Author Topic: Bohemian Grove Moloch Worship  (Read 35734 times)

Offline SuiJurisNews

Bohemian Grove Moloch Worship
« on: August 18, 2007, 02:19:06 pm »
I have heard many people on this board refer to the Owl Statue at the Bohemian Grove as being a representation of the pagan god Moloch. Is there any actual evidence though that the owl is in fact supposed to be Moloch?
Thanks
The waters turned to blood, as rose the Star Of evil Fate denying all release.
The rulers smote, the feeble crying "War!"
The usurers robbed, the naked crying "Peace!"
-Cecil Chesterton

Offline zee

Re: Bohemian Grove Moloch Worship
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 04:09:42 pm »
No, but in Alex's video "Dark Secrets Inside the Bohemian Grove" the priest refer to it as Moloch. They have chosen the owl to represent Moloch because an owl is suppose to represent "wisdom". Moloch the Bull still exist though in fact they have a statue of it down on Wall Street. Go figure!  ::)

Offline SuiJurisNews

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 04:40:07 pm »
No, but in Alex's video "Dark Secrets Inside the Bohemian Grove" the priest refer to it as Moloch. They have chosen the owl to represent Moloch because an owl is suppose to represent "wisdom". Moloch the Bull still exist though in fact they have a statue of it down on Wall Street. Go figure!  ::)

Really, because in the actual cremation of care ritual the "priest" doesn't call it Moloch
Heres the transcript provided by the lone lantern society:

This is the transcript of the ceremony videotaped by Alex Jones on July 15 2000.

The Owl is in His leafy temple
Let all within the grove be reverent before Him.
Lift up your heads oh ye trees
And be lifted up ye everlasting spires
For behold here is bohemia's shrine
And holy are the pillars of this house.
Weaving spiders come not here!

Hail, Bohemians!
With the ripple of waters
The song of birds
Such music as inspires the sinking soul
Do we invite you into Midsummer's joy.
The sky above is blue and sown with stars
The forest floor is heaped with fragrant grit
The evening's cool kiss is yours
The campfire's glow
The birth of rosy fingered dawn.
For behold, here is Bohemia's shrine
And holy are the pillars of his house
Shake off your sorrows with the city's dust
And cast to the winds the cares of life.
But memories bring back the well-loved names of gallant friends
Who knew and loved this grove
Dear boom companions of a long ago
Aye, let them join us in this ritual!
And not a piece be empty in our midst.
All of these battles to hold
In this gray autumn of the world
Or in the springtime of your heart.
Attend our tale
Gather ye forest folks!
And cast your spells over these mortals
Touch their world-blind eyes with carry-on
Open their eyes to fancy
Follow the memories of yesterday
And seal the gates of sorrow.
It is a dream
And yet, not all a dream
Dull Care in all of his works
Harbored it
As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre
So shall they also vanish
But the wilding rose blows on the broken battlements of Tyre

And moss rends the stones of Babylon
For beauty is eternal
And we bow to beauty everlasting
For lasting happiness we turn our eyes to one alone,
And she surrounds you now.
Great nature, refuge of the weary heart,
And only balm to breasts that have been bruised.
She hath cool hands for every fevered brow
And gentlest silence for the troubled soul.
Her councils are most wise
She healeth well
Having such ministries as calm and sleep
She is ever faithful
Other friends may fail
But seek ye her in any quiet place
Smiling, she will rise and give to you her kiss
So must ye come as children
Little children that believe do not ever doubt her beauty or her faith
Nor deem her tenderness can change or die
Bohemians and priests!
The desperate call of heavy hearts is answered.
By the power of your fellowship, Dull Care is slain
His body has been brought yonder to our funeral pyre
To the joyous singings of a funeral march;
Our funeral pyre awaits the corpse of Care
O thou, thus ferried across the shadowy tide
In all the ancient majesty of death
Dull Care, ardent enemy of beauty
Not for thee the forgiveness or the restful grave
Fire shall have its will of thee
And all the winds make merry with thy dust
Bring fire!

Fools!
Fools!
Fools!
When will ye learn
That me ye cannot slay?
Year after year ye burn me in this grove
Lifting your puny shouts of triumph to the stars.
When again you turn your faces to the marketplace
Do you not find me waiting as of old?
Fools!
Fools!
Fools to dream you conquer care.

Say Thou mocking spirit!
It is not all a dream
We know thou waiting for us
When this out sylvan holiday has ended
We shall meet thee and fight thee as of old
And some of us prevail against thee
And some thou shall destroy
But this too we know
Year after year within this happy grove
Our fellowship bans thee for a space
Thine malevolence which would pursue us here
Has lost its power under these friendly trees.
So shall we burn thee once again this night
And, with the flames that eat thine effigy
We shall read the sign
Midsummer sets us free!

Ye shall burn me once again!
Not with these flames!
Which hither ye have brought
From regions where I reign
Ye fools and priests
I spit upon your fire!

O Owl! Prince of all mortal wisdom
Owl of Bohemia, we beseech thee
Grant us thy council

No fire…
No fire…
No fire…
Let it be in the world
Where care is nourished
On the hates of men
And drive Him from this grove.
One flame alone must light this fire
One flame alone must light this fire
A pure eternal flame
At last, within the lamp of Fellowship
Upon the altar of Bohemia.

O Great Owl of Bohemia!
We thank thee for thy adjuration.
Begone detested care!
Begone!
Once more, we banish thee!
Begone Dull Care!
Fire should have its will of thee!
Begone Dull Care!
And all the winds make merry with thy dust
Hail, fellowship's eternal flame!
Once again Midsummer sets us free!"

The waters turned to blood, as rose the Star Of evil Fate denying all release.
The rulers smote, the feeble crying "War!"
The usurers robbed, the naked crying "Peace!"
-Cecil Chesterton

Offline zee

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 05:11:57 pm »
My bad it was Alex who first dubbed it as Moloch, You'll note this at the 56:34 mark in his flick.

Link-->  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1358319439993514946&q=bohemian&total=10220&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

Offline Amishism

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 06:16:26 pm »
I have heard many people on this board refer to the Owl Statue at the Bohemian Grove as being a representation of the pagan god Moloch. Is there any actual evidence though that the owl is in fact supposed to be Moloch?
Thanks
These folks think its Lilith
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm

Offline legalhigh2012

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 03:21:51 pm »
if I had to sit through a play like that, id want to sacrifice myself.  Wow bankers and politicians etc. are very boring and dull people.  Aside from being bigoted drunk fools that is.

Offline justitia

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 07:27:58 pm »

Regarding the bull statue:  It's  technically not on Wall Street.  It is located on an intersection at Bowling Green, which is below the Wall Street.  It was designed by an Italian sculptor who wanted to honor America and he actually gifted it to New York, nothing more than that...at least as reported.  This event occurred around ten years ago. :)
Many hear, but few listen.

Offline Rogue

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 01:57:16 am »
The owl is usually representative of the feminine goddess. Here is a picture of Lilith, notice the owls surrounding her.

http://www.reformation.org/lilith2.jpg

Also associated with The Queen of Heaven, Semiramis, Isis, Columbia, etc...

However, children were sacrificed to both Moloch and Lilith, or Semiramis, or whatever name was given to her, at certain points in history. 
~ "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
Theodore Roosevelt, 1918~

Offline Harpakhrad11

• From Pictures to Portraits
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 12:19:23 am »
I don't know why Alex believes the ritual is to Moloch. His he ever given any reason as to why he thinks its too that god specifically?

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 12:42:43 am »

Offline Rogue

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 03:14:22 pm »
I don't know why Alex believes the ritual is to Moloch. His he ever given any reason as to why he thinks its too that god specifically?

I can't speak for Alex, but maybe it's because when they perform their mock human sacrifice, the Boho club takes it's cue from the old Babylonian religion, who sacrificed children to Moloch, to appease him, and to bring a better harverst, help defeat their enemies, etc...

There are so many gods and goddesses, it's easy to get them confused.

JMO.
~ "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

Offline campmatt

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 11:24:55 pm »
Does it have something to do with this?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 10:33:44 am »
sacrificing a child to Molech is a pre-judaic pagan ritual. It is Molech, there is no question about this.  Who exactly is suggesting that it is not the idol molech?  That is exactly the pagan ritual and it is exactly the ritual mentioned in the Old Testament that god specifically condemed.

