Author Topic: ***SHOCK VIDEO: Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOXNEWS, MSNBC Off Airwaves...  (Read 17625 times)

Offline lee51

Sen. Rockefeller’s shared some thoughts that were not in his prepared remarks today. The West Virginia Democrat gave a mini-lecture on communications and journalism during a Senate hearing on retransmission consent:

Mr. Rockefeller spoke broadly about the ways he believes television is ailing, and in doing so he singled out the “endless barking” of cable news.

He said: “There’s a little bug inside of me which wants to get the F.C.C. to say to Fox and to MSNBC, ‘Out. Off. End. Goodbye.’ It would be a big favor to political discourse; to our ability to do our work here in Congress; and to the American people, to be able to talk with each other and have some faith in their government and, more importantly, in their future.”

There is little the Federal Communications Commission can say about Fox News or MSNBC since the channels are on cable, not delivered over the broadcast airwaves....(more at link below)

Video of Rockefeller speaking below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/senators-shock-fantasy-fcc-tells-fox-news-msnbc-%e2%80%98out-off-end-goodbye-%e2%80%99/

Be sure to read the comments below the news article--

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
Re: Rockefeller wants to get rid of FOX/MSNBC (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:36:52 pm »
to be able to talk with each other and have some faith in their government and, more importantly, in their future.”

so there is no accountability, so no one knows just what we do.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Valerius

"Sen. Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOX News, MSNBC Off Airwaves"

© RealClearPolitics 2010

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/11/17/sen_rockefeller_fcc_should_take_fox_news_msnbc_off_airwaves.html
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline James Madison

I think that little bug inside of him wants to do a whole lot more than just get Faux and MSNBC off the air.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                                            -Benjamin Franklin-

Offline Valerius

Who the hell talks like that?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
The agenda here is to squelch speech-- period!

Can we say:  Fairness Doctrine?
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Does everybody realize what this completely delusional genocidal psychopath just admitted to?

He admitted that his plan was to pull cable news to extremes to then crush them in a problem-reaction-solution scenario so that we get 1 channel for all information.

The Rockefeller Channel.

No one is allowed to say a word over airways, TV, cable, satellite, unless it first came from the Rockefeller Channel.

OMFG, please everyone watch this completely perverted with power control nutball from hell whenever he opens his mouth on C-SPAN.  This is like the third time he has committed open sedition and fraud against the American people in plain sight.

Every time this irrational self-appointed dctator of America talks, a Nazi/Stasi pogrom jumps out. He is a fricking Kim Jung Il wannabe. He probably looks at the human jumbotron and thinks..."That is whjat my family will do to America when we finally fulfill on HG Wells' radical fundamentalist doctrines through false flag terrorism."

Hey NSA, FBI, CIA, DHS, NRO, MI6, Mossad, SS, etc. ISN'T IT FRICKING OBVIOUS WHO THE TERRORISTS ARE? This guy openly says: "I WANT TO BURN EVERY LAST PIECE OF FREEDOM FROM THE HEART OF EVERYONE WHO LOVES AMERICA!"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: ***Jay Rockefeller: "I will tell FCC to kill FOX/MSNBC because I am GOD!"
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 10:37:47 pm »
For this complete whackhead to say this shit means that the elites must be seriously pissing bricks.

I mean WTF, this really has got to be almost as bad as when he said the Internet is worse than Plutonium Bombs.

Looks like Geraldo and the coverage of the RAPOSCANS is driving this man into complete batshit paranoia. Maybe Mika Brzezinski can tell her pappy to slip him a xanax or something before his next congressional lecture. He is libel to say: "Why do we let humans have brains anyway, can't we make a brainless human like a seedless watermellon? Tell MIT and Harvard I want studies done by the end of the week! JAYROCK SMASH!!!"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

Jay Rockefeller is all for the "fairness doctrine" and by using the controlled corporate media as their focal point--and bait, they will move closer and closer to squelching free speech on the internet.

The internet alternative media is really the bug-a-boo for them, we know that.

Offline agentbluescreen

Who the hell talks like that?

A Jay Rockefeller "dialog":

I get to say and do whatever I want, you make the choking and dying sounds.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Jay Rockefeller is all for the "fairness doctrine" and by using the controlled corporate media as their focal point--and bait, they will move closer and closer to squelching free speech on the internet.

