Author Topic: A Daily Disturbing Image  (Read 151021 times)

Offline Tsul777

A Daily Disturbing Image
« on: September 12, 2010, 05:31:07 am »

KABUL, Afghanistan (Sept 11, 2010) U.S. Army Gen. David H. Petraeus,
Commander, International Security Assistance Force, receives a
commemorative rock inscribed with "United We Stand, Shanksville, PA,
09-11-01". The rock was presented by U.S. Navy Lt. Cmdr. Scot Cregan on
behalf of Mr. Alan Krutchkoff, the president and founder of the
Adopt-A-Soldier Platoon, a non-profit charity that is dedicated to
improving the morale of American troops in harm's way. Mr. Krutchkoff
obtained the rock near the crash site of United Air Lines Flight 93 in
Shanksville, PA to raise money for a memorial there. (Photo by U.S. Army
Staff Sgt. Lorie Jewell) (Released).
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline Tsul777

A Most Disturbing Image
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 12:39:28 am »

CINCINNATI (Sept. 11, 2010) Members of Naval Special Warfare SEAL Team 18 surround the pitcher's mound at Cincinnati's Great American Ballpark before the game between the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cincinnati Reds. The demonstration consisted of the team entering the ballpark over the outfield fences, encircling the mound, delivering the game ball, and then disappearing through the center field bullpen. The activities were part of the pre-game ceremonies honoring the victims of the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001. (U.S. Navy photo by Sonar Technician Surface 1st Class Mark O'Loughlin/Released)

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Re: A Daily Disturbing Image
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 12:47:51 am »
Honor the victims by pointing machine guns at the audience!! YAY

Offline infowarrior_039

• explosions in the sky
    • Truth Archive
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 02:05:39 am »
How the F** does that honor the victims of 9/11

they should be ashamed for their act of public psy-op and dishonring victims of 9/11 and New Yorkers.

Unbelievable. We live in 1984

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 02:50:46 am »
Wow.  That's very disturbing.

The WWII vets are rolling in their graves. 

Fascist Thugs in ski-masks pointing guns at spectators is used to commemorate the Inside Job of September 11th as a conditioning psy-op to desensitize the masses for totalitarian military oppression.

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 09:30:06 pm »

INCHEON, Republic of Korea (Sept. 15, 2010) Capt. Mike Borneo, assigned to the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit (31st MEU), portrays Gen. Douglas MacArthur during an amphibious assault demonstration for the 60th anniversary of the Incheon Landing Operation. The 31st MEU is embarked aboard the amphibious transport dock ship USS Denver (LPD 9) completing a scheduled patrol in the western Pacific. (U.S. Navy photo by Lt. Colby Drake/Released)

Re-living past glories?

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 10:26:54 pm »

Give me a break! Fusion centers?
From the fine folks at the Institute for Intergovernmental Research
http://www.iir.com/global/products/fusion_center_executive_summary.pdf

Goes hand in hand with this May 2010 document from FEMA
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/about/divisions/npd/cpg_502_eoc-fusion_final_7_20_2010.pdf

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 01:19:57 pm »

Omar, a simulator, interacts with warfighters during the Future Immersive Training Environment (FITE) Joint Capability Technology Demonstration at Camp Pendleton, Calif. Omar and his mother are part of the Combat Hunter Action and Observation Simulation (CHAOS), an augmented reality project spearheaded by the University of Southern California Institute for Creative Technologies (ICT). Omar interacts with the warfighters and has important information that they can gain from talking to him and asking questions. His mother becomes frantic during his meetings with a squad leader, creating a realistic, complex scenario that teams may encounter in Afghanistan.

One of the animatronic figures that interacts with warfighters during the Future Immersive Training Environment (FITE) Joint Capability Technology Demonstration at Camp Pendleton, Calif. The figures provide background noise, moving and speak to one another while warfighters interact with roleplayers inside a mock Afghan village setup at Camp Pendleton’s Infantry Immersion Trainer (IIT).

http://ict.usc.edu/projects/fite_chaos/

Offline Tsul777

An Iranian Image : What next, flying tanks?
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 08:42:30 pm »
Now Iran is bragging about their radar defeating, flying machine gun boats!  ;D These things look like mini water bombers!
http://
This undated photo released on September 28, 2010, by the Iranian Defense Ministry, allegedly shows the Bavar-2, or Confidence-2, radar-evading flying boats. Iran's state TV says the country's powerful Revolutionary Guard has received its first three squadrons of radar-evading flying boats.
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?186818-Today-s-Pix-Tuesday-Sept-28th-2010/page3

Link to article and video:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8030506/Iran-launches-radar-evading-flying-boats.html

Offline Freeski

Re: An Iranian Image : What next, flying tanks?
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 08:54:52 pm »
Now Iran is bragging about their radar defeating, flying machine gun boats!  ;D These things look like mini water bombers!
http://
This undated photo released on September 28, 2010, by the Iranian Defense Ministry, allegedly shows the Bavar-2, or Confidence-2, radar-evading flying boats. Iran's state TV says the country's powerful Revolutionary Guard has received its first three squadrons of radar-evading flying boats.
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?186818-Today-s-Pix-Tuesday-Sept-28th-2010/page3

Link to article and video:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8030506/Iran-launches-radar-evading-flying-boats.html

They look like locusts!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 10:18:33 pm »
With the Gurkhas no less. Smirks all round I see. Sickening.

