Author Topic: SHELL OIL EXECUTIVE ... 3 chidren murdered, wife charged with psycho slayings  (Read 20623 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Wife of Shell oil executive charged with murdering three children
http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0807/wife-shell-oil-executive-charged-murdering-children/
By The Associated Press
Saturday, August 7th, 2010 -- 6:33 pm

Scottish police on Friday charged the American mother of three children who were found dead in an Edinburgh town house with their murder. Theresa Riggi, 46, was arrested late Friday after police completed autopsies on her children: 8-year-old twins Augustino and Gianluca and their 5-year-old sister Cecilia. The children were discovered after a gas explosion Wednesday at the town house, but are not thought to have died as a result of the blast. Riggi is hospitalized in serious but stable condition after apparently falling from an upper story of the house on the same day. "Due to the medical condition of the accused, it is not at this time known when she will appear in court," a police spokesman said on condition of anonymity in line with policy. Riggi and her husband, American oil industry executive Pasquale Riggi, 46, of Colorado, were getting divorced and contesting the custody of their children.

There was a blast...not the causes of death.

She was was pushed from an upper story of the house the same day but lived (in serious condition...was she not supposed to live?).

Now she is the only one charged in this elaborate plan?

LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A TURD IN THE PUNCH BOWL!

Look for evidence of revision on this crap.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline tritonman

Sniffing the read above, something kind of smells funny in here. ::) Something tells me Dig is about to get all over this story just like that notorius tucan who liked to follow his nose.

Offline tjw3128

ill work on gettn sum stuff on this if i can i got a friend in holland his dad works for shell high up type stuff. i had him look up the oil spill procedures and stuff of shell when they said they were the same for all oil companys to verify that so ill see if i can dig up sum stuff on this

hmm maby thats y he was so off in lala lando today he barely said 2 words to me it was odd so maby he knows something
"The strength of the nation derives from the integrity of the home."
-Confucius

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Sniffing the read above, something kind of smells funny in here. ::) Something tells me Dig is about to get all over this story just like that notorius tucan who liked to follow his nose.

Looks like this is one hell of a repository of Royal Dutch Shell (Queen Beatrix) crimes against humanity: http://royaldutchshellplc.com/
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Valerius

From MSNBC:

"U.S. couple's 3 kids found dead in Scotland amid custody battle"

"An eyewitness told the Edinburgh Evening News that before emergency personnel arrived, neighbors pleaded with the sobbing mother before she screamed, "my children, my children" and jumped the balcony. "

© 2010 msnbc.com

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38571850/ns/world_news-europe/

This is an Edinburgh Evening News story of it:

"Stunned residents rushed to woman's aid"

05 August 2010 ©2010 Johnston Press Digital Publishing

"One eyewitness described seeing Theresa Riggi "crying and lying down" on her balcony moments before she jumped. Shocked residents tended to Mrs Riggi, who had leapt from her balcony minutes after the explosion."
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Stunned-residents-rushed-to-woman39s.6458354.jp

Hmm.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Scribble

Now, let us all watch 'him' get away with it once again.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
From MSNBC:

"U.S. couple's 3 kids found dead in Scotland amid custody battle"

"An eyewitness told the Edinburgh Evening News that before emergency personnel arrived, neighbors pleaded with the sobbing mother before she screamed, "my children, my children" and jumped the balcony. "

© 2010 msnbc.com

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38571850/ns/world_news-europe/

This is an Edinburgh Evening News story of it:

"Stunned residents rushed to woman's aid"

05 August 2010 ©2010 Johnston Press Digital Publishing

"One eyewitness described seeing Theresa Riggi "crying and lying down" on her balcony moments before she jumped. Shocked residents tended to Mrs Riggi, who had leapt from her balcony minutes after the explosion."
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Stunned-residents-rushed-to-woman39s.6458354.jp

Hmm.

Evidence of revision will be overtly apparent on this operation.

I bet all of the traffic cams and other surveillance all over the place will mysteriously have been non-functional 24 hours before and after the sacrificial rite.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/05/pasquale-riggi-of-lakewoo_n_672612.html

Excerpts:

The Denver Post reported Thursday that Pasquale Riggi grew up in the west Denver suburb of Lakewood and graduated from Regis Jesuit High School in 1982.

A spokeswoman for Scotland's Judicial Communications Office said that Pasquale Riggi and his wife had been due to attend a court hearing on Friday.