Quote from: http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Bohemian_Grove_Attack.htm
MOLECH - Moloch, or Milcom, a god of the Ammonites Le 18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. 2Ki 23:10 And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech. Jer 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin. Am 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. Ac 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Quote from: http://www.localhistories.org/oldtestament.html
Old Testament Religion
The Israelites were monotheists. They worshipped only one God. (Or they were supposed to! They often started worshipping the gods and goddesses of the surrounding peoples). When they travelled out of Egypt to Canaan (modern day Israel) the Israelites worshipped God in a giant tent called the tabernacle. In the tent was a box made of acacia wood covered in gold. It was called the Ark of the Covenant. Later King Solomon built a great temple at Jerusalem to house the Ark of the Covenant. The Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians but it was later rebuilt.

One of the 12 tribes of Israel, the Levites, were set aside to act as priests. Since they did not won land the other tribes gave the Levites one tenth of their crops and domestic animals. Furthermore 48 towns in Israel were set-aside for the Levites. In return they sacrificed animals to God. They were also supposed to teach the people about God.

The peoples around the Israelites were polytheists (they worshipped many gods). The chief god of the Philistines was Dagon. The chief god of the Moabites was Chemosh. The Canaanites worshipped Baal, god of rain and storms. They worshipped Baal on high places such as hilltops. They also worshipped his wife, Asherah, a fertility goddess. They worshipped wooden poles dedicated to her. The Canaanites also worshipped a god called Moloch or Molech and they sacrificed children to him.

Quote from: http://www.gospelassemblyfree.com/facts/hell.htm
Moloch, in the Old Testament, deity at one period associated with Baal, probably as a sun god, but differing from him in being almost entirely malevolent. The worship of Moloch embraced human sacrifice, ordeals by fire, and self-mutilation. The Hebrew form of the word is invariably Molech, meaning “king” or “counselor.” The first recorded instance of a worshiper of Jehovah who “burned his son as an offering” (that is, to Moloch) is that of Ahaz (see 2 Kings 16:3). The same story is told of Manasseh, eponymous ancestor of one of the 12 tribes of ancient Israel (see 2 Kings 21:6). The practice is also alluded to in the books of Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Leviticus. The ritual of Moloch worship was probably borrowed by Judah from one of the surrounding nations; it was practiced by the Moabites (see 2 Kings 3:27) and Ammonites.

Quote from: http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=molech&qs_version=9
Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 18:20-22 (in Context) Leviticus 18 (Whole Chapter)
Leviticus 20:2
Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
Leviticus 20:1-3 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter)
Leviticus 20:3
And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
Leviticus 20:2-4 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter)
Leviticus 20:4
And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:
Leviticus 20:3-5 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter)
Leviticus 20:5
Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.
Leviticus 20:4-6 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter)
1 Kings 11:7
Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
1 Kings 11:6-8 (in Context) 1 Kings 11 (Whole Chapter)
2 Kings 23:10
And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech.
2 Kings 23:9-11 (in Context) 2 Kings 23 (Whole Chapter)
Jeremiah 32:35
And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.
Jeremiah 32:34-36 (in Context) Jeremiah 32 (Whole Chapter)

The Bohemian grove is where elites like Bush and his fater go to engage in Homosecual activity and pagan rights, and discuss one world government.

Link to Nixon comment on the grove
http://www.prisonplanet.com/032604nixontape.html
The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd.

Hidden video of actual Grove pagan ritual
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZD3WT3Vqa8

Nixon mentions witnessing homosexual activity while attending bohemian grove.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

1981 News report about Bohemian grove
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM&mode=related&search=

Bohemian Grove Photo Montage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URimMtIwDoY&mode=related&search=

Bohemian Grove Membership
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRjKyUYKfG4&mode=related&search=

TUPAC ILLUMINATI BOHEMIAN GROVE NWO NEW WORLD ORDER SKULL BONES THIS IS A QUICK LITTLE VIDEO I MADE TO TUPAC SHAKURS "HAIL MARY" IT HAS A LOT OF VINTAGE PHOTOS FROM THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FROM THE EARLY 1900'S IT IS A PLACE IN SONOMA CA THAT MANY WORLD LEADERS HAVE MET EVERY YEAR SINCE THE 1800'S TO DISCUSS WORLD POLICY AND HAVE MOCK HUMAN SACRIFICES THESE ARE SOME PICTURES JUST GOOGLE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR MORE INFO-CRAZY HEH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaW1g21uy0&mode=related&search=

- The Truth - Bohemian Grove Exposed! - Ep14 - 1of7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnpFfBMgfKU&mode=related&search=
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline ﮐ≡≡ﮐ ŦħíИgﮐ

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 10:44:13 am »
I lived near the grove many years and had heard it that the sacrifices were not always in effigy, and that childrens bones HAVE been found, and the true story silenced. who would someone try to report it to? sonoma county sheriffs ?!
there is NOTHING "cute" about the grove.
in a nutshell or in a nuts hell, a little space makes all the difference.

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 11:30:32 am »
sacrificing a child to Molech is a pre-judaic pagan ritual. It is Molech, there is no question about this.  Who exactly is suggesting that it is not the idol molech?  That is exactly the pagan ritual and it is exactly the ritual mentioned in the Old Testament that god specifically condemed.

Human Sacrifice is a common find through out the ancient world, I don't see why this is a Molech ritual. If the ritual is to Molech, then why an Owl? Why not a bull? The animal he is commonly associated with.

Offline corsig

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 01:09:44 pm »
Is there anything that jesus-is-savior.com does not find "Satanic"?

Probably not much

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 04:08:33 pm »
It is Molech, but if you do not wish to believe that...Does it really matter?  And the child sacrificing is paganistic (ancient beliefs involving secrecy, idol worship, and occultism).  Sacrificing a child to an idol or even a king is exactly what is in the old testament and is forbidden by god as well as common sense.

Molech is not an owl or a bull.  It is anything powerful that demands you burn your children alive for his appeasement.

How can this not be Molech?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 07:54:27 pm »
It is Molech, but if you do not wish to believe that...Does it really matter? 

I only wish to be factually accurate. You seem to imply that I do not "wish" to believe it because I don't want to.

Molech is not an owl or a bull.  It is anything powerful that demands you burn your children alive for his appeasement.

Most historians say that Moloch was a Ammonite god; tho some contest that it is the name of the ritual itself. I see no reason to except the former, I see no problem if you take the latter interpretation. That still does not explain the owl, tho others here have touched on that.

How can this not be Molech?

What kind of question is that? You are the one that has to give evidence of the ritual being to Moloch. I don't know what the statue is.

Offline NotASheep

• Bah No More!
    • NotASheep Blog
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 08:09:05 pm »
Wow Sane.  You really got it covered there!  Great resources!  Perhaps those who question would like to volunteer to be the next sacrifice?   ;D

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 09:58:27 pm »

As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre
So shall they also vanish
But the wilding rose blows on the broken battlements of Tyre

I wonder if the references to Tyre could be alluding to Baal.

Just putting it out there.

Offline Rogue

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 07:09:35 pm »
I wonder if the references to Tyre could be alluding to Baal.

Just putting it out there.

Tyres god was Melqart, king of the underworld, son of Baal. He was associated with the female deity Astarte, who also goes by queen of heaven.

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 07:23:12 pm »
Tyres god was Melqart, king of the underworld, son of Baal. He was associated with the female deity Astarte, who also goes by queen of heaven.

Ya, Melqart has a greater connection to Tyre then Baal. Good Point.

Offline Rogue

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 07:34:20 pm »
Ya, Melqart has a greater connection to Tyre then Baal. Good Point.

Melqart, In an annual festival,was burned in a ritual cremation to help the vegitation.

He is also a Heracles archetype.

Ezekiel 26 talkes about God's wrath at Tyre.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 09:05:46 am »
OK, here is the last of it....

THEY ARE BURNING CHILD EFFIGIES TO A STONE OWL IN A PAGAN RITUAL WITH EXPLOSIONS/CLOAKS/EERIE SOUNDS AND VOICES AT NIGHT IN A SECLUDED FOREST

Just think about that for a minute.

Let it fully sink in.

Give yourself some time.

Is it all there?

Now how do you feel about it?

I'll tell you how I feel...

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rogue

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 06:50:20 pm »
OK, here is the last of it....

