Author Topic: ***Baby Cheyenne - signs of torture, abuse by baby snatching CPS terrorists!  (Read 108882 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Search all stories on this issue, including Wonkette and please give them the updates in their comments sections.

The world needs the truth now more than ever.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Please also see if Ben Affleck can do a sequel to his Gone Baby Gone movie which argues that CPS should have more power to kidnap babies and do what they wish with them.

The decades of backward ass anti-constitutional, anti-government, anti-family, and anti-humanity conditioning by CFR/Bilderberg globalist elite terrorists is mind boggling!

May god forgive us all for ever allowing such crimes against humanity to occur.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

EvadingGrid

Please also see if Ben Affleck can do a sequel to his Gone Baby Gone movie which argues that CPS should have more power to kidnap babies and do what they wish with them.

The decades of backward ass anti-constitutional and anti-government conditioning is mind boggling!

May god forgive us all for ever allowing such crimes against humanity to occur.

Well said.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
  • A Fire Department truck was witnessed at the hospital. NOTE: This is after Irish and the baby already left the hospital.
  • A Sheriff's Car was witnessed at the hospital. NOTE: This is after Irish and the baby already left the hospital.
  • The events involving Irish and the baby are being investigated inside the hospital.
  • Where Irish and the baby were taken to is being investigated inside the hospital.
  • The Sheriff Car's presence at the hospital is being investigated inside the hospital.
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline Overcast

• A Fire Department truck was witnessed at the hospital.
  • A Sheriff's Car was witnessed at the hospital.
  • The events involving Irish and the baby are being investigated.
  • The Sheriff Car's presence at the hospital is being investigated.

Sick Bastards
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
I will personally walk this great country and kick in the face of any who abuse this number,

Stafford county Sheriff office-603-742-4960

Be civil, and supportive. They will most likely get a cointel agent, so APOLOGISE to the dispatcher/reception if someone made trouble.

Inquire if the squad camera video can be made available WITH audio.
Current status of the other Irish Family children(also CPS'd)
The current status of the doctor investigating.
Any legal action against the family, Foster, CPS workers.

They need to feel the concern of others, not the crack of a whip, they are NOT the same county as the Browns were in, so stand down on that count. Ask for a press report to be made locally.

Good fortune people.
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Just watch.  They will try to say Cheyenne had vaginal-area irritation *before* she was taken {of course, not true}.  This will be done to daemonize the Irish's, further, as child abusers.

Love, e

EvadingGrid

Just watch.  They will try to say Cheyenne had vaginal-area irritation *before* she was taken {of course, not true}.  This will be done to daemonize the Irish's, further, as child abusers.

Love, e

I'm afraid they will try and sell the public all sorts of lies.

Bottom line, we don't believe these lies.

EvadingGrid

• A Fire Department truck was witnessed at the hospital. NOTE: This is after Irish and the baby already left the hospital.
  • A Sheriff's Car was witnessed at the hospital. NOTE: This is after Irish and the baby already left the hospital.
  • The events involving Irish and the baby are being investigated inside the hospital.
  • Where Irish and the baby were taken to is being investigated inside the hospital.
  • The Sheriff Car's presence at the hospital is being investigated inside the hospital.

Excellent reporting.

Please keep us posted SupremeMaster.

Offline Overcast

Just watch.  They will try to say Cheyenne had vaginal-area irritation *before* she was taken {of course, not true}.  This will be done to daemonize the Irish's, further, as child abusers.

Love, e

I suspect - if that's the case, they would have documented that already...

BUT even if they did - how could they justify letting the parents near them?
So it's a FAIL either way for them. They are in fact screwed.

I wonder how many other times this happens with children that are in the 'care' of CPS.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline citizenx

I just got up on my side of the world: 6:30 a.m.

This is very disheartening.  I don't even have words.

The lethargy could have been caused by separation from the mother which we know scientifically can cause death and developmental problems.

What these authorities have done is reprehensible in the extreme.

They really may not ever be able to rectify this injustice already.

My heart goes out to this poor family.

What on Earth has our country become?

John Irish is me.  His daughter is my daughter.

That's how I feel about this whole business right now.

May this famiy be reunited and made whole.

I don't really think there is even another issue as big as this right now, to me.

If they can do what they've done to this family, they can do it to my family -- to all of us.

EvadingGrid

I suspect - if that's the case, they would have documented that already...

BUT even if they did - how could they justify letting the parents near them?
So it's a FAIL either way for them. They are in fact screwed.

I wonder how many other times this happens with children that are in the 'care' of CPS.

Thing is we know the violation occured while the poor little baby was taken away from the parents. I know that mere truth and witnesses never stopped them from bare faced lies.

All I can say, is please help to make the story viral, and pray for our inforwarrior heroine reporter who is at the scene.

