vein.

There are some Judy Woods lecture videos, which make an interesting case for 'directed energy weapons' or some such, but she is long on bizarre phenomena relating to the WTC towers, and short on what made them fall; and absolutely refuses to speculate on who may be behind it - when some likely suspects are fairly obvious.  She is accusatory to almost all 9/11 researchers, unless they buy her $35 book, and read it and her lawsuit, and obediently parrot everything she says - suggesting that she is likely disinfo.  That is not to say she's wrong per se, or e.g. partly wrong.

I seem to remember "Everybody?s Gotta Learn Sometime" was pretty good too.

One great disinfo technique is to mix truth with fact; and get people arguing about different versions of it, and divide them against each other into different camps.  I've seen more than a few of these bashed here, with critics leaving the impression that some of these ought not to be watched.  I recommend you apprise yourself of these great video sources, make up your own minds; and start fact-based, not personality-based, discussions, not arguments, about which ideas hold water and which don't.  Those who aren't being divisive and are considering all the evidence, it seems to me, are the real truthers, and those are being divisive, should be treated with great caution.  Ultimately, in any truly scientific approach, people will have to have all ideas on the table, and compare and contrast them to see which are plausible, which are most likely, which hold water, and which are just wrong; or maybe even are just plain disinfo.  We can safely discard fringe theories, only after we have given them their fair consideration, and they have been adequately refuted, compellingly to a lot of people.  IMHO, these all deserve to be more than fringe theories.

Good luck finding any of these on YouTube these days.