Theresa and her children – 8-year-old twins Augustino and Gianluca Riggi and their 5-year-old sister Cecilia – had been reported missing in the month preceding the blast, and Scotland's Press and Journal said a judge had issued an order barring the family from leaving the country.

Why did Huffpo mention the Jesuit High School and how can they be issued an order not to leave the country if they are missing?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
It emerged today that the three children were born in Norwich and their parents lived for several years in Corton, just north of Lowestoft. The children's father Pasquale Riggi has worked for Shell since 1987 and the family came to the UK ten years later. He was based at Shell in Lowestoft from 1997 to 2002. During this time the family are believed to have lived in Corton, where they were listed as being residents in 1998, but the children are believed not to have attended any of the local schools, as they were taught at home. Many Shell employees formerly based in Lowestoft once lived in houses in The Woodlands and surrounding streets in Corton, although it is unknown whether the Riggis lived there, and neighbours could not remember the family yesterday. The children's deaths are being treated as suspicious and post-mortem examinations were due to be carried out yesterday.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/eveningnews24/norwich-news/story.aspx?itemid=NOED06%20Aug%202010%2017%3A10%3A24%3A843

Looks like the homeschooling angle is in position.

Scribble

"Looks like the homeschooling angle is in position."

Oh God!, I guess I can't say that I would be surprised anymore.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
was she on medication or in some institute?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Theresa Riggi a violinist and pianist, who also taught music to beginners, ran a video-production company in Denver, Colorado, before re-locating to Europe. Her relatives in California fear she snapped after a judge ruled that social workers should step in and supervise the children pending settlement of the divorce. "Theresa didn't want to lose custody of the children," Riggi's mom, Patricia Butimore, 81, told the Evening News from her home in Bakersfield, California. "I thought she was handling the pressure okay. But I think what happened was triggered by the warrant on Tuesday." Pasquale Riggi, 46, who was in Aberdeen - is cooperating with investigators and is not considered a suspect, he issued a brief statement. "Our family is struggling to come to terms with the immense and tragic loss of three beautiful children," he said. The oil executive, who is originally from Lakewood, near Denver, Colorado, where his family still reside. He graduated from Regis Jesuit High School in 1982, and has been employed by the Royal Dutch Shell Oil Company since 1987 as an oil reservoir engineer. He has been based in Aberdeen for the past three years. The couple moved to the UK in 1997 living in Corton, near Lowestoft on the Suffolk/Norfolk border, and in Zevenhuizen in the Netherlands before moving to Aberdeen.  They were married in Mrs Riggi’s hometown of Bakersfield, California, in September 1989, but the relationship had deteriorated in recent years.
http://hangoverhelper.blogspot.com/2010/08/theresa-riggi-charged-with-murder-of.html

The family already has her as guilty? wow

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The family stayed in East Anglia at first, then also spent time in Zevenhuizen in the Netherlands, before later moving to Skene, Aberdeenshire.
http://thesun.mobi/thescottishsun/news/3085805/Cops-wait-to-nick-death-kids-mum.html?mob=1

Scribble

Pasquale Riggi, 46, who was in Aberdeen - is cooperating with investigators and is not considered a suspect, he issued a brief statement. "Our family is struggling to come to terms with the immense and tragic loss of three beautiful children," he said.

Is this the "father" saying this?  Strange if it is, as his family is gone... or is he speaking about another one?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The emergency services were called to the house in Slateford Road on Wednesday, at 3pm. Initially, they were responding to reports of a gas explosion but, although there was a small fire inside the flat, it was not caused by a gas leak.
http://heritage.scotsman.com/news/Prosecutors-to-decide-mother39s-trial.6463072.jp

THEY WERE NOT CALLED FOR A WOMAN FALLING

THEY WERE CALLED FOR A GAS EXPLOSION

ANONYMOUS WITNESSES MANUFACTURED BY ROTHSCHILD'S ASSOCIATED PRESS ARE REPORTED TO HAVE HEARD A GAS EXPLOSION

THERE WAS NO GAS EXPLOSION!

Looks like the script was not adherred to. Perhaps the script had an explosion which for one reason or another did not occur.

WHO CALLED AND REPORTED A GAS EXPLOSION?!?!?!?

WHO ARE THE WITNESSES WHO SAID THERE WAS A GAS EXPLOSION?

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
Police have not been able to speak to the injured 46-year-old, who remains heavily sedated in hospital.

