Author Topic: Pat's Brother at his funeral:"Pat Tillman is NOT with 'God'! He's f*cking Dead!"  (Read 24066 times)

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
Pat Tillman Is NOT With 'God'! He's F-ing Dead!
MOXNEWSd0tCOM
August 09, 2010 CNN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fm-_Nmmh88

Offline chris jones

Re: Pat Tillman Is NOT With 'God'! He's F-ing Dead!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 06:37:00 am »
Pat Tillman Is NOT With 'God'! He's F-ing Dead!
MOXNEWSd0tCOM
August 09, 2010 CNN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fm-_Nmmh88
Pat Tillman, In my mind remains a hero, a true human being, a matyr. 
                His memory lives on in the heart of each of us.
                Pat and every other true human being who gave their lives in a attempt to unveil the deceit and inhuman manipulations of the parasitic elite.YES.. Include the 3K's right along with Pat and the reamining wistleblowers who expose the truth and whose life is on the line....................

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 06:57:15 am »
Pat Tillman, In my mind remains a hero, a true human being, a matyr. 
                His memory lives on in the heart of each of us.
                Pat and every other true human being who gave their lives in a attempt to unveil the deceit and inhuman manipulations of the parasitic elite.YES.. Include the 3K's right along with Pat and the reamining wistleblowers who expose the truth and whose life is on the line....................

completely agree, imo what they did to this man is very similar to jfk mlk etc, even matt simmons ...all they do is expose themselves for the cowards they are and create more blowback unto themselves, god help them, truly.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 08:27:40 am »
I am not intrigued in the least to watch this video, but:

A) He was a hero, truthseeker and truth-speaker.

B) I go back and forth on the God thing, but if it gives some comfort to those who loved him, why would I (or anyone else) say, "He isn't with God/in heaven."?

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 08:46:19 am »
I am not intrigued in the least to watch this video, but:

A) He was a hero, truthseeker and truth-speaker.

B) I go back and forth on the God thing, but if it gives some comfort to those who loved him, why would I (or anyone else) say, "He isn't with God/in heaven."?

Quote from Pat's Brother at his funeral- "Pat Tillman is NOT with 'God'! He's f*-ing dead!"
Pat Tillman was not into that. I think that is part of the BS the Gov and Media were were trying to sell. His brother was setting the record straight.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 08:55:53 am »
Quote from Pat's Brother at his funeral- "Pat Tillman is NOT with 'God'! He's f*-ing dead!"
Pat Tillman was not into that. I think that is part of the BS the Gov and Media were were trying to sell. His brother was setting the record straight.

The funeral was such a travesty to his legacy, his family, the country, and humanity.

Pat Tillman before he was murdered concerning the Afghanistan war: "This war is so f*cking illegal!"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline citizenx

Well, it was his brother.  I definitely understand then.  For one thing he was grieving.

I'm glad the title was made more clear.  May even check out the video now.

Thx

charrington

He's right. Sadly ...

Offline jofortruth

Pat's dad was on Anderson Cooper last night talking about the new documentary coming out on Tillman. I just caught a glimpse of it while changing channels.

http://tillmanstory.com/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Pat's entire family is a bullworth in the face of mind controlled political drones who comprise 99.99% of the people we see, hear, and read about in the MSM. They speak truth to power in ways I can hardly even dream about. Pat's actions have been used by the elite messaging controllers (the narrative makers) since his decision to go overseas and fight for the sanctity of America. He exposed the facts on the ground (as Smedley Butler did scores of years earlier). And as loyal to the American people as Smedley was, he made the truth known to the world. Before a threshold of knowledge could be reached by the American people, he was assassinated. His assassination was then also turned into a narrative by the empire builders who were seeking continued artificial support for more use of American troops to commit illegal actions. The Tillman family is adamantly opposed to the narrative, the narrative creators, and the narrative mockingbirds. The entire family have fought and sacrificed for truth and justice. The risk of some bible thumper misinterpreting Richard's statement without looking deeper into the issues was worth the decapitation of the false narratives that were permeating into millions of Americans' living rooms at the time. The narratives put out by Rendon and Lincoln via unconstitutional contracts from the Pentagon was nothing short of trauma based mass mind control. The chickenhawks used the shock doctrine in order to seduce the American people into another illegal act of war which has been slowly killing the entire foundation of our country. Here is a letter from Kevin Tillman expanding on and echoing the words his brother Richard spoke that tragic day of monumental deception:

After Pat’s Birthday

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/200601019_after_pats_birthday/
Posted on Oct 19, 2006 By Kevin Tillman

Editor’s note: Kevin Tillman joined the Army with his brother Pat in 2002, and they served together in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Pat was killed in Afghanistan on April 22, 2004. Kevin, who was discharged in 2005, has written a powerful, must-read document.

