Author Topic: Kissinger endorses John McCain / Brzezinski endorses Obama  (Read 11376 times)

Offline stymo1

Kissinger endorses John McCain / Brzezinski endorses Obama
« on: December 20, 2007, 08:47:51 am »
In a Rare Move, Kissinger Endorses McCain
By SETH GITELL
Special to the Sun
December 20, 2007

http://www.nysun.com/article/68421
Charles Krupa / AP

Republican presidential hopeful Sen. John McCain with Henry Kissinger at Faneuil Hall in Boston, yesterday.

BOSTON — Making a rare foray into primary politics, Henry Kissinger, 84, who served as secretary of state under Presidents Ford and Nixon, is saying Senator McCain is the best person to serve as president at a dangerous time for America and the world.

Mr. McCain stood with Mr. Kissinger and R. James Woolsey, who was the director of central intelligence during the first two years of the Clinton administration, in the historic hall of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts. Flags, sabers, and portraits commemorating the Revolutionary and Civil wars adorned the location in the fourth floor of Boston's Faneuil Hall.

(The venue also just happens to lie less than a mile from the presidential campaign headquarters of Mitt Romney, a former governor of Massachusetts and the man who — according to a Rasmussen poll yesterday — was just four percentage points ahead of Mr. McCain.)

The event, in the poorly lit hall, drew six television cameras, including local stations such as WHDH and the New England Cable News, which has viewers throughout New Hampshire.

"I tremendously admire his service to the nation," Mr. Kissinger said. "I believe that he's the best candidate to serve our nation in an extremely difficult and complicated period." He added that he was "doing something that I am not comfortable with" in making an endorsement, but that Mr. McCain and the nation deserved it.

In what may have been a criticism of Mr. Romney, Senator Clinton, Mayor Giuliani, or a number of the candidates running in the 2008 race, Mr. Kissinger stressed the strength and depth of Mr. McCain's commitment to his belief in America and freedom. "This is not a question of a focus group advising what to say on a talk show," he said.

Mr. Kissinger also took the opportunity to criticize the recent National Intelligence Estimate on Iran. "They had a footnote that said a weapons program is the production of warheads," Mr. Kissinger said. "In fact, there are three elements to a weapons program, the production of fissionable material, the production of missiles, and the production of warheads. …We cannot dismiss it by defining it into one category, and this is a problem that will be with us for the rest of this administration and into the beginning of the next administration."

Mr. McCain, who called General David Petraeus "my man of the year," echoed his words, saying, "We don't want the intelligence agencies to make the policies." He added that the intelligence estimate may discourage European nations from agreeing to impose sanctions on Iran.

Mr. Woolsey balked at discussing Senator Clinton's White House experience on intelligence-related matters, saying he knew her only "very slightly" and that he was not in the administration's "inner circle."

Asked by reporters to comment on the primary process, Mr. Kissinger said, "I have not this actively participated in political campaigns. It shows what importance I have for the election of Senator McCain."

When it was time for the campaign entourage to depart, it fell to Mr. Woolsey and other aides to direct Mr. Kissinger from gladhanding with the throngs of an adoring crowd.

" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline David Rothscum

Re: Kissinger endorses John McCain
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 09:55:00 am »
And top globalist and mass murdering piece of filth Zbigniew Brzezinski, the Democratic version of Kissinger, supports Obama: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/24/AR2007082402127.html
Brzezinski is one of his foreign policy advisors as well:
http://www.nysun.com/article/62534

Offline rick reuben

Re: Kissinger endorses John McCain
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 09:56:12 am »
It's all lining up. The Bush gang will continue to back off the pedal on the Iraq insurgency that they largely provoke, and then the MSM will go onto high gear, polishing McCain up as the one candidate who stood by the great and noble war. Americans' attention spans are so destroyed, they'll be made to believe that Iraq had been under control for five years. The GOP knows that Giuliani, Romney and Huckabee are way too risky to send against HRC or Obama. The old guard is solidifying behind McCain.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Kissinger endorses John McCain / Brzezinski endorses Obama
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 01:00:09 pm »
The higher circles of the NWO are so predictable.  It will be so nice when Kissinger and Brzeninski stop trying to influence public opinion.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 01:06:48 pm »
In a Rare Move, Kissinger Endorses McCain
By SETH GITELL
Special to the Sun
December 20, 2007
My bet is; Heinz was impressed, that time in the tent?
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 01:14:26 pm »
Obama Says He'd Consider Arnold For His Cabinet
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2007/12/obama-says-hed.html
December 20, 2007 8:29 AM

ABC's Sunlen Miller Reports: Barack Obama has often said he'd consider putting Repbulicans in his cabinet and even bandied about names like Sens. Dick Lugar and Chuck Hagel. He's a added a new name to the list of possible Republicans cabinet members - Arnold Schwarzenegger.  Obama regularly says he would look to Republicans to fill out his cabinet if he was elected, but at a town hall event in Manchester, N.H., he was pushed to name names. “It’s premature for me to start announcing my cabinet. I mean, I’m pretty confident. but I’m not all that confident. We still got a long way to go,” Obama said.