But last night cops revealed a warrant had been issued for her arrest after the deaths of eight-year-old twin sons Austin and Luke and five-year-old daughter Cecilia in Edinburgh.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3085805/Cops-wait-to-nick-death-kids-mum.html#ixzz0vzXc4077

Hypnotics? What are the odds that she will have trouble remembering what happened. Also, it gives time for them to resolves their stories.

Witnesses also reported seeing Riggi leap from a third floor balcony. Before firefighters arrived, neighbors had pleaded with Riggi not to jump, according to the Aberdeen Evening Express newspaper in Scotland.

A source close to the investigation said: "As soon as they entered the building they knew it was a criminal matter. They saw blood on the children. There were no normal signs of a gas explosion," the Evening Express reported.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/local/x2120046275/Married-in-Bakersfield-divorce-and-tragedy-in-Scotland

The children's mother objected to her estranged husband seeing their children and on previous occasions had sent them on visits with mobile phones and personal alarms, the Evening Express reported. But background reports prepared for the divorce said contact should be permitted and no problems were foreseen if the youngsters lived with their father.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/local/x2120046275/Married-in-Bakersfield-divorce-and-tragedy-in-Scotland

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

One resident, who asked not to be named, said: "I was in my living room when I heard the explosion. The noise scared me and I was in shock a little bit.

http://news.scotsman.com/news/Stunned-residents-rushed-to-woman39s.6458354.jp

They found Mrs Riggi lying seriously injured outside the terraced house and when fire crews went inside to tackle a small fire they discovered the children's bodies.

One source said they were found dead on the living room floor, adding: 'It was a horrific scene.

'The kids were lying on the floor with stab wounds and there was blood all over the floor. The woman was crumpled in a heap outside with numerous cuts and bruises.'

A 21-year-old neighbour, who did not want to be named, described hearing screaming.

'I was sitting in my living room and I heard screaming. It was big, bad screaming, the sort you would only do if a death or something very, very bad had happened.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1300848/Father-children-stabbed-death-mother-warned-court-risk.html#ixzz0vzkyu5lX

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline chris jones

The evidence, what evidence........?  SOP

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3086559/Mum-charged-with-murdering-her-three-kids-had-slashed-her-own-throat.html

Theresa Riggi, 46, is still too heavily sedated for cops to quiz her about the deaths of twins Luke and Austin, eight, and Cecilia, five.

A source said: "She has severe lacerations to her neck and suffered broken bones in her fall.

"Doctors are pumping her full of morphine and it may be a few days before she is fit to talk."

The children were found dead in an Edinburgh flat last Wednesday after incorrect reports of a gas blast.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Attack on homeschooling using the dead bodies in this massacre before any investigation whatsoever:
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/article/3617/home-schooling-group-raps-labour-msp-as-insensitive.html

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Theresa Riggi, American Mom, Charged With Murdering 3 Children
BEN MCCONVILLE | 08/ 6/10 05:47 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/07/theresa-riggi-american-mo_n_674423.html

EDINBURGH, Scotland — Scottish police on Friday charged the American mother of three children who were found dead in an Edinburgh town house with their murder.

Theresa Riggi, 46, was arrested late Friday after police completed autopsies on her children: 8-year-old twins Augustino and Gianluca and their 5-year-old sister Cecilia.

The children were discovered after a gas explosion Wednesday at the town house, but are not thought to have died as a result of the blast. Riggi is hospitalized in serious but stable condition after apparently falling from an upper story of the house on the same day.

"Due to the medical condition of the accused, it is not at this time known when she will appear in court," a police spokesman said on condition of anonymity in line with policy.

Riggi and her husband, American oil industry executive Pasquale Riggi, 46, of Colorado, were getting divorced and contesting the custody of their children.

Scottish authorities said the couple were due to attend court hearings in the case this week, and on Tuesday a judge raised concerns over the children's safety when their mother failed to appear for the divorce proceedings.

(Full article continues here)
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline magnus rawstron

• Auarius Upon Us /Authorities Around Me
Seems a case of murder and attempted suicide, nothing more.  She lost it totally, failed to appear to a custody court hearing when you have that kind of money is not the action of a sane person.

Offline Stevie440

Looks like this is one hell of a repository of Royal Dutch Shell (Queen Beatrix) crimes against humanity: http://royaldutchshellplc.com/

Welle said! I just wanted to mention that.
"The flame of will power burns in all of us"