Author Topic: God bless Dick Gregory, a truly awakened spirit of humanity  (Read 26013 times)

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
God bless Dick Gregory, a truly awakened spirit of humanity
« on: September 13, 2010, 12:06:46 pm »
WTC 1 and 2: Justice and 9/11 Demands Accountability. Forensic Evidence Indicates Presence of Controlled Demolition Material

by Dick Gregory

It was so painful for me as my wife Lil and I watched the events of September 11, 2001 on television. Seeing a plane hit the World Trade Center (WTC) North Tower at 8:46, then a second plane hit the South Tower at 9:02. Shortly, we saw the firefighters and other first responders courageously going into the buildings hoping to extinguish the fires, but it was impossible to foresee what followed.

Then we watched in shock as nearly a dozen people were jumping from the upper floors to their deaths.

We felt profound horror at 9:59 as the South Tower cascaded in freefall into its own footprint, and then 29 minutes later when the North Tower came down in the same impossible freefall way.

The new forensic evidence which is being released today by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth demonstrates the presence of controlled demolition materiel in the World Trade Center buildings One and Two.

Just one week after September 11, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Christine Todd Whitman declared “I am glad to reassure the people of New York and Washington DC that their air is safe to breathe and their water is safe to drink” and that we “. . . need not be concerned about environmental issues as [we return to [our] homes and workplaces”.

Yet to this day, at least 900 first responders have since died as a result of the effects of toxic “dust” from the buildings and the some 3,000 human remains that enveloped lower Manhattan and which Mayor Rudolph Giuliani declared “We must clear the rubble”. This “rubble” in fact constituted evidence from a massive crime scene, but was hauled away, first to Long Island, and then was eventually placed on barges and shipped to China.

One thing I know is that the official government story of those events, as well as what took place that day at the Pentagon, is just that, a story. This story is not the truth, but far from it.  

I was born on October 12, 1932. I am announcing today that I will be consuming only liquids beginning Sunday until my eightieth birthday in 2012 and until the real truth of what truly happened on that day emerges and is publicly known.

Pass it on, far and wide, the truth can never die.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline okay

Re: Social Activist Dick Gregory on Hunger Strike for 9/11 Truth
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 12:41:16 pm »
He's really going on a food strike?

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 12:45:01 pm »
As Alex states, I hope this will get wide spread media coverage. 

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 12:46:51 pm »
Wow, bless you sir!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 12:47:31 pm »
I have always like Dick Gregory!  I will pass this on, Thanks!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline ericsnow

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 12:51:36 pm »
I'm young... never heard of this guy. Is he really famous? Compare him to someone of similar fame for me please.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 01:06:55 pm »
I'm young... never heard of this guy. Is he really famous? Compare him to someone of similar fame for me please.

He was a comedian in the 60's.  He ran for President in 1968 on an anti-war ticket.

Here is a good place to read up about him:  http://www.dickgregory.com/

This was a good interview:  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5751943270465603092#
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Blows Against the Empire

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 01:33:00 pm »

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out!"- Abbie Hoffman

Offline ericsnow

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 01:40:13 pm »
He was a comedian in the 60's.  He ran for President in 1968 on an anti-war ticket.

Here is a good place to read up about him:  http://www.dickgregory.com/

This was a good interview:  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5751943270465603092#

Thanks.

Offline rio

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 02:23:00 pm »
I have always like Dick Gregory!  I will pass this on, Thanks!

Comedian from way back in the day. An icon in the black community, especially the early hip hop community but the younger generations may not have heard of him.

For some reason I don't like when activists do this. Didn't another 9/11 activist who demanded to meet with John McCain try this and nothing happened? They just labelled him a kook and went on with talking about Sarah Palin and her daughters and Megan McCain on Twitter.

Offline BossDude

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 02:41:23 pm »
One thing that has puzzled me for years is why no truthers ever offered to purchase the suspect steel from the Chinese? I'm quite sure if the price was right, a deal could have been made.  Is this a stupid thought? If yes, i appologize.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 02:48:10 pm »
This man was high profile historically.
Lets face it, he is not a kid, he has no other reason to do this other than a call of concience, a desire to see the truth , the tribe of perpetrators exposed.
I say, Bless His Heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cheer for him from the depths of my soul.........

As far a MSM coverage, they have no choice, he was and remains to be an public figure.

Offline MrSwe

• "We must animate the constitution" ; Alex Jones
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 03:57:00 pm »
God bless this man!

Offline citizenx

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 05:09:58 pm »
Most heartening thing I have read in quite a while.  Yes, God bless Dick Gregory.

It's going to be pretty hard for them to paint him as a racist "hard right-wing" kook.

Nevertheless, I am not actually a big believer in martyrdom and I hope he is going to be O.K.  The MSM is going to be working night and day to ignore this story.

Even if he has to quit for whatever reason, it is good to know he is on our side.  That's enough for me.

He could be a great spokeperson for our movement to at least get a new investigation back on the table.

Soetoro and his ilk can't just dismiss this civil rights hero without some sort of hearing.  Hey, if Biden could have a beer with that one idiot, Barry could at least sit down for a talk with Dick.

This is great.