The internet alternative media is really the bug-a-boo for them, we know that.

What is amazing is that the truth movement has already exposed everything about FOX/MSNBC. So now that everyone knows how to view these CIA propaganda tools and expose the 1% truth while ignoring the 99% propaganda...Jay Rock says "aww screw it, they know our plans...pull the damn plug and make sure to attach full collateral damage on free speech in the process."

Offline Freeski

You guys should run him out of your country.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 10:51:12 pm »
I almost forgot another reason...the ICBM off the coast of California during Star Wars testing that the Pentagon has officially called an airplane.

Offline donnay

You guys should run him out of your country.

I wouldn't wish him on any other country.  We should just round all these treasonous bastards up and try them!

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
Like a snake in the grass that Rockefeller is.

THAT guy is more of a danger to our nation than FOX or MSNBC can ever be.

It makes me wonder if he really is bat-shit crazy enough to actually believe the stuff spewing out of his pie hole, or if he's just acting like he cares to further his NWO agenda.
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 10:56:53 pm »
Headline on Drudge and RealClearPolitics

Sen. Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOX News, MSNBC Off Airwaves

SEN. JAY ROCKEFELLER (D-WV): "There's a little bug inside of me which wants to get the FCC to say to FOX and to MSNBC: 'Out. Off. End. Goodbye.' It would be a big favor to political discourse; our ability to do our work here in Congress, and to the American people, to be able to talk with each other and have some faith in their government and more importantly, in their future."

Posted on November 17, 2010

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/11/17/sen_rockefeller_fcc_should_take_fox_news_msnbc_off_airwaves.html

Offline larsonstdoc

I wouldn't wish him on any other country.  We should just round all these treasonous bastards up and try them!

QFT

They are all treasonous bastards.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline s3d1t0r

Re: ***SHOCK VIDEO: Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOXNEWS, MSNBC Off Airwaves...
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 11:04:04 pm »
Also... Rockefeller's little comment about having faith in our government is a whole other can of worms.

Faith in the same government that HE wishes would shut down even the facade of a free press called FOX and/or MSNBC.

That guy is psycho!

We should just round all these treasonous bastards up and try them!

And most likely after he stood trial, Rockefeller would end up in a psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane.

independentWV

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 11:04:59 pm »
He is so pissed we know what they are up to his answer nuke internet, get rid of Fox and MSNBC one sick genocidal elite satanist.

Offline donnay

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 11:09:27 pm »

That guy is psycho!

And most likely after he stood trial would end up in a psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane.

That's okay, that's what they made lithium for.   ;)  ;D

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 11:20:57 pm »
Guess what...

Jay Rockefeller just Blinked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***SHOCK VIDEO: Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOXNEWS, MSNBC Off Airwaves...

Headline on Drudge and RealClearPolitics

Sen. Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOX News, MSNBC Off Airwaves

SEN. JAY ROCKEFELLER (D-WV): "There's a little bug inside of me which wants to get the FCC to say to FOX and to MSNBC:

'Out. Off. End. Goodbye.'

It would be a big favor to political discourse; our ability to do our work here in Congress, and to the American people, to be able to talk with each other and have some faith in their government and more importantly, in their future."

Posted on November 17, 2010

Senator (D-WV) John D. Rockefeller IV
[In refererence to why he believes the Internet should not exist]
Wednesday, March 18th, 2009
Commerce Secretary Confirmation Hearing:

[...1:53...]
Both the President Bushs' Director of National Intelligence, Mike McConnell who I greatly respect, and President Obama's Director of National Intelligence, Admiral (Dennis) Blair, who I greatly respect, have labelled
cyber security,
perpetrated through the
internet,
as
the #1 national hazard of attack
on the homeland
[...]
It almost makes you ask the question, 'would it have been better if
we'd never invented the internet?'.
[...1:57...]
You have to work very close
live with the intelligence community
because it's a question of trying to keep up. You never get ahead of those who perpetrate violence, this kind of violence against us. All we can try to do is to get ahead for a little bit, then fall behind.
It's a losing game for us.
And it's potentially a...
catastrophic national event,
and i just -- i just think it's got to be at... the top of your list, and
Americans don't know about it.
We don't believe it's going to happen because that's not the kind of thing that is likely to happen in a place called the United States of America, but it already has.
And it threatens the nation unlike anything else. More so than...
suitcase booms, dirty bombs, plutonium bombs.
This is what threatens us. I lay that down as a major, major subject.

