Author Topic: 4 way debate for McCain Senate seat  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Valerius

4 way debate for McCain Senate seat
« on: September 25, 2010, 12:12:09 pm »
"4-way U.S. Senate candidates' debate set for Sept. 26"

"It will run without commercial interruption from 6pm to 7pm on Sunday, Sept. 26."

http://www.lp.org/blogs/david-nolan/4-way-us-senate-candidates-debate-set-for-sept-26

Nolan is the best choice in my opinion. Will be televised in the Phoenix metro area.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: 4 way debate for McCain Senate seat
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 01:58:48 pm »
A "4-way".  Kinky.

;D
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Valerius

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 03:30:37 pm »
Nolan is pretty cool. I think that's who I would vote for. Certainly preferable to more McCain.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 03:42:36 pm »
Good it is about time 3rd and 4th parties started beign taken seriously.

Let Republicans and Democrats earn their elections now that America is through with electronic voting machines.

Offline Valerius

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 02:51:19 pm »
NOLAN!

Learn about David Nolan, founder of the Libertarian "Nolan Chart" at nolan2010.org

I need to get with WeAreChangeAZ, 4409, Freedom's Phoenix, and the rest of those guys to campaign our butts off to get Nolan at least 20% of the popular vote!

Even if Nolan doesn't win, at least he would make a huge dent in the establishment left-right paradigm. 

Offline Valerius

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 05:53:19 pm »
Remember it's 6pm Mountain time... no daylight savings time bs in AZ.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 06:11:16 pm »
That means that McCain won't have to speak much. He's ignorant and a terrible speaker on any subject. I'll never understand why AZ keeps reelecting this goon. Do you guys have no pride or sense?

It's time for someone new to hold the Arizona Senate seat. This guy is a has been! He's also a sellout that should have been sent home long ago.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Valerius

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 12:13:37 am »
Anybody watch it?

Nolan would be who I'd pick. The Green guy did a little better than I expected.

I don't see how anyone could vote for the other two.