Offline Overcast

Thing is we know the violation occured while the poor little baby was taken away from the parents. I know that mere truth and witnesses never stopped them from bare faced lies.

All I can say, is please help to make the story viral, and pray for our inforwarrior heroine reporter who is at the scene.

Yes, it sounds like the only crime committed here was by the 'ever-caring' government.

More of that to come, no doubt. It's sick what's became of this country.

Offline egypt

Sexual abuse or violence are the only legal reasons for removal of a child.  CPS will try to pin the "sexual abuse" on Irish (shows how evil and what lengths will be gone to in order to falsely-accuse of child abuse and persecute.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Sexual abuse or violence are the only legal reasons for removal of a child.  CPS will try to pin the "sexual abuse" on Irish (shows how evil and what lengths will be gone to in order to falsely-accuse of child abuse and persecute.

The only time Irish ever saw the child was for 5 minutes with police supervision.

EvadingGrid

More lies and disinfo in this vicious smear piece, just remember this amount of flak is because Alex is right over the target.

Alex Jones pushing bizarre right-wing campaign to return baby to allegedly abusive dad
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201010130042

Offline Overcast

The only time Irish ever saw the child was for 5 minutes with police supervision.

From this, it almost looks like the main 'reason' is because of past domestic violence issues. I guess.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/220139/dcyf-clubs-rarely-factor

But I personally know someone who had a child in foster care - that child was beaten a few times with a curtain rod. CPS is the WORST thing that can happen to a child in 90% of cases, sure there are some 'parents' out there who are just as bad or worse, of course.

My cousin quit his job with CPS because he couldn't stand how they acted and how they'd take kids that didn't really need protection and just ignore ones that did.

All I have to say about all of it, is that I do hope any who do this to children - ROT IN HELL.

EvadingGrid

Media is denial, or has not learnt to read, because its in the court order that the reason they are kiddnaping kiddie is because of parents political association with Oath Keepers.

This is totally backward I wonder if I have fallen through the looking glass.

Offline ImpeachBarrySoetoro

More lies and disinfo in this vicious smear piece, just remember this amount of flak is because Alex is right over the target.

Alex Jones pushing bizarre right-wing campaign to return baby to allegedly abusive dad

WOW! I can't wait to read that but I'm listening to Freeman right now.

Offline egypt

Even-if-proven-innocent, they persecute.  The medical records need to be obtained immediately.  Even court-ordered medical records is a thwarted effort,  and not available in the Persecution.

The Irish's are entitled to Cheyenne's medical records which should be obtained right away.

This is how they do it.  Daemonize as child abusers (sexual -- the worst, of course) and NO ONE wants to even begin to support a possible "sexual abuser."  This is a criminal offense punishable by prison time.  They will use this to get him to "admit" he's an abuser, plea bargain & go through classes, counseling & be registered in order to get their child back.

Believe me, there is NOT a child abuser around every corner.  Our society is NOT rampant with sexual offenders.  When they really do exist?  It is as Alex says -- with the psychopath elites who like to indulge in Bohemian Grove fantasies.

They need 3 attorneys:  Criminal Defense, Administrative Law, Family Law

Offline Overcast

Media is denial, or has not learnt to read, because its in the court order that the reason they are kiddnaping kiddie is because of parents political association with Oath Keepers.

This is totally backward I wonder if I have fallen through the looking glass.

No sheet...

One pill makes you larger... and.. one pill makes you small..
But the ones that government gives you, make you a mindless drone
Go ask Alex... when he's ranting up a storm.

And if you go chasing bankers and you know you're going to fall

lol

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
HAVE AT KNAVES!!!
Tear 'em up boys and girls!!! These are the scum you love to hate!

Media Matters for America has grown rapidly since starting operations in May 2004. We invite you to explore the many features of our website, including our discussion forums, extensive archives, syndication feeds, and mailing lists.

Tips

Send news tips about conservative misinformation to Media Matters here:
[email protected]

Our Address

455 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Suite 600
Washington, DC 20001
(202) 756-4100

(Online feedback)
http://mediamatters.org/p/contact_us
(bottom of form)
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline citizenx

This mediamatters.org is becoming like one-stop-shopping for disinfo lately.

Offline Overcast

Think they always have been - it's just that every now and then, they'll put something out that people pay attention too. Which is rare. Sorry, but I'll have to pass, I don't want to dirty my spam folder with their crap, it stinks worse than the rest.

Offline phosphene

What I would like to know is.... Did he sign a birth certificate? And did the "authorities" take the baby before, or after, he signed the birth certificate?