But then the GOP names started to flow. Sen. Dick Lugar: “He’s a Republicans who I worked with on issues of arms control, wonderful guy. He is somebody I think embodies the tradition of a bipartisan foreign policy that is sensible, that is not ideological, that is based on the idea that we have to have some humility and restraint in terms of our ability to project power around the world,” Obama said about his Senate colleague. Sen. Chuck Hagel: “A Vietnam vet, similar approach and somebody I respect in a similar fashion,” Obama added.   Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger: “What (he’s) doing on climate change in California is very important and significant. There are things I don't agree with him on, but he's taken leadership on a very difficult issue and we haven't seen that kind of leadership in Washington," Obama said of the California governor.  One Republican that likely Obama won’t consider? Mitt Romney. In answering a question on immigration, Obama said it would be impossible to lock all the illegal immigrants up, even if he wanted to. “We'd clear out some of the prisons to make room for somebody who's a housekeeper at Mitt Romney's house,” he joked. “(He’s) an example of somebody who, 'Oh, we gotta be real tough. But my lawn, you know, is important.' "
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline stymo1

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 01:30:03 pm »
"He's a added a new name to the list of possible Republicans cabinet members - Arnold Schwarzenegger."

That control freak is going to worm his way into the White House any way he can.

" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 02:46:22 pm »
A Obama, Schwarzengger, Brzezinski ticket would be ridiculous. I've read Brzezinski's book, The Grand Chessboard and it's basically a blueprint for the U.S. to dominate the world, for what Brzezinski calls "imperial mobilization."  It's an interesting read, but isn't even plausible as far as I'm concerned. It would decimate the economy and would have to implement the draft.  Schwarzengger is just as bad.  Both are foreign enemies that of this county, and it's alarming to see them being considered in anyones cabinet.   
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 03:11:37 pm »
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline 5thColumn

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 06:01:02 pm »
Don't forget  ;) our good friend  ;) David Gergen. 
You might recall him pimping Huckabee following the CNN debate back in November.  Maybe these 3 CFR  are setting the puppet-strings
http://mattshultz.wordpress.com/2007/11/29/david-gergen-declares-that-mike-huckabee-was-the-most-impressavie-at-the-cnnyoutube-debates

btw- Thanks for your posts in this forum all.  I've been reading PrisonPlanet ever since a friend showed me A.J.'s "Bohemian Grove: Exposed" and finally decided to join in today.

Regards,

5thColumn
"While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and, for those who will listen the enunciation of truth." -- V

Offline Clyde Barrow

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 09:03:24 pm »
I'm sure Henry Kissinger is really grateful for McCain's help covering up the fact that there are still POWs being held
in Viet Nam! Everyone needs to read this book - http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/05/29.html

Now, I have no doubt that it is true!

http://www.enormouscrime.com/

McCain is SCUM!
“It is curious - curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral courage so rare”

- Mark Twain

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Kingmaker Henry Kissinger endorsed John McCain in December!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 11:31:57 pm »
When did McCain start the rise from death?

the Kissinger bump!

It was the Kissinger bump to first place.

Kissinger is the King Maker!

Offline Info_Trafficker

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 12:03:22 am »
Must be a great compliment to be endorsed by a murderous international war criminal.
"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance."-Albert Einstein.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 12:14:46 am »
Kissinger has killed way more people than Hitler.  He is the hitman for the council of 300 and when he hits, he takes out millions.

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2008, 05:11:07 pm »
Kissinger has killed way more people than Hitler.  He is the hitman for the council of 300 and when he hits, he takes out millions.
Here's Kissinger in his own words:
'You should also tell the Cambodians that we will be friends with them. They are murderous thugs, but we won't let that stand in our way. We are prepared to improve relations with them. Tell them the latter part, but don't tell them what I said before.' -Henry Kissinger, secretary of state talking to the foreign minister of Thailand on November 26, 1975
http://www.mekong.net/cambodia/download/cambodia_chatchai_kissinger_19751126.pdf
It's a miracle nobody has taken him out yet.