Author Topic: Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents [Oathkeepers]  (Read 95703 times)

Offline Freeski

This seems no different than the relationship between the banks and the government. The government tells banks, hospitals and no doubt many other industries what to do and the "businesses" simply comply. I suggest before doing business with any mega industry, you get them to sign your own self-written contract that they (your supplier) will do this and not do this if x,y,x happens.

This is extremely disturbing!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline ImpeachBarrySoetoro

Quote from: XNavyNuke;2922552
WMUR is reporting that an FBI K-9 unit was called out to hospital to sniff for bombs during protest.

XNN

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2922552&postcount=394

independentWV

Bomb-Sniffing Dogs Check Hospital During Protest
Demonstrators Protest After DCYF Seizes Newborn
POSTED: 6:14 pm EDT October 8, 2010

CONCORD, N.H. -- FBI bomb-sniffing dogs were at Concord Hospital on Friday after demonstrators gathered to protest a newborn being removed from her mother's care by the state.

The hospital said there was no threat made, but it was taking precautions in part to reassure staff and patients.

http://www.wmur.com/news/25332217/detail.html

Offline Freeski

Contact New Hampshire Governor Lynch:

(603) 271-2121
email form: http://www4.egov.nh.gov/governor/goveforms/comments.asp

Here's what I sent: (yeah, I'm pissed off)

--------

Governor Lynch, please get off your ass and return Cheyenne Irish to her mother now. All the Oathkeepers care about is the law of the land and it's time for you to stand up for this poor family, and your country. Every minute this goes on is despicable and disgusting! Do your job and protect these people from these fascist monsters.

Steve (from Canada)
Land of the free my ass!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline ImpeachBarrySoetoro

(603) 271-2121

--------

Governor Lynch, please get off your ass and return Cheyenne Irish to her mother now. All the Oathkeepers care about is the law of the land and it's time for you to stand up for this poor family, and your country. Every minute this goes on is despicable and disgusting! Do your job and protect these people from these fascist monsters.

Steve (from Canada)
Land of the free my ass!

Sending multiple emails.

Offline Freeski

Bomb-Sniffing Dogs Check Hospital During Protest
Demonstrators Protest After DCYF Seizes Newborn
POSTED: 6:14 pm EDT October 8, 2010

CONCORD, N.H. -- FBI bomb-sniffing dogs were at Concord Hospital on Friday after demonstrators gathered to protest a newborn being removed from her mother's care by the state.

The hospital said there was no threat made, but it was taking precautions in part to reassure staff and patients.

http://www.wmur.com/news/25332217/detail.html

"The FBI left the hospital without finding anything threatening, and the hospital said it is operating normally."

Normal??? :o

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
I thought this to be an interesting news item you have brought forth on this subject. If this Jonathan Irish, mentioned in the http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2003news/09012003/news/47841.htm, is the same person involved in the CPS controversy, I wonder why no one has pursued this information in further comments. Maybe this couple has been purposely chosen to serve some larger agenda?

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2003news/09012003/news/47841.htm

A Winnacunnet High School student was accused of making violent threats against the school and was being held in jail without bail.

Jonathan Irish, 17, of Seabrook, who was to begin his senior year Wednesday, is charged with criminal threatening.

Court records say Irish told another teenager he was "going to bring guns to school, hide them in the woods and bathrooms, and kill anyone he wanted."

According to the arrest warrant, the other teen believed what she was being told and "feared for her life."

Offline Freeski

I thought this to be an interesting news item you have brought forth on this subject. If this Jonathan Irish, mentioned in the http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2003news/09012003/news/47841.htm, is the same person involved in the CPS controversy, I wonder why no one has pursued this information in further comments. Maybe this couple has been purposely chosen to serve some larger agenda?

Was this guy ever convicted? (i.e., found guilty?) According to the article, he was only accused.

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
The more important question, is this the same person?

Offline tritonman

Was this guy ever convicted? (i.e., found guilty?) According to the article, he was only accused.
spot on , without a conviction it is worthless.  If you come up with his conviction get back to us tokiem.

Offline Tokiem

spot on , without a conviction it is worthless.  If you come up with his conviction get back to us tokiem.

The news article was originally posted by, "ImpeachBarrySoetoro", on page 2.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=188839.msg1120603#msg1120603
I just thought it an interesting aspect as the overall story begins to come forward.

Offline Freeski

The more important question, is this the same person?

I'm not certain but if this article is indeed from 2003, when "he" was 17, I can't see how a 17 year old's alleged imagination or fantasy is applicable here, let alone grounds for kidnapping his newborn baby today, seven years later.