THEY ARE BURNING CHILD EFFIGIES TO A STONE OWL IN A PAGAN RITUAL WITH EXPLOSIONS/CLOAKS/EERIE SOUNDS AND VOICES AT NIGHT IN A SECLUDED FOREST

Let it fully sink in.

Give yourself some time.

Is it all there?

I'll tell you how I feel...

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I agree.

In Peru there is a ceremony called CORPUS CHRISTI, disguised as a catholic ceremony, where one man from each community climbs a sacred mountain to worship the mountain god Apu. When the men climb down, there is always one man missing. They say he "fell" off the cliff. Then, a group climbs to the summit of another mountain, and wait for the sun, to worship it.

There are those in Mexico that still practice the Aztec religion, and sacrifice to their god.

Satanist sacrifice babies.

some Muslims honor kill to appease their god.

Some Mormons blood atone to their god.

Sacrifice, real or mock, It's all disgusting.

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 04:07:32 pm »

If that is what it takes for them to relax, I am not real bothered. My only concern is that the sacrifices are not in effigy at all. That is the real question! If we can't prove that, then all we have are a bunch of man hanging out in the Forrest acting a bit strange.

Offline Dronethunk

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 08:18:48 am »
from: http://www.theblackvault.com/ftopic-50958-0-days0-orderasc-bohemian.html

A grove is a grove?
Bohemian Grove ain’t no Bible School!! What does the Bible have to
say about “Groves”? One can only stay in denial for so long, one
can only sleep walk for so long, before they awaken to nightmare. :
http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

Exodus 34:13 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

13But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Deuteronomy 7:5 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

5But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Deuteronomy 12:3 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

3And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Judges 3:7 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

7And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgat the LORD their God, and served Baalim and the groves.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Judges 6:25 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

25And it came to pass the same night, that the LORD said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it:
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Judges 6:28 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

28And when the men of the city arose early in the morning, behold, the altar of Baal was cast down, and the grove was cut down that was by it, and the second bullock was offered upon the altar that was built.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Judges 6:30 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

30Then the men of the city said unto Joash, Bring out thy son, that he may die: because he hath cast down the altar of Baal, and because he hath cut down the grove that was by it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Kings 14:15 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

15For the LORD shall smite Israel, as a reed is shaken in the water, and he shall root up Israel out of this good land, which he gave to their fathers, and shall scatter them beyond the river, because they have made their groves, provoking the LORD to anger.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Kings 14:23 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

23For they also built them high places, and images, and groves, on every high hill, and under every green tree.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Kings 15:13 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

13And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.
1 Kings 15:13 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

13And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Kings 16:33 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

33And Ahab made a grove; and Ahab did more to provoke the LORD God of Israel to anger than all the kings of Israel that were before him.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Kings 18:19 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

19Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 Kings 13:6 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

6Nevertheless they departed not from the sins of the house of Jeroboam, who made Israel sin, but walked therein: and there remained the grove also in Samaria.)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 Kings 17:16 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

