Author Topic: Video: Female Anti-War Protester Tackled by Security For Confronting McCain  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Woman Protesting John McCain Is Tackled by Security
33 minutes ago

A protester shouting and waving a sign got close to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) Sunday night -- a little too close.

The woman, chanting loudly, stepped in front of McCain after his televised debate with Democrat Rodney Glassman and was promptly tackled to the ground by a member of the senator's security team.

Video Here...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: Video: Female Anti-War Protester Tackled by Security For Confronting McCain
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 12:42:49 pm »
Disgusting how they squelch the first amendment when it comes to approaching the lords and masters.   >:(

McCain is a disgrace and a traitor to this country!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline ericsnow

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 12:44:15 pm »
She did seem a little too aggressive/confrontational but she didn't need to be tackled.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 12:57:09 pm »
She did seem a little too aggressive/confrontational but she didn't need to be tackled.

Many people are damn mad at these turncoats!  It is our right, it is our duty to be aggressive towards them!!  She did not have a weapon in her hand, and therefore, she was no threat to little Johnny boy!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 02:43:59 pm »
They need to remember that WE are THEIR Masters, not the other way around.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Catfish Bob

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 02:46:30 pm »
I'm glad to see it looks like she was let got and not arrested.

Offline Aoss

• If Everyone Knew
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 03:10:08 pm »
It pisses me off when I see tough guys like this manhandling women who are old enough to be my mother.

Offline ericsnow

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 03:21:07 pm »
Many people are damn mad at these turncoats!  It is our right, it is our duty to be aggressive towards them!!  She did not have a weapon in her hand, and therefore, she was no threat to little Johnny boy!

All I'm saying is you got to expect a reaction from his bodyguards when you do that. I do fully support what she did.

Offline Aoss

• If Everyone Knew
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 03:39:32 pm »
Johnny Boy ejected from a aircraft thousands of feet in the air going hundreds of miles per hour, fractured both arms and a leg before being rifle butted and bayoneted by the vietcong in 1967.  He was beaten and interrogated, losing 50 pounds before being put in solitary confinement for two years.  He survives repeated beatings and torture until his release in 1973.

It's a good thing we didn't let this soccer mom get near him.  Who knows what she coulda done that the vietcong army couldn't.

Online chris jones

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 05:07:53 pm »
Once upon a time BG's were called bookends, that was their job, to cover their charge, now they have the power to assault without question.
Makes me feel as though they are sending us a message......

Online chris jones

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 07:08:15 pm »
Johnny Boy ejected from a aircraft thousands of feet in the air going hundreds of miles per hour, fractured both arms and a leg before being rifle butted and bayoneted by the vietcong in 1967.  He was beaten and interrogated, losing 50 pounds before being put in solitary confinement for two years.  He survives repeated beatings and torture until his release in 1973.

It's a good thing we didn't let this soccer mom get near him.  Who knows what she coulda done that the vietcong army couldn't.
he was interviewed by the North Vietnamese  is shown in the N.V. military hosp and he was treated by Soviet doctors. He was having a coffee  and cigarette when interviewed. Treated a tad different from the other  POWs .
October 26, 1967, the next month 1967 he gave interviews to foreign reporters,basically information on his  command, , in direct violation of the Code of Conduct.
He claims  he bailed out and fell in the lake, that locals pulled him out and took him to the hospital not guards.He met publically with this guy, admiited it..then
 Another suprise JM..  Missing Service Personnel Act1996  on the Senate Floor for debate, McCain stated this bill "un-necessary" and "burdensome"
Johny  received more than $112,000 in campaign contributions -Charles Keating and around $54,000 for his campaign.
Going back a tad.. Johny and the SS Forestal, a good friend of mine was crash crew on this vessel during the explosion, he told me this was a result of Lil Johnnys screw up, Yes, and JM was th first guy lifted off the Forrestal,, daddy the Admiral helped him a bit.
Got to say though, he can sing and dance.. He did a ditty with the theme of the beach boys, barberann, Bomb,Bomb,Bomb,Bob, Iran, he did a jig along with it..Real cute huh....
  I agree with the second section of your post, but the bit on LIL johny,I can't handle that,, makes him look like a poster boy for our MSM Times..

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010, 09:41:53 pm »
She was getting a bit too close, it was excessive on security's part to push her to the ground but where she was had security not blocked she could have made an assault.  Equal and opposite force is the security motto.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2010, 09:46:14 pm »
she didn't get tackled as much as she tripped over the curb as she was walking backwards from the sidewalk to the parking space area.

he was holding her while it happened tho.