It is Pat’s birthday on November 6, and elections are the day after.  It gets me thinking about a conversation I had with Pat before we joined the military.  He spoke about the risks with signing the papers.  How once we committed, we were at the mercy of the American leadership and the American people.  How we could be thrown in a direction not of our volition.  How fighting as a soldier would leave us without a voice… until we got out.  

Much has happened since we handed over our voice:

Somehow we were sent to invade a nation because it was a direct threat to the American people, or to the world, or harbored terrorists, or was involved in the September 11 attacks, or received weapons-grade uranium from Niger, or had mobile weapons labs, or WMD, or had a need to be liberated, or we needed to establish a democracy, or stop an insurgency, or stop a civil war we created that can’t be called a civil war even though it is.  Something like that.

Somehow our elected leaders were subverting international law and humanity by setting up secret prisons around the world, secretly kidnapping people, secretly holding them indefinitely, secretly not charging them with anything, secretly torturing them.  Somehow that overt policy of torture became the fault of a few “bad apples” in the military.

Somehow back at home, support for the soldiers meant having a five-year-old kindergartener scribble a picture with crayons and send it overseas, or slapping stickers on cars, or lobbying Congress for an extra pad in a helmet.  It’s interesting that a soldier on his third or fourth tour should care about a drawing from a five-year-old; or a faded sticker on a car as his friends die around him; or an extra pad in a helmet, as if it will protect him when an IED throws his vehicle 50 feet into the air as his body comes apart and his skin melts to the seat.

-Somehow the more soldiers that die, the more legitimate the illegal invasion becomes.  

-Somehow American leadership, whose only credit is lying to its people and illegally invading a nation, has been allowed to steal the courage, virtue and honor of its soldiers on the ground.  

-Somehow those afraid to fight an illegal invasion decades ago are allowed to send soldiers to die for an illegal invasion they started.

-Somehow faking character, virtue and strength is tolerated.

-Somehow profiting from tragedy and horror is tolerated.

-Somehow the death of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people is tolerated.

-Somehow subversion of the Bill of Rights and The Constitution is tolerated.

-Somehow suspension of Habeas Corpus is supposed to keep this country safe.

-Somehow torture is tolerated.

-Somehow lying is tolerated.  

-Somehow reason is being discarded for faith, dogma, and nonsense.  

-Somehow American leadership managed to create a more dangerous world.

-Somehow a narrative is more important than reality.

-Somehow America has become a country that projects everything that it is not and condemns everything that it is.

-Somehow the most reasonable, trusted and respected country in the world has become one of the most irrational, belligerent, feared, and distrusted countries in the world.

-Somehow being politically informed, diligent, and skeptical has been replaced by apathy through active ignorance.

-Somehow the same incompetent, narcissistic, virtueless, vacuous, malicious criminals are still in charge of this country.

-Somehow this is tolerated.

-Somehow nobody is accountable for this.

In a democracy, the policy of the leaders is the policy of the people.  So don’t be shocked when our grandkids bury much of this generation as traitors to the nation, to the world and to humanity.  Most likely, they will come to know that “somehow” was nurtured by fear, insecurity and indifference, leaving the country vulnerable to unchecked, unchallenged parasites.  

Luckily this country is still a democracy.  People still have a voice.  People still can take action.  It can start after Pat’s birthday.  

Brother and Friend of Pat Tillman,

Kevin Tillman
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
This is the way the "parasites" (as Kevin refers to them) think...

"THE REAL ENEMY IS HUMANITY"

More:

"CRISIS CREATION BY THE CLUB OF ROME - CLUBBING US TO DEATH"

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/transcripts/Alan_Watt_Blurb_CrisisCreationClubOfRome_May302007.html
May 30, 2007 [Please read all of Alan Watt's analysis in the link above, it is amazing]

[...]
Here it is, summing it up. This is what all this is meant lead your mind to: coming to their conclusion.