Offline tritonman

I'm not certain but if this article is indeed from 2003, when "he" was 17, I can't see how a 17 year old's alleged imagination or fantasy is applicable here, let alone grounds for kidnapping his newborn baby today, seven years later.
It is not of course, but we know that people will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to avoid facing that they live in tyranny. 

Offline citizenx

The time for denial has long passed.
Truly.  really says it all.

Offline Freeski

Truly.  really says it all.

Amen to that.

Offline Freeski

It is not of course, but we know that people will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to avoid facing that they live in tyranny. 

Denial is way more powerful than I ever imagined. I just recently realized that.

Offline tritonman

Denial is way more powerful than I ever imagined. I just recently realized that.
Some of the jews no doubt did not even realize it as they walked in to be gassed.  I just know for sure that I am not going to be taking any free train rides.  An Alien spaceship well maybe,  I mean and Alien spaceship would be way cool.

Offline Tokiem

Who is in denial?

Offline tritonman

All kinds of folks are,  they want to pretend this is not happening and about to get worse.  Remember first they came for the jews and , well I am sure you know what I am talking about.  I do know however that this is certainly not about a seven year old charge, that I am sure of.

Offline Freeski

There's talk too that the only stuff they have is from the mother's previous husband. The current father is a fiance, so if the original divorce isn't final, some other alleged dude is the alleged evildoer. Sounds like a gigantic lawsuit opp to me on many grounds (unless the mom or dad beat or raped their hours-old infant in the hospital).

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
BE CAREFUL, folks.  The government appears to be looking for a fight...and when they look for a fight, it's best not to give them one.  Beat these people with the letter of the law...since "color of law" is apparently all they have.
"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline Freeski

BE CAREFUL, folks.  The government appears to be looking for a fight...and when they look for a fight, it's best not to give them one.  Beat these people with the letter of the law...since "color of law" is apparently all they have.

And don't forget the spirit of the law which is the most important of all.

Offline jshowell

And yes the couple has had issues with the state before, we never tried to hide this. One of the first things I pointed out in my article was that the mere mention of being associated with Oath Keepers and buying guns as a reason for snatching a newborn baby was the shocking aspect to the whole story.

Some people still can't come to terms with how horrible this is so they attempt to convince themselves that it's either not real or that the authorities really should have stolen the baby and forced it to grow up in an institutionalized government rape center after all.

The time for denial has long passed.

Oathkeepers shouldn't be dragged through this mess, and the error about them being included will probably be corrected.

Unless I'm missing something Mr. Irish failed to complete court ordered end the violence sessions and from what I've heard from other CPS workers that's probably why the child was taken.   He won't get the kid back until he finished the courses he should have finished before the baby was born.  I know it's messed up and should not have happened, but like the bureaucratic Vogons in Douglas Adams novels they wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

it's not funny, but that's the sort of mostly dullards you're dealing with, sure some of them are contemptuous evil, greedy monsters but most of them just hate the world enough to do what they're told.

Offline Freeski

Whether he attends and completes some social behaviour modification training or not is a moot point. What, that schooling/diploma is supposedly going to turn an unfit father into a fit father? And even assuming there is some sort of an after-diploma psychological assessment to say YES he's fit to have his child, who implements said schooling and assessment? The criminal state?

Point being, is the provenly-corrupt state the authority we should entrust to decide whether or not this mother and father are "entitled" to their baby?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Oathkeepers shouldn't be dragged through this mess,

Oathkeepers should not be dragged into this...psychopathic batshit crazy control freak nazis who are provoking anger and rage are the ones who dragged the Oathkeepers into this.

and the error about them being included will probably be corrected.

And you are basing this outlandish coincidence theory on what exactly?

Unless I'm missing something Mr. Irish failed to complete court ordered end the violence sessions and from what I've heard from other CPS workers that's probably why the child was taken.

Unless I am missing something, the confiscation of a 16 hour old baby from a parent is about the most sadistic and evil crime in the history of mankind. I am pretty sure that "failing to complete a court order" never warrants the theft of a baby from his/her family to be put into a confirmed institutionalized rape/torture/drugging facility which is run by the most evil people in this country. Who else but evil nut cases would be in that field where they have the power to just steal babies right from the hospital with a piece of f-ing paper that includes among other non-crimes...an association with a group of patriots protecting our lawful government from radical and violent international extremists.

He won't get the kid back until he finished the courses he should have finished before the baby was born.

If you do not realize the total insanity of just that one statement, perhaps you have no clue whatsoever what humanity is about.

I know it's messed up and should not have happened,

It did happen, IT IS HAPPENING! THIS IS REALLY GOING ON!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS REAL WORLD!

but like the bureaucratic Vogons in Douglas Adams novels they wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

Douglas Adams?

THIS PERSON'S BABY WAS STOLEN FROM HIM BASED PARTLY BECAUSE HE WAS A MEMBER OF OATHKEEPERS!

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS?

THE BABY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY SECRET POLICE WITH "BEURO" FRONT PEOPLE TO ISSUE THE NAZI DOCUMENTS!

it's not funny, but that's the sort of mostly dullards you're dealing with, sure some of them are contemptuous evil, greedy monsters but most of them just hate the world enough to do what they're told.

And that is a great coincidence theory about this based on Douglas Adams comical fictional nonsense and "random beaurocracy". These people are destroying this country, the family, and humanity itself. This is the Nazi system of using the children as "State Assets". This is the Rockefeller/Carnegie/Ford/Huxley plan of total dominance over who lives, who dies, who reproduces, who does not.

This is really happening.

You need to listen to the interview with AJ, it will break your heart.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline jshowell

Whether he attends and completes some social behaviour modification training or not is a moot point. What, that schooling/diploma is supposedly going to turn an unfit father into a fit father? And even assuming there is some sort of an after-diploma psychological assessment to say YES he's fit to have his child, who implements said schooling and assessment? The criminal state?

Point being, is the provenly-corrupt state the authority we should entrust to decide whether or not this mother and father are "entitled" to their baby?

Not saying it's right, it's just probably the major justification. Not saying the Patriot Act is right either, or assassinating American citizens is right, but hey we got a criminal government.  From what I can see the only way they're going to get the baby back is to attend those classes, get their parents or other relatives to agree to be guardians of the baby (as Alex jones recommended today ASAP) or pray for a miracle.  

Like everything else run by the government you play by mafia rules.  Sure income taxes might not be legal, but try not paying them.  Sure the family court is a false court, but try bucking their rules and bring another life into this world.  

I've called the local CPS, the hospital and local news stations and NO ONE said they'd entertain my questions.  You can't reason with a bureaucrat, they've cut out reason and compassion from their mind.  The only thing you can do is learn their rules and beat them at their own game.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Not saying it's right, it's just probably the major justification. Not saying the Patriot Act is right either, or assassinating American citizens is right, but hey we got a criminal government.  From what I can see the only way they're going to get the baby back is to attend those classes, get their parents or other relatives to agree to be guardians of the baby (as Alex jones recommended today ASAP) or pray for a miracle.  

Like everything else run by the government you play by mafia rules.  Sure income taxes might not be legal, but try not paying them.  Sure the family court is a false court, but try bucking their rules and bring another life into this world.  

I've called the local CPS, the hospital and local news stations and NO ONE said they'd entertain my questions.  You can't reason with a bureaucrat, they've cut out reason and compassion from their mind.  The only thing you can do is learn their rules and beat them at their own game.

THE MAJOR JUSTIFICATION WAS THE FIRST HUSBAND OF THE MOTHER! HE HAS NO RECORD WHATSOEVER OF ANY PRIOR ENDANGERMENT OR ANYTHING! THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO HAVE HIS NAME IN THE BEGINNING SO THAT THEY COULD GET A COURT ORDER BASED ON THE FIRST HUSBAND'S LAST NAME.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline jshowell

Oathkeepers should not be dragged into this...psychopathic batshit crazy control freak nazis who are provoking anger and rage are the ones who dragged the Oathkeepers into this.

And you are basing this outlandish coincidence theory on what exactly?

Unless I am missing something, the confiscation of a 16 hour old baby from a parent is about the most sadistic and evil crime in the history of mankind. I am pretty sure that "failing to complete a court order" never warrants the theft of a baby from his/her family to be put into a confirmed institutionalized rape/torture/drugging facility which is run by the most evil people in this country. Who else but evil nut cases would be in that field where they have the power to just steal babies right from the hospital with a piece of f-ing paper that includes among other non-crimes...an association with a group of patriots protecting our lawful government from radical and violent international extremists.

If you do not realize the total insanity of just that one statement, perhaps you have no clue whatsoever what humanity is about.

It did happen, IT IS HAPPENING! THIS IS REALLY GOING ON!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS REAL WORLD!

Douglas Adams?

THIS PERSON'S BABY WAS STOLEN FROM HIM BASED PARTLY BECAUSE HE WAS A MEMBER OF OATHKEEPERS!

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS?

THE BABY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY SECRET POLICE WITH "BEURO" FRONT PEOPLE TO ISSUE THE NAZI DOCUMENTS!

And that is a great coincidence theory about this based on Douglas Adams comical fictional nonsense and "random beaurocracy". These people are destroying this country, the family, and humanity itself. This is the Nazi system of using the children as "State Assets". This is the Rockefeller/Carnegie/Ford/Huxley plan of total dominance over who lives, who dies, who reproduces, who does not.

This is really happening.

You need to listen to the interview with AJ, it will break your heart.

Trust me, I know it's wrong for them to snatch the baby.  But what is the only way to make this have a happy ending?  How is that baby going to get back to her parents?  

I have every hope in the world the Oathkeepers will win the case just on the fact they are mentioned in the change of venue deposition, but that's just one point in a long list of allegations.  Are they going to bat for everything else?  

Having a protest led to a bomb sniffing dog being the only local news.  Do you or anyone else have any solutions to give that baby back as soon as possible?  If I'm wrong about the court mandated sessions before the baby was born then let me know.  That's what CPS workers are saying is why the baby was taken.    

Offline jshowell

THE MAJOR JUSTIFICATION WAS THE FIRST HUSBAND OF THE MOTHER! HE HAS NO RECORD WHATSOEVER OF ANY PRIOR ENDANGERMENT OR ANYTHING! THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO HAVE HIS NAME IN THE BEGINNING SO THAT THEY COULD GET A COURT ORDER BASED ON THE FIRST HUSBAND'S LAST NAME.

OH,  that cleared it up, thanks.  I thought it was the fault of the first husband in my post on page 1. 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Trust me, I know it's wrong for them to snatch the baby.  But what is the only way to make this have a happy ending?  How is that baby going to get back to her parents?  

I have every hope in the world the Oathkeepers will win the case just on the fact they are mentioned in the change of venue deposition, but that's just one point in a long list of allegations.  Are they going to bat for everything else?  

Having a protest led to a bomb sniffing dog being the only local news.  Do you or anyone else have any solutions to give that baby back as soon as possible?  If I'm wrong about the court mandated sessions before the baby was born then let me know.  That's what CPS workers are saying is why the baby was taken.    

THERE IS NO "HAPPY ENDING". A BABY WAS STOLEN FROM HER PARENTS LIVE, IN PUBLIC. IT IS LIKE LIVING NEXT TO AUSHWITZ AND BEING COVERED WITH ASHES FROM DEAD BODIES AND SAYING: "HOW CAN WE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING TO THIS?"

PLEASE, LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW, IT IS ONE OF THE MOST SHOCKING THINGS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.

MY INFINITE APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE FOR SECOND GUESSING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY BEFORE NOW!

There needs to be a full transcript of this interview and it needs to be posted from sea to shining sea. This is so f**king horrible.

Offline Freeski

Copy and paste if you don't have words of your own!

(603) 271-2121

--------

Steve (from Canada)
Land of the free my ass!

Offline jshowell

THERE IS NO "HAPPY ENDING". A BABY WAS STOLEN FROM HER PARENTS LIVE, IN PUBLIC. IT IS LIKE LIVING NEXT TO AUSHWITZ AND BEING COVERED WITH ASHES FROM DEAD BODIES AND SAYING: "HOW CAN WE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING TO THIS?"

PLEASE, LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW, IT IS ONE OF THE MOST SHOCKING THINGS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.

MY INFINITE APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE FOR SECOND GUESSING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY BEFORE NOW!

There needs to be a full transcript of this interview and it needs to be posted from sea to shining sea. This is so f**king horrible.

I think it would be a happy ending (at least as happy as possible)  if the baby was given to the parents or their relatives next week.  Not saying it couldn't be better, but all the angry posts won't change reality.  From what I see the parents are going to have a tough time getting their baby back.  Any suggestions?

I did listen to the interview and it is heartbreaking, but I know several lawyers and they've heard everything.  In the interview I didn't hear an explanation for Paragraph 7, where Mr. Irish was ordered to Ending the Violence sessions with Scott Hampton but hasn't shown up.  

The biggest shame is the mother who seems to be very innocent and does not deserve to have her baby taken.  It isn't honest, but like so many other women they're trying to separate the woman from the man, and she might have to disassociate from Mr. Irish to have a quicker return of her baby.  