We will be having a hearing tomorrow, be having many, many others. It's that serious.

Offline Sailor

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 11:23:59 pm »
He is so pissed we know what they are up to his answer nuke internet, get rid of Fox and MSNBC one sick genocidal elite satanist.

When I watched this about Fox & MSNBC I wondered about the internet and then I found this
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=13110
They are coming!

Offline s3d1t0r

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 11:26:31 pm »
That's okay, that's what they made lithium for.   ;)  ;D

Yeah, shots of Lithium with a Flouride chaser.

Also.... Youtube link -->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbIfs6dtbt0

Offline Freeski

Works for me!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 11:48:39 pm »
wow, did this guy not get the election results ? love how he says "We are going to fix it for you..." spoken like a true mobster. Paraphrasing..."we want tv that tells people to have faith in their government." wow again, be interesting to see how his next election campaign turns out. WAKE UP WEST VIRGINIA !!!
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 06:16:26 am »
Jay Rock Smash!!!

Offline citizenx

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 04:40:32 pm »
I'm thinking Col. Kurtz from "Apocalypse Now".

"...and he has quite obviously gone insane."

Somebody's cheese has seriously slipped its cracker.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2010, 05:28:30 pm »
So I guess he's OK with CNN?

That must mean CNN is the worst of the bunch.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 07:53:48 pm »

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 06:30:39 am »
Jay Rockefeller exposed the left/right paradigm when, in that video, he said,

"I'm tired of the right and the left".

Guess what Jay? We are too.. and we recognize that the 'right and the left' are scripts you use for your theater presentations; and you're ready to dispense with them. After all, who needs right and left, democrat and republican, liberal and conservative when there's only one actor on the stage... one actor playing both parts.

State television is what Jay's after... one TV station to rule them all.

Example of state television broadcasting (this one in Pakistan) for a demonstration of what Jay Rockefeller wants...

During the days of Pervez Musharraf's presidency in Pakistan, he fired the chief justice of the supreme court, because he didn't like one of the chief justice's decisions. Lawyers in Pakistan were so angry, the went out into the streets, en masse, protesting the ouster. The police and army responded to put down the uprising... beating the lawyers, arresting them, and basically using full riot control tactics against them.

And on Pakistani state television, they were broadcasting a travel journal, showing tourism highlights of the country.
    No messy display of what was happening to the lawyers. Nothing to get the sheep riled up.. no news.

Something Jay Rockefeller would have approved of.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 06:54:50 am »
Jay is pissed at the left/right paradigm because instead of both sides supporting his bloodlust genocidal New World Order, these once controlled sides are now both exposing insanity like his naked body scanners, 9/11, food restrictions, deathcare, ICBM test launches, MERS, the fed, etc.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 10:17:52 am »
Gig is up, Jay!

The people know it all, and your family has been exposed as  being partly behind every dirty deed that has helped to destroy our country. There is nothing more treasonous than people, like yourself, who have no respect for the country they live in, but are willing to sell it down the river.

You and your family are despicable! Your charity throughout the years was not charity, it was BLOOD MONEY given to further your NWO goals and to put in your own Trust Funds so you could get deductions and never pay taxes while giving a little away so you could keep your wealth taxfree. That was all a game also, and you know it.

Oh and yeah, we are now on to how you and your gang have controlled our media for your propaganda purposes, and now you are acting like you are so upset with Fox and MSNBC? That too is just another game you sickos love to play and one we no longer believe either.

Jay, you and your boyz are totally discredited, and nothing you do now will ever garner the trust of the American people. You are a BIG FAIL, and everyone who has participated in your game is a BIG FAIL!

btw, If you're not smart enough to actually understand what happened in the 2010 election, you don't qualify to keep your Senate job, and you are totally clueless. THE PEOPLE SPOKE LOUDLY, AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LISTEN! THAT TO ME SAYS YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY AND NEED HELP!    ::)

Disgusting!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!