"The common enemy of humanity is man."

Alan:  Here's a beautiful psychopathic ability to double-think.

"The common enemy of humanity is man."

Alan:  This is the new enemy, you see, we always need enemies to come together to fight, to work, to strive towards, and to be taxed silly.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea…"

Alan:  I'll read that again.

"…in searching…"

Alan:  “In searching,” not in finding.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill."

Alan:  Now for the hard of thinking, I'll repeat that part.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we…"

Alan:  We--

"…we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill."

Alan:  That should be chiseled in your stone or painted on your living room walls; you could read it everyday, because if you forget this, you'll fall for everything else that just comes your way in your lifetime.

To continue:

"In their totality and in their interactions, these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands solidarity."

Alan:  Their goal is solidarity, like a religious movement.

"…of all peoples, but in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome."

Alan:  Behavior changes, behavior modification, you see.

Then they sum it up:

"The real enemy…"

Alan:  --Which they have chosen, remember, to make you believe in.

"The real enemy then is humanity itself."

This is a summary of a religion that's been indoctrinated and has been over the years, many years, which will bring in their new idealized society; but we have to believe in it, like a religion, to make it happen. And you think that your governments are making all these decisions for you.

Since the 1960’s, massive funding went into preaching the new environmentalism, the Gaia [or Gaea] worship, the overpopulation, “the sky is falling” attitudes that we've been brought along with.  Now you do have a generation that's grown up hearing nothing but this, who believe it's all true. Their reality is induced through propaganda and indoctrination, and reinforced by further propaganda, ongoing propaganda. A term they used in circles at the top, back in the 1940’s and '30’s even, they called it "continuing education."  That was their couching term for it, which would confuse Joe Average, but it literally meant: beginning with early childhood indoctrination at school and furthered down through time with newspapers, magazines, the radio and eventually television, to reinforce their original lies, until Joe Average and Jane Average think it’s all real and they behave accordingly.  

It’s no different than the way religion was used before that, where you'd run through the forest, terrified of all the demons behind every tree; and shadows, as the sun would move and cast the shadows; and it would get dark and you'd run into that big church, where it’s full of light and God was there to dispel all the darkness. It made you feel better and safe, and you clung to the holy men because they could save you.

Any reality can be induced, given time, reinforcement and promulgated from the top down, as the ancients talked about in Greece, when they discussed this many times in the writings of various philosophers. How many generations have lived, died, fought in wars, had moments of pleasure and masses of misery, never knowing that their reality and their belief system (and everything else) was given by a small dominant minority with the history of the ages and the sciences therein? Nothing has changed.

Eventually, you will see children who will volunteer for sterilization, thinking they're doing the world a great deed (or if they're singled out), because they will be told; and this is coming. It's been discussed, written about and published that they have defective genes. They might even have an allergy, “oh, my,” and they shouldn't really put that on to another generation of inflicting misery. You'll see the first generation being "enhanced," as they call it. That's was put forth to the public, through fiction again; the Star Trek series and the eventual space station series (I don’t know what they called it).  "Genetic enhancement,” see the movie, "Gattaca," good predictive programming.  

However, they will volunteer for sterilization, and probably get some social benefits if they go ahead and do this. Ultimately, of course, they won't need humans to breed, at the low levels. They've discussed this and published it too.  Charles Galton Darwin talked about the elite not altering themselves or altering their brains, because they must retain survival capabilities and instincts, since they will be steering the ship of Earth. Whereas Koestler, by the way, for all his so called leading of the left-wing worked for MI6 (declassified now). He said "the masses of people won't need their survival capabilities because the state will be making their decisions for them."

Therefore, we're going through just one part of an ongoing process.  It was ongoing and planned for your parents, grandparents and back through time. Masses of people have lived and died, never knowing reality; and that's what we're up against—those who steal our ability to be sentient. They decide what we will be, by giving us a scripted version of reality.  They often, in their arrogance, do come out with statements, psychopathically, because they are psychopaths, you see. Psychopaths have tremendous ego. They love to say, "Well, we really told you. It's just that you didn't listen," and they do tell us, and they chuckle that we don't get it because we cannot imagine people being so evil as to do what they do. That's why they get away with it. They're helped by myriads of bureaucrats, who, once again are conditioned in their little tunnel and they can't think outside of it either.  They will rationalize what they do, no matter what it is and no matter who suffers.

