Author Topic: CSIS/DHS plants "homemade bomb" & Wal-Mart to get even MORE surveillance  (Read 3429 times)

Anti_Illuminati

http://www.khou.com/home/Homemade-bomb-explodes-at-southwest-Houston-Walmart-106684938.html

by khou.com staff

khou.com

Posted on November 4, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Updated today at 12:14 PM

HOUSTON—Houston police are investigating after a homemade bomb exploded at the front entrance of a Walmart in southwest Houston late Wednesday.

Police said someone placed a plastic bottle with a Magnesium strip loaded with fluid near the front door of the store located on Kirkwood at Westheimer. The makeshift bomb exploded around 11:30 p.m.

The explosion was so loud, an HPD unit driving on the street heard it and rushed to the scene.

The HPD bomb squad came out to investigate, but the store was never evacuated.

Police said the explosive device was placed in a corner undetectable by surveillance cameras.

There were no injuries reported.  [Insert:  Why is that I wonder?  Because they don't want anymore murder investigations?]

Bottle Bomb Detonated Outside Wal-Mart Store

Updated: Thursday, 04 Nov 2010, 11:31 AM CDT
Published : Thursday, 04 Nov 2010, 10:51 AM CDT

HOUSTON - Police are trying to determine who left a plastic bottle bomb outside a southwest Houston Wal-Mart store and why.

The plastic bottle filled with fluid and containing a magnesium strip exploded around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday near the entrance of the Wal-Mart Supercenter on South Kirkwood Road near Westheimer Road.

Officers driving down the street from the store were able to hear the explosion and immediately went to the store to investigate.

No one was injured from the explosion and the store was never evacuated.

Police say the bottle was placed in a corner where the explosion could not be captured on surveillance video.

The Houston police bomb squad is conducting an investigation of the incident.

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
Re: CSIS/DHS plants "homemade bomb" & Wal-Mart to get even MORE surveillance
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 07:59:41 pm »
I don't wanna jump the gun on this one A_I, but it sounds like a prankster type device.  Some buddies of mine from my high school days, who I know longer associate with, and they have been punished for it by their school many, many, years ago, have made a device similar to what's described in this article.  It makes a loud "BOOM!" and scares the s**t outta people.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: CSIS/DHS plants "homemade bomb" & Wal-Mart to get even MORE surveillance
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:11:16 pm »
I don't wanna jump the gun on this one A_I, but it sounds like a prankster type device.  Some buddies of mine from my high school days, who I know longer associate with, and they have been punished for it by their school many, many, years ago, have made a device similar to what's described in this article.  It makes a loud "BOOM!" and scares the s**t outta people.

The agenda is the issue:

"Police said the explosive device was placed in a corner undetectable by surveillance cameras."

The 5,000+ cameras in every Wal-Mart can see up people's noses. And only the "Watchers" in plastic $5 chairs in Bentonville, Arkansas know where those cameras are. The chance of an average moron finding an exact location like this seems highly coincidental to ignore. As far as your high school days, I take it that was pre-9/11. As far as Houston, TX having a loud boom going off in a Wal-Mart without a large display of force to catch the culprit whose image must be on over 100 videos seems a bit unlikely to me. But, I do understand what you are saying and it is good to check the follow up on this one.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately