Author Topic: Deputies call feds after arresting Russians with sabatoge tools at power plant  (Read 15803 times)

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

http://savannahnow.com/effingham-now/2010-09-09/effingham-deputies-call-feds-after-arresting-russians-shovel-wire-cutters

Effingham deputies call feds after arresting Russians with shovel, wire cutters outside Georgia Power plant

Posted: September 9, 2010 - 6:05pm  |  Updated: September 9, 2010 - 7:31pm

By DeAnn Komanecky

SPRINGFIELD — Effingham County sheriff deputies have reported the early Sunday morning arrest of three men to the federal Joint Terrorism Task Force.

The men, two from Russia and one from Kazakhstan, were found near Georgia Power’s Plant McIntosh on Old Augusta Road about 1 a.m. Sunday after a ranger with the Department of Natural Resources reported a suspicious vehicle, Effingham County sheriff’s spokesman David Ehsanipoor said.

Deputies reported the men, who were inside a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder, had a machete, shovel, wire cutters and ski masks. One man also had black silk stockings in his front left pocket.

Arrested were Evgeniy Luzhetskiy, of Kazakhastan Nail Idiatullin and Rustem Ibragimov of Russia. All three reported they lived in Charleston, S.C., deputies reported.

The men were all charged with possession of tools during the commission of a crime.

The three were released after being interviewed by task force members, Ehsanipoor said.

"They did all have visas that allowed them to be here and are supposed to be leaving the country soon."
A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Sunday show...

http://savannahnow.com/effingham-now/2010-09-09/effingham-deputies-call-feds-after-arresting-russians-shovel-wire-cutters
The men, two from Russia and one from Kazakhstan, were found near Georgia Power’s Plant McIntosh on Old Augusta Road about 1 a.m. Sunday after a ranger with the Department of Natural Resources reported a suspicious vehicle, Effingham County sheriff’s spokesman David Ehsanipoor said.

Deputies reported the men, who were inside a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder, had a machete, shovel, wire cutters and ski masks. One man also had black silk stockings in his front left pocket.

Arrested were Evgeniy Luzhetskiy, of Kazakhastan Nail Idiatullin and Rustem Ibragimov of Russia. All three reported they lived in Charleston, S.C., deputies reported.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

That last part of that article should freak anybody out.  :o

"They did all have visas that allowed them to be here and are supposed to be leaving the country soon."

Offline Mr Grinch

I've always had a hard time trusting Russians, left over cold war propaganda/ managed perceptions I suppose.

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

I really don't think The Cold War was ever "officially ended" in my opinion.

You got to admit that it is pretty cool how with all our resources to look up any story on the Internet.

This story was never posted here, and only after somebody who called up The Alex Jones Show talked about it.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox

Just like Obama's Aunt.

So, you just release these foreigners who appear as if they might have been trying to break into a power plant?

Great security we have.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I am sure that the fact that CYBERSTORM III is going on has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

CYBERSTORM I

THIS IS A DRILL
THIS IS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION IN THE MAKING
JUST LIKE WHEN THEY RAN DRILLS OF A PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON

[Pentagon crash drill, Oct. 24-26, 2000]

THIS IS LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD FIRE SALE
WITH FULL PENTAGON AUTHORITY TO CARRY OUT THESE ATTACK ON THE US POPULATION
HOW INSANE ARE THESE PSYCHOPATHS?

SCENARIOS THE PENTAGON HAS CREATED IN CYBER STORM I 2006

Imagined villains include hackers, bloggers and even reporters. After mock electronic attacks overwhelmed computers at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, an unspecified "major news network" airing reports about the attackers refused to reveal its sources to the government.

Other simulated reporters were duped into spreading "believable but misleading" information that worsened fallout by confusing the public and financial markets, according to the government's files.

