Author Topic: Essence of Energy  (Read 7742 times)

Offline Giordano Stokfisz

Essence of Energy
« on: November 09, 2010, 10:12:45 pm »
Energy is today the most important aspect of a business. Access to a continuous supply of electricity is indispensable for the success of a business. Electricity generation can be done either using traditional sources of energy i.e. fossil fuels as well as renewable sources. The renewable sources of energy are the natural elements of earth that include air, ocean water and the sun. The energy present in the wind, tides and the sunlight is converted into electricity using turbines.

The energy investments have risen in recent times, with last years recording an investment inflow of 155 billion dollars. This investment is further expected to grow as the demand for energy also grows. The demand for energy is expected to grow by 40% in the coming years. As this goes on further, the investments are becoming more forthcoming.

The energy sector is also one of the most profitable sectors today. Thanks to the recession that is present in other sectors of the world. The investors are lining up to take advantage of this by investing here. world energy research helps these investors gain maximum by offering the investments that are best suited to their needs.

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
Re: Essence of Energy
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 10:39:18 pm »
wtf? salesman...on infowars...bad idea.

Offline JimmyBroke

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 01:27:53 am »
Energy In vestment is become the need of society today with the increase in requirement of energy.
solar energy is great advantages as it is longer renewable energy and it's freely available & pollution free. The investment in Solar energy will be extremely lucrative option.

Offline rabblevox

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 01:55:51 am »
While solar and wind are  are probably good long-term investments, most people who speculate in energy (like anyone who speculate in weapons or food), are evil f**king vultures who should be shot in the street like rabid dogs.
"It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake."

Frederick Douglass

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 07:56:38 am »
It's a spambot, again. ::)

And they go so far as to provide a bot reply as backup! Why aren't these spam threads immediately deleted? Surely the mods can seem them for what they really are, which is nothing but an attempt to get people to go to another website, where who knows what will happen once they get there.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 11:15:15 am »
While solar and wind are  are probably good long-term investments, most people who speculate in energy (like anyone who speculate in weapons or food), are evil f**king vultures who should be shot in the street like rabid dogs.

Thanks rabblevox...made my point (i mean that in a good way), I think there are many on this forum that are smarter than the adverage "Joe" and we are able to pick up on crap like this faster and call attention to it.

Interesting though...they went so far as to add an avatar...

Offline rabblevox

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 08:37:30 pm »
Thanks rabblevox...made my point (i mean that in a good way), I think there are many on this forum that are smarter than the adverage "Joe" and we are able to pick up on crap like this faster and call attention to it.

Interesting though...they went so far as to add an avatar...

And a "sexy" avatar at that.  Another layer of the game.
"It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake."

Frederick Douglass

EvadingGrid

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 04:59:31 am »
Energy is today the most important aspect of a business. Access to a continuous supply of electricity is indispensable for the success of a business. Electricity generation can be done either using traditional sources of energy i.e. fossil fuels as well as renewable sources. The renewable sources of energy are the natural elements of earth that include air, ocean water and the sun. The energy present in the wind, tides and the sunlight is converted into electricity using turbines.

The energy investments have risen in recent times, with last years recording an investment inflow of 155 billion dollars. This investment is further expected to grow as the demand for energy also grows. The demand for energy is expected to grow by 40% in the coming years. As this goes on further, the investments are becoming more forthcoming.

The energy sector is also one of the most profitable sectors today. Thanks to the recession that is present in other sectors of the world. The investors are lining up to take advantage of this by investing here. world energy research helps these investors gain maximum by offering the investments that are best suited to their needs.

We don't eat spam