"I am reminded of the story of a fellow in Michigan who has five children, the first four of whom have birth certificates. The youngest was born at home and hence has no birth certificate (same as mine). One day the dad was in a store with his kids and was yelling at one of them. A ‘public-minded’ woman overheard this and, like all good informants, telephoned Child Protective Services to report child abuse. The next day the cops came by and confiscated all five of his children. The following day the cops came by and returned the youngest, saying, “This one’s not ours.” This is reason enough to make sure your children belong to you and not the state. For you Canadians who think that your public servants are above this type of seeming theft, think again. It is not theft. If you have signed over your children to the public via the birth registration I suggest you get your papers in order to prevent the feds from collecting their collateral – those whom you call ‘my children’ – for the interest on the loan."

HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN
... a Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are
by:
Mary Elizabeth: Croft

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
WOW! I can't wait to read that but I'm listening to Freeman right now.

And now we see the exact reason for "project distraction"

derrrrrrrrrr deeeeeeeeeeeeee derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline jshowell

John Irish gave an interview here:  http://www.thewatchmen.biz/Live.html

I really hope Alex gives a big chunk of his time tomorrow to John Irish and Stewart Rhodes.  This case could smash CPS and family courts back to non existence if it gets a full court press.   

Offline citizenx

And now we see the exact reason for "project distraction"

derrrrrrrrrr deeeeeeeeeeeeee derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
+1

Quick, pay no attention to baby-snatching/raping CPS crimes against humanity.  Scour the web for information on our bluebeam bulshit.

Offline ImpeachBarrySoetoro

That article isn't going anywhere, while Freeman was going to be off air in 30 minutes.

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
OMG!  I can't believe with the amount of media coverage with this story that the sick b**tards would do this!  THANK GOD the deputy was there and witnessed the whole episode, if this had been an unsupervised visit...THANK YOU GOD!  We will be in prayer for that whole family!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
That article isn't going anywhere, while Freeman was going to be off air in 30 minutes.

Dude, I understand. Just realize that TPTB often overload "alt" sites with distractions by design especially when the MSM refuses to report about truly insane crimes against humanity like this CPS kidnapping and signs of torture issue.

I take it that freeman has not discussed this issue at all.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

Med-Mat...? They have always been clouded when it comes to the truth... but this is a ratcheting up of their globalist dis-info mouth piece stature to the point of idiocy... Who could think up the things in the second of the two comments, that hasn't been blocked... only a Dexter-esque psychopath...

Has anyone heard from Donnay?

JTCoyoté

"God grants liberty only to those who love it,
and are always ready to guard and defend it."

~Daniel Webster

Offline jshowell

I missed when John Irish called in, did Alex stop his show for a break? 

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
oh my god. I'm truly speechless, I hope they get their child back and I hope and pray that poor thing wasn't sexually molested.

I HATE THE CHILD PEDOPHILE SERVICES.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

EvadingGrid

Med-Mat...? They have always been clouded when it comes to the truth... but this is a ratcheting up of their globalist dis-info mouth piece stature to the point of idiocy... Who could think up the things in the second of the two comments, that hasn't been blocked... only a Dexter-esque psychopath...

Has anyone heard from Donnay?

JTCoyoté

"God grants liberty only to those who love it,
and are always ready to guard and defend it."

~Daniel Webster

Yup, she is back !!!!

Trying to figure out how to get the photo's off her mobile phone and get them posted.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
I missed when John Irish called in, did Alex stop his show for a break? 

It is between 12:30 and 12:40 CT... third hour... or go to

AUDIO 12160 http://ning.it/b1s3zM

JTCoyoté

"If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake,
should in terms renounce or give up any
natural right...The right to freedom being
the gift of God, it is not in the power of
man to alienate this gift and voluntarily
become a slave."
~Samuel Adams
The Father of the American Rebellion
and War for Independence

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
Just listening to the podcast now (usually catch it live on WTAN here in Tampa Bay or on the Infowars feed)....sweet Jesus.
"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Okay I am back...

I have some pictures in my phone, if I can ever figure how to put them into my photobucket from my phone.

At any rate, I saw a sheriff's car parked at the 'Emergency Entrance' and a Fire Truck (EMT) vehicle.  I went into to the hospital and tried to snoop around for someone talking about this particular incident.  I got there after they left, unfortunately.

I saw a nurse (who wished remain anonymous),  and asked her very quietly about the Cheyenne Irish.  The nurse reiterated what Jonathon Irish told Alex earlier, the baby girl was bleeding in her genital area, and was sent to be examined by an expert.  The baby was in the Stafford County Sheriff's custody when they left.  Customarily, the Foster Parents will be questioned by the Sheriff's office.

The nurse said, I hope the parents get their baby back!!

Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline citizenx

I though I remembered reading the same foster family has the other two kids.

Is that wrong?

They need to get those other two kids out of their ASAP if that is true.

independentWV

Thanks Donnay!