Author Topic: Piedmont's Programmed MK Ultra serial killer caught en route to Tel Aviv  (Read 29174 times)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
'Person of interest' captured in serial stabbing case
updated 7:13 a.m.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/local-breaking-news/crime-and-public-safety/serial-stabbing-suspect-arrest.html?hpid=topnews

A "person of interest" in a series of killings in Michigan and attacks in Leesburg and Ohio has been taken into custody in Atlanta, authorities said Thursday morning. Police believe the attacks, almost all of which have targeted dark-skinned victims, are racially motivated.

The possible suspect was captured by authorities at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, when he was about to board a flight to Tel Aviv, a law enforcement source told The Washington Post.

Leesburg police spokesman Chris Jones said the individual has "ties to both the Flint, Michigan and Leesburg, Virginia areas." He was taken into custody and is being held on unrelated charges, Jones said.

(Full article here)

=======================================

Possibly the one place that can out-do the US in police state' security anywhere on the planet is Israel. Why Tel Aviv?
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: "Racially-motivated" serial killer caught trying to flee to Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 06:59:13 am »
THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS CIA/MI6/MOSSAD/G7 INTEL OPERATIVES BEING USED TO CAUSE CIVIL STRIFE IN BILDERBERG TARGETED NATIONS!

IT DOES NOT EXIST!

http://www.whale.to/b/ph2.html

'Presidential Secrets'--Former CIA Operative Chip Tatum Speaks
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4217457994226676654
1:22:40  - 2 years ago

This video presents one of the most provocative interviews ever conducted by Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI Senior Special Agent in Charge; it is with Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA Black Ops Assassin who was also an Iran-Contra and OSG2 NWO Insider. In this video, you'll hear Chip discuss his involvement in Operation Red Rock, Task Force 160 and OSG2. Hear him reveal the names of high profile officials who were integrally involved in these CIA covert killing sprees and/or narco-trafficking, directly or indirectly: Oliver "Ollie" North, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. You'll learn from an "insider" about outrageous U.S. government felony crime and corruption and the impending New World Order destruction of America. You'll hear his amazing insight concerning the Nixon Administration and the dirty politics of the Vietnam War. This is the last interview prior to his sudden disappearance in 1998. LATEST UPDATE: Chip's tortured body was reported to have washed up on a beach in Panama in early 2007.

The New Phoenix Program in America
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4361536536898115029
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 10:54:17 am »
THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS CIA/MI6/MOSSAD/G7 INTEL OPERATIVES BEING USED TO CAUSE CIVIL STRIFE IN BILDERBERG TARGETED NATIONS!

IT DOES NOT EXIST!

My thoughts exactly... someone in Atlanta slipped up and mentioned the destination. Only an agent expecting a 'welcome home' would fly to Tel Aviv after a murder spree --- makes no sense otherwise.

We think spreading civil unrest happens only in other places... they work so hard to make it happen here as well. This looked to me like "op completed, head back to base camp' ...  and note: this guy's "base camp" was Tel Aviv.  Others (with the same masters) are based in Washington DC, London, Rome, Moscow... there are no country boundaries for these animals. They roam the planet.

Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 12:46:41 pm »
My thoughts exactly... someone in Atlanta slipped up and mentioned the destination. Only an agent expecting a 'welcome home' would fly to Tel Aviv after a murder spree --- makes no sense otherwise.

We think spreading civil unrest happens only in other places... they work so hard to make it happen here as well. This looked to me like "op completed, head back to base camp' ...  and note: this guy's "base camp" was Tel Aviv.  Others (with the same masters) are based in Washington DC, London, Rome, Moscow... there are no country boundaries for these animals. They roam the planet.

Great find, funny how the usual zionazi websites have not been going batshit crazy about this (just like when Schlesinger killed Annie Le and then blamed it on some patsy mouse cage cleaner). At the highest levels, they work together.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/suspected-serial-killer-paged-590315.html

Michigan State Police had told Atlanta authorities Elias Abuelazam was waiting at Gate E-17 for a 10:15 p.m. Delta Air Lines  flight Wednesday. He had a ticket to Tel Aviv, about 20 minutes from the town where his family lives in Ramleh,  a mixed Arab-Jewish town in the center of Israel.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 07:16:17 pm »
FLINT, Michigan —
This what we know about suspected serial stabber Elias Abuelazam:
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/08/details_about_suspected_serial.html

• Birthdate: Aug. 28, 1976
• Elias Abuelazam changed his name to Elias Abullazam in March 1995, according to the Secretary of State's office.
• He is an Israeli native, said his manager.
• Abuelazam’s driver’s license was suspended in Michigan in 1995 after several driving infractions, including speeding in Flint, Fenton and Grand Blanc. He currently has a driving license in Florida.
• Abuelazam married the daughter of Kimberly Hirth on July, 30, 2004. Hirth said her daughter and Abuelazam met in Texas while he was visiting cousins there. They divorced in 2007.
• He previously worked at a hospital in Leesburg, Va.
• Abuelazam worked as a clerk at Kingwater Market in Beecher from July 5 to Aug. 1. Most customers knew him as “Eli.”
• He was cited for giving alcohol to a minor July 29, the same day a 59-year-old man was stabbed in Flint.
• Abuelazam’s legal address is in Bradenton, Fla., according to the warrant. He previously lived on Juniper Way in Grand Blanc, according to the secretary of state. Neighbors say Abuelazam currently lived in a house, located on Maryland Avenue near Riegle Avenue in Flint.
• An anonymous tip led police to arrest Abuelazam.
• Arrested Aug. 5 in Arlington, Va., during a traffic stop. He was taken into custody because he had a warrant out for his arrest for simple assault and later released on personal bond.
• Abuelazam was arrested Aug. 11 at 10 p.m. in an Atlanta airport, while preparing to board a Delta Airlines flight bound for Tel Aviv.
• A warrant signed Aug. 12 charges Abuelazam with assault with intent to murder in a July 27 attack.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 07:42:49 pm »
Notice what you DON'T learn when you read the article... you DON'T learn that this man is muslim, although you DO learn he is an Arab.
What then is he? He doesn't fit the paradigm...not a muslim.. but they 'make do' with identifying him as an Arab.
Is he is a Sephardic Jew; a Jewish man of Arab extraction? That may be the 'untold' truth - because identifying him as Jewish is not in the game plan. They are not the people currently on the demonization list. Arabs however, are... and we'll just focus on the Arab part, since the religious angle isn't going to work on this one...

Serial Killer Suspect Caught, Released, Caught Again
http://abcnews.go.com/US/TheLaw/serial-stabber-suspect-identified-elias-abuelazam-federal-officals/story?id=11382102&page=2

Abuelazam, who was born in Israel and is of Arab descent, was living in the U.S. legally and has been linked to cities across the country. Police believe he came to Michigan in May, just days before the attacks began.

"He was a good guy. He was a friendly guy. He was a nice guy," Abuelazam's one time boss Abdullah Farah said today. "He said he was leaving to see some relatives and he never came back."

Investigators believe Abuelazam had an uncle in the Flint, Mich., area as well as a sister in Virginia, Leyton said. He had lived in Leesburg, where he worked at a mental health clinic before traveling to Michigan.

Wendy Brooks told ABC News that she worked with Abuelazam at the Piedmont Behavioral Health Center in Leesburg for several years until 2002 when they both left the facility. She said it was a very stressful job where they frequently had to subdue mentally unstable and violent teenagers, and he was a "gentle giant" whose behavior was marked by patience and restraint.

