Author Topic: Dissecting the timeline of events for Barry Jennings  (Read 1432 times)

Offline 911harleyguy

• We can't all be Bush's, but we can all be Patriots
Dissecting the timeline of events for Barry Jennings
« on: November 20, 2010, 10:43:27 am »
when you listen to the first interview. really listen to the timeline of events. I am sure that this will not be done in a single post. here are starting points:

1. inside on the 23rd floor when the second plane hit. 9:03 a.m.

2. upon arriving into the EOM EOC it was empty. everybody was gone. HELLO! ARE YOU IN THERE? do you realize what this means? why had the EOC employees / command center operatives have already had abandoned their post? this has never been explained.

IT IS A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR REINFORCED COMMAND CENTER. What do people do at command centers?
but I digress...

3. He called several individuals and he was told to leave right away. Who told him? can we get phone records... cant verify with Barry anymore...

4. When we reached the sixth floor there was an explosion. So they left EOC about 9:10 a.m., started down the stairs... 5 minutes to get to the 6th floor, probably less... but we will say 5 minutes... if someone tells you to get the hell out of a building, i doubt you are admiring artwork on your way down...
but I digress, again.

so BIG EXPLOSION. now, how can people say Barry Jennings is lying? this pisses me off. it is like calling someone a racist. at that point no further good conversation or debate can take place. BIG EXPLOSION.

BOTH TOWERS STILL STANDING.

just incase you missed it I will repeat-

BIG EXPLOSION IN WTC7. BOTH TOWERS STILL STANDING. Why would Barry lie about this. It is absolutely ridiculous to reach that conclusion. So if he is not lying and this happened... this is a big deal. Hello?

How did the window get blown out in the photo where Michael Hess is standing calling for help from the firefighters? do we need an expert on broken glass/broken windows to inspect the photo? it was either from the explosion or from him busting it out with an extinguisher or something of the like. those are the choices.

he just said it again. both buildings still standing. WHY ISNT THIS ON THE FRONT OF EVERY NEWSPAPER AND LEAD STORY IN EVERY MEDIA OUTLET. Again, unless you conclude Barry is lying, then this is a game changer.

then the towers fell, "I was trapped in there for several hours..." "all this time, I am hearing all types of explosions..."

"do not look down... we were stepping over people" OK. Hello? anyone listening. Where did the dead bodies come from? building had supposedly been evacuated... so there were other people in the building... that is very possible and extremely likely. so how did they die. what was the specific nature and direct cause of their deaths?

_to be continued...

AGAINST ALL ENEMIES. FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y