General David Petraeus (left) with Lieutenant Colonel Gerald Strickland in Afghanistan [Picture: Crown Copyright/MOD 2010]
http://ukforcesafghanistan.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/general-petraeus-visits-gurkhas-to-praise-their-success-in-afghanistan/

He meets with these Gurkhas on October 2nd and this happens the next day:

Gurkha Killed On Patrol In Afghanistan
http://www.gurkhas.com/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=1361

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 09:51:49 pm »

Military working dogs and their civilian police counterparts patrolling the City of London [Picture: Corporal Jennie Blunden, Crown Copyright/MOD 2010]

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 10:01:00 pm »

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
Re: A Most Disturbing Image
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 12:46:49 am »

CINCINNATI (Sept. 11, 2010) Members of Naval Special Warfare SEAL Team 18 surround the pitcher's mound at Cincinnati's Great American Ballpark before the game between the Pittsburgh Pirates and Cincinnati Reds. The demonstration consisted of the team entering the ballpark over the outfield fences, encircling the mound, delivering the game ball, and then disappearing through the center field bullpen. The activities were part of the pre-game ceremonies honoring the victims of the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001. (U.S. Navy photo by Sonar Technician Surface 1st Class Mark O'Loughlin/Released)

But...even the annuls of history will have to admit that they, nor anyone else, did NOTHING.  Isn't that the point, isn't that the excuse, that "we couldn't get there in time...we couldn't take control of the whole situation...that not one soldier, aircraft or military/government official did their job to protect any one of those people???  It was all beyond their control?

It makes me sick!

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 11:15:59 pm »

KAJAKI, AFGHANISTAN - OCTOBER 15: Lyrics from a Misfits song, 'Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight?' decorate the helmet of Marine Cpl. Jonathan Eckert of Oak Lawn, IL attached to India Battery, 3rd Battalion, 12th Marine Regiment while on patrol near Forward Operating Base (FOB) Zeebrugge on October 15, 2010 in Kajaki, Afghanistan.

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 08:28:23 pm »
Hillary's Hawk

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks to more than 1,000 servicemembers Oct. 29, 2010, at Andersen Air Force Base, Guam. Secretary Clinton visited the base as part of her trip to the Asia-Pacific region. (U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman Nichelle Anderson)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 08:44:09 pm »
Hillary's Hawk

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks to more than 1,000 servicemembers Oct. 29, 2010, at Andersen Air Force Base, Guam. Secretary Clinton visited the base as part of her trip to the Asia-Pacific region. (U.S. Air Force photo/Senior Airman Nichelle Anderson)

So, what do those two yellow pyramids, er, triangles, represent?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 08:49:36 pm »

Probably access points for programming/maintenence...

Offline tritonman

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 09:09:54 pm »
It looks rather more like a whale to me instead of a hawk,  Yup, a flying whale.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 09:14:02 pm »
It looks rather more like a whale to me instead of a hawk,  Yup, a flying whale.

Yes it does, a blue whale!

Offline Ruth

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2010, 02:46:50 am »

Which way is "up"?

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 07:36:25 pm »

Britain's Queen Elizabeth sits with Admiral Trevor Soar, Commander-in-Chief Fleet of the Royal Navy (2nd L) and Captain Jerry Kyd (R), the commander of HMS Ark Royal, during a visit to celebrate the ship's 25th anniversary of service in the Royal Navy fleet, in Portsmouth, southern England November 5, 2010; one month after it was announced the ship would be scrapped as part of the defence review.

Captain Kid?

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/operations-and-support/surface-fleet/aircraft-carriers/hms-ark-royal/welcome-message-from-the-co/

Offline Freeski

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 08:38:48 pm »
Which way is "up"?

Some say the capstone is just another diversion, and that the real power is at the bottom. How's that for messing with decades and centuries of research and understanding?

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2010, 12:52:26 pm »

Artillery rounds of phosphorescence explode above Taliban positions during a battle in Musa Qala district in southern Afghanistan's Helmand province November 7, 2010.

http://www.daylife.com/photo/0c7I4Qx4u95hZ?q=Taliban

Gotta love the caption. White phosphorus rounds just like Israel used in Cast Lead.