The $3 million, invitation-only war game simulated what the U.S. described as plausible attacks over five days in February 2006 against the technology industry, transportation lines and energy utilities by anti-globalization hackers. The government is organizing another multimillion-dollar war game, Cyber Storm 2, to take place in early March. "They point out where your expectations of your capabilities may be overstated," Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff told the AP. "They may reveal to you things you haven't thought about. It's a good way of testing that you're going to do the job the way you think you were. It's the difference between doing drills and doing a scrimmage." The AP obtained the Cyber Storm internal records nearly two years after it requested them under the Freedom of Information Act. The government censored most of the 328 pages it turned over, marked "For Official Use Only," citing rules preventing the disclosure of sensitive information. "Definitely a challenging scenario," said Scott C. Algeier, who runs a cyber-defense group for leading technology companies, the Information Technology Information Sharing and Analysis Center. For the participants including government officials from the United States, England, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and executives from leading technology and transportation companies the mock disasters came fast and furious: Hacker break-ins at an airline; stolen commercial software blueprints; problems with satellite navigation systems; trouble with police radios in Montana; school closures in Washington, Miami and New York; computer failures at border checkpoints.

Why is the US government running multimillion dollar, multi-national, and multi-thousands of personnel drills to set up the blaming of people who believe in protecting the United States government in the face of international attacks on our financial security? Why are they conditioning the Secret Service and the highest levels of our military to view people who are protecting the sovereignty of the United States of America as the enemy? This is fricking bizarro world!

More on Cyber Storm I:

http://current.com/entertainment/88830245_government-plays-cyber-storm-war-game-to-test-nations-defenses.htm
http://cryptome.org/cyberstorm.pdf
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_cyberstormreport_sep06.pdf
http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/303
http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Security/Feds-Deem-Operation-Cyber-Storm-a-Success/
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-08-825

Cyber Storm II: http://fcw.com/articles/2008/02/29/cyber-storm-ii-stirring.aspx

http://www.blacklistednews.com/?news_id=10719
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline citizenx

Major psyop.

Holy crap.

They must have meant for these patsies to be "caught". 

Major psyop.

Holy crap.

They must have meant for these patsies to be "caught".

How can it "psyops" when you only hear about the story almost a month later?

Offline citizenx

Woops, yeah.  I didn't see the date on the by-line.  A point well-taken.

What the hell were these guys up to then and why?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
How can it "psyops" when you hear about the story almost a month later?

This is not a psyops (maybe conditioning), it is a test run, looking for weaknesses in the system, preparing for a GO LIVE date, like this test run we all know about concerning the 9/11 hijackers and James Woods in August 2001, one month before GO LIVE...

James Woods reported it in August 2001 to the FAA and to the crew...nothing was done.

These guys do dry runs at our Power Plants in September 2010, nothing is done...

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

Transcript: Actor James Woods
http://www.prisonplanet.com/transcript_actor_james_woods.html
Friday, February 15, 2002
Original Link:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,45675,00.html
This is a partial transcript from The O'Reilly Factor, February 14, 2002.

BILL O'REILLY, HOST:  Thanks for staying with us.  I'm Bill O'Reilly.  

In the second Personal Story segment tonight, Emmy-award winning actor James Woods.  He has made more than 20 films and is considered one of the finest character actors in Hollywood today.

Last August, Mr. Woods found himself on a plane going from Boston to Los Angeles.  Surrounding him in first class were four men who appeared to be of Middle Eastern origin.  Later, Mr. Woods told the FBI it was very suspicious.  And they interviewed him after 9/11.  Mr. Woods also has a new movie called John Q with Denzel Washington, which opens tomorrow.

All right now, let's -- 9/11 happens.  You're sitting at home watching the horrifying video as we all are, right?

JAMES WOODS, ACTOR:  Right.

O'REILLY:  What pops into your mind?

WOODS:  Well, first I have to back up and tell you about the flight that I took.  The flight I took was actually on August 1st.  And I have not talked about this in the press until this day because there was a lot of misinformation that came out about it.

I was on a flight, without going into the details of what made me suspicious of these four men, although it would have been blatantly obvious to the most casual observer, I took it upon myself to go to the flight attendant and ask to speak to the pilot of the plane.  The first officer came out.  I reported to him that I felt that the four men, and I said, "Can you look over my shoulder and see who I'm talking about?"  And he said, "Yeah."  I said I think they're going to hijack this plane.  I mean,  everything they're doing, and I explained to him these details, which I've been asked to keep private, until whatever jurisdiction, you know -- whatever trials may take place, their behavior was such that  I felt that they were going to hijack the plane.

I also said I'm very much aware of how serious it is to say on an American aircraft in flight  the word hijack.

O'REILLY:  Yes.

WOODS:  So I'm saying this because I really have reason to believe it's true.  I found out later that not only was -- did he make a report, but the flight attendant also made a report of my suspicions to the FAA.

When I got home that night, it had been a very turbulent flight, I had said to this woman I'm  dating, and my girlfriend and my best friend, she said, "How was the flight?"  And I said, "Well aside from the terrorists and the turbulence, it was fine," which was now in retrospect not such a very funny joke, but it was August 1 and nobody was thinking along those lines.

O'REILLY:  Right.

WOODS:  And when 9/11 happened, we were all stunned.  And we all happened to be at my house that evening.  And my friend Scott said to me, "You know, remember that flight you took in August?"  I said, "Yes, I've been thinking about it all day."  He said, "Well, maybe you should call the FBI."  And I said, "I'm sure they're being inundated."

But I thought it over and I called the local office.  And within two minutes got ahold of a very intelligent young man, a special agent there, who took the report.  And I said, "I hope I'm not wasting your time."  He said, "Well, we have so many reports coming in."  And he said, "And by the way, even if this leads to something, we don't like to backwash information to people, because in case they have to go to a trial and be witnesses or whatever, so you won't hear from us."

I said, "Well, great."  And he said, "But we appreciate your calling."  Quarter to 7:00 the next morning, I get a phone call that actually wakes me up.  And I say, "Hi."  And they say, "Hi, this is -- I won't use their name, but the special agent, who's now been my contact and his partner."  And they said, "We want to talk to you about the flight that you took in August.  I said, "Oh, did the manifest match of any of the flights yesterday and my flight?"  He said we can't tell you that.  I said, "Well, look, I'll get ready and you know, I'll come down to the federal building."  He said, "That's OK, we're outside your house.  We'll just wait for you  here."  

O'REILLY:  Wow, 7:15.  So this is serious.  

WOODS:  Quarter to seven in the morning.  And said -- and I -- and this is the only funny part of any of this.  I said, "How did you know where I lived?"  And there was a pause.  He said, "We're the FBI, thank you."

WOODS:  So they came in.  And I said, "Look, I'm dying to know, were these the guys?  And he said, "Well, we've had 36,000 tips in one day.  And there's two of us and we're going to be at your house all this morning.  So you can do the math, but we can't tell you."  You know, so since then, I have identified for sure two of them as two of the terrorists.

O'REILLY:  Really?

WOODS:  Who actually were not on Flight 11, but one was on flight 175 and one was on flight 77.  And I've been told unofficially, not by the FBI, but by someone else in a -- actually a higher level of government, believe it or not, just through a coincidence, through a mutual friend, that all four of  them were terrorists involved.  

O'REILLY:  That is -- so it was basically a rehearsal, what these guys were doing?

WOODS:  Right.  But what's significant about this is that it was a rehearsal with four men.  And I can't say it as a fact that they were the four, but I've been led to believe without going into the details of how, that they were on different flights.  So the notion that they were separate cells when -- and this is tricky territory, but I think in the Moussaoui trial, there's going to be some contention that, you know, he was a soldier and didn't know what was going to happen...

WOODS:  ...until he stepped on the plane and then decided in a fit of good conscience not to be a terrorist anymore.  In fact, the fact that these two people were identified by myself and other   people, and were on the Boston-L.A. flight, and ended up dying on two other flights of the four flights on September 11 shows that they were...

O'REILLY:  What an amazing story.

WOODS:  There was...

O'REILLY:  And this is the first time I've ever heard this.  This is the first time you're telling the story.  

WOODS:  Yes.  

O'REILLY:  Was Moussaoui one of those guys?

WOODS:  No.  Not that I know of.

O'REILLY:  OK.

WOODS:  I mean, I don't remember him as such.  I remember two of the guys so specifically...

WOODS:  ...because one was that guy with the pointed hair.

WOODS:  I mean, you'll see him -- I can't remember the name now, but he was so specifically clear because he actually looked like an actor.  

O'REILLY:  Now are you a type of guy -- so it was just you and these four guys in First Class.  Nobody else else?

WOODS:  No, no.

O'REILLY:  There were a couple other guys?

WOODS:  Yes.  

O'REILLY:  Were they nervous, too or was it just you picking these guys out?

WOODS:  You know, as I explained to the FBI, they said what was your first instinct?  And aside from certain things, like four guys getting on to a transcontinental flight without any hand luggage,  who -- it's funny.  I notice behavior because I guess I'm an actor and it's kind of what I...

O'REILLY:  Yes, you always watch people, right?  

WOODS:  I just kind of observe people.

WOODS:  It's something I've always been fascinated by.  Sort of like that scene in "Annie Hall," where Woody Allen and Diane Keaton sit and watch people and sort of talk about who they might be.

And there were four guys.  When the flight attendant, who was a woman, came up to them, they literally ignored her like she didn't exist, which is sort of a kind of Taliban, you know, idea of womanhood, as you know, not even a human being.  I mean, it seems their disrespect for women is so extraordinary.

And they didn't order alcohol.  And they just -- and -- I can't go into the details, but it just -- it was -- as I explained to the FBI, as if you were at a nightclub and everybody's enjoying an act on the stage.  And the camera behind that act on the stage and sort of panning the audience.  And  everybody's focused on the singer, except four people sort of in the room kind of doing something else and connected to each other.

O'REILLY:  Yes.

WOODS:  And you think...

O'REILLY:  Harrowing.

WOODS:  Well, so -- they said to me, you know, "What made -- what did you think these guys were?"  I said, well, I thought they were either four law enforcement officers or four terrorists in that they had that thing that -- guys who are undercover or on a mission have between each other.  And it's impossible to explain.  

O'REILLY:  Well, you were lucky.  You're absolutely lucky that they didn't decide to do it a month before.  

WOODS:  By the way, one thing I must clear up...

O'REILLY:  Sure.

WOODS:  ...that has been sort of misreported in the press.  I did not report this to the FBI  before September 11.  

O'REILLY:  Right, just the FAA.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Freeski

I really don't think The Cold War was ever "officially ended" in my opinion.

We lost.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wow, I did not know James Woods "saw four suspicious men on an airplane in August 2001", a month before 9/11/2001.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
We lost.

We have not even begun to save our government from these foreign usurpers. We just now found out they existed (on a majority scale). They are pooping in their pants and the cold war was a hoax. Fletcher Prouty exposed it in The Secret Team which was banned in the US for a while.

Kruschev and Kennedy and Eisenhower caught on to the hoax and they killed Kennedy to make an example concerning what happens when you go against the radical revolutionary fundamentalist trilateral terrorists at Bilderberg.

But now a majority are waking up to a leaderless understanding and concern to protect the constitution, the US government, and we the people from these incestuous parasitic psychopathic genocidal doo-doo heads who would go crying to their queen mums if they made less than $10 Billion a year and had to answer one question honestly a decade.

The russians are Red Team patsies just like the 9/11 hijackers were. They are going to use a Ptech system like they did on 9/11 to synchronize everything. This is exposed, Stuxnet is the cover for it. And now everybody knows that Stuxnet had to be a conspired project with full compliance from Siemens, all of the security teams with access to the delivery points, all of the facilities management with control over the sites, the DHS, the NSA, the NRO, etc. That is why they run these drills and that is why Raytheon Lobbyist turn Deputary Secretary of Defense William Lynn III as of 3 days ago is in control of the first ever CYBER COMMAND CENTER. It controls 15,000 networks, 4,000 military bases in 88 countries (or so they say). They have their Death Star from which to launch this "Live Free or Die Hard" Fire Sale and the patsies are so f**king stupid to have anything to do with this shit.

This ain't gonna be hackers, it ain't gonna be 4 foreigners with wire cutters (although those guys need to give full public statements as to WTF was going on and so does DHS, FBI, CIA). It is going to be full Pentagon/NRO/NSA operations controlled by a Ptech type system just like on 9/11 Derrrrr.

What did we finally learn about 9/11?

Well lookie lookie lookie, are these some hackers in a garage?

The super-classified network that served as command and control for the 9/11 false flag attack on America
http://www.infowars.com/the-super-classified-network-that-served-as-command-and-control-for-the-911-false-flag-attack-on-america/
Wayne Madsen Online Journal April 29, 2010

(WMR) — Multiple U.S. intelligence sources have reported to WMR that a super-classified network with only some 70 terminals in select U.S. government locations handled the parallel command-and-control activities that permitted the 9/11 terrorist attacks to be successful.

The “above top secret” network bears the acronym “PDAS.” WMR has not yet discovered what the acronym stands for, however, the system is limited to only a few hundred people with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Special Access Program (SAP) need-to-know access, in addition to the president and vice president.

On September 11, 2001, PDAS was used to convey the information from the Air Force Chief of Staff to the White House, CIA, and other select agencies that the Air Force had successfully intercepted and downed a target over Pennsylvania. It is believed that the “target” in question was United flight 93, although there is no confirmation that the aircraft was in fact the one downed by Air Force interceptors.

The Air Force Chief of Staff on 9/11 was General John Jumper, who had become the top Air Force commander on September 6, 2001, just five days before the 9/11 attacks.

There is also reason to believe that the PDAS terminal at the Presidential Emergency Operations Center (PEOC) at the White House was used to coordinate the activities related to the aerial attack on the Pentagon. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta claimed Vice President Dick Cheney was present at the PEOC at 9:25 am on the morning of 9/11, before the alleged impact of American Airlines flight 77 on the building.

Mineta testified before the 9/11 Commission that Cheney was aware of special orders concerning a plane heading toward Washington. Mineta said: “During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the vice president . . . the plane is 50 miles out . . . the plane is 30 miles out. . . . and when it got down to the plane is 10 miles out, the young man also said to the vice president ‘do the orders still stand?’ And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, ‘Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?’”

PDAS terminals are reportedly located at the White House, on board Air Force One, the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, the National Security Agency, the Boeing E-4 Advanced Airborne Command Post that was seen flying over Washington, DC, on 9/11 after the attacks, the Defense Intelligence Agency at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, DC, and the Raven Rock Mountain Complex in Pennsylvania where Cheney hid out after the 9/11 attacks.

Mineta later followed up with reporters and stated, “When I overheard something about ‘the orders still stand’ and so, what I thought of was that they had already made the decision to shoot something down.”

It now appears that PDAS was used by Cheney to implement on the morning of 9/11 a new policy issued on June 1, 2001 that provided for a ”stand down” protocol that replaced a long-standing shoot-down order for hijacked and suspected hijacked planes. The new order transferred the authority to shoot down aircraft from the Pentagon and NORAD military commanders to the president, vice president, or secretary of defense.

We lost.

The United States hasn't "lost" anything, because we sit here talking about what we want freely still.

But, just like anything else, it can all change though.

Offline Freeski

The United States hasn't "lost" anything, because we sit here talking about what we want freely still.

But, just like anything else, it can all change though.

By "we lost", I refer to the fact that the idea of the "free west" does not exist -- at least not in the emotional sense of what too many think of as freedom. The commies have won this/that round, albeit temporarily, through deception and manipulation of the public mind and via infiltration of the entire establishment. But that said, I too agree that we live in a historical time because people are waking up to that fact -- in droves -- and I truely believe that once awake, always awake, and that can only work to our advantage.

I just read a CBC story on the heightened terror alert and a good 70% of the 350 posted comments expressed the recognition of the agenda of fear. 20% were in lockstep with the government saviours and the remaining 5% were disapproved by the mods.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
By "we lost", I refer to the fact that the idea of the "free west" does not exist -- at least not in the emotional sense of what too many think of as freedom. The commies have won this/that round, albeit temporarily, through deception and manipulation of the public mind and via infiltration of the entire establishment. But that said, I too agree that we live in a historical time because people are waking up to that fact -- in droves -- and I truely believe that once awake, always awake, and that can only work to our advantage.

I just read a CBC story on the heightened terror alert and a good 70% of the 350 posted comments expressed the recognition of the agenda of fear. 20% were in lockstep with the government saviours and the remaining 5% were disapproved by the mods.

The world is waking up to the fact that fascism and communism are the same thing.

There are no "commies" in the sense I was led to believe in many James Bond movies, just dupes supporting eventual feudalism, just like "fascists". At the highest levels they promote these "gang colors" which turn out to be nothing more than a red or a blue hat rather than any intrigueing difference in almost anything. Fascism and communism lead to a fricking Pharaoh at the top and over 99.999% as slaves.

Offline Freeski

The world is waking up to the fact that fascism and communism are the same thing.

Yes, I struggle with what to call it or them because actual words have such force. To me, though, it's very simple. I put commies, fascists, totalitarians, dictators and the rest of them in the same category. I think it's just divisionary and red-herringish to worry about the term itself.

Freedom or control: that's it in my books!

This excellent 10-minute video by the John Birch Society spells it out just beautifully; that there are really only two forms of government and the rest is semantics -- at least in the big picture.

1) My God
2) Me
3) Everyone else

That's the order by which I try to live my life.

----

Great 10 minute video from JBS that compares five forms of government: monarchy, oligarchy, anarchy, democracy and republic. It concludes that there are only two stable forms -- oligarchy and republic -- and that democracy always transitions to oligarcy, then anarchy and back to monarch/dictatorship.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=176500.msg1065408#msg1065408

Offline jeremystalked1

Basically, they're planning a false flag here, and trying to lay a paper trail which places the blame on a patsy, credibly.  It could be Russian saboteurs (I've previously stated "they" want a war with Russia) or it could be the STUXNET worm.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Written in October 2001:

Last year, a Florida-based militia unit run by a twisted soul named Donald Beauregard was caught planning to use stolen explosives to disable the electrical power grid which powers Florida's Crystal River nuclear power plant. Luckily, an informant tipped off the police and Beauregard was prosecuted and sent to jail. When the cops caught up with Mr. Beauregard and his "strike team" they had already assembled a 20-mm cannon, a .50-caliber machine gun and some pipe bombs. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission took the threat so seriously that it added what Beauregard called "Project Worst Nightmare" to its list of mock terrorist attack scenarios mentioned above.

http://www.counterpunch.org/scaramella1.html

Offline Aoss

• If Everyone Knew
We don't have all the information.

To play devil's advocate here, they weren't arrested for actually doing anything wrong.  They had some materials -- none of them weapons outright, "near a powerplant".  Define "near a powerplant" for me.  Sounds like these guys were sittin in a truck on some road somewhere that happened to be near a power plant.  The truck had some shit in it.

Is it a crime to have a shovel, skimask, and wire cutters in your car?

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
We don't have all the information.

To play devil's advocate here, they weren't arrested for actually doing anything wrong.  They had some materials -- none of them weapons outright, "near a powerplant".  Define "near a powerplant" for me.  Sounds like these guys were sittin in a truck on some road somewhere that happened to be near a power plant.  The truck had some shit in it.

Is it a crime to have a shovel, skimask, and wire cutters in your car?

Is it a crime to be caught with a large amount of cash on you? Can a lighter be considered bomb-making material? It's all relative.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline chris jones

Is it a crime to be caught with a large amount of cash on you? Can a lighter be considered bomb-making material? It's all relative.
           Good one Kilikia.
Official reports are scripted prior to public release.