16And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 Kings 21:3
For he built up again the high places which Hezekiah his father had destroyed; and he reared up altars for Baal, and made a grove, as did Ahab king of Israel; and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them.
2 Kings 21:2-4 (in Context) 2 Kings 21 (Whole Chapter) 2 Kings 21:7
And he set a graven image of the grove that he had made in the house, of which the LORD said to David, and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:
2 Kings 21:6-8 (in Context) 2 Kings 21 (Whole Chapter) 2 Kings 23:4
And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the keepers of the door, to bring forth out of the temple of the LORD all the vessels that were made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven: and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel.
2 Kings 23:3-5 (in Context) 2 Kings 23 (Whole Chapter) 2 Kings 23:6
And he brought out the grove from the house of the LORD, without Jerusalem, unto the brook Kidron, and burned it at the brook Kidron, and stamped it small to powder, and cast the powder thereof upon the graves of the children of the people.
2 Kings 23:5-7 (in Context) 2 Kings 23 (Whole Chapter) 2 Kings 23:7
And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.
2 Kings 23:6-8 (in Context) 2 Kings 23 (Whole Chapter) 2 Kings 23:14
And he brake in pieces the images, and cut down the groves, and filled their places with the bones of men.
2 Kings 23:13-15 (in Context) 2 Kings 23 (Whole Chapter)
+++++++++++++++++++++++
2 Kings 23:15
Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove.
2 Kings 23:14-16 (in Context) 2 Kings 23 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 14:3
For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and brake down the images, and cut down the groves:
2 Chronicles 14:2-4 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 14 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 15:16
And also concerning Maachah the mother of Asa the king, he removed her from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove: and Asa cut down her idol, and stamped it, and burnt it at the brook Kidron.
2 Chronicles 15:15-17 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 15 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 17:6
And his heart was lifted up in the ways of the LORD: moreover he took away the high places and groves out of Judah.
2 Chronicles 17:5-7 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 17 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 19:3
Nevertheless there are good things found in thee, in that thou hast taken away the groves out of the land, and hast prepared thine heart to seek God.
2 Chronicles 19:2-4 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 19 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 24:18
And they left the house of the LORD God of their fathers, and served groves and idols: and wrath came upon Judah and Jerusalem for this their trespass.
2 Chronicles 24:17-19 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 24 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 31:1
Now when all this was finished, all Israel that were present went out to the cities of Judah, and brake the images in pieces, and cut down the groves, and threw down the high places and the altars out of all Judah and Benjamin, in Ephraim also and Manasseh, until they had utterly destroyed them all. Then all the children of Israel returned, every man to his possession, into their own cities.
2 Chronicles 31:1-3 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 31 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 33:3
For he built again the high places which Hezekiah his father had broken down, and he reared up altars for Baalim, and made groves, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them.
2 Chronicles 33:2-4 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 33 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 33:19
His prayer also, and how God was intreated of him, and all his sins, and his trespass, and the places wherein he built high places, and set up groves and graven images, before he was humbled: behold, they are written among the sayings of the seers.
2 Chronicles 33:18-20 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 33 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 34:3
For in the eighth year of his reign, while he was yet young, he began to seek after the God of David his father: and in the twelfth year he began to purge Judah and Jerusalem from the high places, and the groves, and the carved images, and the molten images.
2 Chronicles 34:2-4 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 34 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 34:4
And they brake down the altars of Baalim in his presence; and the images, that were on high above them, he cut down; and the groves, and the carved images, and the molten images, he brake in pieces, and made dust of them, and strowed it upon the graves of them that had sacrificed unto them.
2 Chronicles 34:3-5 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 34 (Whole Chapter) 2 Chronicles 34:7
And when he had broken down the altars and the groves, and had beaten the graven images into powder, and cut down all the idols throughout all the land of Israel, he returned to Jerusalem.
2 Chronicles 34:6-8 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 34 (Whole Chapter) Isaiah 17:8
And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.
Isaiah 17:7-9 (in Context) Isaiah 17 (Whole Chapter) Isaiah 27:9
By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin; when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up.
Isaiah 27:8-10 (in Context) Isaiah 27 (Whole Chapter) Jeremiah 17:2
Whilst their children remember their altars and their groves by the green trees upon the high hills.
Jeremiah 17:1-3 (in Context) Jeremiah 17 (Whole Chapter) Micah 5:14
And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.
Micah 5:13-15 (in Context) Micah 5 (Whole
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.sonomacountyfreepress.com/bohos/bohofact.html
http://www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/bohemian-grove/

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1489 :
Inside Bohemian Grove
The Story People Magazine Won't Let You Read
++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.geocities.com/bohemian_grove_dirt/ :
Snuff kiddie porn perpetrated at Bohemian Grove by top Republican drug dealers and bank robbers, and proven in court by Senator John DeCamp, author of The Franklin Coverup, interview by Alex Jones at Infowars.com radio, February 2002 (transcript draft by webmaster John Lee)
++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.prisonplanet.com/archive_bohemian_grove.html :
Californian elite back Schwarzenegger at Bohemian Grove (2nd item)

From what we've hear, the Republican hierarchy -- especially those close to former Gov. Pete Wilson -- would favor Schwarzenegger. At least that's the word that came out of the Bohemian Grove this past weekend.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/archivebohemiangrove.html :

Occult Activities at the Elite Bohemian Grove in Northern California Exposed!
+++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.sonic.net/~kerry/bohemian/ :