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2010, 05:23:53 pm »

A screengrab made in London. Monday Nov. 8, 2010, of the home page of the Royal Navy website which has been taken offline after it was 'compromised' by a hacker. The Navy said in a statement that the website's security had been breached over the weekend but that no "malicious damage" had been found. "The Royal Navy website has been temporarily suspended," the statement read."Security teams are investigating. Access to this website did not give the hacker access to any classified information

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 04:28:26 pm »

Britain's Prince Harry laughs as an air horn given to him to start a military charity march malfunctions, during the opening of the Royal British Legion Field of Remembrance, at Wootton Bassett, England, Tuesday Nov. 9, 2010. The Prince, who has served in Afghanistan, planted a cross dedicated to his friend Lance Corporal of Horse Jonathan Woodgate, 26, who was in the Household Cavalry Regiment with Prince Harry, and who was killed on foot patrol in Afghanistan earlier this year.

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 03:51:54 pm »

Saudi special forces take part in a military parade in preparation for the hajj in the Saudi holy city of Mecca on November 10, 2010

http://www.iina.me/english/news.php?go=fullnews&newsid=1005

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 02:02:59 am »

Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin hugs a Bulgarian shepherd dog, after receiving it as a present from Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boiko Borisov (not seen) in Sofia, November 13, 2010.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-13/gazprom-may-cut-gas-prices-for-bulgaria-up-to-7-by-end-of-2012.html

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2010, 06:40:27 pm »

"The war in Afghanistan has become highly politicized, but soldiers rarely take part in that discussion. Our intention was to capture the experience of combat, boredom and fear through the eyes of the soldiers themselves. Their lives were our lives: we did not sit down with their families, we did not interview Afghans, we did not explore geopolitical debates. Soldiers are living and fighting and dying at remote outposts in Afghanistan in conditions that few Americans back home can imagine. Their experiences are important to understand, regardless of one's political beliefs. Beliefs are a way to avoid looking at reality. This is reality."

- Tim Hetherington and Sebastian Junger

http://restrepothemovie.com/story/

Offline Freeski

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 09:31:18 pm »

Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin hugs a Bulgarian shepherd dog, after receiving it as a present from Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boiko Borisov (not seen) in Sofia, November 13, 2010.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-13/gazprom-may-cut-gas-prices-for-bulgaria-up-to-7-by-end-of-2012.html

Amazing picture. He actually looks human. Dogs sure do amazing things to human beings!

Offline tritonman

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 09:49:29 pm »

That awful man looks like he wants to make love to that poor puppy :'(

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 09:56:38 pm »
Amazing picture. He actually looks human. Dogs sure do amazing things to human beings!
That awful man looks like he wants to make love to that poor puppy :'(

I don't like where his thumb is and the fact it was a gift for a joint pipeline deal with Bulgaria.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 04:50:04 am »

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2010, 06:05:28 pm »

Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev (L) speaks with France's President Nicolas Sarkozy (R) and U.S. President Barack Obama during the second day of the NATO Summit in Lisbon November 20, 2010.

dec0der

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2010, 06:18:49 pm »

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2010, 10:57:50 pm »

PASCAGOULA, Miss. (Nov. 23, 2010) The future USS Arlington (LPD 24) launched Nov. 23 from Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding's Pascagoula shipyard, marking a key milestone in the ship's construction process. Arlington honors the 184 victims who died when American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon Sept. 11, 2001, as well as the first responders from the county. (U.S. Navy photo courtesy of Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding/Released)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2010, 11:44:50 pm »

PASCAGOULA, Miss. (Nov. 23, 2010) The future USS Arlington (LPD 24) launched Nov. 23 from Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding's Pascagoula shipyard, marking a key milestone in the ship's construction process. Arlington honors the 184 victims who died when American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon Sept. 11, 2001, as well as the first responders from the county. (U.S. Navy photo courtesy of Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding/Released)

Imagine this ship with amphibious capabilities? :o It looks like a tank! Amazing photo.

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2010, 12:55:05 am »

Riot policemen cordon off people with special needs demonstrating in front of the Greek Parliament in Athens, Greece, on 3 December 2010. The demonstrators protested against strict austerity measures imposed by the Greek government

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 07:33:11 pm »

German Bundeswehr army soldiers with the Delta platoon of the 2nd paratroop company 373 in Kunduz, northern Afghanistan, December 6, 2010

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2010, 07:44:59 pm »

German Bundeswehr army soldiers with the Delta platoon of the 2nd paratroop company 373 in Kunduz, northern Afghanistan, December 6, 2010

T
What a wonderful enemy detection device -the TSA should have to wear these "Pork Eating Crusader" patches  ::)