Author Topic: Stephen Harper Is A Traitor To All Canadians  (Read 3404 times)

Offline awozny

Stephen Harper Is A Traitor To All Canadians
« on: November 23, 2010, 01:26:51 am »
There is a very foul wind blowing through the world for the last century. It is the wind of globalization. On the surface globalization sounds like a good idea, a means to coordinate all the planets resources in a central location, getting rid of local jurisdictions (countries) and their local laws. It sounds like it will provide a new era in sane resource utilization to benefit all of mankind.  Our world leaders want us to believe that this is all for the benefit of the people, that they have our best interests in mind.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.
http://www.examiner.com/canada-internet-in-canada/stephen-harper-is-a-traitor-to-all-of-canadians   :(

Offline Miami River

Re: Stephen Harper Is A Traitor To All Canadians
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 02:03:23 am »
Funny how the Old Tribe always push for two things, no matter what host country they are living - draconian hate crime laws and strict gun control. Anyone see a pattern here? Thought crimes were always enforced in Europe, now they are a reality in Canada and Australia, and the US is probably next.

Of course, the Israeli ambassador in Ottawa is on record for saying that Canada under Harper government is “the best friend Israel has in the world”.

Bend over, Stephen.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Re: Stephen Harper Is A Traitor To All Canadians
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 02:28:42 am »
I read a terrible article about how Harper voted against giving Palestine a chance to be represented at the UN. The paper pointed out that Harper's allegiance is not to Canadians ( it is "Harpers Government" now after all, no longer "The Canadian Government" ) and that he turns a blind eye to the suffering of the Palestinian people. I fear its a terrible genocide occurring there right now, and they will not even let aid or letters to children in, what secrets about the West Bank and Gaza will be hidden from the future? It deeply disturbs me.