"He seemed to always treat the kids nicely, followed the rules," Brooks said. "From what I saw, he was never too aggressive... I think he was smart. He wasn't quick to react."

At times, she would even seek out Abuelazam "to just kind of talk about a situation. He would sit there and take the time to do it."

Brooks was particularly surprised to find that most of his alleged victims were black. "It's crazy. I never would've imagined anything like that. I'm a young black female," she said, adding that she gave him a ride home once.

Prior to the attacks, Auelazam had several run-ins with the law including several traffic violations, a check fraud charge and unlawful possession of a weapon. In 2008 he was arrested and held for obstruction of justice. He spent at least one month in jail for a fraud conviction in California.

Abuelazam's ex-wife, who lives in Texas, told The Detroit News she too was shocked by the arrest, but hadn't spoken to her ex-husband for a while.

Though the attacks took place from late May through early August, Leyton said law enforcement acted quickly.

"The first two crimes were homicides. The first one was in May and then about a month later was the second one. For those first two, we had absolutely no statement, no suspect, no evidence, no witness. So we had nothing right there," he said. "When we began to see the pattern emerge in late July, that's when everybody said 'This is what we have.'"

Leyton said if Abuelazam waives extradition he could be returned to Michigan as soon as Friday, but could also face charges in other states.

(Full article here)

=====================================

Hmm. What did he 'learn' at the behavioral institute... this 'good guy'... 'friendly guy'... gentle giant'... ?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 07:52:46 pm »
Shock in Ramle at U.S. arrest of former neighbor
Elias Abuelazam, an Israeli citizen living in the U.S.,
was arrested on suspicion of involvement in a string of 20 stabbings that left five dead.

By Yaniv Kubovich
Tags: Israel news US
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/shock-in-ramle-at-u-s-arrest-of-former-neighbor-1.307661

Ramle residents were shocked by news Thursday night that an Israeli citizen believed to be a former resident of their city was arrested in the U.S. on suspicion of involvement in a string of 20 stabbings that terrorized people across three states and left five dead.
Abuelazam, an Israeli citizen living legally in the U.S., reportedly recently visited Israel for his sister's wedding.

One Ramle resident said Abuelazam left Israel at age 19 or 20 after finishing high school.

Another resident said Abuelazam was orphaned by his father at a young age.

The resident added that Abuelazam was allegedly involved with criminals and had a violent streak, which led his mother to send him abroad.

However, other neighbors who studied with Abuelazam in high school said he avoided violence, despite his physical build. They added, however, that Abuelazam seemed to have undergone significant changes during his recent visit to Israel.

A., a former neighbor and classmate, said Abuelazam was pleasant during the time they studied together, but that lately he would picks fights with "anyone who looked him in the eye."

He added when Abuelazam got angry, it took three people to restrain him.

"In recent years he experienced something that changed him entirely.

(Full article here)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 08:12:57 pm »
On Piedmont..

Piedmont Behavioral Health Center, L.L.C.,
42009 Victory Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176 01/2002 &emdash; 12/2002
http://www.forensicpsychonline.com/cvs.html/Ivey.html

E. RACKLEY IVEY, M.D.
Forensic Psychiatrist
DABFM, DABMCM, DABFE, DAAPM, FACFE, CMI(V), MRO
AAMRO(c), ASAM(c), ASAMMRO(c), AACBIS(c), CRTT, RRT

Forensic & Legal Medicine, SC
VP of Medical Affairs & Corporate Medical Director
of Adolescent Psychiatric Residential Care Facility (locum/Contract)

Administrative and clinical involvement with patients ages 9 - 17, providing a range of evaluative
and treatment services in a residential care setting for adolescents who have severe behavioral
disturbances; often with problems involving violence or sexual abuse either as victim or perpetrator.

(Link to full CV)

Piedmont Behavioral Health Center
http://www.vbgov.com/file_source/dept/yoo/Document/Resource_Directory.pdf
42009 Victory Lane
Leesburg, VA 20176
703-777-0800
Psychiatric Svcs: Ages 12-18

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Piedmont's MK Ultra serial killer caught trying to flee to Tel Aviv
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 08:15:15 pm »
Piedmont Center for MK Ultra Studies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rio

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 08:15:48 pm »
Notice what you DON'T learn when you read the article... you DON'T learn that this man is muslim, although you DO learn he is an Arab.
What then is he? He doesn't fit the paradigm...not a muslim.. but they 'make do' with identifying him as an Arab.
He is a Sephardic Jew; a Jewish man of Arab extraction. That's the 'untold' truth - because identifying him as Jewish is not in the game plan. They are not the people currently on the demonization list. Arabs however, are... and we'll just focus on the Arab part, since the religious angle isn't going to work on this one...

So what you are trying to say here Pilikia is that there will be no grandstanding about "hate crimes" and "terrorism" by the ADL, SPLC and the media and law enforcement agencies who they feed their disinformation and propaganda to?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 08:20:41 pm »
So what you are trying to say here Pilikia is that there will be no grandstanding about "hate crimes" and "terrorism" by the ADL, SPLC and the media and law enforcement agencies who they feed their disinformation and propaganda to?

I amended my comment above (in the post) to ask the question, "IS he a Sephardic Jew"? They are scrupulously cautious to NOT mention religion, which (if he were indeed Muslim) would have been in 48point BOLD TYPE, "MUSLIM MAN apprehended...blah blah blah". But the LACK of mention indicates that they want to downplay his religion, which (imo) means he's probably a Sephardic Jew. Nobody wants to confront a Jewish guy on a murder spree...

But the larger issue is the fact that he was working for a "Behavioral Modification Center" in LEESBURG, VA... and at some point underwent a MAJOR personality change. I think Dig has the answer above. I think he may have been a victim himself.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 08:23:07 pm »

This guy was MK Ultra, pure and simple. Same as Sirhan Sirhan who they tried to say was motivated by Palestinian roots. He was programmed pure and simple. And this guy meets a next generation MO of the Gracy/Berkowitz flavor of MK Ultra projects.

They have every race in these studies and if they want to target arabs...they use a guy like this one. If they want to target homegrown...they use MK Patriot.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 08:25:26 pm »
I amended my comment above (in the post) to ask the question, "IS he a Sephardic Jew"? They are scrupulously cautious to NOT mention religion, which (if he were indeed Muslim) would have been in 48point BOLD TYPE, "MUSLIM MAN apprehended...blah blah blah". But the LACK of mention indicates that they want to downplay his religion, which (imo) means he's probably a Sephardic Jew. Nobody wants to confront a Jewish guy on a murder spree...

But the larger issue is the fact that he was working for a "Behavioral Modification Center" in LEESBURG, VA... and at some point underwent a MAJOR personality change. I think Dig has the answer above. I think he may have been a victim himself.

His race and religion are for those still stuck in false paradigms and Disney programming of good and bad people based on physical attributes. This is MK Ultra sure as shit! Thanks for digging on this one, Piedmont needs to be investigated, see if any of those batshit crazy moms that drowned their kids came from there or anything else unusual. Find out if their staff are also former MK Ultra sxcientists. See if Mengele ever did a sabatical there.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Piedmont's Programmed MK Ultra serial killer caught en route to Tel Aviv
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 08:58:22 pm »
Think it is about time we reviewed this thread?

WH Security Breach by Palestinian Activist/MK Ultra Patsy/SENDING A MESSAGE!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=146056.0

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 09:00:18 pm »
What about this thread?