Get the book. Read through it, and you certainly will learn, by their own admissions that: the reality that you've had, and the one they're going to give you, was designed by them.

From Hamish and myself, it's good night, and may your god or your gods go with you.

Offline attietewd

Although I have been a member of Prison Planet Forum for months now there is still so much to learn.  I was a sheeple.  I was asleep and didnt know about Pat Tillman.  The articles posted by Prison Planet Forum members are so important to those of us who have recently woke up. Thanks to Prison Planet Forum members I am being educated.  Thank you.  
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
This message to the NWO by Kevin Tillman is loud and clear and the Mockingbird MSM who still supports the insane and auto-genocidal direction of the NWO would do good to wake the F up and be on the right side of history...

So don’t be shocked when our grandkids bury much of this generation as traitors to the nation, to the world and to humanity.  Most likely, they will come to know that “somehow” was nurtured by fear, insecurity and indifference, leaving the country vulnerable to unchecked, unchallenged parasites.  

49 Year old message to the Mockingbird MSM operatives from a Dead President

The President and the Press:
Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association
President John F. Kennedy

Waldorf-Astoria Hotel - New York City, April 27, 1961
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1710662559138481080

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that...

no war ever posed a greater threat to our security.

If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that

the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

[...]

It is the unprecedented nature of this challenge that also gives rise to your second obligation--an obligation which I share. And that is our obligation to inform and alert the American people--to make certain that they possess all the facts that they need, and understand them as well--the perils, the prospects, the purposes of our program and the choices that we face.

No President should fear public scrutiny of his program.

For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition.

And both are necessary.

I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people.

For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers--I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--

and no republic can survive.

That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.

And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news--for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security--and we intend to do it.

It was early in the Seventeenth Century that Francis Bacon remarked on three recent inventions already transforming the world: the compass, gunpowder and the printing press. Now the links between the nations first forged by the compass have made us all citizens of the world, the hopes and threats of one becoming the hopes and threats of us all. In that one world's efforts to live together, the evolution of gunpowder to its ultimate limit has warned mankind of the terrible consequences of failure.

And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news--that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be:

free and independent.

Offline Amos

I seen that last night accidently flip thur and couldn't believe they did the interview with his dad

Offline Clint Webb

i like that kennedy speech, too. funny how the part where he asks the press to censor itself to serve the interests of national security is invariably edited out.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
i like that kennedy speech, too. funny how the part where he asks the press to censor itself to serve the interests of national security is invariably edited out.

Yes, JFK was intelligent enough to place important arguments within entire speeches knowing that it would slip through the Bilderberg censors. This allowed people like you and me to expose the important parts of his communications for the world to see. Good point about how controlled the president's speeches were by the Bilderberg psychopathic degenerate genocidal maniacs even in 1961 requiring the need for JFK to use such tactics.

Offline stella

Pat Tillman Scandal expose
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 06:21:49 am »
Anderson Cooper makes me sick in this video.  His fake concern, his apology - I guess its ok to take the blame now for crimes you engaged in a few years ago, as long as you don't admit engaging in those crimes today.  He blames the Bush administration and McChrystal like its all ok now - those guys are out. I guess they would never do such a horrendous act now, right.  Grrr...

Offline creat3d

Re: Pat Tillman Scandal expose
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 04:13:34 pm »
Anderson Cooper makes me sick in this video.  His fake concern, his apology - I guess its ok to take the blame now for crimes you engaged in a few years ago, as long as you don't admit engaging in those crimes today.  He blames the Bush administration and McChrystal like its all ok now - those guys are out. I guess they would never do such a horrendous act now, right.  Grrr...

You just know they'll do the same with the next hero story they can come up with...

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
I actually did get to meet Pat a couple of times back in the day here @ ASU and I will say he was a really nice guy. And he was one hell of a ball player, Pat was a true Patriot for walking away from an opportunity most guys only dream of to serve his country. My thoughts and prayers are with his Family and  I hope they get justice as well as find peace.  :'(
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski