Author Topic: ktar: "Tillman's brother lashes out at soldiers who shot Pat"  (Read 11299 times)

Offline Valerius

ktar: "Tillman's brother lashes out at soldiers who shot Pat"
« on: September 28, 2010, 07:44:02 pm »
"Tillman's brother lashes out at soldiers who shot Pat"

by KTAR.com (September 28th, 2010 @ 4:47pm)

Copyright © 2010 Bonneville International. All rights reserved

http://ktar.com/category/local-news-articles/20100928/Richard-Tillman-lashes-out-at-soldiers-who-shot-Pat/
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Valerius

Re: ktar: "Tillman's brother lashes out at soldiers who shot Pat"
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 07:53:42 pm »
Wow, that's some interview.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

independentWV

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 08:43:32 pm »
Wow, that's some interview.

Yes is was, 52% killed by friendly fire in gulf war and numbers increasing with NO investigations

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 08:53:51 pm »
Yes is was, 52% killed by friendly fire in gulf war and numbers increasing with NO investigations

But don't worry, the "Identity Dominance System" (IDS) will "solve" that friendly-fire problem. Read here:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187829.msg1114765#msg1114765

Offline Valerius

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 09:22:06 pm »

Flabberghasting, but that's what was said.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 09:30:45 pm »
I am just looking into this number now and so far I am seeing 52percent  for non IED deaths or just deaths from gun shot I think.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 09:36:36 pm »
Ok the number is still getting smaller at least.  The 52 percent is for all casuallties and not deaths.  I found the number here in reference to a book.
http://www.anti-republicanculture.com/2009/12/friendly-fire.html

This is the story of an American tragedy, and Mr. Krakauer uses that tragedy to showcase the scandal of “blue-on-blue” killing in the American armed forces. He sums up the problem in a Postscript at the end of the book (page 343):

“If the United States’ involvement in future wars is inevitable, so, too, is it inevitable that American soldiers will fall victim to friendly fire in those conflicts, for the simple reason that fratricide is part and parcel of every war. According to the most comprehensive survey of American war casualties (both fatal and nonfatal), 21 percent of the casualties in World War II were attributable to friendly fire, 39 percent of the casualties in Vietnam, and 52 percent of the casualties in the first Gulf War. Thus far in the ongoing conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, casualty rates are 41 percent and 13 percent, respectively. All these figures are conservative estimates, moreover; due to endemic underreporting of fratricide by the military, the actual percentages are unquestionably higher.”

Now if we can find this survey?

Offline tritonman

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 09:43:39 pm »
I think I am going to call bullshit on the 52 percent figure.  Read through the article at the above posted link..  If we do not have the survey it would appear to not be a valid number and just rumor that tillman heard and used as fact.  Of course none of this makes Tillmans murder any more pallitable.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 09:47:49 pm »
I think I am going to call bullshit on the 52 percent figure.  Read through the article at the above posted link..  If we do not have the survey it would appear to not be a valid number and just rumor that tillman heard and used as fact.  Of course none of this makes Tillmans murder any more pallitable.

You are joking right?

Everyone knows that the first gulf war had the most casualties by friendly fire. This has been a fact for a long time.

Also 500,000 have Depleted Uranium poisoning and thousands have died from it. This is another form of "friendly" fire as the enemies does not have any DU.

Plus you have tens of thousands committing suicide. In Vietnam, more died from suicide than died on the battlefield. Plus the $3 Trillion in stolen funds. He could have mentioned another 100 statistics that would shock the hell out of the sleeping sheep.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline tritonman

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 10:01:17 pm »
You are joking right?

Everyone knows that the first gulf war had the most casualties by friendly fire. This has been a fact for a long time.

Also 500,000 have Depleted Uranium poisoning and thousands have died from it. This is another form of "friendly" fire as the enemies does not have any DU.

Plus you have tens of thousands committing suicide. In Vietnam, more died from suicide than died on the battlefield. Plus the $3 Trillion in stolen funds. He could have mentioned another 100 statistics that would shock the hell out of the sleeping sheep.
Yes, I agree with the above but this was not what is stated, perhaps if it had been stated as you did it could have avoided any confusion.  Tillman was murdered and I do not believe there is anything friendly involved.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 10:14:43 pm »
Yes, I agree with the above but this was not what is stated, perhaps if it had been stated as you did it could have avoided any confusion.  Tillman was murdered and I do not believe there is anything friendly involved.

From the article:

"52 percent of the casualties in the first Gulf War"

And I agree, ain't nothing friendly about it.

Listen to today's interview with Alex Abella ( http://alexabella.com ) he explains how all of this mass murder got reduced to a catch phrase called "friendly fire".

More: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187912.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 10:17:39 pm »
You are joking right?

Yes, on Nam suicides, in fact studys have been made that assert far more suicided than those who who were killed in combat. On a personell note, I witnessed more suicides in Nam than I care to remember, and for the record they were labeled KIA's. This abomination in Iraq and Afghanistan will result in an equal number of deaths that were the the result of the Nam war. These troopers are in for hell the same as Nam vets.
* Pat was assassinated, thats it..His brother served too, he is no cherry, he knows what the deal is. Just as the regime has been infiltrated , so has our military, the elitist mafia learned from Nam, no draft-more controll and less domestic resistance, add to this their merc recruitment and you get an idea how they manipulate.
   Death before dishonor, no f way.. The brass was well aware Iraq was innocent, infiltrated by suklings.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 10:20:16 pm »
From the article:

"52 percent of the casualties in the first Gulf War"

And I agree, ain't nothing friendly about it.

Listen to today's interview with Alex Abella ( http://alexabella.com ) he explains how all of this mass murder got reduced to a catch phrase called "friendly fire".

More: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187912.0
Thanks and I will.

Offline Valerius

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 10:36:14 pm »
I think I am going to call bullshit on the 52 percent figure.  Read through the article at the above posted link..  If we do not have the survey it would appear to not be a valid number and just rumor that tillman heard and used as fact.  Of course none of this makes Tillmans murder any more pallitable.

Actually it was Bill Maher in the interview who made the statement, reading off of the cards or whatever it was.

Offline Valerius

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 10:45:17 pm »
How about this other story from 2008:

"Army shreds documents on friendly fire deaths"

by John Byrne
Published: Thursday November 20, 2008

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2008/Army_shreds_documents_on_friend_fire_1120.html