Author Topic: Free energy in a free world  (Read 7123 times)

Offline LastDaysPictures

• Last Days Pictures
Free energy in a free world
« on: September 17, 2010, 02:16:38 pm »
All the knowledge to build Free Energy Devices is there on the internet and in books. You don't need to study occult alchemy to discover the truth about the Free Energy Technology.

But some people try to hide the knowledge by misinforming the public. How can this be accomplished, I asked myself, if there are all information available on the internet?
I have seen so many pages and sites that gives you for free the possibility to reproduce the technology. But almost nothing of it is used. Seems to be some kind of magic spell on it.

The HOWTO of misinformation
Well, if you are a Elite dude, trying to assure your world domination, you would surely not burn books or let the internet shut down. This would catch the attention of millions of angry people and you would loose all your power. Therefore the approach is more subtle. This are the necessary steps:

1) Be sure that most people thinks that they are not able to understand science, making it look and feel like something beyond the capacity of "common people" intelligence

1.1) Let all people think they are "common people" by divulging the idea of conformity (1984, Equilibrium)

1.2) Put scientist on a pedestal. They are gods! They are better than you and you know nothing, reeeaaally nothing! (I don't know much about history ... not much about biology ...)

1.3) Invent your own experts, but never ever give them names! These experts are your secret weapons. Whenever you want that common people believe you, say that "experts has said that ...".

2) Confuse the mind of the common people with abstract theories about DARK things ... like dark matter, dark energy and dark holes. They will for sure not ask question about the dark things. They will accept it without questioning it.

2.1) Everything is made on particles, even gravity, dude! Let them thing that all is made of solid ping pong balls and they will not start thinking about God or spirit.

2.2) Laugh about any new idea or theories based on idealism. Use sarcasm to discourage the youth from making their own experiments or even to think for themselves. Dude, the "experts" will tell them what they has to think!

2.3) Use professional "Pseudo Skeptics" like James Randi (they actually don't need to be educated in science, they need only a good media presence! And if they look like Darwin himself it is even better!!) to speak against holistic thought models. Let the world know that materialism is right and idealism is wrong!

2.4) Hide the words from the public that could lead to broader views. Example: "The Holographic Universe" written by Michael Talbot is a strong word. Name some stupid metal group with it (Holographic Universe) and then all search on youtube and google will lead to the music band instead to the book of Talbot. Do the same with other words in the modern science.

3) Let the young people and the families spend their time in front of the television. The brain gets tired and they loose their interest in creative activity.

3.1) Let the teachers in school teach only useless science. Don't let them show the youth how to perform own science at home or in class.

3.2) Never ever talk about Nikola Tesla as a great scientist. Edison was a great scientist. ... who is Tesla???

3.3) Higher dimension? NO, don't do that dude! Let the folk believe that only 3D is good. If they would discover the power of the Tesseract the world would change radically!!!

3.4) New Age? Yes, brainwash the folk with esoteric bla bla. They will be so confused by all this strange stuff that they will not be able to distinguish the truth from the illusion. Oh and let them think that to get enlightened they need drugs!

4) Base the whole reality on the materialistic fundament! Let them consume and not regenerate. Let them be slaves in consumerism. This will shape their worldview until they will never see that free energy is everywhere.

I am sure you can continue this list.

What I try to say is: Free energy will only be available in a free world, free from human governments, from concerns, from lobbies, from pseudo scientists and pseudo skeptics. The era of Enlightenment was interrupted. But it seems that here are some enlighted people that try to inform the "common people" that they are not so common as they may believe. You are all special and everyone can contribute to waking up his next to the true reality.

Further infos:
http://lux-os.com/y/1dw - Without consciousness there would be no world
http://lux-os.com/y/1a8 - The Materialist Superstition

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Free energy in a free world
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 08:28:41 am »

Thanks LastDay ... I much appreciate your posts and your site.

So far, I'm with you on many concepts ... will delve into your links in the coming days.

From the top, though, I feel I might disagree here:

"To comprehend nature, we have to stop thinking of the world as basically material and begin imagining it as a manifestation of consciousness, suffused with sparks of informative energy."

I think it may be the other way around ... that there most certainly IS a physical reality of which consciousness is a manifestation. The tree falls in the cosmic forest and DOES make a sound regardless of presence of consciousness.

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

Offline LastDaysPictures

• Last Days Pictures
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 09:20:20 am »

"To comprehend nature, we have to stop thinking of the world as basically material and begin imagining it as a manifestation of consciousness, suffused with sparks of informative energy."