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 01:33:55 am »

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline ericsnow

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 11:23:30 am »
sick he's on the show today

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 12:37:40 pm »
If Dick Gregory can some how wake up the black community and have them realize that they were wronged on 9/11 then it may cause enormous pressure on Obama to have another investigation with all the independent research. Could you imagine Obama trying to ignore that?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 12:47:28 pm »
If Dick Gregory can some how wake up the black community and have them realize that they were wronged on 9/11 then it may cause enormous pressure on Obama to have another investigation with all the independent research. Could you imagine Obama trying to ignore that?

We've got about a month to use this hunger strike for spreading the truth as his birthday is October 12.
https://ssl.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbwssl.cgi?Gw=dick+gregory
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline pac522

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 12:53:26 pm »
We've got about a month to use this hunger strike for spreading the truth as his birthday is October 12.

A and E for 9/11 truth went to every member of Congress and the Senate and handed over packages of evidence this past weekend. So lets parlay Dick Gregory and apply the pressure.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline Freeski

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 12:56:15 pm »

Isn't this a two-year hunger strike? ???

"I was born on October 12, 1932. I am announcing today that I will be consuming only liquids beginning Sunday until my eightieth birthday in 2012 and until the real truth of what truly happened on that day emerges and is publicly known."
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 12:59:17 pm »
Isn't this a two-year hunger strike? ???

"I was born on October 12, 1932. I am announcing today that I will be consuming only liquids beginning Sunday until my eightieth birthday in 2012 and until the real truth of what truly happened on that day emerges and is publicly known."

Holy crap my morning math is busted! MORE COFFEE!!!  ;D ;D ::) ::)
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline pac522

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 01:04:01 pm »
This man Dick Gregory has paid Alex some of the deepest most genuine tribute you could ever pay someone. From one human being to another. It's not about being put on a pedestal but about being humble and knowing where there's right, there's might. Unbelievable interview.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 06:05:28 pm »
god bless dick gregory and all that support him.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Re: God bless Dick Gregory, a truly awakened spirit of humanity
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 06:16:08 pm »
Since Keith Olbermann's gay lover, Barack Obama, continues to do the "Sieg Heil!" to the official story on 9/11, does this mean Keith will dutifully smear thought criminal, Dick Gregory, in his "Worst Persons In the World" segment?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline citizenx

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 06:19:39 pm »
Yeah, really.  How are they going to try to smear this man, now?

Possible game changer right here.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 06:32:42 pm »
Cynthia McKinney, too.

Lotta people finding the truth movement.This train is moving now.

Big 9/11 truth -- antiwar protest in LA.

People are beginning to figure out how these things are really connected.

Efforts to use the false left-right paradigm to divide Americans are really falling apart at the seams.  Even the Republican "establishment" is waking up to that (if not the Democratic "establishment" -- yes, there is one of those also).

worcesteradam

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2010, 06:43:50 pm »
guy is awesome

Beck would kill to have this guy beside him at his rallys.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 06:45:48 pm »
Beck would kill to have this guy beside him at his rallys.

I'm sure Alex will be very interested to learn of Beck's new-found love for 9/11 truthers.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline citizenx

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 11:48:20 pm »
Cynthia McKinney, too.

Woops, meant Cindy Sheehan, recent addition to the 9/11 truth movement.

Welcome aboard Cindy!

roganvilla

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 12:49:53 am »

Here he is honouring Bill Cosby at the Kennedy Centre, Mark Twain award night:

http://video.pbs.org/video/1313504061/

Offline Doctor Obama

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 01:48:56 am »
I found everything about this interview, uplifting. Especially, since personally, it's been a horrible day for me when it comes in terms of trying to spread the good word. And when I say I found EVERYTHING uplifting in this interview; I'm refering to the fact I am not even religious.

Offline dragnet53

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 10:10:44 am »
After I found out about Dick Gregory that man was funny and as well as a true patriot on the truth movement. I like his interview with AJ.

I agree with him and should rename his first name to conspiracy theorist.  ;D

Offline Sparticus

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 10:25:16 pm »
One thing that has puzzled me for years is why no truthers ever offered to purchase the suspect steel from the Chinese? I'm quite sure if the price was right, a deal could have been made.  Is this a stupid thought? If yes, i appologize.

That is a good idea. If only we would have thought of it 10 years ago. The problem now is that even if we did get some of the "rubble" it wont be admissable in a courtroom because it has been in so many hands in the past 10 years.
But dont fear. There is more than enough evidence to bring those responsible to justice. Due to the internet, websites like infowars.com, and video shot by multiple people from multiple angles we cant be ignored for much longer. we just have to keep waking the masses. I am still shocked when I ask people today how many towers were destroyed in NY and they always reply with "2"  Why do people not seem to care???

Offline LivingintheMatrix

• Facebook Account
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 07:09:44 pm »

If you've ever heard of the singer/actor Jamie Foxx (played in "Ray" (about Ray Charles) / Miami Vice (the movie)), 
Dick played his uncle on "The Jamie Foxx Show" back when Jamie wasn't as  well known as he is today.
A government which does not act in accordance with the law forfeits the right to be called a government and cannot expect its people to obey the law.-Sir Robert Ker Thompson, Defeating Communist Insurgency: Experiences from Malaya and Vietnam(1966)