Index of Bohemian Grove Reportage
+++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.davidicke.net/tellthetruth/research/bohemianclub.html :
THE BOHEMIAN CLUB
For two and a half weeks every July, two thousand of the top movers and shakers in business and government attend the Bohemian Club's summer encampment. Although highly selective, the club has a national membership and is among the most prestigious of affiliations in neoconservative circles. Its membership is known to include Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Gerald Ford, William F. Buckley, Jr., Frank Borman, Justin Dart, William Randolph Hearst, Jr., Caspar Weinberger, Charles Percy, George Schultz, Edward Teller, Merv Griffin, and a large proportion of the directors and chief executive officers of the Fortune 1000. Daniel Ludwig, the richest private citizen on earth, is a Bohemian. Conspiracy nuts think the Bohemian Club meets each summer to plot to take over the world. These guys ALREADY run the world.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Bohemian_Grove_Attack.htm :
Bohemian Grove intruder says he feared human sacrifices
http://www.bilderberg.org/bohos.htm :
Bohemian Grove - mock ceremony or real human sacrifice?
++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/bohemiangrove.html :
Movers, shakers from politics, business go Bohemian:
Annual Sonoma fete draws Bushes , Kissinger , Powell , Gingrich
++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.freepressinternational.com/bohemian_grove.html :
BOHEMIAN GROVE
WORLD LEADERS IN SATANIC (LIKE) RITUALS SINCE 1872
++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.counterpunch.org/bohemian.html :
Meet the Secret Rulers of the World:
The Truth About The Bohemian Grove
++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2005/110505grovephotos.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://sociology.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove.html :
Social Cohesion & the Bohemian Grove
The Power Elite at Summer Camp
++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove :
Bohemian Grove is a 2700 acre (11 km²) campground located in Monte Rio, California belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's fine arts club known as the Bohemian Club, which was founded in 1872. The club's membership includes many artists, particularly musicians, as well as many high-ranking business leaders and government officials.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice

++++++++++++++++++++++
Ephesians 6:12 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Quote from my distant ancestor, who also stated that a man's home is his castle. :
"How long soever it hath continued, if it be against reason, it is
of no force in law." - Sir Edward Coke.

I wonder how he would have reacted to world situation today?, one of his chief rivals was Sir Francis Bacon, who helped draw up plans for future New World (Utopia?) Order.

Evil is the absense of empathy, a soul without a conscience, a cremation of care, a mind beyond reason, a loveless entity that thrives on hate and fear. It coldly carries out orders without question, it slaughters innocence and celebrates with madness, like a dark shadow that hides behind reality. It is a world where evil madmen with pride, arrogance and cunning, rule by force over slaves; with no mercy.

Lord deliver us from evil!

Offline Dronethunk

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 09:30:18 am »

Alex Jones is likely correct that the Bohemian Grove 'cremation of care' ritual is a deliberate blend of different elements,
as this ritual is intended partially as an 'outer circle' event with which new recruits are scouted. As such it contains elements
of the kabbalah, the Scottish Rite, and even ancient North American Indian ceremony.

About Mount Diablo, which is close to Bohemian Grove:

http://www.savemountdiablo.org/AboutMountDiablo.htm

Human History: ca. 2000 B.C. According to one tradition, at the Dawn of Time, Mt. Diablo and Reed’s Peak were surrounded by water. From these two islands the creator Coyote and his assistant Eagle-man made Indian people and the world. In a Plains Miwok creation account, Mol-luk (Condor man) lived on the north side of Mt Diablo. His wife, the rock on which he roosted, gave birth to Wek-wek (Prairie Falcon-man). With the help of his grandfather Coyote-man, Wek-wek created Indian people, providing them with "everything, everywhere so they can live".

Mol-luk (Condor man)

California condors are among the largest flying birds in the world. Adults weigh approximately 10 kilograms (22 pounds)
and have a wing span up to 2.9 meters (9 ½ feet). Feeds on the decayed flesh of dead animals/people.

Wek-Wek(Prairie- Falcon man)

Looks almost like The Great Owl of Bohemia

Offline Darlinglasher

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 02:59:09 pm »
campmatt--

what is that a close-up of on the dollar bill?