I think it may be the other way around ... that there most certainly IS a physical reality of which consciousness is a manifestation. The tree falls in the cosmic forest and DOES make a sound regardless of presence of consciousness.

Well, then I have the idealist point of view and you have the materialist point of view. But I'm sure you will change your point of view, like I has done, because the materialistic science is not able to explain consciousness. Perhaps we can begin here to talk just right about this very interesting topic? It would make sense, because Free Energy is based on idealism, on spirit and not matter. You could explain your point and I explain my point. Then we meet in the middle and I pay a round of German beer! ;)

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 09:44:21 am »

Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body [material], it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty." [materialism]

Jesus said, "If those who lead you say, 'See, the Realm is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the Realm is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the children of The Living Parentage. But if you will not know your[true]selves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Jesus said, "Whoever believes that The All Itself is deficient is (himself) completely deficient."

Their antecedent [gravitic] marriage is the antecedent causality that is The All Itself

The "union of the risen and submerged forms" is far, far more than mere symbolism.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 10:30:49 am »
Well, then I have the idealist point of view and you have the materialist point of view. But I'm sure you will change your point of view, like I has done, because the materialistic science is not able to explain consciousness. Perhaps we can begin here to talk just right about this very interesting topic? It would make sense, because Free Energy is based on idealism, on spirit and not matter. You could explain your point and I explain my point. Then we meet in the middle and I pay a round of German beer! ;)

... the darker that beer the better!

I don't see it as idealist -vs- materialist so much
as~> conscious matter -vs- dumb matter.

I think we have to trust our senses, our consciousness. There is a physical universe ...
to believe otherwise, in my opinion, is nonsense. I don't necessarily believe that "one
came before the other" either ... that matter begat consciousness or that consciousness
begat matter. However ... I certainly do not believe that we mortals, "... think the universe into
existence."

Tell me if I am wrong, but I think your train of thought is Platonic ... deterministic ... in
line with humanism, Existentialism, et al, and the concept that, "existence precedes essence", in
that man (and nothing else really) exists until consciousness proclaims it to exist.

I believe most of 20th C physics (and now 21st C) has been concocted to prop up that notion.

Offline LastDaysPictures

• Last Days Pictures
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 04:11:57 am »
Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body [material], it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty." [materialism]

Really, all your "quotes" of Jesus are faked. He never said something like that. Show me some scripture in the Bible that proves what you are claiming.

Offline LastDaysPictures

• Last Days Pictures
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 04:20:27 am »
I think we have to trust our senses, our consciousness. There is a physical universe ...
to believe otherwise, in my opinion, is nonsense. I don't necessarily believe that "one
came before the other" either ... that matter begat consciousness or that consciousness
begat matter. However ... I certainly do not believe that we mortals, "... think the universe into
existence."

My worldview is Biocentrism. But I believe that God created the Blueprint for what we perceive as reality and "co-create".
Indeed, this worldview makes sense for me, because Quantum Mechanics says that a not perceived quantum state exists only in a state of probability. And it is this definition of probability that is in some way defined. In modern biology the theory of Morphic Fields can define such limits or forms. The limits can also be seen as forms, because a form is a representation of a limit in a space which have unlimited possibilities.

Therefore I see the study of geometry in mathematics much more fundamental for the free energy science as any other field of study.

Offline LastDaysPictures

• Last Days Pictures
Re: Free energy in a free world - Archive
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 03:22:19 am »
Here is a link to a vast and fast growing archive of Information on Free Energy and related alternative science:
http://alternativescience.tumblr.com/archive

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 08:46:45 am »
My worldview is Biocentrism. But I believe that God created the Blueprint for what we perceive as reality and "co-create".
Indeed, this worldview makes sense for me, because Quantum Mechanics says that a not perceived quantum state exists only in a state of probability. And it is this definition of probability that is in some way defined. In modern biology the theory of Morphic Fields can define such limits or forms. The limits can also be seen as forms, because a form is a representation of a limit in a space which have unlimited possibilities.

Therefore I see the study of geometry in mathematics much more fundamental for the free energy science as any other field of study.

Morphic Fields

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake

In general I don't buy the Morphic Field theory from Sheldrake, although I do believe that some sort of 'species memory' exists, probably carried forward in some way we don't understand through the DNA.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=185354.msg1100664#msg1100664

.... anyway, I don't see how this and free energy are connected.  ???