Offline Freeski

Great point! From what I've learned, neither the mom or dad are even actual members. But even if they are/were, so what? Oathkeepers is a principled concept, not some extremist scary thing that's going to blow shit up. It's the government that blows shit up!

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

-------

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Offline citizenx

I took an oath once.. before they added that crap about "putting the mission first".  I guess that makes me an "oath keeper" by default, as I still stand by my original oath to defend and uphold the constitution.

This man's child is like my daughter.  It is mine in a way.  If they can do this to a member of Oath Keepers, a peaceful law-abiding organization from what I can see, what is to stop them from going after ex-military in general for their political beliefs.  This is a grave injustice.  It can actually harm a young child to be separated from its mother.  They are quite possibly harming an innocent child because of (or at least in part because of) the political beliefs of one of its parents.

This needs to be corrected ASAP.

Offline Freeski

I took an oath once.. before they added that crap about "putting the mission first".  I guess that makes me an "oath keeper" by default, as I still stand by my original oath to defend and uphold the constitution.

This man's child is like my daughter.  It is mine in a way.  If they can do this to a member of Oath Keepers, a peaceful law-abiding organization from what I can see, what is to stop them from going after ex-military in general for their political beliefs.  This is a grave injustice.  It can actually harm a young child to be separated from its mother.  They are quite possibly harming an innocent child because of (or at least in part because of) the political beliefs of one of its parents.

This needs to be corrected ASAP.

Correct! The system has also stolen my brother's child and no law, no statute, no opinion, no motion, no bureaucracy, no government can EVER usurp my brother's right to have a life with his daughter. THEY DO NOT OWN US!!!

1. God (your creator)
2. You/Me
3. Everyone else (including the goddamed courts and government)

That's the order!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I think it would be a happy ending (at least as happy as possible)  if the baby was given to the parents or their relatives next week.  Not saying it couldn't be better, but all the angry posts won't change reality.  From what I see the parents are going to have a tough time getting their baby back.  Any suggestions?

I did listen to the interview and it is heartbreaking, but I know several lawyers and they've heard everything.  In the interview I didn't hear an explanation for Paragraph 7, where Mr. Irish was ordered to Ending the Violence sessions with Scott Hampton but hasn't shown up.  

The biggest shame is the mother who seems to be very innocent and does not deserve to have her baby taken.  It isn't honest, but like so many other women they're trying to separate the woman from the man, and she might have to disassociate from Mr. Irish to have a quicker return of her baby.  

Angry posts?

The anger has not come from humans who are upset, the outrage came from someone using a piece of paper to kidnap an infant from their parents in public, in broad daylight, based on association with a group committed to defending the legal government and the constitution.

I mean, I am sure in a Brave New World, we can just take our Soma and engage in some Pagan ritual to deal with this as Huxley/Rockefeller/Carnegie/Ford would like us to. This is a 100% attack on humanity itself. We are being not only dehumanized but we are even being desensitized to our most basic instincts of protecting and loving our own children.

Again, how is this not a clear and present danger to national security when an anti-constitutional and anti-government agency like the Dyncorp / East India Trading Company child kidnapping ring is able to target people because they are committed to protect the government from all enemies to it?

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
so I google news searched for this story and found:

BREAKING TEABAGGER NEWS: Govmint Stoled Newborn Baby
http://wonkette.com/425681/breaking-teabagger-news-govmint-stoled-newborn-baby-from-teabagger-parents

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth

Can you or someone else link me up for this?  Thanks!

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
the interview starts at the 4:30 mark on the first video

Alex Jones - John Irish & Stephanie Taylor - State thugs, snatch Newborn Over Political Beliefs 1_3!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Oz8Ys8hMc

Alex Jones - John Irish & Stephanie Taylor - State thugs, snatch Newborn Over Political Beliefs 2_3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ErFt0LzA9I

Alex Jones - John Irish & Stephanie Taylor - State thugs, snatch Newborn Over Political Beliefs 3_3!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCJvHdGANXg
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
the interview starts at the 4:30 mark on the first video

Alex Jones - John Irish & Stephanie Taylor - State thugs, snatch Newborn Over Political Beliefs 1_3!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Oz8Ys8hMc

Alex Jones - John Irish & Stephanie Taylor - State thugs, snatch Newborn Over Political Beliefs 2_3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ErFt0LzA9I

Alex Jones - John Irish & Stephanie Taylor - State thugs, snatch Newborn Over Political Beliefs 3_3!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCJvHdGANXg

Aw, thanks Adissenter!!!