To Press Sec Gibbs: Do you realize someone is saying Pres life in danger? (WTF?)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=122830.0

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 09:03:29 pm »
Aw shit, just review this whole fricking board which was put up after AJ and PJW raised the red alert on 2/16/2010:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=451.0

Assassination Attempt Will Blackmail Obama Into Attacking Iran
http://www.infowars.com/obama-is-being-blackmailed-into-attacking-iran/
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Establishment media talking points from every direction strongly indicate that a false flag attempt on President Obama’s life is being considered, to be blamed on patsies from either the “extreme” right or left, in order to silence dissent in America and blackmail Obama into launching a military assault on Iran.

Throughout the presidential campaign, the public was constantly told that Obama was an assassination target and that his safety was always in jeopardy, a claim that was given credibility after numerous odd secret service security lapses at public events where Obama really was put in danger, whether intentionally or otherwise.

This had the effect of training people to accept the inevitability of someone making an attempt on the President’s life at some point down the line.

“Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President’s Secret Service,” reported the London Telegraph.

The “gatecrashers” story also served to increase awareness about Obama being vulnerable to attack by people who can seamlessly slip through security and get face to face with the President relatively easily.

Meanwhile, the corporate media and its operatives like Glenn Beck on the phony right-wing side and establishment liberals on the phony left were busy manufacturing ready-made patsies upon which the false flag would be blamed.

Beck forwarded 9/11 truthers as the main threat to the President’s life in a ludicrous continuation of his debunked premise that people who question the official 9/11 story are somehow terrorists themselves, despite the fact that there is not one single example of a 9/11 truther committing a crime or an act of violence in pursuit of their cause.

Lumping them in with radical violent revolutionaries, Beck cited Van Jones in claiming that 9/11 truthers surround the Obama administration and strongly implied that they plan to kill Obama for failing to fulfill their aim of collapsing the system.

Watch the clip.

By hyping the threat of assassination, Beck was not only using it to demonize political groups, he was introducing the idea as a foreseeable scenario to his millions of unhinged sycophantic viewers, subtly implying that they should even try it.

Beck’s role in attempting to neutralize 9/11 truth is a measure of how successful the movement has been in taking away the tool of false flag terror from the establishment. By repeating this mantra, Beck is parroting White House talking points that stretch back to 2006. Recall that Beck was one of several neo-con talk show hosts summoned to get their marching orders from the White House in August 2007.

A document cited by President Bush in his September 2006 speech at the Capital Hilton Hotel on how to ‘win the war on terror’ cited conspiracies as one of the wellsprings of terrorism. The strategy document threatens to “address” and “diminish” the problems conspiracy theories are causing the government in fulfilling their agenda, in a similar vein to Obama regulation czar Cass Sunstein’s 2008 paper which called for banning free speech in order to crush “conspiracy theories”.

Meanwhile, the establishment left has constantly exploited, exaggerated, and outright concocted stories about Tea Party members, Ron Paul supporters and other “right wing extremists” taking guns to Obama public events in an effort to fearmonger about the President being at risk of an assassination attempt.

Beck has played both sides of the scam, proclaiming that the threat could come from “White supremacists or “9/11 Truthers” that would also like to destroy the country, and they will work with anyone they can.”

The fact that these talking points are coming from both sides of the phony political paradigm strongly suggests that a false flag is being prepared in the form of an attempt on Obama’s life that will either be blamed on the “extreme” left or the “extreme” right.

If such an incident were to occur, it would undoubtedly be exploited to the maximum by the establishment and used to silence the deafening dissent now being voiced by Americans of all political persuasions. Presuming he would survive such an attempt, it would also reinvigorate Obama’s popularity overnight and instantly provide him with the political capital needed to pursue what would otherwise have been massively unpopular policies.

People have lost all confidence in the system and the big government agenda is collapsing. The establishment needs this kind of event in order to make the people rally round the state once again.

It is clear that the neo-cons are holding Obama hostage and issuing a thinly veiled threat by repeating the mantra that the only way to save his political career and his presidency is to attack Iran. There is undoubtedly a mountain of dirt being held back regarding Obama’s past that is being used to blackmail the President into following the new world order agenda – the same as with any President before him.

A schism between hawks in the Obama administration aligned with Zionist Israel and more sober individuals is clearly causing division over how to deal with Iran, prompting Obama to warn the Israeli government that it should not launch a military attack on the Persian nation.

The neo-cons are essentially telling Obama that they will destroy him if he doesn’t follow their orders, but that they will defend him if he does play ball and launch an assault on Iran.

But a military attack launched by a President who promised peace can only enlist the support of the public if it is justified by an significantly shocking pretext – which from every indication seems likely to be an assassination attempt on Obama.

We don’t issue such bold and serious warnings lightly. A month before the swine fu outbreak, Alex Jones warned that a hoax pandemic was being prepared and that’s exactly what followed. Jones also famously predicted that a false flag attack was being readied to be blamed on Bin Laden six weeks before it happened on 9/11.

Watch the videos below in which Alex Jones explains where the next false flag threat is coming from and how it is connected to Glenn Beck’s repeated demonization of 9/11 truthers as terrorists who want to kill Obama.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 09:10:27 pm »
Think it is about time we reviewed this thread?

WH Security Breach by Palestinian Activist/MK Ultra Patsy/SENDING A MESSAGE!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=146056.0

Wow. It's a frigging playbook.
And the Kessler interview: this looks like one potential patsy went off the farm.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 09:16:11 pm »
Remember this one:

***Mind Controlled "TEST SUBJECT" Stabs 4 in Surveillace controlled Target Store
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=169432.0

It says here that bail is set at $1M.
http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/randy-economy-americas-political-pirate-from-cerritos-ca/6b1215caead85b187605054d697dafa7

Those pics are from the movie "The Killing Room" -- the NWO's mindf*ck-the-public movie psyop about 'how to make a suicide bomber' - a completely bullsh*t premise for a public who believes that 911 really was orchestrated by a bunch of guys in a cave.  The psyops in this movie would have us believe, that justifiable retaliation must include scientific dictatorship; including scientific torture. Appropriate reference for the nutcase at Target.

Note that in the movie, (presumably the sequel), "Phase2" was called "MKPatriot".
How's that for a title?

http://www.apsc.gov.au/publications07/changingbehaviour.pdf

Australian Public Service Commission

Commissioner’s Foreword

This publication is one in a series designed to stimulate debate about contemporary government challenges. It deals with the challenge of how democratic governments can most effectively influence the behaviour of their citizens. The role of regulating or influencing behaviour is, of course, not a new one for governments—they have long used a range of traditional policy tools, including legislation, sanctions, regulations, taxes and subsidies, the provision of public services and information to modify behaviour in the public interest. What makes the current environment more challenging is the growing number of policy problems where influencing human behaviour is very complex and the effectiveness of traditional approaches may be limited without some additional tools and understanding of how to engage citizens in cooperative behavioural change.

It has become increasingly clear that a major barrier to governments ‘delivering’ key policy outcomes is a disengaged and passive public. In the areas of welfare, health, crime, employment, education and the environment, achieving significant progress requires the active involvement and cooperation of citizens. The rapid rate of growth in obesity, for example, is a complex and serious social health problem. Successfully addressing obesity depends significantly on the motivation and behaviour of individuals and only modestly on the quality of secondary health care.

As a result of the growth in policy problems where influencing human behaviour is very complex, policy makers and programme and service model designers need a more sophisticated understanding of the factors influencing human behaviour. They require a better understanding of how the traditional policy tools can be supplemented by insights from behavioural change theory and evidence at the individual, interpersonal and community levels. The potential payoffs are more effective outcomes, often delivered for less cost, particularly if a longer-term time frame is taken to evaluate the costs and benefits. Achieving sustained behavioural change can be difficult. The Australian Public Service (APS) is learning from the different theories and empirical evidence on behavioural change and, on a case-by-case basis, from trialling different models for different situations. Learning from other agencies’ experience, including from agencies in other democratic countries, is a good way of developing successful approaches to behavioural change. This publication is designed to help government and public servants make the best choices.

Lynelle Briggs

Australian Public Service Commissioner

Most probably already know this and it may not be of huge importance but  I thought I would just add this. These roaches are everywhere! >:(

Bilderberg/ CFR member / Perseus LLC Vice Chairman  James A Johnson is part of the Board of Directors of the Target Corporation.  

http://www.perseusllc.com/bios.htm

James A. Johnson is a Vice Chairman of Perseus. Prior to joining Perseus in 2001, Mr. Johnson served as Vice Chairman (1990), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (1991-1998), and Chairman of the Executive Committee (1999) of Fannie Mae. Prior to joining Fannie Mae, Mr. Johnson was a Managing Director in Corporate Finance at Lehman Brothers. Before joining Lehman Brothers, he was President of Public Strategies, a Washington, D.C.-based consulting firm he founded to advise corporations on strategic issues. From 1977 to 1981, Mr. Johnson was Executive Assistant to Vice President Walter F. Mondale, where he advised the Vice President on domestic and foreign policy and political matters. Earlier, he was employed by the Dayton Hudson Corporation, worked as a staff member in the U.S. Senate, and was on the faculty of Princeton University.

Mr. Johnson served as Chairman of The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and is a former Chairman, Honorary Trustee of the Board of Trustees and Member of the Executive Committee of The Brookings Institution. Mr. Johnson also serves on the Boards of Directors of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., Target Corporation, and Forestar Real Estate Group. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Council of the National Museum of African American History. He also serves on the Visiting Committee of the Harvard Kennedy School.

Email reply from Allison, the witness. Every media mention of what Layla was repeating in the Target store is the exact opposite of what she actually said.

--------------

Hi X,

They quoted me wrong, she screamed
'I'm not bipolar,

there's no witness protection program.'

Hope that helps!

Allison

Interesting...

"There was nobody taking her seriously," said the former boyfriend, Steve, who spoke on the condition that his last name would not be used. Trawick was deeply distrustful of mental health professionals who could help her, he added.[/b] "She didn't believe that these people were in the right frame of mind, or have enough power to help her."
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0508-target-stabbing-20100508,0,1769471.story

And on pg. 2 of the same story:

"The father of her child — who received full custody largely because of Trawick's illness — said Trawick rarely took medication. After they separated, there were many hospitalizations. For a time, she received services at El Hogar, an outpatient mental health agency in Sacramento, but her experience was short-lived."

--------

Man, they are really pushing the 'need' for more mental health treatment in this piece.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 09:19:50 pm »

Declassified CIA documents show mind control projects created super spies, terrorists, assassins

http://www.examiner.com/x-6495-National-Intelligence-Examiner~y2009m4d6-Declassified-CIA-documents-show-mind-control-projects-created-super-spies-terrorists-assassins

The astonishing quotes from CIA documents below reveal detailed, successful experiments in highly secret, government-sponsored mind control programs. Through hypnosis, drugs, and electric shock, CIA clinicians fractured personalities and induced multiple personality disorder (MPD). These top secret programs were successful in creating Manchurian Candidates or super spies programmed to carry out sexual favors, assassination, and other terrorist acts without any conscious knowledge of what they were doing.

To verify this startling information, links are provided to images of the revealing original documents. Instructions are also available here to order for yourself any of these documents directly from the CIA using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The vast majority of official documents from these mind control programs were destroyed by the order of then CIA director Richard Helms after hearing there would be a Congressional investigation. He did not realize, however, that incriminating evidence remained in the financial files of the programs, which are what you read below. We can only imagine what secrets the destroyed documents held.

Control of those hypnotized can be passed from one individual to another without great difficulty. It has also been shown by experimentation with these girls that they can act as unwilling couriers for information purposes.

Though dating from the 1950s and 60s, these documents were not released for decades for reasons of "national security." The U.S. government claims mind control experiments are no longer being carried out, yet how can we know? The existence of these programs was denied for decades, and certainly any recent documents would be classified secret under the rubric of "national security." A CIA informant I know assures me that these programs are ongoing, and that the techniques have been greatly refined. These disturbing methods are used by various countries in clandestine operations around the world. See the sections after the quotes for more valuable information and suggestions on what you can do to bring this vital information to light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CIA document and page number: 190684, pp. 1, 4
Title: Outline of Special H Cases
Date: 7 January 1953
Link to view images of original: Page 1, Page 4

In a general request for volunteers [deleted] volunteered for H [hypnosis] experimentation and were originally tested on 21 May 1951. Both girls, at this time, were nineteen years of age. These subjects have clearly demonstrated that they can pass from a fully awake state to a deep H controlled state via the telephone, via some very subtle signal that cannot be detected by other persons in the room, and without the other individuals being able to note the change.

It has been shown clearly that physically individuals can be induced into H by telephone, by receiving written matter, or by the use of code, signal, or words. Control of those hypnotized can be passed from one individual to another without great difficulty. It has also been shown by experimentation with these girls that they can act as unwilling couriers for information purposes, and that they can be conditioned to a point where they believe a change in identity on their part even on the polygraph.

Note: This documents shows that CIA experimenters were successful in hypnotizing young women (19 years old in this case) to do things they would not do normally without any memory. Though they volunteered, these women were thus programmed to be Manchurian Candidates or super spies with no knowledge of what these men were doing to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CIA document and page number: 17395, p. 18
Title: ESP Research
Date: Unknown
Link to view image of original: Click here

Learning models will be instituted in which the subject will be rewarded or punished for his overall performance and reinforced in various ways - by being told whether he was right, by being told what the target was, with electric shock etc. ... In other cases drugs and psychological tricks will be used to modify his attitudes. The experimenters will be particularly interested in disassociative states, from the abaissement de niveau mental to multiple personality in so-called mediums, and an attempt will be made to induce a number of states of this kind, using hypnosis.

Note: This document provides proof that the CIA was was using drugs and electric shock in attempting to learn how to induce MPD.

CIA document and page number: 190691, p. 1
Title: Hypnotic Experimentation and Research
Date: 10 February 1954
Link to view image of original: Click here

A posthypnotic of the night before (pointed finger, you will sleep) was enacted. Misses [deleted] and [deleted] immediately progressed to a deep hypnotic state with no further suggestion. Miss [deleted] was then instructed (having previously expressed a fear of firearms in any fashion) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken miss [deleted] (now in a deep hypnotic sleep), and failing this, she would pick up a pistol nearby and fire it at Miss [deleted]. She was instructed that her rage would be so great that she would not hesitate to “kill” [deleted] for failing to awaken.

Miss [deleted] carried out these suggestions to the letter including firing the (unloaded pneumatic pistol) gun at [deleted] and then proceeding to fall into a deep sleep. After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened and expressed complete amnesia for the entire sequence. Miss [deleted] was again handed the gun, which she refused (in an awakened state) to pick up or accept form the operator. She expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened.

Note: Here we have proof that these women could be converted into unsuspecting assassins. They could then be programmed to assassinate anyone and would do so without any conscious knowledge afterward. Remember that the vast majority of documents from these programs were destroyed.

You can verify these quotes both by clicking the links above the quote to read a copy of the original, and by ordering the documents directly from the CIA using directions available at this link. Though these documents were released many years ago, why is it that the public still knows virtually nothing about them, and they have not been given the media coverage they deserve?

The box below provides several ideas on what you can do to make a difference about bringing this important information to light. We also invite you to comment below and let us know what you think. Should the government be pressed to release all documents involving mind control operations?

What you can do:
Inform your media and political representatives of this important information. To contact those close to you, click here. Urge them bring these documents into public discussion and release all documents pertaining to secret mind control projects.
Learn about the history and development of controversial CIA mind control programs in this two-page summary. Footnotes and links are provided for verification purposes.
Read concise summaries of revealing major media reports on these CIA mind control programs and more  available here.
Visit our Mind Control Information Center at www.WantToKnow.info/mindcontrolinformation.
Explore inspiring ideas on how we can build a brighter future for all by reading this short essay.
Spread this news to your friends and colleagues so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. By working together, we can make a big difference.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 09:20:54 pm »
The United States Does Not Engage in Psychological Operations against CITIZENS!

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-30.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20417055/FM-3-05-30-Psychological-Operations

Preface

Field Manual (FM) 3-05.30 is the keystone publication for Psychological
Operations (PSYOP) principles. It is directly linked to, and must be used with,
the doctrinal principles found in FM 3-0, Operations; FM 3-13, Information
Operations: Doctrine, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures; FM 100-25, Doctrine
for Army Special Operations Forces; and Joint Publication (JP) 3-53, Doctrine for
Joint Psychological Operations. It illustrates how PSYOP forces function for the
supported commander and impact on the operating environment. This manual
explains PSYOP fundamentals, unit functions and missions, command and
control (C2) capabilities, and task organization. It also describes the PSYOP
planning procedures, the employment of forces, and the intelligence and logistics
support operations for PSYOP. FM 3-05.30 provides the authoritative foundation
for PSYOP doctrine, training, leader development, organizational design,
materiel acquisition, and Soldier systems. It is not intended exclusively for the
PSYOP community; rather, it is intended to a large degree for supported
commanders, regardless of Service, at all levels and their operations officers who
will be supported by, and supervise, PSYOP personnel. PSYOP commanders and
trainers at all levels should use this manual with Army mission training plans to
develop and conduct their training.

This manual is unclassified to ensure its Armywide dissemination and the
integration of PSYOP into the Army’s system. As the proponent for PSYOP
doctrine and training, the United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare
Center and School (USAJFKSWCS) published an additional FM, which is
FM 3-05.301, Psychological Operations Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures, to
disseminate the specific tactics, techniques, and procedures necessary to plan and
conduct PSYOP. It will also publish FM 3-05.302, Tactical Psychological
Operations Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures, Army Training and Evaluation
Programs (ARTEPs) for specific unit-level training, and the Soldier training
publication (STP) for the 37F military occupational specialty (MOS). The
provisions of FM 3-05.30 are subject to the international agreements listed in the
Bibliography. There are numerous terms, acronyms, and abbreviations found
within this manual. Users should refer to the Glossary for their meaning or
definition.

The proponent of this publication is USAJFKSWCS. Submit comments and
recommended changes to Commander, USAJFKSWCS, ATTN: AOJK-DTD-PO,
Fort Bragg, NC 28310-5000.

Unless this publication states otherwise, masculine nouns and pronouns do not
refer exclusively to men.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20417055/FM-3-05-30-Psychological-Operations

Electromagnetic Weapons Timeline
http://setyoufree.lefora.com/2010/03/19/synthetic-telepathy-and-the-early-mind-wars/
·         Electromagnetic (EM) weapons are of recent invention. They utilize the various frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum to disable or kill the target. Psychotronic weapons are those EM weapons that interact with the nervous system of the target. These weapons usually operate in the very low (100 to 1,000 Hz) or extremely low (greater than zero but less than 100 Hz) frequency ranges.

·         1934 "A method for Remote Control of Electrical Stimulation of the Nervous System", a monograph by Drs. E. L. Chaffee and R. U. Light.

·         1934 Experiments in Distant Influence, book by Soviet Professor Leonid L. Vasiliev. Vasiliev also wrote an article, "Critical Evaluation of the Hypogenic Method" concerning the work of Dr. I. F. Tomashevsky on experiments in remote control of the brain.

·         1945 After World War II, the Allies discovered the Japanese had been developing a "death ray" utilizing very short radio waves focused into a high power beam. Tests were done on animals.

·         1950 The French conducted research on infrasonic weapons.

(From "The Road From Armageddon", by Peter Lewis, Resonance #13, pp 9-14).

·         1953 John C. Lilly, when asked by the director of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) to brief the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), National Security Agency (NSA), and the various military intelligence services on his work using electrodes to stimulate directly the pleasure and pain centers in the brain, refused.

·         1958, 1962 The U.S. conducts high-altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) bomb tests over the Pacific.

(From "The Road From Armageddon" by Peter Lewis.)

·         1960 Headlines read "Khrushchev Says Soviets Will Cut Forces a Third; Sees 'Fantastic Weapon' ".

(From article of same title, by Max Frankel, New York Times, Jan. 15, 1960, p1 as cited in "Tesla's Electro-magnetics and Its Soviet Weaponization", paper by T. E. Bearden.)

·         1965 A "Death Ray" weapon was developed by McFarlane Corporation, described as a modulated electron gun X-ray nuclear booster, could be adapted to communications, remote control and guidance systems, EM radiation telemetry and death ray.

Reported hearings before the House Subcommittee on Department of Defense Appropriations, chaired by Rep. George Mahon

(Dem. - Texas). From "Hearing Voices" by Alex Constantine, Hustler, January 1994, pp 102-104, 113, 120, 134. Research by Harlan Girard.

·         1965 Project Pandora was undertaken in which chimpanzees were exposed to microwave radiation. The man who was in charge of this project said, 'the potential for exerting a degree of control on human behavior by low level microwave radiation seems to exist' and he urged that the effects of microwaves be studied for 'possible weapons applications'

(From "Electromagnetic Pollution: A Little Known Health Hazard. A new means of control?" by Kim Besley, Great Britain, p14. Research from Woody Blue).

·         1968 Dr. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, science advisor to President Lyndon Johnson, wrote, "Perturbation of the environment can produce changes in behavioral patterns." He was referring to low frequency EM waves in the ionosphere affecting human brain wave patterns.

(From his book, Unless Peace Comes, a Scientific Forecast of New Weapons, cited in "New World Order ELF Psychotronic Tyranny", a paper by C. B. Baker.)

·         1970 Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Jimmy Carter's National Security Director, said in his book, Between Two Ages, weather control was a new weapon that would be the key element of strategy. "Technology will make available to leaders of major nations a variety of techniques for conducting secret warfare..."

He also wrote "Accurately timed, artificially excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the Earth ... one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of a very large population in selected regions over an extended period."

(Cited in Baker's "ELF Psychotronic Tyranny" paper.)

·         1972 The Taser, first electrical shock device developed for use by law enforcement, delivers barbed, dart shaped electrodes to a subject's body, and 50,000 volt pulses at two millionths of an amp over 12-14 seconds time.

(From "Report on the Attorney General's Conference on Less Than Lethal Weapons", by Sherry Sweetman, 1987, p4, which cites "Non-Lethal Weapons for Law Enforcement: Research Needs and Priorities. A Report to the National Science Foundation by the Security Planning Corporation, 1972. Research by Harlan Girard.)

·         1972 A U.S. Department of Defense document said that the Army has tested a microwave weapon. It was an extremely powerful 'electronic flamethrower'."

(From "Electromagnetic Pollution.")

·         1972 A study published by the U.S. Army Mobility Equipment Research and Development Center, titled 'Analysis of Microwaves for Barrier Warfare' examines the plausibility of using radio frequency energy in barrier counter-barrier warfare ...

The report concludes that:

o    it is possible to field a truck-portable microwave barrier system that will completely immobilize personnel in the open with present day technology

o    there is a strong potential for a microwave system that would be capable of delaying or immobilizing personnel in vehicles

o    with present technology, no method could be identified for a microwave system to destroy the type of armored material common to tanks"

(From "Electromagnetic Pollution" by Kim Besly, p15, quoting The Zapping of America by Paul Brodeur.)

The report further documents the ability to create third-degree burns on human skin using 3 GHz at 20-watts/square centimeter in two seconds.

·         1972 Dr. Gordon J. F. MacDonald testified before the House Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment, concerning low frequency research:

o    "The basic notion there was to create between the electrically charged ionosphere in the higher part of the atmosphere and conducting layers of the surface of the Earth this neutral cavity, to create waves, electrical waves that would be tuned to the brainwaves ... about ten cycles per second ... you can produce changes in behavioral patterns or in responses."

(From Baker's "ELF Psychotronic Tyranny" paper.)

·         1973 Sharp and Grove transmit audible words via microwaves.

1975 - 1977 "Unpublished analyses of microwave bioeffects literature were disseminated to the U.S. Congress and to other officials arguing the case for remote control of human behavior by radar."

(From the Journal of Microwave Power, 12(4), 1977, p320. Research by Harlan Girard.)

·         1978 Hungarians presented a state-of-the-art paper on infrasonic weapons to the United Nations, "Working Paper on Infrasound Weapons", United Nations CD/575, 14 August 1978.

(From "The Road From Armageddon" by Peter Lewis.)

·         1981 - 1982 "Between 1981 and September 1982, the Navy commissioned me to investigate the potential of developing electromagnetic devices that could be used as non-lethal weapons by the Marine Corp for the purpose of 'riot control', hostage removal, clandestine operations, and so on." Eldon Byrd, Naval Surface Weapons Center, Silver Spring MD. (From "Electromagnetic Pollution" by Kim Besly, p12.)

·         1982 Electromagnetic weapons for law enforcement use in Great Britain: Charles Bovill of the now defunct British firm, Allen International, developed a 10-30 Hz strobe light that can produce seizures, giddiness, nausea, and fainting. Addition of sound pulses in the 4.0 - 7.5 Hz range increases effectiveness, as utilized in the Valkyrie, a "frequency" weapon advertised in British Defense Equipment Catalogue until 1983.

The squawk box or sound curdles uses two loudspeakers of 350-watt output to emit two slightly different frequencies that combine in the ear to produce a shrill shrieking noise. The U.S. National Science Foundation report says there is "severe risk of permanent impairment of hearing."

(From "Electropollution" by Kim Besley, citing the Manchester City Council Police Monitoring Unit document.)

·         1982 Air Force review of biotechnology: "Currently available data allow the projection that specially generated radio frequency radiation (RFR) fields may pose powerful and revolutionary antipersonnel military threats.

Electroshock therapy indicates the ability of induced electric current to completely interrupt mental functioning for short periods of time, to obtain cognition for longer periods and to restructure emotional response over prolonged intervals.

o    "... impressed electromagnetic fields can be disruptive to purposeful behavior and may be capable of directing and/or interrogating such behavior. Further, the passage of approximately 100 milliamperes through the myocardium can lead to cardiac standstill and death, again pointing to a speed-of-light weapons effect.

o    "A rapidly scanning RFR system could provide an effective stun or kill capability over a large area."
(From Final Report on Biotechnology Research Requirements for Aeronautical Systems Through the Year 2000. AFOSR-TR-82-0643, vol 1,and vol 2, 30 July 1982.)

·         1986 "The Electromagnetic Spectrum in Low-Intensity Conflict" by Captain Paul Tyler, MC, USN quotes the above passage and further elaborates on the theme.

(Published in Low Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology Lt. Col. David J. Dean, USAF, ed., Air University Press, Maxwell AFB, AL.Research by Harlan Girard.)

·         1983 Nikolai Khokhlov, a Soviet KGB agent who defected to the West in 1976, interviews recently arrived scientists and reports: "The Soviet mind- control program is run by the KGB with unlimited funds."

(From The Spectator, February 5, 1983, reported in "New World Order Psychotronic Tyranny" by C. B. Baker.)

·         1984 "USSR: New Beam Energy Possible?" possibly associated with early Soviet weather engineering efforts over the U.S. (From "Tesla's Electromagnetics and Its Soviet Weaponization" by T. E. Bearden.)

·         1985 Women in the peace camps at Greenham Common began showing various medical symptoms believed to be caused by EM surveillance weapons beamed at them.

(See "Zapping: The New Weapon of the Patriarchy", Resonance #13, pp 22-24. Research by Woody Blue.)

·         1986 Attorney General's Conference on Less Than Lethal Weapons reviews current weapons available. They include the Taser, the Nova XR-5000 Stun Gun (can interrupt a pacemaker); the Talon, a glove with an electrical pulse generator; and the Source, a flashlight with electrodes at the base.

Photonic driving strobe lights tested by one conference delegate on 100 subjects, produced discomfort. Closed eyelids to not block the effect. Evidence that ELF produces nausea and disorientation. Suggestion to develop fast acting electro sleep inducing EM weapon.

Discusses problem of testing weapons on animals and human "volunteers".

(From "Report on the Attorney General's Conference on Less Than Lethal Weapons", by Sherry Sweetman, March 1987, prepared for the National Institute of Justice. Research by Harlan Girard.)

·         1988 The Pentagon is ordered by courts to cease EMP tests at several locations due to a lawsuit filed by an environmental group.

(From The Washington Post, May 15, 1988, see "U.S. and Soviets Develop Death Ray", Resonance 11, p10. Research by Remy Chevalier.)

·         1992 December. "The U.S. Army's Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center is conducting a one-year study of ACOUSTIC BEAM TECHNOLOGY ... the command awarded the one year study to Scientific Applications and Research Associates of Huntington Beach CA. Related research is conducted at the Moscow based Andreev Institute."

(From "U.S. Explores Russian Mind Control Technology", by Barbara Opal, Defense News, January 11-17, 1993. Research by Harlan Girard and others.)

·         1993 The Russian government is offering to share with the United States in a bilateral Center for Psychotechnologies the Soviet mind-control technology developed during the 1970s. The work was funded by the Department of Psycho-Correction at the Moscow Medical Academy.

o    "Acoustic psycho-correction involves the transmission of specific commands via static or white noise bands into the human subconscious..."

The Russian experts, among them former KGB General George Kotov, present in a paper a list of software and hardware available for $80,000.

(From Opal article, "U.S. Explores Russian Mind Control Technology".)

·         1993 February 28, beginning of 51 day siege on the Branch Davidians at Waco Texas, which ended in the death of more than 80 people.

Until this incident, the electromagnetic weapons had kept a very low profile. But in the documentary video, "Waco: The Big Lie Continues", footage from the British Broadcasting (BBC) shows at least three EM weapons used by U.S. government agents. First, the noise generators used against the Davidians. Second, a powerful strobe light, shown during a nighttime sequence.

And the third was the Russian psychoacoustics weapon, considered, but agents deny use of this weapon against the Waco people. FBI agents met with Dr. Igor Smirnov in Arlington VA to discuss the possibility of using the weapon against the Davidians.

(From "A Subliminal Dr. Strangelove", by Dorinda Elliot and John Barry, Newsweek, August 22, 1994) http://www.psycor.ru/int/main.php?pubp03

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 09:23:45 pm »
MONARCH: The New Phoenix Program - by Marshall Thomas

http://www.monarchnewphoenix.com/

Marshall Thomas's explosive Monarch book trilogy and video series exposes the New Phoenix Program currently being carried out on political activists and dissident civilians. The Phoenix Program, assassinating suspected VC sympathizers in a systematic manner, worked well during the Vietnam War and is the blueprint for the current black op targeting thousands of loyal Americans using state of the art microwave (MW) and radio frequency radiation (RFR) weapons. The motivation to suppress domestic dissidents and to assassinate loyal American opposition stems from the perception of dissent against the war as treason. This philosophy is stated very clearly in the MindWar paper written by NSA General Aquino. The DOD has a huge stake in futuristic technology that kills by ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, leaving little or no trace. The indiscriminant killing of the Phoenix Program continues on American soil. The terms soft kill, slow kill and silent kill refer to the new way of killing the enemy in conflicts short of war and the small wars of the future.

The counterinsurgency doctrine has now been applied to the home front, so that the perceived betrayal of the military in Vietnam will not be repeated. The generation of CIA and military intelligence led by Shackley, Helms, Casey, Abrams, Singlaub, Secord, John B. Alexander, Michael Aquino, Paul Vallely, and others have built the perfect beast, using selective assassination that leaves no trace. The ability to cull the human herd with Silent Kill technology allows a few personalities to remake the entire society in their own image.

The victims of this new program of harassment and abuse need YOUR help! Please read the books and watch the videos today, send the links to your friends, and tell as many people as you can about this website. Then please make a donation using our Paypal button to help us spread the word and stop the victimization!

NEW: Visit the Monarch store to buy shirts and more! Download Marshall Thomas's new music here.

Read the books:

Monarch: Book One
The New Phoenix Program
PDF     DOC

Monarch: Book Two
Victims
PDF     DOC

Monarch: Book Three
The Long Way Home
PDF     DOC

Videos:

Youtube account and playlists
133 videos at the time of writing + 5 Google Videos below.

The New Phoenix Program (2hrs 15mins)
The film about war crimes using microwave weapons to neutralize and kill political activists and whistleblowers. The author has interviewed 200 targets who have been turned into human guinea pigs to perfect electromagnetic weapons and the science of behavior modification.

The New Phoenix Program II (1hr 20mins)
The second film about microwave weapons war crimes and crimes against humanity. The victims tell their story of being tortured mercilessly with state of the art anti-personnel weapons.

Monarch three (45mins)
Victims of electromagnetic harassment and organized stalking speak of their torture.

War Crimes Speech (6mins 52s)
Brief description of four main facts proving war crimes.

Seven Minute Speech
War crimes and information about how to reform.

-----

All of this information can be downloaded for free.  Then you can make a donation using the Paypal button on Marshall Thomas' website .

Getting all these links together took a while, so please give generously (to Marshall Thomas, not to me).

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

Does anybody think the "Flint Michigan Serial Killer" was a "Mossad Agent"?
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 01:26:28 am »
There has been a lot of racial things going on in the news for awhile, and countries like to cause civil unrest to cause countries to go in anarchy and chaos when times are tough.

The United State are like pioneers in this concept too with their overthrow of governments with CIA Operations.

Well, who's to say other Government Secret Agencies can't do the same in The United States of American too?

9/11 has always been rumored to have "Israel Mossad Ties" too.

People forget that the escaping Holocaust Jews could of had "bad Communist Jews" mixed in with them too equivalent to the the "bad Terrorists Muslims" of Today.

People forget about Jewish Bolshevism which was the start of the first Communism Government in a country which was before The Nazis even started.

Shit, people forget that Communism was started in Germany by ubermensch German Philosophers Karl Marx and Frederick Engels who were self-hating Jews, Anti-Semitic, bigots, and racists too.

And, Nazism is actually National Socialist which is one of The Pillars to Communism.

If Hitler wasn't such a sick dictator, he could of helped to clean the world up of Communism, not Jewish people.
A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
Maybe the cia contracts out their false flags to the experts in Isreal. offshoring jobs to Isreali psychos probably saves them money.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 09:34:38 am »
This is like the 10th knife weilding Chinese MK Ultra assassin in the past 2 years:

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=623086

They use all races for these operations...the goal is social instability, it is outlined in the Brzezinski 1970's documentation and he was live on MSNBC recently bragging about the operation.

Remember that Brzezinski was one of the top operators of the Jonestown MK Ultra studies and cover up.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 12:20:49 pm »
I find it interesting this story was NOT covered on Drudge. Also the story WAS played up in the news until it turned out the suspect was Israeli...hmmm

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/08/13/serial-stabbing-suspect-faces-extradition/
Serial Stabbing Suspect Faces Extradition August 13, 2010

Even after waiving extradition, it remains unclear just how soon Elias Abuelazam will return to Flint, Michigan where he's suspected in a series of stabbing incidents.

Shortly after an 11 AM extradition hearing in Atlanta, a spokesman for Fulton County Superior Court announced that Abuelazam's attorney had arrived in town and requested a meeting with his client.

A new hearing has been scheduled for 1:15 PM, at which time Judge Richard Hicks will ask the attorney whether he wishes to change his client's response to the request from Michigan authorities to have Abuelazam transported back to Flint immediately.
Elias Abuelazam agreed to return to Michigan without requiring that state's governor to initiate a formal extradition process, which could have taken up to three months
Abuelazam is an Israeli citizen who has been living in the U.S. as a legal resident alien. Authorities arrested him in Atlanta Wednesday night, just minutes before he was to board a flight bound for Tel Aviv

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/12/suspect-in-stabbing-spree-arrested-at-atlanta-airp/
At least 15 of the 18 victims were black but it was unclear whether the attacks were racially motivated.
Flint residents hope the arrest ends their summer of fear. Roughly every four days since late May on average, the killer approached men on lonely roads at night, asking for directions or help with a broken-down car. Then he'd pull out a knife, plunge it into his victim and speed away; in one case he used a hammer. The youngest victim was 15; the oldest 67.
Abuelazam's mother, Iyam al-Azzam,
In Ramla, a mixed Israeli Jewish-Arab working class town between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, ...suspect's mother and sister live . Neighbors, ... said the family is Christian ...
Abuelazam was living in Flint, where his uncle owned two adjacent homes
Abuelazam's former workplace, Kingwater Market in Mount Morris Township
Store manager Abdulla Farrah said Abuelazam worked there for about a month before leaving Aug. 1.
He said he seemed like a "very polite, nice guy" who "didn't show any kind of racism,"
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 12:46:51 pm »
I find it interesting this story was NOT covered on Drudge. Also the story WAS played up in the news until it turned out the suspect was Israeli...hmmm

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/08/13/serial-stabbing-suspect-faces-extradition/
Serial Stabbing Suspect Faces Extradition August 13, 2010

Even after waiving extradition, it remains unclear just how soon Elias Abuelazam will return to Flint, Michigan where he's suspected in a series of stabbing incidents.

Shortly after an 11 AM extradition hearing in Atlanta, a spokesman for Fulton County Superior Court announced that Abuelazam's attorney had arrived in town and requested a meeting with his client.

A new hearing has been scheduled for 1:15 PM, at which time Judge Richard Hicks will ask the attorney whether he wishes to change his client's response to the request from Michigan authorities to have Abuelazam transported back to Flint immediately.
Elias Abuelazam agreed to return to Michigan without requiring that state's governor to initiate a formal extradition process, which could have taken up to three months
Abuelazam is an Israeli citizen who has been living in the U.S. as a legal resident alien. Authorities arrested him in Atlanta Wednesday night, just minutes before he was to board a flight bound for Tel Aviv

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/12/suspect-in-stabbing-spree-arrested-at-atlanta-airp/
At least 15 of the 18 victims were black but it was unclear whether the attacks were racially motivated.
Flint residents hope the arrest ends their summer of fear. Roughly every four days since late May on average, the killer approached men on lonely roads at night, asking for directions or help with a broken-down car. Then he'd pull out a knife, plunge it into his victim and speed away; in one case he used a hammer. The youngest victim was 15; the oldest 67.
Abuelazam's mother, Iyam al-Azzam,
In Ramla, a mixed Israeli Jewish-Arab working class town between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, ...suspect's mother and sister live . Neighbors, ... said the family is Christian ...
Abuelazam was living in Flint, where his uncle owned two adjacent homes
Abuelazam's former workplace, Kingwater Market in Mount Morris Township
Store manager Abdulla Farrah said Abuelazam worked there for about a month before leaving Aug. 1.
He said he seemed like a "very polite, nice guy" who "didn't show any kind of racism,"

It was on Drudge (2 stories) for 24 hours. Now it is off though.

Very interesting conflicting statements everywhere.

I guess airport security is too secure for their MK Ultra False Flag social destabilization projects!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 01:50:02 pm »
It was on Drudge (2 stories) for 24 hours. Now it is off though. [ YEP ]

Very interesting conflicting statements everywhere. [ YES ]

I guess airport security is too secure for their MK Ultra False Flag social destabilization projects! [within minutes of making the flight]

Finished looking through your posts with the MK evidence and the Obama connection and it certainly looks like this was the test case and there is probably other similar subjects out there. They don't do just one.  

Just amazing.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 08:31:18 am »
Published 22:49 13.08.10Latest update 22:49 13.08.10
Israeli man arrested in U.S. also suspect in Israel stabbing attack, police says
Elias Abuelazam, 33, appeared briefly in an Atlanta courtroom and agreed to return to Michigan to face an attempted murder charge in one of the attacks.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/israeli-man-arrested-in-u-s-also-suspect-in-israel-stabbing-attack-police-says-1.307924?localLinksEnabled=false
By The Associated Press
Tags: Israel news

Israeli police said Friday that the suspect in stabbings in three U.S. states was also a suspect in a separate stabbing attack in Israel earlier this year, but charges were never pressed.

A senior police commander said Elias Abuelazam was believed to have stabbed a close acquaintance during an argument in a parked car in central Israel about six months ago. The commander said police dropped the case because the victim refused to cooperate with investigators.

The commander spoke on condition of anonymity because he was barred from speaking to the media under official policy.

Abuelazam, who was expressionless as he responded to questions from Judge Richard Hicks, first told Hicks he wanted to stay in Georgia and face the charges. But Hicks told him he would have to return to Michigan if he wanted to fight them.

After Hicks explained the process further, Abuelazam agreed to waive an extradition fight, a process that could take months, and go back to Michigan.

"All right, then I'll do so," he said. "It sounds more logical to go right now than in 90 days."

(perpetrator of murder spree speaks of 'logic'? Oops...)

But moments after the hearing ended, Abuelazam's attorney called Fulton County Superior Court to request another hearing. Hicks appeared in the courtroom later Friday and said Abuelazam had waived extradition.

In the hardscrabble Israeli town of Ramle southeast of Tel Aviv that has a mixed Jewish-Arab population, residents in the Arab neighborhood where Abuelazam grew up expressed shock that the shy son of a respected family could be a suspect in such a gruesome crime spree.

"I wouldn't believe it even if I saw it with my own eyes," said Abuelazam's cousin, also named Elias Abuelazam. He said the news had devastated the suspect's mother. "I was there last night. She couldn't stand up. She took medicine to reduce her blood pressure. She was hysterical."

But the senior Israeli police official said Abuelazam was believed to be the attacker in the car stabbing months ago. The official said he and the close acquaintance got into an argument and Abuelazam pulled out a screwdriver and stabbed the other man in the face.

The official said Ramle police investigated, but because the victim refused to press charges, authorities could not arrest Abuelazam.

Ramle's 3,000-member Arab Christian community is extremely tight knit, and residents were extremely cautious about discussing Abuelazam's past.

The Flint stabbings started in May, shortly after Abuelazam is believed to have returned to the U.S. from Israel, with the attacker approaching men on lonely roads at night and asking for directions or help with a broken-down car. Then he would pull out a knife, plunge it into his victim and speed away.

(Ted Bundy much? They get this from reading Ann Rule crime novels?)

Abuelazam eventually returned to Michigan, obtained a $3,000 ticket to Tel Aviv from his uncle and made it as far as Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, where officers snatched the man in flip-flops and shorts after he was paged over the intercom.

The youngest victim was 15; the oldest 67. At least 15 victims were black, although there's no evidence that race played a role, Leyton said. A motive was not known.

"It makes you not want to give anybody a hand with a vehicle if it breaks down," Aldridge Gardner, 46, said as he waited for a bus. "If it was a female, I would help her. If it was a guy, no, I'd be skeptical."

(Mission accomplished? Breakdown of society 101: stop helping each other.)

(Above excerpted from full article here)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 12:16:45 pm »
I am reminded of 2 pieces of witness testimony concerning these types of serial killings and government protection...

1] Cathy O'Brien's lectures and books exposes that serial killers are profiled at an early age and then used by elites for various targeted assassinations, blood rituals to traumatize MK Ultra candidates, and destabilize communities. These serial killers get removed from any investigations so that the murders go unsolved for decades. The most notorious case is George W. Bush's good friend Henry who is the only person that W gave a stay of execution to.

2] Dr. William Pepper exposed that when intelligence agencies prepare for false flag patsies, they provide multiple identities of people with similar characteristics, in the same towns, and with varying media profiles. The most notorious case is James Earl Ray who had at least 3 other aliases in the same town with the same physical features (including scars that no one but top secret healthcare databases would be able to see - another reason for the healthcare overhaul - makes it easier to manipulate media propaganda and easier to set up multiple identies for patsies). If you look at the last 10 false flags, patsies often had multiple identies and the media would paint a picture with bits and pieces of all the identies. The most notorious is Jiverly Voong who had about 4 identies and each one played a role...one was a disgruntled employee, one was a person who frequented shooting ranges, one was a person with a handgun license, one was pissed about a domestic issue, one was angry about the government. Then after the false flag, the media is carefully given bits and pieces from the mutlitude of identies to present whatever narrative they wish. Lee Harvey Oswald also had many doubles which were used to create the narrative.