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 03:08:04 pm »
indeed, groves are intimately associated with Baal worship.
Exodus 34:13  But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

Deuteronomy 7:5  But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Deuteronomy 12:3  And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

Judges 3:7  And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgat the LORD their God, and served Baalim and the groves

numerous other verses

Offline Harpakhrad11

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 10:28:08 pm »
Sacrifice, real or mock, It's all disgusting.

Ya! Catholics are a bunch of sick monsters too! Cannibalism, real or mock, is evil!   ;)

Offline Rogue

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 12:44:10 am »
campmatt--

what is that a close-up of on the dollar bill?

It's a owl.

Offline Rogue

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 12:45:29 am »
Ya! Catholics are a bunch of sick monsters too! Cannibalism, real or mock, is evil!   ;)

Let's get ready to rumble... :D just kidding. 

Offline Dronethunk

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 11:51:45 am »

http://www.roman-britain.org/british_groves.htm

(Modern) Greek
grove αλσος [alsos], ασυλιο [aseelio].
αλσος [alsos] grove, thicket.
ασυλια [aseelia] asylym, immunity, inviolability.
ασυλο [aseelo] shelter, refuge, asylum.

Offline NotASheep

• Bah No More!
    • NotASheep Blog
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 05:48:38 pm »

Let it fully sink in.

Give yourself some time.

Is it all there?

Creeped out!

If that is what it takes for them to relax,

That's what it takes for them to relax?  Then that makes it even more creepy!

::)

Offline Me

• IT IS UP TO YOU!
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2008, 09:50:51 am »
Freeman say that Owl isn't Molech or Moloch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k_gGnaHcdQ

"Meet Lilith, Adam's first wife, who left him because he refused to let her get on top. She then became Satan's favorite wife and the Queen of Hell. Or so say centuries of Judeo-Christian lore."
http://www.ancientworlds.net/aw/Article/755065

Offline nike

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2008, 10:15:14 am »
In Greek mythology the owl represents wisdom and is sacred to Athena.  In other cultures the owl represents a messenger.  Moloch actually means "king" and his animal is a bull. 

The Bohemian Grove cremation of care ritual reminds me of these rituals college fraternities have.   

However, children were sacrificed to both Moloch and Lilith, or Semiramis, or whatever name was given to her, at certain points in history. 

It says that children were passed through a fire, many ancient cultures used fire for purification where people, animals etc would run or walk between bonfires to purify them. 
The Constitution admittedly has a few defects and blemishes, but it still seems a hell of a lot better than the system we have now. -- Robert Anton Wilson

Offline indigo12

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 12:20:11 am »
Perhaps the "purification" was actually "cook thouroughly until meat falls from bones."

We "purify" raw foods by cooking.

Cain was first person with knowledge of how to kill. His clan lived in Caanan.

In serving the god Baal, which was a bull, perhaps it was a totem to the hunt for meat.

When meat was scarce, perhaps they ate their children.

Thus the word cain+baal.......cannibal?

Offline φυδγε

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 12:43:33 am »
It says that children were passed through a fire, many ancient cultures used fire for purification where people, animals etc would run or walk between bonfires to purify them. 

Two examples come to mind.  The sea nymph Thetis passed her son Achilles through fire in order to give him immortality.  In the Homeric Hymn to Demeter Demaphoon is passed over fire by Demeter in order to make him immortal.  According to scholars on archaic and dark age Greece (like Oswyn Murrey), it was custom for the parents to pass a newborn back and forth across the hearth fire in order to bless the infant.

On the other hand Greek mythology provides many examples of parents killing and sometimes eating their children.  Tantalos served his son Pelops to the gods and Demeter ate his shoulder. 

It is possible that these myths were remnants of near eastern myths and religious/cultural practices. 

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 01:08:01 am »
http://www.roman-britain.org/british_groves.htm

(Modern) Greek
grove αλσος [alsos], ασυλιο [aseelio].
αλσος [alsos] grove, thicket.
ασυλια [aseelia] asylym, immunity, inviolability.
ασυλο [aseelo] shelter, refuge, asylum.

Groves were also sacred to the Druids. And human sacrifice was practiced by them as well. Lindow man is acknowledged as being ritually killed, not just once - but in 3 different ways.